My Shy Wife & the Rugby Team Ch. 02

Story Info
The rugby team take advantage of my wife.
2.1k words
4.15
120.4k
38

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/14/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dickdance
dickdance
32 Followers

This story follows the night's events where my wife masturbated four rugby players before getting stripped & putting on a show for a room full of drunken guys.

The morning after, Jo was unbelievably hungover & when I asked her about the night before she turned it around on me by saying that it was for my stupid rugby team. When I tried to explain that she was just supposed to make them come, she simply said that it's not like she let them fuck her or anything. Her voice was now raised so I decided not to push it further.

I didn't mention it again & funnily enough no one from the team mentioned that night to me either. I just pushed it to the back of my mind so when everyone planned to go to the beach the following weekend, I thought nothing of it. It was mostly the guys going but a few of the girlfriends were also attending so asked if my wife wanted to go too.

It was the morning of the trip when I received a call from work saying that their was a problem with one of the computer networks & that I had to go in. It wouldn't take long but the beach was over an hour away so told Joanna to just go on without me & I'd see her when they returned.

When they did return at around 3pm, Jo seemed quieter than usual but said that everyone was planning on going out into town that evening so she was going to jump into the shower to wash the sand off. I followed her upstairs but I was surprised when she closed the bathroom door as it's just the two of us in the house.

She hadn't locked it so I went in to conveniently brush my teeth. She was already under the shower with the curtain pulled across but I could see her in the reflection in the mirror.

I could see her back & saw that she was a little sunburnt apart from her white bum. She didn't notice me looking & when she turned around her front was a brighter pink, again apart from her shaved pussy, however I gasped when I noticed that her normally pale tits were also burnt. Jo would never dream of going topless even when it's just the two of us on holiday let alone when she's with all our friends. Or so I believed.

I asked her what she was doing with burnt breasts & she could tell I was annoyed. She simply claimed that she fell asleep on her back with her bikini shoulder straps untied & that her top must have fallen down without her knowing. I wasn't sure if I believed her or not but I couldn't tell her off for that I suppose, so I just said to be more careful in future.

But what I didn't know is how long her nipples were on display for & who had seen her big tits? It must have been sometime as they looked quite pink & her large areoles were a dark brown.

I tried to not let it bother me as I got ready. I decided to drive & not drink as I had a headache from the day's heat plus I had to keep an eye on Jo following last weekend's drink-fuelled antics.

Jo got dressed in a fairly conservative black strapless bra & black cotton boob tube with a black thong & short denim skirt that went just below the cheeks of her curvy ass. I was at least happy her cleavage wasn't on show.

As we were driving to the club, Jo was complaining that her bra was hurting her sunburn & that she'd have to take it off & asked if I minded. I of course said that I didn't when really I did. She had never gone braless even though I'd asked her to when it was just the two of us having a romantic dinner or something. Her being drunk in a club full of horny men was different. We pulled into the well lit car park with people walking around when my normally shy wife pulled her top down to her waist & unclipped her bra, letting it fall away from her 34D globes.

She quickly replaced her top which left little to the imagination. You could see the entire shape of her breasts & her constantly erect nipples.

We walked into the club, with Jo's unrestrained tits bouncing with her every step. We met a few of the team at the bar, saying our hellos, then one of the lads walked past us saying "hey pink tits", which gave me that horrible feeling in my stomach knowing that this man had seen my wife's bare boobs. "Pink tits" just smiled back embarrassed.

I was stood by the bar for most of the night, not drinking so not feeling like dancing but encouraged Joanna to as I know she loves it so I just chatted with a couple of my mates, knowing she'd be safe from letchy guys as she was with a group of the rugby lads..

Jo was jumping around, surrounded by my mates, not another girl within twenty feet. I could see them clearly on the dance floor & thought on a few occasions that her nipples would come into view as her top slipped down but she wasn't drunk enough & kept pulling it up but I could tell that she was loving the attention as everyone's eyes centered on her chest in anticipation.

I could see one guy whispering into her ear & pointing at her breasts but Jo just smiled & shook her head. Then another said something & they all chanted something drunk. Then my shy wife grasped the top of her boob tube & proceeded to lower it slowly to the music. My heart sank as I could faintly make out her areola coming into view & awaited the worst. She then quickly pulled her top back up, restoring some of my faith in her. She was laughing at the guys, enjoying being a tease, but her smile quickly disappeared when one of them seized her top & pulled it clean down to her waist, exposing both her naked tits to the whole club. Jo tried to pull it back up but the man was too strong & held it there for a good five seconds, giving enough time for his mates to crudely grab a breast each before she could cover her nipples again with her top.

I thought I'd have to save her from this group before she was stripped naked on the dance floor. I went up & started doing my best sober dancing with her & thankfully everyone's attention slowly drifted away from us. After a few songs she went off to get a drink so I remained where I was, but as she walked towards the bar, one of my supposed mates, Phil, followed her. He was one of the younger players, not even twenty yet, but he had seen her sex show last weekend. He looked suspicious so I walked around to keep an eye on them.

Joanna was tired & drunk so leant over the bar, causing her short skirt to ride up as Phil approached her from behind. Without saying anything, he put his hands straight on her ass. She didn't even turn around, but he was fiddling with something before I could see his hands moving back & forth under her skirt in time with the music, blatantly fingering her. When the barman eventually served her, Phil broke away & crept off to the toilet.

I walked over to Joanna where she kissed me deeply, indicating she was turned on so I took advantage & moved my hand under her skirt to confirm what Phil had been doing. I found her thong still pulled to one side & her pussy was very wet. Touching her made her even hornier as she whispered into my ear to take her home & to fuck her.

I felt cheated on, knowing that another man's hands had been violating my loving wife, yet I was very turned on myself. I didn't even mention it but I knew she didn't even know who had done it.

There was something about seeing the woman that I married being used that I was starting to strangely like.

.

Once in the car she put her hands straight on my crotch & started rubbing. I told her to wait, but she answered she'd have to start by herself so proceeded to pull her top down to her waist (for the third time that night) & hike up her skirt up, showing off her already exposed vagina. I tried to concentrate on driving through the busy Saturday night streets with Jo pulling on one of her big tits & playing with her soaking hole next to me.

I couldn't wait any longer as I pulled into a quiet lane. Before we'd even stopped, Joanna climbed onto the back seat & spread her legs wide, her used pussy already hanging open. I pulled my jeans down & pressed my cock into her loose hole straight away & began fucking her like the slut she had become.

I decided to ask her about what happened at the beach, knowing that she'd tell me the truth in her current drunken horny state. She said that she was laid on her front with all the bikini straps untied (as she hated tan lines). As she turned over, she didn't bother re-tying it so her top was just hanging on her & she drifted off in the heat. She woke up to find her top completely gone, yet she just froze with her big round breasts on display, not knowing what to do. She said her body was tingling at her exposure, the first time that she'd been topless in public. Last week was different as this time both her naked tits were completely on view. The beach was busy & many men were staring, especially as people don't usually go topless on this beach.

She had her mirrored sunglasses on so no one could tell she had woken, so pretended to be asleep. Straight away she heard laughing as a three of the rugby players approached, one of them saying to "turn the flash off in case she wakes" as the guys stood over her. In the hands of the guy who called her "pink tits", she noticed her bikini top as the other one took a photo. She couldn't believe that they had taken her top but still, this had turned her on. It made her even hornier knowing many more people were going to see her nipples in that picture too, she told me. Joanna admitted that she was so hot that she wanted them to rip her bikini bottoms off & take photos of her wet pussy as well.

I couldn't believe what she was saying as Jo was normally so shy about her curvy body. She said that they just chucked her crumpled top at her chest, leaving her nipples still visible, & walked off laughing. She feigned being asleep for a few minutes longer before pretending to notice that her top had slipped & re-tied it immediately.

She told me they continued to flirt with her all afternoon but nothing more happened & as her horniness subsided, she just felt embarrassed about the whole situation.

I wasn't far off coming at her story but I had to probe her about Phil at the bar too.

Joanna said that she thought it was me when he first put his hands under her skirt, else she would have stopped him, probably. She said he started rubbing her mound before pulling her panties to one side, giving him access to her willing pussy. She said that he was rough & forced her to widen her stance. This opened up her hole, which allowed Phil to push four fingers inside her. He then used her juice to lube her arsehole before sticking his finger straight inside, feeling like it was up to his knuckle. She felt so hot that she started rubbing her clit, knowing that it could be anyone in that club. Jo said she was on the verge of an orgasm when the bartender approached & whoever it was walked away. She left her thong where it was as the air tingled her open vagina & that's when I approached.

As her story ended, I came inside her & just pulled out, letting the rest of my sperm drip onto her belly.

I left her on the back seat as she fell asleep & I climbed into the front & drove home with very mixed feelings.

dickdance
dickdance
32 Followers