My Shy Young Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
addieQ
addieQ
1,730 Followers

I moved a little bit closer, and I really expected her to protest, or to move away, but she didn't. She stayed perfectly still in a way that made me think she was really worried. We were close enough that I thought she must be able to hear my heart pounding.

I was so nervous, I mean, I had kissed boys before, but being this close to a girl felt totally different. And she was so young and so painfully shy; I was so worried that if I leaned towards her and tried, I would just make her feel really scared.

I felt like I was surrendering to something I couldn't control. I cautiously leaned in and gently put my lips against hers.

Oh my God, it felt so delicious! I thought she might move away from me, but she stayed perfectly still. I was really worried that I was scaring her. I shifted back just enough to look at her, and she was still staring at me with that same timid expression of helplessness.

I leaned in and kissed her again.

Kim didn't move at all. So it was only my lips that nuzzled against hers. I was moving so slow, and I was being unbelievably gentle, and the feeling was so honest.

I cautiously let the tip of my tongue inch out and I warily touched the edge of her lower lip. I could feel her warm breath against my wet tongue. I carefully began to trace the outline of her delicate lips with the tip of my tongue. I was slow and deliberate, and I could feel all the beautiful details of her adorable lips.

I remember the times I'd kissed boys, and it was always nice, but there was something so - I don't know - so hasty about it. And at this beautiful moment, kissing Kim's soft lips, everything felt entirely different. It felt like the whole world had stopped and what was happening was momentous and absolutely pure.

Then I felt Kim as she turned her head to the side, just a tiny bit, making it easier to kiss her heavenly lips. Then, I felt her tongue - I was suddenly touching it with mine. I literally shivered when this happened, and Kim felt it.

I slowly traced a little circle around the tip of her tongue with mine; it was so delicious that I thought I might start crying.

We stayed like this for a long time, our lips weren't touching, but our wet tongues were tenderly licking and caressing the other with such a beautiful feeling of love.

Kim stayed so still, at this point I was on the couch facing her, I was sitting on my knees leaning forward with my tongue wet against hers. Kim was sitting a little bit sideways with her legs still on the floor.

I stopped kissing and said, "Can you move a little bit?"

Then I reached down, and I helped her move her feet up off the floor. She was so willing and compliant to let me position her legs up on onto the couch. I moved in between her legs on my knees, and she was sitting up facing me, with her feet on either side of my knees. Now we were directly facing each other.

I put my hands on her waist against her baggy sweater, and I held her gently, feeling her breathing. Her hips felt narrow and girlish. I looked at her, we were so close. Suddenly, I didn't know what to do.

Should I stop? I mean, she is just so vulnerable and I was worried that maybe we were doing something I shouldn't. Was I taking advantage of someone was still so young?

Then I felt Kim cautiously move her hands, and she gently placed them on my waist, against my sweatshirt. She was holding me gently, and I instantly understood she was doing. It was like she was feeling scared and she didn't know what else to do, so she was mimicking me, the way I had my hands on her hips.

All I could do was stare at her adorable face, and then I watched as she cautiously pushed her pink tongue out, just a little bit, onto her lower lip. She stayed frozen in that sensuous pose and she looked at me.

I realized that, until me, she had never kissed anyone before, not even a boy, and now she was silently telling me that she wanted to kiss some more, like we had kissed moments earlier.

Oh my God, she looked so cute with her tongue poking out, she looked like a little baby girl. I leaned in and just like before, I slowly traced loving little circles around the tip of her wet tongue with mine. With my hands on her hips, I could feel her whole body tremble, and it was so heartwarming.

Then I wrapped my lips around just the tip of her wet tongue, and I gently kissed it. At first I was delicate and soft, just kissing the very end of it. But after a little bit, I softly wrapped my lips around the tip of her tongue and started to carefully suck it. This felt so delicious, feeling it inside my mouth.

After a little bit I got more deliberate, my motions started to feel needy, like the way a baby would suck her mother's nipple. When I did this, Kim softly whimpered with a sort of haunted desperateness.

Hearing her sound so aroused, I was suddenly filled with such a beautiful feeling of trust; I sensed she would let me do whatever I wanted. I sucked her tongue like this for a long time, and it felt magical in a way that seemed almost dreamlike.

I felt her hands tighten against my hips.

Then, little by little, I sucked a little harder, and I sort of pulled her tongue further out of her mouth. I gently eased it out with my lips. She knew what I wanted and she responded by pushing her tongue out as far as she could.

And I started sucking the full length of her slippery tongue.

Right then, I thought about the few times I had given boys a blow-job, and this is almost exactly what it felt like. I never really liked doing that with boys, I mean, sucking them like that, but - Oh God - I loved what I was doing with Kim. I was sucking her tongue with sort of the same impassioned intensity and motions I would with a boy's hard dick. And I think she really liked it.

At this point she was pushing her tongue out as far as she could, and it was funny. I mean, I was really surprised at how long it was. Then I gently licked along each side, I was slow and loving. Then I licked it underneath and on top.

After licking all around her tongue, I pulled away, I needed to breathe a little. I looked at Kim and she seemed like she still wanted more.

I said, "Here, you try..."

And then I pushed my tongue out as far as I could and waited. She seemed a little bit scared , like maybe I shouldn't try to pressure her, but after a little bit she cautious leaned forward and started to kiss the very tip of my tongue.

Oh my God, I wasn't prepared for how wonderful it would feel. I thought I might melt!

I could tell she was really nervous, so I stayed still to make it easy for her. It didn't take long and I felt her kisses turn to sucking, just like I had done.

I tried to calm her down by gently caressing her hips. I tried to move my hands in a way that would feel soothing for her.

At first she just sucked the end of my tongue, and she was so timid and gentle. She kept sucking in a slow careful way, but after a little while I started pushing my tongue into her mouth. I tried to make my tongue straight and stiff as I could. Kim let me slide it in to her mouth slowly and smoothly.

Little by little, Kim was sucking the whole length of my tongue, she was mimicking what I had just done to her. Now that she was sucking me, the blow-job thing felt a thousand times more intense, everything about it felt wet and slippery.

Now I was the one who was softly whimpering.

As she was sucking I could feel myself anxiously clutching her hips. Then I moved my hands along her waist, and I eased both of my hands under the thick fabric of the sweater at her hips. I slid them up along the smooth skin along side her ribs. I briefly felt her bra, and then I slid my hands back down. Touching her skin like that felt so heavenly.

Then I gently asked, "Kim, is it okay, can you lift your arms up?"

She looked at me with this confused expression, and I tugged at her thick sweater and said, "I want to take this off."

And she obediently lifted both arms above her head in a funny childish pose, and I was struck by how cute this made her look.

I began to slowly pull her sweater up and she meekly stretched both arms a little bit higher. I could see she was wearing a white t-shirt under it. The act of lifting the sweater made the t-shit lift up too, and I suddenly saw her pale tummy and belly button.

I continued to lift, and then she nervously said, "Oh, stop, please stop."

I was suddenly scared, like I had upset her.

She softly said, "My glasses."

It took a moment for me to realize what she meant, and I let go of her sweater and let it fall back down. Then I took her little librarian glasses off and set them on the little table next to the couch.

Without me asking, she lifted her arms over her head again, and looked at me with her big eyes. I think it was the first time I had ever seen her without her glasses, and even though she had just turned 18 years old, and without them she looked a lot younger.

Then I put my hands on her sweater, and lifted it up again, as slowly as I could. Again, I saw her tummy, and her super cute belly button, for a moment before her t-shirt fell back down.

When the sweater was up and over her face, I gently slid it off her arms. It's funny, I felt like I was helping a little girl getting ready for a bath. She helped a little, but it was me who pulled it all the way off her hands.

Now Kim was sitting on the couch, facing me, wearing a baggy white tank top t-shirt. I was surprised how narrow her shoulders looked, and how pretty her skin seemed. I wanted to take the t-shirt off too.

I slid a little bit closer to her on the couch, my knees were pressing against her now. I very cautiously reached along each hip and began lifting the fabric of her baggy white tank top up and over her head. She lifted her arms again, and it slid off easily, and I carefully set the shirt on the coffee table in front of us. Now I was looking at Kim's amazingly pale skin, and her plain white bra. Oh God, she was sitting so still, and I could tell she was terribly anxious.

She didn't say anything, and I wasn't sure what she was thinking, but she was obviously letting me stare at her. The way she was acting seemed to be hypnotizing me, there was something so irresistible about how timid she seemed, and how she seemed almost scared to move.

Her breasts were a lot smaller than I would have guessed since she always wore such baggy clothes. And, I know this sounds silly, but her little white bra just seemed so cute! Her shoulders were narrow and somehow that made her breasts seem even more delicate and tiny. It seemed sort of funny, I mean, her breasts were SO small that wearing a bra seemed a little bit silly.

I was immediately aware that her nipples were easy to see under the thin white fabric of her bra, they seemed incredibly hard and prominent.

I whispered, "Oh Kim, you look so beautiful."

She didn't say anything, but she looked down at her own chest, and it was impossible for me to know what she was thinking. For the next little while, we both sat there in silence.

For me, it felt so sensual sitting so close to my beautiful friend, and seeing her smooth white skin. I was absolutely amazed at how pretty she looked, especially her belly button. But it was her adorable little bra just seemed lovely beyond anything I could even imagine. It was dreamlike in its power.

She sat there, staying still and looking down at her own chest, and it was obvious she was seeing the same thing I was seeing, that her nipples were hard and obvious. The way they were pressing against the thin fabric of her bra and their pointy shape was easy to see.

I wasn't sure what to do, I was so overwhelmed by outline of her distinct nipples, and for a moment, all I either of us could do was stare.

I was really nervous, but I cautiously put my hand on her shoulder and I touched her bra strap with my fingertip. I traced the edge of the little strap as slow and delicately as I could.

I have no idea what Kim was thinking as I carefully slid my fingertip against her pale skin, right along the edge of her bra, down between her breasts and up the other strap all the way to the opposite shoulder.

For me, touching her so gently felt insanely arousing. She didn't do anything to stop me. I traced my fingers back again, this time I was even slower and more adoring. As my finger got down between her breasts, she shivered as if I was tickling her, and I think I watched her nipples get even harder.

Seeing that, I leaned forward and reached both my hands around to the center of her back and put my fingers on the middle of her bra strap.

I spoke softly, "I'm going to undo this, okay."

Kim nervously replied with just the slightest little nod. She was looking at me, and she had this amazing expression - it was like she was a frightened little girl.

The way I was sitting on the edge of the couch, I needed to move a little bit closer to unfasten the little clasp on her bra.

When the clasp was undone, I whispered, "Let's slide this off, okay?"

I slowly eased each strap, one at a time, off her pale shoulders. Then she wriggled a little until both her arms were out, and I pulled the little bra all the way off, and let it fall onto the floor.

Oh my God, I was looking at an innocent little angel, right next to me on my couch.

Her breasts were so tiny and exquisite. Even though they were small, the plump round shape of her breasts looked so firm and healthy. They were the delicate breasts of youth, they looked like they had only just appeared, as if only weeks ago she would have been perfectly flat like a boy.

Her nipples just seemed enormous and hard. They were the palest shade of pink, just a tiny bit darker than the smooth white skin of her breasts. I watched her chest rise and fall with restless breathing.

Oh my God, my heart ached when I looked at her tiny breasts. I must have had a really astonished look on my face.

She obviously noticed my wide-eyed expression, and she shyly reached up and put both hands over her little breasts.

She nervously gasped, "I'm - I'm - sorry..."

I felt so bad and I said, "Oh no Kim, no. It's okay."

"But, I feel - embarrassed."

"Please don't even think that, you are so pretty."

She whimpered, "But, my - they are - just - so small."

Oh God, I felt such a desperate need to comfort her, "No, they are just perfect. They are beautiful."

"But..."

She looked so ashamed as she sat there on the couch, right in front of me. She stayed perfectly still with her hands cupped over her each breast. Her expression was so heartbreaking that I thought she might start to cry.

I felt so concerned, "Oh Kim, no - please don't feel sad."

Seeing her so embarrassed broke my heart. My emotions were all mixed-up, and I reacted in an almost haunted reflex. I reached over and put my hands on her wrists, and I gently pulled her hands off her breasts. She didn't resist me at all. I could see her beautiful chest again, and I leaned in and immediately started to suck the puffy pink flesh of one of her nipples.

Kim responded with a sort of anxious whimper.

I was shocked at how unbelievably delicious it felt to hold one of her beautiful plump nipples in my mouth, it was so much harder and more exhilarating than I could have ever imagined.

I held her waist and gradually eased her back a little until she was leaning back against the big pillows at one end of the couch. Now it was a lot easier for me to press my mouth against her chest.

I spent a long time sucking and licking her nipples, I was moving from one to the other, and - Oh God - I was getting really worked up, and my sucking was getting wet and loud. And all the while I could feel Kim getting more and more turned-on. I could hear it in her breathing and her whole body was sort of shivering.

I so dearly loved the way this felt on my mouth and tongue. I could tell she was looking down at me, and I know she could watch the way my lips were wrapped around her hard nipples. I loved knowing that she was watching me as I sucked.

After a little while, I moved my mouth away from her breasts, and looked at Kim. She stared at me in a wide-eyed expression of yearning.

I spoke softly, "Oh God, Kim - I - I didn't - expect that we would ever do anything like this..."

She didn't reply, she just stayed still and kind of nervously bit her lower lip.

Then I cautiously asked, "Can you move a little bit? I mean - is it okay if - if - you lie down?"

And she obediently lifted her knees and turned a little toward me and awkwardly put her feet along side of me. She let me help as she eased herself flat on her back on my oversized couch. There was a big pillow at one end near the armrest and I lifted her shoulders and positioned it under her head.

She looked up at me and I looked down at her. She seemed so tiny on my great big couch. At this point she was topless and all she was wearing were her baggy blue jeans. She had a narrow waist and wide hips. Her tummy looked soft and pale; it had just the perfect amount of baby fat and her belly button was heartbreakingly cute.

I reached in and adjusted her pillow a little, and asked, "Are you all right?"

She nodded yes.

She was looking up at me with such a shy expression. And she stayed so still, like she was too frightened to move.

Now that Kim was lying down on her back, I was astonished at how beautiful her smooth delicate chest looked. Her tiny breasts seemed even smaller and they were both shiny and wet from my kissing and sucking.

Then I reached down, and carefully positioned Kim's arms so they were lying above her head stretched out over the pillow and across the armrest at the end of the couch. With her arms in this pose, it seemed that her small breasts had almost disappeared. Her chest looked impossibly smooth and beautiful. And her nipples seemed divinely plump and glorious.

I whispered, "Oh God Kim, you are so beautiful."

After staring for minute, I couldn't take it anymore; I leaned in and started to gently lick the smooth warm skin of her chest. I started below on her ribs and slowly let my wet tongue glide up her flat breast, and I felt her hard nipple bump against the middle of my tongue as I moved up toward her neck. I did this over and over, on each of her breasts, and I could feel Kim shiver, as my tongue would glide against her nipples.

Then, I started to suck one of her firm puffy nipples.

Kim immediately started to whimper with such intense emotions.

In a soft desperate voice she whispered, "Addie, I love you."

Oh my God, this sent shivers all through my body; I was suddenly joyous.

Hearing her say that, I started sucking her nipples with a sort of frenzied passion, and I was lost in something absolutely exhilarating. As I sucked, I reached down and started to undo the top of her blue jeans. I could feel her start to squirm from the intensity of what we were doing.

I continued sucking as I unzipped her blue jeans and I started to pull them down off her hips, but she was laying so still that it was a little bit hard.

I sat up a little and asked, "Kim, can you lift up, just a little?"

She obediently put her hands down on the couch, and arched her hips up to help. I was on the edge of the couch along side of her, pulling her pants down.

Once they were past her butt, they began to slide off easily.

I said, "There, that helps."

As I moved her pants down along her legs, I could see the pale smooth skin of her thighs. I got so focused on her beautiful legs that her jeans got a little scrunched up and stuck on her ankles. I needed to work a little to get them past her feet.

Kim whispered timidly, "I'm sorry..."

I could hear the nervousness in her voice and I told her, "It's okay."

It took just a moment to get her blue jeans past her feet, and when they were all the way off I pushed them onto the floor. Now Kim was lying on my couch, on her back, wearing nothing but pair of simple white panties - and I was immediately aware that they were wet.

addieQ
addieQ
1,730 Followers