My Shy Young Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
addieQ
addieQ
1,732 Followers

Kim was lying there, so still and quiet. I was staring right between her legs, at the thin fabric of her underwear, I couldn't help it, I was sitting right next to her legs, her knees were slightly parted I was staring--wide-eyed--at a prominent wet spot between her legs.

I could see her clearly pubic hair; each delicate curl was obvious under the thin wet fabric.

I looked up at her, and she was looking right at me, aware that my eyes had been focused directly between her legs.

She meekly asked, "My underwear is wet, isn't it?

I replied, "Yes."

She spoke in a nervous whisper, "I'm sorry, I can't help it."

She sounded so shaky, it just made my heart ache that she was embarrassed about getting wet.

"Oh Kim, please don't feel bad, it's beautiful."

We both just sort of stared at each other, I was so aware of how vulnerable she was. There was such an electric air of yearning between us, and it was making my heart pound.

Then, I reached over and I started pulling down her white panties. She nervously wiggled on the couch to make it easier to get them past her butt. Oh God, she was helping me. I slid them down off her hips, along her legs and past her toes.

Suddenly, my shy friend was lying on the couch next to me, totally naked. Oh my God - I wasn't at all prepared for what I was seeing, everything about her was overwhelmingly lovely. Kim barely had any pubic hair, it was thin delicate, and a warm shade of reddish brown. Her vagina looked plump and unbelievably wet.

Kim stared up at me, wide-eyed and silent. She looked so bashful. I put my hands on her knees and spread her legs a little bit wider so I could look at her.

I couldn't truly comprehend that I was actually seeing her naked. Until just a few minutes ago, I had never ever even kissed a girl before, and now I was staring at an 18-year-old girls beautiful wet vagina. I was all swallowed up in emotions, and everything about her just looked so perfect and tempting.

I couldn't help myself; I eagerly leaned forward and gently kissed the wet lips of her vagina. She responded with a nervous little whining noise.

I wasn't prepared for the allure of the smell, I was thunderstruck by how much it turned me on. I drank it in; one soft kiss after another.

Little by little my kissing turned to licking. I couldn't believe how excited it made me feel. I thought about the how my old boyfriend Paul had done this same thing to me in college. How he licked me like I was licking Kim. I remembered how much I loved the feeling of his tongue against me.

I put my hands on her thighs, and she let me spread her legs a little bit wider. Now I could get my face even closer, and I could wrap my mouth all the way around her vagina.

I could feel my face getting wet as I moved my tongue up and down along the inside of her lips. The warm wet taste was incredible delicious. When I moved my tongue up to her hard clitoris and I could look up and see she was watching me - her beautiful face was radiant. Her eyes were wide with an expression of astonishment. I could feel how velvety wet and smooth the inside of her lips felt against my tongue.

She was on her back with her legs spread wide. I put both hands on her thighs and pushed her knees up towards her shoulders - spreading her legs even wider. With her legs pushed apart like this I pulled my mouth away so I could look at her.

Immediately, I was aware of her little bum-hole. I mean, I could see it - and it was - Oh God, I don't know how to say this - it was tiny and pink and beautiful - and it was unbelievably cute!

Kim was oozing wetness - and I was drooling - and it all eased down and everything was sopping, especially her anus.

I leaned in and ran my tongue up and down in long wet stripes, from her little anus up to her pubic hair and back down again. Each pass I pressed my tongue harder. I could hear Kim start to breather faster.

As I was licking, I realized I was still wearing all my clothes, and I suddenly felt so anxious. Without any warning I sat up and looked down at her.

I think my abrupt motion scared her and she whispered a nervous, "Addie?"

Then, without any hesitation I stood up next to the couch. I started to untuck my shirt under my baggy sweatshirt. As I undressed as Kim looked up at me with her big eyes, wide with an expression of bewilderment.

I was acting sort of frantic as I pulled off my sweatshirt, and then my shirt, and then my bra. This all happened fast and I watched as Kim's eyes got even wider when she saw my breasts. They are small, but not as small as hers, and she seemed really ecstatic to see me without any shirt.

I felt my breasts jiggle as I eagerly started to take my pants off. I see the expression on her face, she looks so excited. I eased in stood right along side the couch, right up close to her face. Then I pushed my jeans and panties to the floor. When they were all the way off - I was completely naked.

I stood still, facing her, with my feet wide on the floor. - Shocked at my boldness. And I was actually surprised at how pretty I felt. I wanted to be right up close to her, I wanted her to see me naked. I wanted her to look up at me, to look between my legs.

The look on her face was amazing; she stared at my shaved vagina with wide-eyed astonishment.

I remember the one pose that I loved when I was with my old boyfriend Paul. I would get on my knees and he would be on his back, I would position myself above him with my crotch pressed firmly against his open mouth. He would lick me like that - and - Oh my God - I loved how it felt, I loved it so much. Right then, I wanted Kim to experience that too, that same beautiful feeling.

I asked Kim if she could move, "Please, can you sit up?"

She looked worried, but she sat up for me. I asked her to get on her knees, and to face the end of the couch.

She did exactly as I asked.

Then I got on the couch, on my back behind her and I sort shimmied my way under her but and I positioned my face between her legs so I was looking straight up at her sopping vagina and tummy.

She looked down at my face between her legs.

I held her hips with my hands, and gently eased her down over my mouth. There was a shaky intensity in the way her body felt against my hands.

I pressed my open mouth firmly in between her legs and I wrapped my lips over her entire vagina. Oh fuck, it felt wet and delicious.

Oh my God, Kim was dripping down in a way that seemed unbelievable. I could feel it coating my lips and cheeks, it was slippery and thick. The taste was warm and luscious, but it was the smell that was making me feel all crazy. I was simply abandoning myself. I started to suck her plump little clitoris, and right then I could feel her whole body responds to the pressure from my lips and tongue.

She eagerly begged, "Please - Please - Please."

Oh my God, she was pleading for me to keep sucking. I was licking and sucking her cliterus with a loving passion. Then she leaned over a little more to watch me. I tried to look up from between her legs and I could see her big eyes, she was staring down at me with such intensity.

Kim reached above me and held onto the edge of the couch. She watched as my I tried to lick her vagina a little faster. Her whole body seemed to respond. The way she was leaning forward, her delicate little breasts hung down above me, and as she got more excited, her tiny breasts would jiggle as she trembled. Watching her like this was glorious.

I could feel my cheeks getting soaked.

She timidly panted, "I'm sorry - that - I get so wet - like this..."

I pulled my mouth away just long enough to say, "Oh God Kim - it's beautiful - I love it."

When I started sucking again, Kim began whimpering, and it just made me crazy with desire. Then I pressed my open mouth firm against her mouth - and I pushed my tongue inside her.

She felt it and she hunched over to watch me.

I tired to look up from between her legs and I could see her big eyes, she was staring at me - her beautiful face was radiant.

She watched as my I tried to push my tongue as far as I could, deep into her vagina. Her whole body seemed to respond and quiver as I pushed my tongue even deeper.

This went on for a few minutes, and I couldn't believe how excited it made her. I could feel my face getting incredibly wet as I pushed my tongue in as deep as I could. I started to wiggle it around in between the velvety walls of her vagina. I could only do this for a little while, I mean, it was sort of hard to breathe.

I eased back but I kept my tongue pushed out long and moved my face back in again, in and out, in smooth deliberate rhythm. It was like I was fucking her with my wet tongue.

She started whining in a frantic rhythm, and it almost sounded just like she was crying. She sounded so desperate, and it made me worried I was hurting her. I pulled my tongue out and asked, "Kim, are you all right?"

She replied, "I can't help it. I'm sorry. Please - this feels nice."

I put my mouth back against her, and I carefully repositioned how I had my mouth over her vagina. My lips were cupped over her plump clitoris, and I sucked the protruding shape the same way a baby would suck on a nipple. And all the while, I was licking with my tongue. Oh my God, her clitoris seemed so plump and so beautiful; it felt firm and slippery.

I remember how Paul would lick me, in this exact same pose. I thought about how he would touch my anus with his fingers, and how I loved that feeling.

I reached around and eased my fingers in between Kim's soft butt cheeks. It felt warm and slippery. When she was on her back, she was so wet that she dripped down and now everything in her butt was insanely wet.

I'm certain Kim was nervous, but I desperately needed to do what I knew would feel good. I eased one finger in and felt her tiny wet bum hole.

She instantly responded by gasping, "Addie - Oh God - Addie!" She was whimpering like some frightened little girl, it sounded so desperate.

I pressed a little harder against her little anus, and - Oh God - it felt so cute! I started making tiny little circles with my wet fingertip. Her shivering response was more intense than I could ever imagine. All the while I continued to suck her plump clitoris.

She literally started to shudder and then she started to moan - and then I felt her whole body was vibrating. Right at that moment, with my wet finger eagerly rubbing her bum hole, I just KNEW what was going to happen - she was getting close to cumming.

I sucked harder and pressed my fingertip even more firmly against her tiny anus.

She whimpered, "Yes - yes..."

And then I felt Kim backing up. She was pushing herself, her wet anus firm against the tip of my middle finger.

She let out a needy, "Oh God - yes..."

I could feel her body quiver as she pressed herself even harder back against my wet fingertip, and then I felt it slide inside her tight bum hole.

Instantly Kim started to shake and she stammered out, "I love you - I love you..."

I pushed my finger in, just a little deeper. I was amazed - it felt so tight. I started sliding my wet finger in and out as smooth as I could.

She was possessed, and stammered, "I love you - I love you - I love you..." Over and over, it was beautiful.

And then she started to tense up, and I could feel her anus gripping my finger. I looked up and she was shivering in a way that made her little breast shake with a frenetic intensity.

Her cries of "I love you," were changing, to a fast passionate moaning.

I sucked her clit as hard as I could - I was overwhelmed with so much emotion - her tight anus was wrapped snug around my wet finger - her slippery swollen vagina pressed hard and shivering against my mouth - it was so beautiful I thought I might cry.

Then it happened, her hips started shivering. She made a desperate little crying noise, and my mouth was suddenly filling with hot liquid.

Oh fuck, I thought she was peeing in my mouth!

I pulled my face away and watched as she squirted a beautiful stream all over my neck. I responded with an electric passion, I pushed my mouth back in, and let the wetness splash all over my lips, chin and chest. All the while, Kim was shivering above me on her knees.

The warm liquid ran off my face, and dribbled down onto the couch. I watched as the stream squirted out of her sopping lips as she convulsed in a powerful orgasm. She was breathing hard, gasping am crying. I watched as she rose up tall onto her knees. She was shivering above me as the stream turned to a dribble, and then eased off to nothing.

Somewhere during her shaking orgasm, my finger slipped out of her anus.

I looked down at myself, and my chest was soaking, and my nipples looked SO hard. I was looking up at her, and she was looking down at me, she seemed absolutely thunderstruck.

I looked up at her and excitedly stammered, "Oh fuck - Kim - that was - SO beautiful."

I think she was too overwhelmed with emotions to answer. I reached up and eased her down off her knees and onto the couch.

We squirmed together and she ended up on her back again, and I was along side, looking at her face, her mouth was open wide. She was panting from the overall intensity of what was happening.

Then, as her breathing calmed down a little subsided, I looked down at her and said, "Oh God - that was so beautiful." I could feel that face was literally dripping, from the way she squirted on me.

I was so overcome with emotion, I asked, "Kim, was that your first orgasm?"

She smiled and nodded yes.

I felt so joyous, I eagerly hugged her and kissed her. I could feel how wet my lips were; they felt hot, slippery and delicious. I was all wet from her, from her cumming on me

She whispered, "I love you."

And then she started to lick my lips, and then my wet cheeks and chin, she was licking her own delicious cum.

I didn't realize it until right then, but the room was now incredibly warm. I was soaked, but I could feel that Kim was all sweaty from the heat. I was on top of her, squirming as we hugged. I wrapped my legs around her waist.

As we kissed, I realized I was pressing my crotch into her hipbone, I was humping against her, it felt so primal.

I eased myself up so I could rub with more intensity.

She looked at me, I tried to sit up a little bit on my knees. My face was dripping wet from the way she squirted all over me, and I could feel it running down my neck and chest. I was so turned-on - it was the feeling of being all wet - and it was from her; she has squirted all over my face and breasts.

She was looking right at me, staring at my dripping wet breasts.

I moved so I could hump against her even harder, I straddled her while she watched me -- one leg on each side of her hips.

Without truly realizing what I was doing, I leaned forward, so my breasts were right up close to her lovely face. I couldn't help myself.

I was on all fours, looming above her, grinding my wet pussy into her hard hip bone. My breasts jiggled with each pumping motion. They were hanging down just inches above her face.

I whispered, "Kim, I feel so full of love right now..."

I carefully inched my hard nipple toward her open mouth, and my soft breast met her wet lips, and immediately she was swallowing my big hard wet nipple.

And she sucked with a deep intensity - Oh God, I was shocked! I mean I was just thunderstruck.

It was so urgent and primal.

Instantly - I was awash in an overpowering sexual excitement - Oh my God, I was so fucking turned-on, my chest was all wet because she had cum all over me, and now her wetness was dripping down my breasts, and into her mouth as she sucked my nipple. All the while I steadily humped against her.

Could she taste herself from my wet nipple? Oh God, I know she must taste it.

I couldn't believe that this cute girl was sucking on my wet nipples - I had NEVER felt anything like it before. It was like some crazy switch had been thrown in my head. I felt beautiful and obscene - I felt like an angel and a pervert - all at the same time.

I let her suck -- I loved it desperately.

I moaned out a passionate whisper, "Kim - oh God Kim."

She was drooling and sloppy. My slippery breasts were getting even wetter; it just felt too beautiful.

I spoke to Kim, "This feel so good. Kim - this sucking, it feels so good..."

She was sucking my erect nipple so hard, and so loud. It felt so - oh my God - it felt SO magical.

I went on talking, "Suck harder Kim - please - it's okay - suck harder..."

Her wet mouth sucked harder. Her eyes were closed, like she was in some passionate trance. I started humping even harder against Kim's firm hipbone, and the pressure felt amazing, I realized I could cum like this.

Oh God, I loved the feeling of my vagina pushed so tight against her. Then, I thought about her beautiful hard nipples, and I knew what I was going to do.

I eased my breasts away from her mouth. I sat up, and started inching my crotch up along Kim's smooth tummy. I looked down and her nipples looked unbelievably hard.

She watched carefully as I moved forward on my knees, until I was squatting directly above her tiny breasts. My legs were wide over her chest.

She just lay there, with wide eyes, staring up at me. I was awash in an all-consuming feeling of joy. Kim looked so angelic and perfect.

I whispered, "Kim - your nipples, Oh God, they are so hard."

I eased my hips forward and pushed my wet vagina against her tiny breast. I slid myself until her I felt her hard nipple bump against my pussy lips.

I immediately shuddered and whimpered, "Oh God - Kim..."

Then I carefully repositioned my knees, and my hands on the edge of the couch so I could more firmly press myself into her hard pointy nipple.

She looked up at me, pleading with those big adorable eyes.

I moved my hips and I could feel her hard nipple gliding smoothly up and down along the lips of my vagina. I could tell that I was really wet. Up and down, up and down, slow and steady.

This went on for a little while; I didn't change the pressure or speed of my humping motions. I loved how it felt, Kim just let me rub against her and - somehow - it was making me feel so grateful. I loved it, oh God, I loved it SO much.

And then I started moving myself faster.

I couldn't believe what I was doing; I was naked, on top of my best friend in the world and I was rubbing my wet vagina against her rock hard nipple.

She was looking at me, in between my legs at her own wet hard nipple and my swollen open lips. I had just shaved myself this same morning, so my everything felt smooth and slippery. I have never felt more beautiful in my life.

It was amazing. I could see her breast getting wet from me. I started pumping my hips a little bit faster.

I needed more, in order to get the best "feeling" for me, I needed Kim to help me. I reached up and positioned Kim's arms up over her head, flat on the couch. I needed her to lie on her back like this, all stretched out with her arms extended over her head. Oh God this seemed to lengthen her torso, and it made her breasts seem even flatter and it made them feel even firmer under me.

I said, "Kim, stay like this, try to stay still."

She whispered eagerly, "Okay..."

It seemed like her already firm nipples got even harder. Now I was sliding my groin against her almost completely flat chest. Oh fuck, it felt so exciting.

I was getting insanely turned-on by her tiny breasts, and grinding myself against them was absolutely delicious for me - for both of us.

This may sound perverted, but she couldn't touch me because she needed to keep her arms stretched above her head - and I loved looking at her in that beautiful submissive pose. She knew that it felt better for me with her arms all stretched out above her head. Oh God, there was something so obedient in this pose that made it even more arousing for me.

addieQ
addieQ
1,732 Followers