My Shy Young Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
addieQ
addieQ
1,728 Followers

I was getting wet enough that a glossy stripe appeared across her breast with her hard nipple in the middle.

When we got lined it up just right I could rub my bulging clitoris against her plump hard nipple. Oh my God, it was the most wonderful thing I had ever felt!

I loved the way her nipple looked; it was wet - from me - from rubbing against my clit.

Kim had such big beautiful eyes, and she was staring at me, at my wet open pussy as rubbed back and forth across her nipple.

She impatiently stammered, "Addie, oh God - this - this - this - feels so good."

Her voice seemed so - I don't know, so much like and excited little girl. Hearing her so sound turned-on, I felt the emotions building inside me. It felt so emotional, I mean, a hard nipple and a hard clitoris are so much the same. Both are sensitive and beautiful.

I eagerly panted, "Kim, I'm gunna - cum - soon..."

My rhythm changed, and it was almost like I was no longer humping - but quavering, with my wet clit against her beautiful hard nipple.

She begged me, "Please Addie - Pleeeeease!"

With that, I pressed the wet lips of my vagina as hard as I could hard against the flat smooth skin of her little breast. I rubbed myself right up along her nipple, and she stayed still, with her arms above her head. Her stretched out pose made her nipples seem even harder. I was pumping my hips franticly against her smooth chest.

I anxiously stammered, "Kim, your nipples - Oh God - it feels so good against my - my..."

Hearing me sound so desperate, she arched her back to make the skin of her breast even firmer. At the same time, I pushed my sopping vagina snug against her hard nipple - my knees were on the floor firm against the inside of her arms. And as I rubbed harder, I knew she could see it ALL so clearly.

She could see me - and my clitoris felt swollen and wet - rubbing against her hard erect nipple. The way she was laying, my groin just seemed so close to her face - she could see EVERYTHING.

I felt so perverted, I mean, the humping rubbing motion of my hips was just SO carnal and animalistic. The rhythm of my pumping hips got faster and faster as I slid my wet open lips across her pointy nipple.

I looked down at Kim's beautiful face. I was losing control, and I was overwhelmed with a feeling of love. I started panting and gasping. And Kim was absolutely joyous. At that point, I was pumping really hard against the smooth wet skin of her glorious chest.

Suddenly, I started to cry - and my thrusting hips turned to a violent shiver.

Kim started squirming; she arched her back, as if she were trying to push her long wet nipple up into me.

She stammered,"Oh God - Please!"

Her big beautiful eyes were looking between my legs - at my sopping vagina - with such tenderness.

I panted out, "I'm gunna cum..."

It happened fast. Suddenly I was moaning - and Kim's eyes were desperately pleading as she looked up at me. My hips were trembling - it was involuntary - I couldn't help it. An orgasm was making me shake - I tried to keep rubbing - but suddenly everything just felt TOO sensitive.

I let out a stuttering, "I love you - I love you..."

My hips were shivering violently against Kim's little breasts.

"Yes!" Kim squealed.

I convulsed in that pose, my groin shaking above Kim's wet chest. I was on fire, I couldn't move - and she stared - with eyes wide. It seemed like heaven had opened up and I was swallowed up in an overwhelming feeling of devotion.

And it was so obvious Kim LOVED it! She looked so thrilled.

It seemed that all I could do was hold myself there, above her, and try to control my emotions. The sight of someone so cute - so beautiful - between my knees - her breasts were wet from me - from something that felt SO WONDERFUL simply made me want to explode with joy.

"Kim - I love you so much..."

"I - I love you too."

She looked up at me; she was so exhilarated. Her smile was honest and perfect. I was unimaginably happy. I slowly sank down into an embrace. We hugged each other so tight, and the wetness and our naked bodies fit so perfectly, like we were made for just this moment.

I was breathing hard and deep. And it took me a little while to calm down.

I whispered, "Kim - oh my God - I love you - so much..."

I pulled her in close - and softly kissed her on the mouth, and the feeling of her warm soft lips made my heart soar. The joy that I felt is hard to describe.

We were both so wet, and the room was sweltering, so both of us felt slippery and hot. A thin layer of sweat covered both of us.

Kim softly told me, "Addie, I need to - to thank you."

"For what?"

"For being so nice to me, it feels so good."

She sounded so happy. It felt really gratifying because, right then, she didn't sound shy at all.

I pulled her wet body in close and said, "Kim, I loved it - I really did."

She snuggled in close and let out a contented, "Mmmmm..."

I said, "I loved how wet you were - it was SO beautiful."

"Really, you - you liked it?"

"I loved it!"

She replied earnestly, "Oh God, thank you, it feels SO good to hear you say that."

It was obvious she was drinking in my praise, so I went on.

I put my lips to her ear and whispered, "Kim, when you started cumming - when you squirted like you did, I loved it, that was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my life."

As I spoke I firmly caressed her smooth back.

She cooed a soft, "Really?"

"Kim, please listen to me..."

And then I slid my hand down her sweaty back to her smooth bottom.

I went on, "You squirted - in my mouth - and all over my breasts - Oh my God - that was the most turned-on I've ever been - about anything - ever!"

"Really? Do you mean that?"

"Oh God, it was magical, I loved it more than I can possibly say."

She sounded grateful, "It felt really good, I loved it too."

I whispered in her ear, "Your first orgasm."

I put hand on her smooth bottom, and caressed her wet skin. She seemed to arch her bottom a little; she was obviously enjoying my rubbing.

She seemed like a new person, she seemed so much less skittish and nervous. I wanted to keep her talking; I wanted to tell her what felt good for me.

I whispered in her ear, "You know what else I loved?"

"What?"

"I was so excited when you let me put my finger in your bum hole."

She giggled excitedly and said, "Oh my God, I never felt anything like that before."

"Did you like it?"

She giggled, "Yes, I liked it - a lot - it was so - I don't know - so intense."

I eased my fingers just a little bit in between her butt cheeks and caressed her smooth wet skin.

I said, "It felt really tight around my finger."

She squeezed me tight and said, "I loved it..."

Oh my God, she sounded so emotional.

I said, "Kim, I don't want you to leave."

She said, "I want to stay here, like this, forever."

She hugged me tightly with such devotion, and she put her lips to my ear and whispered, "I love you."

"I love you too."

addieQ
addieQ
1,728 Followers