My Sis, The Incest Princess Ch. 01

Story Info
I visit my older sister, and it ends very well for me.
7k words
4.48
170.4k
283

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/31/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wrote this story to the best of my memory, but have changed our names since the original. Please read and tell me what you think. Thanks!

*

We were visiting my older sister Stacey in Chicago. She work's there now, after moving out a few years back. The plan was to kind of take a tour of the city, and she would show us the cool things in town. My plan was a little different. I had planned to get some nice pictures of her. And I don't mean cutesy pictures of her and us, or just smiling into the camera with some lame background. I wanted pictures for myself...

I have a thing for incest. Of course, it really only revolves around sisters. Something about the forbidden act with a sibling that gets me. However, most other taboos do nothing for me, so to be honest, I guess I'm not completely sure what it is about the sister thing.

But Stacey is hot. She's slender, at about a hundred pounds, with tan skin and greenish brown eyes to go with her dark brown hair. She stands about five feet tall, with nice B cups, and a tight, round ass. I would always look every once in a while, trying not to be obvious. So now I could take pictures...permanent little stills of her. Anytime I wanted, I could look at her...and let my mind wander.

We were meeting her at the hotel, and I pretended to take pictures of some bullshit outside the hotel, so that the camera would be ready. I didn't want to miss any opportunities. I was a little nervous, not wanting her or anyone else to catch me, or even suspect.

"Hey guys!" I heard Stacey say from across the lobby.

We exchanged our "hellos", and went to the desk to check into our rooms. Stacey was wearing a black tank top, and short grey shorts. Perfect. I looked around, seeing that there was nobody behind us. I held the camera down, and snapped a picture of my sister's beautiful butt. I leaned in between her and our parents, getting the camera about a foot below her ass, snapping a picture as it pointed up between her legs. I took a look down her tank top as I stood over her, seeing most of her tits.

"Man." I thought.

"I wish those weren't so hard to take a picture of, even from outside the shirt."

A few minutes later, I got a good picture from behind as she walked up the stairs. My parents went into their room, and I checked into mine down the hall.

Later, at a little coffee shop she likes, I pretended to be taking a picture of the logo on her cup from over her shoulder, but I aimed it down her shirt. That was the only way I could think of without being obvious.

At dinner, I sat across from Stacey, taking silent shots under the table. I aimed it between her legs, trying to get any good shot I could.

Later than evening, we stopped by her apartment so she could show us around. We just hung out there for awhile, before heading back to the hotel. We finally got back, and as we were getting out of the car, I realized I had left the camera at Stacey's!

"Oh shit." I thought.

How could I get it without sounding desperate like I needed it now? I had no idea, so I said nothing. We were supposed to see her tomorrow, so I'd have to get it then. It would just have to sit there overnight, which made me really nervous. Where exactly did I leave it? Would she go through it, or was I just being paranoid? Either way, if I didn't want to draw attention to it, I wasn't going to be able to get it safely until the following day...

When I saw her the next morning, the first thing she did was hand me back my camera.

"You left that at my place yesterday." She said.

My heart skipped, and I held my breath trying not to look nervous.

"Oh yeah, thanks." I replied.

She didn't say anything else as I took it.

"Whew." I thought. "That was too close."

As I calmed down, I realized that today, she was wearing a short black skirt. I knew we would be eating later, so I would definitely have to sit across from her. I snuck in a few shots before hand, and later we sat down. As they talked, and we all looked at our menus, I took a few shots under the table. I tried a few different angles because I was shooting blind, hoping to get a good one.

"I can't wait to look at these later." I thought, putting the camera back into my pocket for the night.

When we got back to the hotel that night, the first thing I did was pull the camera out. I flipped through the pictures, seeing a few good ones of her ass. Then I got to the ones I was trying to get up her skirt. The first few were OK, except they were dark. But after I hit the next button the fourth time, my heart stopped. Stacey had her hand between her knees, holding up a middle finger at the camera.

"Oh FUCK!" I thought, realizing I had been caught.

I paced back and forth for a while, trying to figure out what to do. How embarrassing was this going to be? She must have gone through it. I should have been more careful. No matter what reasons I tried to make up to justify why she would have been flipping off the camera, they didn't seem likely.

After about an hour of me just sitting at the edge of the bed, there was a knock at my door. I got up and peered through the peephole. It was Stacey.

"Oh fuck." I thought, standing there for a moment.

I didn't know what to do. I was going to have to face her anyway, so I opened it. I was nervous as hell.

"Hey." I said.

Stacey looked at me.

"Did you look at your pictures yet?" She asked.

I didn't know how to answer, so I didn't.

"Can I come in?" She asked.

I opened the door and let her walk in.

"We have a problem." My sister told me.

There was a long pause before I looked at her. Of course I already knew what she was talking about, and my heart began to beat it's way up into my throat.

"My brother is taking pictures of my ass, and trying to get shots up my skirt, even." She said.

I was frozen in fear, and the thoughts of how bad this could end up flooded through my head. Maybe if I didn't lie, she'd go easy or something.

"Yeah." I replied.

"Those weren't going up on the internet or some shit were they?" She asked.

I shook my head.

"How long have you been doing this? Was it the first time?"

"Yeah, it was the first time. They were for someone else though. I'm sorry." I responded.

"Who?" She asked.

I hesitated.

"That's bullshit, Brian. I actually had figured that's what you were doing. I was suspicious, but not sure. Then you left the camera at my place."

"I'm sorry Stacey, I don't know why the hell I did it. It'll stop." I told her nervously.

Stacey let out a sigh.

"It doesn't matter though. I'm sure I should be more mad about it, but whatever."

"Yeah, I'm sorry, seriously. I won't do it anymore."

"Well, here's the thing...So when I initially thought I caught you, I figured maybe I was thinking that's what you were doing because I wanted you to....like....I was liking it." She said.

I didn't say anything. Did she just say she was liking it?

"So you obviously want pictures like that of me, and I think I want you to have pictures like that for some reason...I don't know...either way, you don't have to stop." She told me.

"Are you saying it's OK? Are you sure?" I asked, getting excited.

"Yeah it's fine. Hah, it's funny, I think I would have been disappointed if I hadn't found any pictures like that in your camera after convincing myself that you had been doing it." She laughed.

I laughed a little too, getting seriously excited at the fact that my sister liked it. I had been thinking I was as good as dead, but now as I calmed down a bit and started to collect myself, I noticed that she was wearing tight little black shorts, and a tight blue T-shirt. Did she do that on purpose?

"You're lucky I wasn't the type to freak out."

"That's true." I replied.

"Hey, you know what my original plan was? I was going to just walk in, act all pissed, and just drop my pants, and bend over in my underwear. I was going to say; here's another one for ya, you fuckin' sicko!" She said laughing.

"Wow. Yeah, I would have freaked out. Not that I didn't anyway." I told her.

"So is it that I'm hot...or that we're related? Like, because I'm your sister?"

"Uh...I guess it's kind of...both. But to be honest, it's mainly because." I replied."I know, I know, it's fucked up. Sue me."

"Haha, it is kind of fucked up, but yeah, I get it." She said back.

"Alright, so It's that I'm your sister, but I'm also attractive. It's cool that I'm the one you drool over. You've done a good job covering it up so far, though, I honestly had no idea until yesterday." Stacey told me.

"Yeah, I fucked up by leaving the camera at your place though."

"Well, not really. I mean, now I know, and you don't have to hide it." Stacey said.

"True." I responded. "But it's almost worse now that you know."

"Ok, well don't let it drive you too crazy, because we'll have to hang out more now."

I was shaking a little at this point. I was partly nervous, partly excited about this whole situation. I was actually glad I had finally been caught.

"We have to hang out more now?" I asked, hoping she meant it.

"Of course, we have something to really talk about now." She responded.

"We're going to sit around and talk about incest?" I asked with a laugh.

"It's a little awkward for sure, but I'd like to get a little more comfortable with it." Stacey stated.

This was all just too crazy. It was like one of those dreams that I'd have where I'd be with one of my sisters, and I'd wake up to the disappointment of reality. Only this time, I was sure it was real.

"That just sounds like I'd be constantly forced to think about it." I told her."A never ending tease."

"You know Brian, Mr. negative, I'm saying that acting on it isn't totally out of the question. We may talk about it, get more comfortable, and we might want to dip into it at some point." Stacey said.

The words were beautiful, leaving me stunned for a moment. It was exactly what I wanted to hear, and the thought was making my head spin.

"Yeah, totally." I answered.

"Listen to you, acting like it's no big deal." "Yeah totally." Stacey mocked.

"Ok ok, give me a break here. I think I'm controlling myself pretty well."

"You are." Stacey replied. "It's just funny that you have to control yourself in this situation. But I'll admit, it's kind of a turn on, and I'm definitely curious."

I just nodded since I really wasn't sure how to respond, though there were a million things I wanted to say.

"I mean, it wasn't really a fantasy of mine or anything, but I never really thought about it. Now that I am thinking about it, it sounds hot.

My heart rate began to steadily rise again, simply because of the manner in which she was talking about it.

"Will you promise me something though?" Stacey asked.

"Sure."

"If this goes any further, which I think it will, promise me our relationship won't get weird. That I can still just be your normal sister some days. I don't want every thought you have of me to be purely erotic."

"Of course not. It wouldn't change anything. Not for me, there's no way."

"Alright then, that's good." She responded.

"So I have to ask, is it just a coincidence that you wore what you're wearing? You obviously went and changed into that." I asked.

Stacey laughed softly.

"Yeah, because I wasn't quite sure what I was going to do. I was thinking about just coming to your room and making up a different reason, just to make you reaaallly nervous. But I felt kind of sorry for you, and you knew I'd already caught you."

"Haha thanks I guess."

"For not messing with you, or for wearing this?" Stacey asked.

"Both."

That made Stacey smile. "You know, this is actually pretty fun. It's different...but fun."

"Yeah, and I really like that I can just look now for fuck's sake." I replied.

"Mm hmm." Stacey added with a nod. "Oh and another thing just ahead of time. If and when we do get...inappropriate...don't tell anyone. Not your friends...whoever, this has to be a secret."

I nodded along in eager agreement.

"I totally won't. It's hotter as a secret anyway."

"I'm just sayin'. I'm Makin' sure you're not just telling everybody you're committing incest ."

"Duh. Yeah don't worry about it."

"Ok good. Well, let me think about it OK? I just want to make sure it's something we both want to do before we just go diving into it. Because once we do it...that's it, we can't take it back."

"Sure, that's cool. I wouldn't want you doing anything you don't want to." I responded.

I was trying to keep my cool. Oh please let her say she wants to. I thought. It would be the biggest let down of my life if she decided against it, especially after building me up this way.

"Ok, I guess I'm outta' here for now. And look, if I decide not to go through with any of it, I really need you to be cool about it." Stacey stated.

"Of course, like I said, don't worry about it." I replied. But at that moment I was so worried that she would disappoint me.

"Alright then. Let me run off here and think about it. I'll let you know whenever I've decided.

"Cool, I'll talk to ya then." I told her.

She turned and left the hotel room. She had scared me, then teased me by flaunting herself. I sat for awhile and collected my thoughts. I wanted her so bad. Worse now than I ever had, because if I didn't get her, I would always know just how close I came.

The next morning, we met up with her again. It was now Saturday, and we were planning on staying one more night before heading back home. I was extremely nervous when I saw her. I didn't even bring the camera this time, since all I could think about was her decision. I made sure not to bring it up, even though I wanted to so badly. The evening went on, and finally we headed back to the hotel, where we parted ways and said goodbyes. It was so disappointing for me, but I did my best to act like nothing had happened.

I made my way into my hotel room, and settled down to watch some TV and clear my mind. I wasn't sure if I'd be able to sleep. After awhile, my phone received a text.

"I want it more than I don't. So everything's cool. I hope I didn't drive you nuts, I just wanted to be sure." It read.

As I texted her back, my fingers could barely click the buttons I was so excited.

"Awesome. I'm glad you came to that decision. I won't push it or anything, just let me know." The seconds before she replied felt like hours.

"I was thinking about it all night and today. I could feel you looking at me, and thinking things. Me being your sister and you wanting me anyway is definitely doing it for me. Lol. Knowing your own brother wants you is a turn on, I just never thought of it."

" I don't need to be thinking about you being turned on, that'll drive me crazy." I replied, playing with her a little.

"Too late. And I already drive you crazy." Stacey responded, adding a little "wink" smiley face to the message.

"True. But now you're doing it on purpose."

"Also true. But now it has it's...effects...on me." My sister texted.

"Lol it's effects?"

"Let's just say I had to change a certain article of clothing when I got back to my apartment."

"haha yes! that's fucking awesome. You should come over. I'm only going to be here for another day."

"I know, I think I'm going to come over." Stacey answered, adding a little wink emoticon.

After about 45 minutes that seemed like a year, there was a knock at the door. My heart raced as I looked through the peep hole. When I saw it was Stacey, I opened the door for her, and closed it behind her. This time she wore a white tank top and black sweat pants.

"Hey you!" She greeted me.

"What's up?" I replied.

Stacey set her hand bag on the desk.

I stepped forward to grab the remote to turn the TV off, using it as kind of an excuse to get next to her. When I did, she didn't move, and showed no signs that she thought I was invading her space. I was awfully close, and it would have been too close before. She just looked up at me.

"We should probably talk about this whole thing. I think I'm...game...maybe...but it's just causing me minor issues right now." Stacey said. The whole situation had my heart speeding up, and my dick was stiff, so I just decided to address it.

"Well you're not the only one with issues. Sorry about the whole...being obvious thing." I said as I looked down at myself.

Stacey smiled again with a small laugh. "It's OK. Don't worry about it."

"Cool." I replied.

"So I'm not sure how far we should...go...and no promises or anything, but I wouldn't say I'm totally opposed or anything." My sister told me. "But if we start, and start slow, just be prepared to stop because I'm not sure how comfortable I'll be."

"Yeah, I know. And I'm cool with that. And if you don't want to, we don't have to do anything like, right now." I stated, hoping she didn't agree.

"Well I mean, I'm here. And you're not in town often, and I'm not back there much either."

I nodded in agreement, feeling the excitement build for me.

"Don't be grabbing my ass when you hug me if mom and dad are around though." Stacey said, making me laugh.

"Whew man...with you standing here, even in sweat pants...I can barely think, given the whole...situation."

"Then don't. I guess." Stacey responded, stepping over to me. She put both arms up around my neck, and I gripped her waist with both hands. We just looked at each other for a moment. Then Stacey came forward with a quick peck. She backed off and smiled. So I pulled her in, and we locked lips for real. Her soft lips caressed mine as we kissed multiple times. Finally, I parted my lips, and she complied. Our tongues barely touched as we stayed this way for a few more moments. I brought my hand to her chin, kissing her softly a few more times before backing off and looking into her eyes. I ran my hand over her belly.

"Wow, I get to touch you." I said to her. Stacey smiled and nodded, as she could see I was enjoying her so much. I took a long deep breath.

"Wow I feel like a goddess or something right now. I love it. It's not too weird so far." She replied. "And I just realized I'm the only person you could even play out this little fantasy with. If I wanted to, I could just turn and walk out, and you'd have to just watch my ass as I walk away. And there would be nothing you could do."

"That would be fucked up." I told her. She just smiled, and we kissed again. This time, I used my other hand to grab her ass, and pull her into me. After I did, Stacey gently grabbed the bulge in my shorts, barely caressing it through the material. Again we locked lips, both being a little more aggressive this time. I ran my hand over her stomach, as I kissed my way down her neck. I sat down on the bed, and kissed her belly, gently nibbling from time to time. I kissed her belly button, and began to work my way down. When I slightly tugged on the waistband of her sweatpants, Stacey didn't protest. I took a deep breath and pulled them down. She stepped out of them, now standing in front of me in blue panties and a tank top.

"Wow." I said aloud, running my eyes over my sister's sexy body. She smiled back, and let me look. Her little blue thong covered her camel toe. She turned around slowly, showing me her tight little ass. I reached out and grabbed her ass cheek with my hand. She leaned forward, pulling her thong up into her ass crack with a gentle tug. I leaned forward and kissed her butt cheek, softly biting it a couple times. "No more trying to just sneak quick glances at your ass. God it's amazing." I told her. Stacey turned around, and climbed onto the bed, straddling me.

"I kind of like you looking in secret." She said.

"Alright then." was all I could say as Stacey kissed me. I pulled her into me by her hips. Stacey licked my lips with her tongue swiftly, giving me an evil grin after. "Man, my heart is pounding like crazy." I told her.

12