My Sis, The Incest Princess Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, you're shaking." She replied. Stacey put her lips to my ear. "And we haven't even started getting dirty yet." She whispered. The sound of her voice, using those words in my ear gave me chills. "I could just drive you insane by getting you alone once in a while, slithering all over you while wearing almost nothing, and walking off."

"How many ideas like this are you getting? Why do you have to be so mean?" I asked playfully.

Stacey looked to the side as she thought.

"I think it's because I know I've teased you for so long without even knowing I was doing it. And now here I am." We locked lips again, giving pecks in between our mini make out sessions. By now it seemed that we were both becoming less timid. I pulled her in closer, causing the hard on inside my shorts to nestle right between my sister's legs. She looked at me and smiled. "I can feel it." She said. Then she paused. "So I know you've looked at my ass before, without me knowing." Stacey stated, as she swung of me, and pushed me back. She then lifted one leg back over, facing the other direction. "But how does it look now?" She asked, as her ass was now inches from my face. Her thong was still the only thing covering her.

"It's fucking amazing." I replied, as Stacey slightly bounced her hot ass up and down. I grabbed one cheek, and gently pushed my thumb against her pussy from the outside of her thong. She let out a small laugh.

"Aw, do you have to do that? These are clean." My sister stated.

"Sorry, but you put it here." I replied, as I continued caressing her through her thong.

"I hope that door locks automatically. We don't need mom or dad busting in to surprise us. Because this would be hard to explain." Stacey said.

"Haha, yeah."

Stacey quickly got up off the bed, and ran to check the door."

"I'd lock the bolt just in case their card works on that door to." I said. Stacey locked the little chain and bolt, and came back over to the bed.

"We could absolutely never be caught doing anything like that." Stacey said.

"If they somehow manage to bust through the now-locked door, we could just say I was helping you stretch or something." I replied.

"Yeah, with my ass basically on your face...in my thong." Stacey stated.

"Good point." I said with a laugh.

Stacey climbed back onto the bed, crawling up to where I was leaning against the backboard.

"You know this is crazy, right?" She asked. "I mean, what are we doing!?" My sister exclaimed, putting both hands over her face for a moment. "I should be grossed out, not wet! And you should also be grossed out, not have a hard-on!" But even as my sister said all this, she was laughing to herself.

"Oh well. I guess we're not grossed out. Maybe that's weird, but who cares?" I told her, trying to suppress any thoughts she had of changing her mind. "It's wierdness should only matter to us, because it's not like anyone else will know anyway."

She seemed to think for a few moments, before she gave me a smile. "Yeah..." She responded, before leaning in to kiss me again. As our lips were locked, Stacey gripped the bump in my shorts. I slid my hand up her soft thigh, and softly pressed my finger into the soft, warm spot on her thong. As I caressed it through her thong, the motion in her hand on me stopped momentarily. Her eyes were closed as I gently kissed her neck, being slightly more aggressive with my hand. I pushed her leg gently to the side, and slid down in front of her, kissing her flat stomach. She leaned back onto the pillow against the backboard. I slowly kissed my way down her tummy, my heart racing the entire time. I pulled the top of her thong down just slightly, kissing what was previously covered. Stacey hadn't objected yet, so I pulled it down further, revealing her tan lines. I was now into the territory that was rarely uncovered, and my sister had not stopped me. I passed her thong, and kissed her inner thigh a few times, with small licks and nibbles close to her panties. I could smell the sweet scent of her through the material, and felt the warmth of her when I kissed her thong. I rubbed her through her thong causing her to take a deep breath. I pushed my thumb against her, right between the two small hills on either side of the thong. The shape of her crease was visible, as well as a small dark, wet spot.

I moved back to the top of her panties, pulling them down even more, so that her mound was visible. I still messaged her with my fingers as I kissed it, feeling the small prickles where she had previously shaven. I ran one hand up her tummy, and moved the thumb I was using to caress her, into the side of her thong. I did it slowly, hoping she wouldn't object.

And she didn't. My heart seemed to skip a beat when my thumb slid over her smooth, wet slit. I moved it in small circles, sliding it around in her crease. I had to see it. I removed my thumb, and gripped the strings of her thong on either side. As I began to slide them down, Stacey put both hands over her face again.

"Ooooohh my Goooooddd." I heard her say in a muffled voice. "I can't believe I'm doing this!"

Although she was expressing this, her legs nonetheless straightened, so I could slide her thong off. I finally pulled it down to her thighs, and my sister's beautiful little slit came into view. Her hands were still covering her face as I used one hand to lift her leg up. She had only a small, trimmed landing strip of hair above it, and I ran my fingers over it on the way down to her twat.

"You OK?" I asked as I slid my finger gently up and down on her wet pussy. She simply nodded, not removing her hands. I got down on my knees in front of her, putting her wet slit inches from my face. Here goes. I thought.

I leaned forward, and kissed her perfect twat several times before giving it a small lick. I heard Stacey let out a quick breath. The taste of her cunt was incredible. The thought of licking my own sister's pussy sent shivers through me. It was like a dream come true. Stacey squirmed a little as my tongue rode up her slit. She finally took her hands from her face, and slid her right hand down her tummy. As I softly kissed her, her hand ran up to my hair. Yes! She won't stop me! I thought in excitement. So I licked some more, sliding my tongue up and down through her wet crease. I loved the sweet taste of my sister's pussy, and soon began using the entire surface of my tongue to sweep through her twat. Stacey began to squirm and purr as I continued this for several minutes. She gripped a handful of hair on the top of my head as I licked her over and over, every so often digging my tongue up into her as deep as I could. I flicked my tongue over her clit, causing her to jolt a little.

I kissed her crease again, letting my lips slide over it. When I licked my lips, I could taste her. I gently rubbed the hole with my finger as I licked her. She began to jerk her hips slightly, her other hand now gripping the pillow by her head. My dick was stiff, and twitching in my shorts, but I couldn't touch it. I wanted this to last. I kissed along her inner thigh, still caressing her juicy slit with my finger.

"Oooohhh." Stacey purred.

Finally, I slid my middle finger into her, gently working it in and out as I kissed my way back to her crease. I kissed and tongued her clit as Stacey made a little more noise. She shifted around as I dug into her cunt, enjoying every little bit of her. I licked her clit over and over, gently working my finger around inside of her. She squirmed, breathing heavily. I worked my tongue in different directions, trying to taste every inch of my sister's pussy.

"Nhh!" Stacey whined as I ran my tongue over her clit.

Minutes passed as I explored her cunt, licking and caressing as she purred with pleasure. Her hand slid down her belly, and she began assisting me with her twat. Stacey's two middle fingers came to a rest on her clit, where she began to caress in circles as I licked her. My tongue slid up her crease over and over, every now and again I'd lick the tip of her finger by accident, as Stacey began to squirm more and more. I gently sucked on what I could grip with my lips, working my finger in and out of her wet cunt. Then, Stacey began to jolt.

"Nhhhsss..." She hissed, her body beginning to jerk violently.

I licked and licked, as my sister began to rub herself into an orgasm. She jolted and squirmed, letting out moaning sounds, and gripping the pillow with her free hand. She rubbed her clit faster as I tongued her slit. In a few seconds, she was letting out what were almost shrieks, as her legs closed on my head. I licked her pussy aggressively as she jerked her hips around, my head stuck between her legs. Stacey's body vibrated, as she now gripped the top of my head. She hissed and moaned, shaking the whole way as we sent her into an orgasm. Stacey's pussy was soaked, and I continued to lap at her juicy cunt until she eventually slowed to a stop, her legs spreading apart once more. I gently licked her a few more times, before looking up at her.

"I did not...want to get off on you." Stacey stated.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Because...that's like...fucking embarrassing." My sister replied, putting her hands back over her face as she had done before.

"Oh quit it. Stacey...any time you want." I told her. She remained silent for a few moments, her legs still spread in front of me. I leaned over her, kissing my way up her tummy, and she finally removed her hands, looking at me with her greenish-brown eyes.

"What are you so worried about?" I asked.

"I just got off...on my brother." She replied. "That wasn't at least a little weird for you? I mean, you were licking you're own sister's...junk."

"Only good wierds." I answered.

"Ok, yeah, there was definitely good weird, I have to say. but..." She started.

"Well I know there were some really good weird for you!" I said, cutting her off.

"Shut up!" Stacey said, laughing.

"So what was the difference between that, and another guy doing it?" I asked, curiously.

"Well..." My sister thought for a moment. "I see what you're saying, it's kind of taboo, and there was something a little wrong about it...but it was definitely an experience. A good one."

"Yes!" I exclaimed playfully, throwing my fist into the air, making my sister laugh again.

"So even if it was kind of weird, was it gross or anything?" I asked.

"No, for some reason it wasn't. I was pretty sure beforehand that I would have stopped you before you got down there."

"I almost thought you were going to." I replied. My sister smiled before kissing me, and standing up. She grabbed her thong off the floor, and pulled it back up. After she was done, she sat back down next to me.

"Well...what do you want to do?" Stacey asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked, fairly certain I knew what she meant.

"Well I got off...so...it's only fair."

"You don't have to do anything. Not if it's too weird."

"Even if it is a little, I mean, you just totally did it for me with no complaints." She said.

"It's up to you." I said, my cock incredibly hard.

Without saying anything else, Stacey reached into my shorts with one hand, and pulled them down with the other. She looked at my dick for a second, before gently tugging it.

"Mmmhh." I sighed as my sister's hand tugged me. The feeling of Stacey's soft hand on my cock was indescribable.

My sister got off the bed, and knelt down, sending chills through me. She licked her hand, and wrapped it around my shaft again, her freshly wet hand sliding easily over it.

"Aahhh...wow..." I praised her. Her hand slid up and down, slightly twisting back and forth here and there. "I can not believe this is happening." I said.

"What? You're older sister jerking you off? It's common." Stacey replied sarcastically. I laughed as she re-wet her hand by licking it. I let out sounds of pleasure as she stroked my cock. She leaned forward slowly. I was breathing in heavy breaths. She looked up at me with her gorgeous greenish brown eyes, the tip of my cock about an inch from her lips. I could feel her breath on my shaft.

"You going to be Ok?" She asked softly.

I took a deep breath.

"I think so." I told her.

Stacey giggled a little. She opened her mouth slightly, letting my dick just sit there, teasing me.

"Hah, come on, it's bad enough as it is." I said.

Stacey just held it there, letting me feel the warmth of her mouth an inch from my cock. She inched forward, still looking up at me. She stuck out her tongue, my cock still just out of it's reach.

"I just licked my sister's pussy, and she's still teasing me. You've already got to do it for years." I stated.

"I almost didn't want the teasing to stop." She said back. "But I do mean almost."

My sister pointed my cock upward, extending her tongue out to meet it. The feeling was like a shock as her wet, warm tongue slid it's way up the bottom side of my shaft.

"Aaaahhhh....shit." I moaned aloud. I let out another soft grunt as she licked it again. She placed my stiff cock against the palm of her hand, and pushed her tongue against it, sliding it up and down the shaft.

"Aggghhhhh.....fuuuuuck."

She reached the top with her tongue again, but this time, she slid her mouth over it.

"Uggghhh." I grunted as my sister's lips wrapped around my cock. She tugged it a few times from the base before letting it sink further into her mouth, sliding across her tongue. She made her way back up, and slid back down. It was an incredible feeling as my sister's head bobbed in my lap.

"Ooohhh fuck yeah...fuck...fuck." I couldn't help but groan. After a few repetitions, my cock slid from her lips with a small pop. She stroked my now wet dick gently, as I moaned with pleasure.

She licked it again, before gently tapping it against her tongue with a few soft smack sounds. She kissed it directly under the head, before giving it a big lick, and sliding her lips over the top.

"Agghh..." I moaned as my cock slid back into my sister's face. After bobbing a couple times, she tilted her head, showing the bulge in her cheek. She wiggled her tongue around against the bottom of my shaft, causing me to jolt and let out a grunt.

When she pulled off after a few moments, she backed up and gripped the bottom of her tank top with both hands, pulling it over her head and dropping it to the floor. Only her black bra was still on. As she licked my cock again, I reached down, running my hand over the top of her tit. She ignored me, as she licked my cock again and again. When my fingers slid under her bra from the top, she backed up again. She reached around to her back, and after a quiet snap, it fell to her lap, and she tossed it aside. Her B sized tits were finally exposed, a tan line barely visible. I gripped her soft boob in my hand as she stroked my dick over her tongue, sliding her mouth over it every few seconds. I gripped my sister's ponytail as her mouth slid the length of my dick over and over.

"Ahhhh.......fuuuck." My moans were the only audible sounds besides the soft squish noises coming from my cock sliding between my sister's lips.

"What do you want me to do? Cause I's not going to take much longer." I asked, because I didn't want to just surprise her.

"Oh, you can just go whenever. I'll probably know when you're about to." She answered, before sliding her lips back over my dick.

"Ahhh.....oooohhhhh shit."

My sister's soft tongue slid back and forth under my shaft. I could feel the familiar "build-up" feeling between my thighs, and it got more intense as Stacey's mouth slid over my dick.

"Uuuuhhhhggggggg....yeesssssss." I groaned as my dick stiffened. Stacey immediately started stroking my shaft, the underside of the head resting on her outstretched tongue. "Ohhhhh Fuuuuuck." The first little drops of jizz ozzed from the tip, before a couple small spurts ejected onto her tongue.

"Aaahhhhhhhhh haha yessss..." I murmered as a thick wad squirted onto her tongue, followed by one that splashed across her upper lip. She continued to stroke me as hot cum squirted into her mouth, a thick glob hitting the top row of her teeth, and oozing down in a thick strand to her tongue. The strand wiggled as she jerked my dick, and I grunted as each new squirt shot more cum into Stacey's mouth. A little ran over the side of her tongue and onto her chin.

"Ughhh....ughh....ugh...yeah.." I grunted. Stacey began to slow her hand down as the spurts got smaller. She pulled gently and gradually as the last glob of cum oozed from the tip. It finally stopped, and after a few seconds continuing to slowly slid her hand over my shaft, she stopped to. She used her soft lips to pinch the remaining drop off the head.

"Ahhh....wow." I stated. Stacey looked up at me, her cheek and chin glistened, her mouth filled with a small pool of clearish-white.

"Wahha kihh me?" She asked, laughing a little.

"Do I want to kiss you? Uh no." I replied with a smile. Stacey closed her mouth, and tightened her lips. I heard a quiet gulp before she spoke again.

"Happy?" She asked.

"Uh yes." I said with confidence.

"Good." She replied, getting up and walking into the bathroom. I heard the sink start to run, and after about thirty seconds, she came back out, with no cum on her face. I just sat where I was as Stacey put her clothes back on.

"Oh I see. You're just going to leave now." I said playfully. Stacey's eyes widened in response.

"Yeah, well I don't need to be here in the morning when mom and dad wake up and come over to get you." She said.

"Fair enough." I replied. She came over to me and kissed me on the cheek.

"Dont' let this get weird." She said as she started to walk away.

"I think it just did when we gave each other oral." I replied laughing.

"You know what I mean. Any other time. Don't let us get weird."

"I won't, don't worry." I told her. Stacey smiled as she grabbed her stuff, and quietly left.

12