My Sissy Roommate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kent100
Kent100
1,019 Followers

My roommates throat seemed distended and swelled as the sheer size of that big black cock made it expand. Mathew's face got as red as a beet, tears swelled in his eyes and poured down his cheeks, but Mark wouldn't let up. He just ground all 12 inches into Mathew's throat and punched it in and out as he groaned loud. I don't know how Mathew breathed, I knew his throat was full.

"Suck my dick faggot. Swallow all that shit bitch. Eat my load you faggot motherfucking whore. Here I come bitch, eat my baby juice," Mark hollered at him as he roughly pulled his ears and face tight to his pelvis.

Mathew choked and sputtered while the tears continued to pour from his eyes. Mark didn't give him a chance suck anything, he just held my roommate in his strong hands and fucked his face while he forced his load down his throat. He did make him swallow it though, he never let up with his grip and just forced it down his throat.

As Mark came in his mouth, I could see my roommate's adams apple bob up and down. Mathew swallowed and kept gulping down the ballplayer's seed as Mark's spasms wracked his entire body. As Mark's legs trembled, jet after jet of cum flooded my roommate's throat, but Mathew never let up and never let go. He took every single drop down his throat until Mark released him and pushed him away.

That big black cock was still rock hard and swung menacingly in the air, protruding straight out from his muscular stomach. Mathew had fallen over on his ass and remained on the floor, staring hungrily and lustfully at that black monster that he had just drained. Mathew just sat there and rubbed his own 9 inch hard cock with one hand while he squeezed his balls with his other hand. Mark panted and tried to catch his breath while Mathew tried to re-compose himself also.

Mathew, still using his girly voice, as he wiped the tears from his eyes and the drool from his chin said, "God that was delicious. I bet you shot 10 squirts down my throat."

Still holding my stiff little cock in my hand, it was then that my belt buckle clicked loudly against the closet door. As Mark and Mathew quickly stared at each other, in a panic, I scooted to the back of the closet. Just then, my closet door swung open and there was Mark, with his still hard cock glaring madly, straight at me.

To be continued...

Kent100
Kent100
1,019 Followers
12