My Sissy Wife Pt. 03

Story Info
Continuing, the morning after our anniversary.
1.4k words
4.52
18.4k
12

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continued from where we left off in part 2. For everyone who read this and liked it, favorited it, left a comment, or sent me a message: thank you, you inspire me to keep writing. If there's anything you'd like to see here, or questions in general, please don't hesitate to reach out. Peace!

*****

Somewhere in the night I must've rolled off you, I woke up before morning light once because I was extremely thirsty for some reason, and slowly drew back the covers to look at you, lying there, sleeping contentedly, peacefully.

I cuddled up to you, not wanting to wake you up but unable to stop myself from tracing my hand over your body, your face, your neck, shoulders, nipples, tummy, legs ... I reach a finger under you, feeling the moist sheets where I've leaked out of you, scoop up a tiny bit. I'm reminded of every time I've jacked off alone, into my hand, into tissues, onto sheets below me, marveling at how lucky I am to find, in you, a warm and loving place for my cum.

I turn you to your side and spoon you from behind, both of us naked, and so well formed to each other, your back against my hairy chest, my cock snug against your cheeks, my nose behind your neck. I feel myself harden and draw the sheets over us again.

I stretch when I wake up, reaching out my arms and finding you not in bed. "Wake up hubby," you call out, emerging from the bathrooom, "I had to clean myself up after last night, big boy!"

This earns you a wide smile, you lean over me, your long hair falling over my face. Your makeup is gone, it's you in a different way now— we have so many ways of relating to each other, I think, and they all work for me, they're all good.

We kiss, a light series of pecks. "Remember," you say, "we have to meet Carol and Anna for an early brunch today." "Do we have to?" "Yes we do," you respond firmly. "I don't want to go," I tease. "Uh huh," you cock an eyebrow, knowing me so well, reaching down and taking me in your hand, "I suppose you want me to ask nicely."

I gasp as I feel you rub your thumb over the top, collecting precum and sliding back down, up and rub and down again, "well I can be enticed, yes." You twist your hand, showing off your taming of my pleasure. I close my eyes and lie back, but feel you move away.

"Shower time," you say simply, shrugging off your robe on to the floor, appearing to positively glide into the bathroom. I don't need to be told twice, bounding out of bed and joining you under the warm spray.

We kiss again, slower, more purposeful this time, your hands on my face, my hands on your back, sliding down, cupping your ass cheeks, both sets of fingers moving up and down your crack, parting it for me.

"My love," I say, and you echo back simply, "my love." We are stiff against each other, a reminder of who we are, what we feel for each other, the intensity of our passion. We lock hands, interlacing fingers, I kiss your hands, bring us both together, sliding our hands over our cocks.

We are both men, meeting as men, but coming together as masculine and feminine, each for the other. As we enclose our rigidity between us, feel our collective heartbeat, the heat, the pulsating hardness, I breathe deeply, I see your mouth drop open, your eyes grow soft.

"My beautiful man, my sweet, feminine, wonderful ..." I see you blush, even as you squeeze us harder, an acknowledgement of your submission as my wife, of the renunciation of your manhood even as it continues to manifest physically this way.

I sense your softness, your desire to be taken, and something correspondingly changes in me. My hands go to your throat, holding you gently as I kiss you, forcefully, completing my sentence, "... wonderful, magical wife."

I turn you around and you place your hands against the tiles. I reach for the lube we always keep here (yes!) and wet my fingers, working one in. "Mine," I whisper, adding more fingers, hearing your breathing quicken.

I twist my fingers, finding your spot easily, curling around, rubbing it. "Come for me, baby, let it go," I urge you as I begin to repeat these twisting, stabbing motions, keeping a finger and thumb on your cock, not stroking it, just holding it in place.

I know you are close, just needing that little nudge. "Squirt for me, honey, I know you're close, so close. Let it all go, let it all out, there you go." You scream, almost squealing, and shoot over the tiles in front, shivering as you cum.

I hug you from behind, holding you close, kissing you, letting you drop your head against the wall, keep you standing, grabbing onto your thighs when I feel you buckle. "So good," you whisper, "so good."

"I know," I answer, kissing you again before moving back, sliding my hands down your spine, splitting your ass cheeks again, massaging them, adding more lube.

I rub my cock over your hole, then place it and push, sliding in as you hiss. "Mine," I repeat, this time less of a whisper and more of a growl, and I see you nod imperceptibly, bracing your hands again as I grab on to your hips.

I'm making short, sharp strokes, all the way out and the ramming in, drawing out a grunt from you each time I bottom in you. You let out a long drawn out moan, punctuated by exhales as I strike your pleasure spot. The way you moan, your voice, is so sexy to me, I feel it connect to my balls somehow, it turns me on more.

You shake your hair and turn your head to the side, giving me that oh-so-inviting smile. "Yours," you tell me, "your girly man, your submissive," then accentuating with your lips and tongue, "your sissy. You like fucking your sissy wife, honey?"

All I can do is make noises now, no words form from my mouth. "Good, because your sissy wife likes to be fucked, but only by you. I'm a slut, but only for you. So fuck me hard, fuck me good, give me what I want, give me that hot load."

I'm panting now, in the home stretch, my thrusts are further apart. You rest your head on the wall, still turned back, one hand moving to my face, the other reaching below to encounter my balls, fondling them. "Do it baby, breed me, breed me, breed me!"

I grimace, my eyes close, holding you, burying my face in your neck. My balls against your ass, your hand reaches down and cups them, lifts them, your fingernails behind them, lightly scratching. I groan and pulse deeply in you. erupting in you, feeling some deep part of me moving into you, taking up residence in your body, meshing with your skin and tissues.

I grip you tight in the aftershock of my massive orgasm, until we slowly find each other's lips. I raise your left leg and twist you to kiss you better. "That was amazing honey," you whisper, "you were twitching so deep inside me, I feel so full of you, stay in me a while, your cock is so good in me, fits so well in me." I smile, seeing you gush like this, "and your pussy is so good around my cock, baby, we just fit together."

"Hand in glove," you giggle, "promise me you'll always fuck me like this." I laugh, "I solemly swear to fuck your brains out every chance I get. And ..." An alarm goes off in our bedroom. "Shit!" you exclaim, "we're late! We have fifteen minutes to get our asses out of here!"

"Speaking of which," I slowly slip out and push your back down, folding you over. You look confused at first, then understand. "Okay, but hurry!" I open your plug drawer and pick a small glass one with a felt tip, then bound back into the shower, turn the water off, and pat you dry, before slowly slipping it in to you.

Another kiss, then we hurriedly put our clothes on. "I guess you're going as Chris right now, then?" "Duh," you answer, "does it look like I have time to get Chrissy ready?"

We're about to leave the bedroom when you stop me, "you forgot to put on your ring." "Ah yes, and you, you forgot to wear your new necklace!"

Out the door, we grab a cab and head out for brunch together ...