My Sister and a Thug Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah would make it better though.

Kate almost didn't notice that her hand had begun to move towards the heat growing in her loins at the thought of her tanned lover. The blonde as if in a trance moved over to the bed where the pair had both lain mere hours earlier, she breathed deeply of the heady scent left there.

Sarah...

*********

Jake couldn't even look at his sister. She had betrayed him in the worst way. He waited patiently for her to come and explain, to talk, to justify. She didn't though. She just sat in her room, probably thinking of that bitch Sarah.

Jake didn't know what he would do, but he would have some revenge for this. He was hurt and alone and Sarah had cornered him now.

The low moan of 'Sarah' from his sister's room just made him angrier.

*********

Alright, as per most of the comments I received this is the 'Sad for Jake but not Sarah and Kate' ending.

Where do we want this to go next?

Revenge?

Reconciliation?

More sadness?

12