My Sister and her Cheerleader Friends Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darren bent forward to watch, mesmerised by her eyes and mouth. Lucy began by slowly licking the head and tip of Darren's member. He groaned involuntarily and closed his eyes to savour the sensation. She then held his penis in one hand and licked from the base to the head and back down again to dart her tongue around his sensitive scrotum.

"Shit you're good!" he moaned and she smiled cheekily once again and she reached the top of his penis once again. She looked up again to make sure she had his full attention and then slipped the whole length of his shaft all the way into her mouth and throat. Darren bucked backwards is ecstasy before snapping his attention back on the amazing spectacle.

Lucy slide it back out again and licked all the excess saliva off his penis before dropping her head back down on the shaft while clasping the base. Lucy then began pushing the head of his penis into the softness of her cheek and softly moving her teeth along the length. Darren reached down to feel her cheek as his penis pushed it out and held her beautiful blond hair to encourage her to keep moving up and down his penis.

Darren felt his growing excitement and started to thrust up into her mouth as he held her head. She let him and he struggled to not cum there and then as he felt the head of his member hitting the back of her throat. Abruptly she broke free and once again licked the excess saliva clear while working on him with her hand.

She then lifted his penis and began to lick and suck on his scrotum and even the underside of the ball sack. Lucy held Darren's balls in one hand and the base of his penis with the other as her mouth began to once again slide up and down his penis. Darren felt him building once again and reached his hand around to clasp her hair. Lucy began to caress Darren's balls and her pace increased.

Darren felt his scrotum begin to tighten.

"Fuck this is amazing! Yes Lucy, yes" Darren cried thrusting up to meet her downwards motion. Lucy released her hold on his balls and took her mouth of his member for a second to take a breath and lick her finger. The she continued to slide her incredible mouth up and down once again. Darren felt himself building and then suddenly Lucy's saliva saturated finger slid slowly into his unsuspected anus and in a mixture of shock and excitement, Darren spurted deeply into the back of Lucy's throat and then spurt wave after wave into her hot mouth.

Lucy stood up and let the semen spill from her mouth onto her ample breasts. She looked up at him with smoking eyes and rubbed the cum all over her sweaty breasts and Darren groaned again. She then lowered herself down to slowly lick the cum that had leaked from his penis down the shaft and looked up at his again with a lustful stare.

"Fuck! Are you trying to make me cum again?" Darren asked helplessly. She continued to lick but smiled again cheekily.

"No I want you hard again later!" she whispered.

Sleeping Beauty

The apartment door banged closed and a wave of loud laughter and talking spilled past the closed door to Darren's room.

Lucy was on her feet in an instant. "Shit!", she whispered urgently. "I need to get cleaned up and out of this room before they come looking for me! I can't let you sister know a slept with her brother on the first night".

Darren jumped to my feet, a bit confused but caught up in her urgency. He opened the door slightly to peer through. The corridor door was still closed luckily.

"Go to the bathroom and clean yourself up. I'll pretend I was asleep" Darren whispered and guided her through the door quickly.

Lucy had already put her nightie back on, which did little to hide her glistening cleavage and quietly slipped out the door. She began to creep forward when suddenly she turned back. "I need a blanket or doona too. Have you got one?"

Darren turned to go back into his room but Lucy quickly darted forward, grabbed his arm to stop him and kissed him. "You were amazing tonight! Come and see me when everyone's gone to sleep," she said, then kissed Darren again and ducked through the bathroom door and closed it.

Darren moved back inside his room just as the sound of the TV flicking on reverberated through the wall from the lounge. The muffled sound of girl's voice yelled out that 'they were sleeping and to shut up' sounded soon after.

'That must be Libby' Darren chuckled to himself.

He did a quick search of his bedroom cupboard and found a white doona. Darren slipped back out into the corridor but Lucy wasn't there and he was scared to call out for her given her fear of discovery. He laid the doona down by the bathroom door and just made it back inside his room silently when he heard the outside door to the lounge room slide open. He turned off his lights and ducked under the bedcovers, listening to the sound of the girls through the wall.

Darren was awash of emotions. Foremost, he was filled with excitement and lust. Lucy had been fucking incredible. Secondly though, was the idea that he had to be careful to keep their encounter a secret. He hated secrets, but if it was going to cause Lucy problems with her friends, then he was happy to keep it under wraps. Thirdly, he was just plain aroused. If that's what her mouth felt like, then he couldn't wait to be inside her.

Lucy said to come and see her later that night, but how could he do that without alerting the others?

After a couple of hours, Darren wandered quietly to the bathroom to go to the toilet and give himself a wash. When he was done, he crept out to the lounge door with his nerves making his every step appear to his ears like giant's boots crashing down. Ever so carefully, he inched the door aside. His heart thumped like a drum in his chest, and he was sure he was making too much noise, but he managed to slide the door wide enough to peer around the room.

A tiny amount of light peeked around the edges of the curtains to the balcony, barely illuminating the room's contents. He waited a couple of minutes to allow his eyes to adjust to the dark interior. After a while he started to make out the shapes of sleeping figures spread around the room. Closest to the door he noticed one figure cuddled up under his white doona - Lucy!

He gathered his courage and slide through the opening he had made in the door and tip toed to the mattress and Lucy sleeping beneath the white donna. At one point, he bumped his toes painfully Into the edge of coffee table and spent the next minute trying to stop himself swearing or shouting out in pain before moving on.

After what seemed like an eternity and at least a dozen times he either thought someone had woken and seen him, or he just lost his nerve and turned back, he reached Lucy sleeping quietly under the blanket he had given her. He lowered himself quietly to the floor and slowly lifted the edge of the donna and slipped beneath it behind her. He gingerly reached out to feel her in the darkness and touched her leg. She was facing away from him with her legs slightly bent.

Lucy had changed and now wore tiny underpants that barely clover her small, shapely buttocks. He slowly slid his hand higher, and felt the downward curve of her bare midriff to touch the tight lines of the firm stomach. He edged himself forward so that he was spooning her, and moved his hands to tenderly sweep her loose hair back away from her face and neck. Darren leaned forward and gently kissed her neck and used his other hand on her stomach to pull her bottom back towards his hardening groin. She let out a soft groan which encouraged Darren to reach up and slide his hand under the small top she wore and caress her breasts. They were firm and round but seemed smaller in his hands for some reason.

Darren brought his hand up to his own mouth and coated his fingers in saliva before he moved his hand from her midriff and inched it under the elastic of her tiny pants. His heart raced as he ever so slowly slid between her closed legs to the soft velvet opening hidden between. He moved his finger between her shaven outer lips and ran it along the length of her and back again before retrieving his hand to recoat in saliva once again.

With his other hand, he gently kneaded her small little orbs and he continued to kiss her neck and shoulder. Darren moved his fingers back down into her pants once again and began to slowly push his fingers in deeper and work ever so carefully on her little clit. He continued to recoat his fingers adding more digits inside her and work on her clit until he felt her start to grind his hand as her body woke to the pleasure.

Darren felt her begin to wake and he quickly moved to reassure her.

"It's alright, it's Darren!" he whispered as he turned her head around to kiss her on her soft tips.

"Darren?!" she said confused and still rather groggily from the alcohol she had earlier and sleep she was slowly waking from. "Darren?" she repeated and then reached behind her to run her hand down the lines of his broad chest and washboard stomach.

"Yes, Darren," she purred, pulling his mouth firmly against hers and darting her tongue deeply into his mouth. He felt her reach behind her and slip her hand beneath his pants.

Darren felt as she parted her legs to allow him to reach her more fully and he used the opportunity to slip multiple fingers deeply inside her. She moaned softly as he began to thrust his fingers in and out of her velvet opening. Stopping for a moment, Darren grasped her breast in one hand and pulled her pants down with the other, desperate to enjoy her. Meanwhile she had worked his penis out of his pants and was rubbing it along her dripping lips.

He moved one hand to clutch at her arse while continuing to bring her to a state of excitement with the other. Her clit was like a little bullet by this stage and she began to push back on the penis she clutched in her soft hand. Darren felt her continue to trace the inside of her lips with the tip of his penis as he worked on her before she started to push the head of his member inside her.

"Please push it in!" she begged urgently, "I want it all in me!" she commanded a little too loudly.

Darren complied by suddenly thrusting upwards and she gasped with the unexpected sensation. He continued to work on her clit with his hand as he slowly withdrew himself almost before thrusting into her again. She let out another grasp and brought her arm back behind his head and lay her head upon his shoulder.

Darren began to build up momentum and she began to moan louder as he pleasured her with his thrusting, fingers and lips. He felt his pelvis slap against her bottom with every thrust and, coupled with her grunts and groans, after a quick scan of the room, he was bewildered that no one had woken or moved at all.

Lucy bent herself double and bit down on the doona to mask her cries of pleasure, allowing Darren to push deeper. He took the opportunity to hold her shoulders and pulled her back to meet his pounding. He felt himself building with excitement and she obviously did too and she began to push her bottom back harder and faster to meet his frantic movements.

He knew he was making far too much noise but at this point he just didn't care. He was lost in carnal pleasure and animalist desire as he felt himself build and build. He felt his balls contract and a wave of ecstasy build to the point of no return so he grabbed her hips and held her bottom hard against him. He pushed himself as deeply into her as he could and held himself there as he spurted deeply inside her - once, twice and three times.

Darren lifted her towards him so she pressed her back once again against his chest and turned her head so he could meet her lips again in a passionate embrace. They both panted and continued to kiss while Darren ran his hand softly over her stomach and breasts.

After a few minutes of kissing and caressing, Darren wrapped his arms around her and held her close.

"You were wonderful," she whispered. "My last boyfriend could never last more than a minute," she giggled. "I didn't think after just our little talk in the bathroom that you would visit me. It was a nice surprize"

"What about in my bedroom?!" Darren asked confused.

"What do you mean?" she said sleepily, "I came straight to bed after I spoke to you. I had drunk way too much"

Realisation struck Darren like a bucket of cold water. This was Libby. The honey coloured haired girl that was in the bathroom with Lucy. He realised that he had guessed that truth from almost the moment he first touched her but tried to ignore the clues. She felt leaner, her breasts were smaller and she acted differently.

"Please don't tell anyone about tonight", she whispered half asleep already, "If someone told your sister..."

Shit! What had he done?! 'Had sex with a smoking hot girl!!" came straight to mind but a sense of undeniable guilt sat in the base of his stomach too. "You fucked your sister's friends while you're meant to be looking after them," quickly followed.

He lay there thinking about what this would mean. Libby was certainly absolutely gorgeous. Her smile, her lips, her arse! She was so tight! But he realised that he felt like he had a stronger connection with Lucy. Maybe it was just because she came to him first? Maybe if Libby had been in the room and he crept out to be with her he would feel the same way about her? Lucy's cheeky smile kept playing in his mind though and the way she used her mouth on him and looked up at him with those smouldering eyes... but if Libby wanted him too then who was he to argue!

"Where did you get the doona from, Libby?" he asked tentatively a few minutes later. She didn't reply. She was sound asleep once again. Darren sighed and then careful slid his arm out from under her, pulled up his shorts and slowly lifted himself to his feet. Thank God the floors weren't creaky, he thought as he wove his way past the coffee table and through the opening he had left in the door to the corridor. He slowly scanned the room looking for any sign of movement from the sleeping girls but they all seemed dead to the world, comatose from their earlier celebration. He slid the door closed and crept back to his room.

He couldn't believe that in one night he had sex with two such beautiful girls. He couldn't wait to meet the other two in the morning, but he was dreading seeing his younger sister. If she was half as bitchy now as she was at fifteen he wanted to spend as little time around her as possible but if he could see more of Libby, and especially Lucy, without her finding out, then this week could prove to be one of the best in his life.

Darren slipped off to sleep, while in the lounge room one girl lay wide awake, her fingers sliding in and out of herself as she imagined Darren lying next to her, touching her, kissing her, feeling inside her...

12