My Sister, And Her Friends Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mojavejoe420
mojavejoe420
1,075 Followers

"Stay..." she commands. She gets up and turns the music down, then comes back and straddles me like she was before. She grinds her ass and cunt into my stomach and chest, grinding into the huge amount of my cum.

"Vickie..." I start. "I want to touch..."

"No!" she cuts me off. "You can't touch me. That's wrong and perverted!"

I'm surprised by the vehement rejection. I mean, she's grinding her cunt into my cum and chest, but I can't touch her. Oh well... my whole arm is locked in by her leg so I can't move it anyway.

Vickie then slides a hand into her G-string.

"Women need to masturbate, too, ya know... But I can't let you touch me... God I'm so wet... you can't... touch... me... " Vickie's panting now as she works her fingers into her cunt. I'm still hard, and am stroking again.

"This is so Wrong... so... wrong... " she whispers. "It's all wrong... your cum is on my ass. It's even here... on my pussy..." She continues to frig herself. I'm stroking, too, goddammit.

"And your cum was on my tits last week... mmm... my tits..." she grabs her left tit and pulls it up to her face...

"Look... I can suck my own tit... see?... mmmm... mmm...." Vickie makes smacking noises as she sucks hard on her nipple. i can't stand it anymore.

"I'm cumming again," I announce.

"Oh let me see!" She rises up on her haunches, her left hand supporting her while her right hand keeps fingering her cunt. She looks back between her hanging breasts, between her sweating thighs at my cock as it shoots almost as much sperm as it did five minutes ago.

"Yes!" she cries. "Yes... cum for me again..."

Vickie's own orgasm wracks her body. She momentarily forgets her purpose (that of me not touching her) and sags somewhat, then collapses on top of me. Her tits MASH into my face! I was watching the one closest to me the whole time, so when it came closer I was ready. I tilt my head back somewhat and open my mouth as she crumbles from her cum.

Her nipple, her beautiful, erect, left nipple, landed right in my mouth. Followed momentarily, of course, by the rest of her tit squishing into my face.

I sucked as hard as I could on her fucking tit. Jesus, the softness, the firmness, i was in heaven. My right hand, no longer pinned by her legs, reaches up and I grab her sperm-covered ass cheek and squeeze hard. Unfortunately, it takes much longer to write about this than it actually happened. In truth, I sucked for maybe three seconds until she snapped back to her senses.

"NO!" she yelled and rolled off to my right. I reached out with my free hand to try and stop her, but the handcuffs limit my reach and she runs to the bathroom.

A full 15 minutes goes by. I've cum twice and my cock is kind of tired. It's just looking at me as if to say "no more!", but I'm still thinking about all what happened and it stays semi-hard.

Vickie comes out of the bathroom, towel wrapped around her. The shower is on, she's waiting for it to warm up. She's been crying, I think. She rummages through her underwear drawer and gets some bits out. Goes to her closet and picks out a blouse and tight skirt.

Just before she goes back to the bathroom for her shower, she tosses me the handcuff keys.

"David... this is it. No more. okay?" Without waiting for me to answer, she shuts the door firmly.

I let myself out of the cuffs and her room.

This is the most awesome experience of my life! And yet, Vickie seems sad, so I'm also confused... maybe she's right, we shouldn't do this anymore...

*** to be continued ***

mojavejoe420
mojavejoe420
1,075 Followers
12