My Sister and I Can't Help It Pt. 02

Story Info
My sister adds new lovers to our bed, I try creampie.
6.7k words
4.57
66.3k
80
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NerdySex
NerdySex
801 Followers

"John, Sam and I had a conversation today. She knows."

"Knows what, Amanda?"

"Everything. She guessed that we had sex last night and I eventually told her the whole story. She promises to keep it an absolute secret."

"I sure hope so. We would be ostracized if others found out."

"They won't. Also she hinted around about her and me getting together again."

"You mean, like years ago? Sex?"

"Yes. I told her that was in the past, and besides, I didn't know what you would think."

"I don't know what I would think."

"You mean you're not offended by the thought?"

"Maybe, maybe not. She's a very sexy girl and it might be fun to watch, assuming you would let me."

"Damn, Johnny, you are certainly full of surprises. I have thought back many times to when she and I did it. Maybe subconsciously I want to do it again, but not if it in any way affects our relationship. Would you be jealous?"

"Probably not. Let me ask you a question. Would you be jealous?"

"What do you mean?"

"She's very sexy, obviously has a great body. You said she also fucked guys. I have a hunch she might have some interest in me as well as you."

"God, you think so? You would fuck her? I don't know if I like the idea of you lusting after my friend."

"I'm not lusting, just making an observation. I am totally satisfied with just you."

"You better be, buster," she said with a laugh, the tension broken.

That night Amanda moved her stuff back into our bedroom. We spent almost an hour having fun in bed, knowing full well her friend could hear.

"Damn, you guys are so bad. I masturbated while listening to you go at it last night."

"Sorry, Sam. We really do enjoy each other."

"Sounded like you came several times, Amanda."

"I usually do. John eats my pussy until I come, then he fucks me. Then he eats me again, cleaning out his cum, and finally we do another fuck. So sometimes, like last night, I come four times"

"God, girl, that is unbelievable, I'm so impressed. You said John was good but that's not the word for it. That's world class performance. I can count on one hand the times when I came even twice. God, four times! And did you say he eats your creampie? No way!"

"Yep. I love it Wild, isn't it?"

"I'll say. None of my boyfriends have ever done that, and I wouldn't even be brave enough to ask. God, that's too much. And do you suck his cock and swallow?"

"Sometimes. But he prefers to have his cock in my pussy, so I mostly just do a little sucking as a warm-up."

"How about anal?"

"Oh, no, no way. John's got a really big cock, no way he could ever get it in. He would wreck me."

"Well, Amanda, you certainly have the perfect lover. You are really lucky."

"I know. I told John about yesterday, when you asked about us getting together. He didn't say no but has reservations. Neither of us wants to jeopardize our relationship. He thinks you are really sexy so maybe you could play up to him a bit. That might make him willing to let us do things."

"Sounds to me that you have decided to do it if you can."

"It would be fun, and like old times. I still remember how much fun we had together."

"So you want me to show interest in your man, so we can get together? If I do he might want to get involved, to fuck me. John's a stud and I sure wouldn't resist and I can already imagine his tongue working magic on my pussy."

"I guess that would be ok since I would be there. Let's do it."

Early in the evening the three of us sat around, drinking margaritas. The conversation turned to a possible get-together.

"Honey, I think it would be fun for Sam and me to play around while you watch. You know, eat each other's pussy. Then she could watch as you and I fuck. I want to show off your big cock. How's that sound?"

"Let me understand. You and Sam will both be nude and take turns eating pussy? And Sam, you don't mind me seeing you nude?"

"Of course not. Actually I think you are quite the stud and I like the idea of showing off to you."

"From what I can see, you have a very sexy body. Amanda, do you think I could join in?"

"Of course. Just as soon as we are through, you can stick your big cock into me."

"Well, what I meant was, while the two of you are at it, could I fuck you or for that matter, Sam."

"Oh, I see."

"I think that's a great idea," Sam jumped in. When I'm doing your sister you can fuck me from behind. And then when she does me, you can fuck your sister. God, that would be so sexy. Is that ok with you, Amanda?"

We moved to our bedroom. Amanda spread her legs to give her friend access to her pussy. I watched for several minutes and then scooted up to Sam's butt, pushing my cock into her tight pussy. She wiggled and thrust back at me and just a few minutes later I filled her tight pussy. Amanda climaxed a few moments later and they switched positions. Amanda ate Sam's pussy, sucking out my cum and quickly bringing her friend to a climax from our combined efforts.

My sister's dripping pussy looked so delectable. I stroked my cock, hoping to quickly get it up again, and finally I was able to shove into her. She pushed back against each thrust and we went at it for quite a while as Sam looked on.

Afterwards the three of us snuggled together and fell asleep. Sometime during the night Sam moved to her bedroom. In the morning I pushed my cock into Amanda's still slippery pussy and fucked her hard. We took a shower together, then joining Sam who was already up and making coffee.

"Good morning, John, Amanda. I feel so good this morning. Nothing like some good fucking, don't you agree," she said with a big smile.

"Last night was great," I responded. You have a very tight pussy and a beautiful ass."

"Thank you. I've not had many cocks in me and that cock of yours is by far the biggest. You really filled me up. Amanda, did you like what we did?"

"God, yes. I came so quickly when you were licking me. And your pussy tasted great, especially with Johnny's cum."

"Yeah, you did a good job, just like years ago. It's been far too long."

By mutual agreement Sam decided stay longer so we could play some more. Some nights were just for Amanda and me and others were erotic threesomes. We decided to tell people that Sam was a cousin who had lost her job and was staying with us before moving to Seattle.

"Hey, guys, I've been thinking. It's been three months and I'm starting to feel like a third wheel."

"What do you mean, Sam?" Amanda asked.

"Well, at some point I would like to find someone that I can settle down with. You and John are a couple and nothing's going to change that. Time for me to move on."

"Oh, Sam, please don't go. It's so great having you here. You and I have such a good time together and John really likes fucking you."

"I agree, our sex has been fabulous, the best by far I've ever had. But anyway, I think it's best if I head on to Seattle."

"Why Seattle? Do you know anyone there?"

"A sister of an acquaintance lives there. I talked with her months ago and called her yesterday. I have an invite to come on up. Several years ago we played around some, and this seemed like a good time for a change of scenery. And I think she and I might have some long-term possibilities."

A week later Sam was gone and we were already missing her company very much. We settled back into a nice routine of sex which now seemed a little tame.

"Johnny, I think we should find someone to play with."

"You mean like we did with Sam?"

"You liked having two pussies to fuck, didn't you? And I liked the girl-girl fun."

"Having two luscious babes around sure kept my cock going, I must admit. Do you have anyone in mind?"

"Nope, not a soul. But there are some really cute girls in my classes at school. Maybe one of them?"

Almost all of the girls in her freshman class were two years younger than her. She made a point of making friends with several good-looking girls. They believed Amanda was married so she became a confidant.

One girl was very attractive but exceedingly shy. Over time Amanda learned that she was a virgin and had never dated. Something about her suggested that she could be enticed into our bed.

****

"John, this is Martha. We have a couple of classes together and have become friends."

We visited for about an hour. Amanda steered the conversation around to dating.

"Martha told me she hasn't dated yet," she looked at her.

"I'm so shy, I don't know how to talk to people. Your wife is wonderful and for the first time I feel comfortable talking about me.

"You have a very pretty face and a great body. All you need are some lessons," Amanda volunteered.

Martha blushed. "I feel so awkward around guys and get all tongue-tied. I've never even kissed a boy, or a girl for that matter."

"Martha and I have had some very private conversations. I told her that a friend stayed with us for several months and we had sex together."

"Yeah, that blew my mind. I ask Amanda what you guys did. She told me that she and the girl had sex together, ate each other's pussy. I can't hardly imagine that. And then she said you made love to the girl. Is that really true?"

"Yes," I responded. "It was fun watching my wife and her friend make love together and then I would stick my cock into both of them. We all had fun."

"God, that's so wild. I guess I knew that sort of thing went on but never expected to know anyone who did it. So what was it like eating pussy, Amanda?"

"I love it. Girls know just how to do it."

"Wow, does that mean you are a lesbian?"

"I don't think so since I love having John's cock in me. I suppose maybe a little bit bi-sexual. But I hate labels. When my friend was here I had the best of both. The sex was wonderful and the three of us did it all the time."

"And it didn't bother you when John put his thing into another girl?"

"Not at all. I mean, he was sharing me with my friend so it just seemed natural for him to also share. And I wanted to show off his big cock. Right, John?"

"It was so sexy watching Amanda and her friend eat each other's pussies. My wife has a wonderfully tight pussy which I love to fuck and her friend was a beauty with a luscious pussy. I had a great time."

"You two are such a great couple. I wish I could get over my shyness."

"I think you are already making progress," Amanda responded. "We have quickly become friends and here you are, taking about sex with my husband and me. That's pretty adventuresome, don't you think?"

"Yeah, I guess so. Amanda, you said that I could join in, do some things with you guys. Did you mean it? And what would we do?"

"Let me ask the big question, are you ready to have sex?"

"I don't know. It's very scary to even think about. Do you mean with you, Amanda, or with both of you?"

"Well, I would hope eventually with both of us. But I think John would understand if you and started out, wouldn't you?" she looked at me.

"Sure. Take it a step at a time. You can stop anytime you want."

"Well, let me think about it, Amanda. This is all so new."

After class later that week, Martha told my sister that she wanted to try it, but just the two of them. Amanda agreed and set up a date for Saturday afternoon, I was to be elsewhere.

Amanda later related to me what happened.

"I complimented her on having courage to try something new as I led her to our bedroom. We took our clothes off and looked at each other. She has a terrific body, John, but you would never know from those awful clothes she wears.

"I kissed her on the lips. She was very tentative in response but soon was kissing back. I rubbed my hands up and down her body, returning to her nipples. They stiffened up so I knew she was responding. Neither of us said a word.

"Then I led her to our bed. Starting with more kisses, I licked my way down to her virgin pussy. Using my hands, I nudged her legs apart and a few minutes later my tongue was between her lips. She went wild, John, bucking, pulling my head to her crotch. She climaxed, her first ever. I decided that was enough for our first time so we got dressed. About that time, you came home."

"She seemed more than a little flustered to see me."

"Definitely. But think of it, she just had her first climax and just a few minutes later my 'husband' returns. Actually I thought she handled the moment pretty well."

Friday after classes she was back. Again I was asked to leave but Amanda later gave me a full recap.

"I asked her if she ready for some more lessons and she asked if I would eat her pussy again. Naturally I said yes and then added that she could do me next. She said she wanted to reciprocate but felt totally inept. I told her that after the first few licks she would be a pro," Amanda said with a laugh.

"Like the first time, she went wild with my tongue in her pussy. She is very vocal when climaxing, no doubt what was happening. And then she did me and did a great job and I had an orgasm. I don't know if she will let you fuck her, but I'm happy."

"I'll bet. Well, from what you describe, she's a really sensuous girl who has been held back by her shyness. Hopefully you can work her around to give her virginity to me. She would be my first, honey."

"You weren't one either, honeybuns. Let's just leave it at that."

Amanda and Martha chatted frequently after classes about her two experiences. Along the way she brought up the idea of me fucking her.

"She's not ready, brother, and changes the subject when I bring it up. I've really tried and don't want to press it further. I think patience is in order."

"Sure. Just be sure and give me lots of pussy to make up for the stuff you guys do."

"I always do, honey. You are number one in my book."

They got together two more times during the next week. Apparently Martha was not in the least hesitant to do girl -- girl sex and was the one to seek more opportunities.

"Any progress?" I asked.

"Not really, although she's really getting into the stuff we do. I was starting to think that she is just into girls and is turned off by the thought of a cock. I'm pretty sure it's not you specifically. But I'm beginning to think the real hang-up is that she was brought up to save her virginity for marriage. I know, I know, but I think that's the problem. I'm not sure at this point what strategy would work."

"How about if you make her feel guilty."

"Guilty?"

"Yeah, you and she having sex and I'm being left out. Poor me. So you suggest that the three of us get together and you will have me eat her pussy so she can compare. And then you give me a blowjob and midway, offer my cock to her. What do you think?"

"Hmm, might work. How about this, I invite her over with you here? No sex, just visiting so she gets to know you better. We visit, maybe a couple of times and then maybe I tell her that you want to watch her and me have sex, but just watching."

And that was the plan.

****

"Glad you could come over again. John and I were just about to have a margarita, our favorite drink. Would you like one?"

"I don't know. I'm not much on drinking."

"I think you'll like it."

I felt a little guilty plying this sweet girl with liquor, but not that guilty. We sat around and talked and I refilled all our drinks. Then, per plan, Amanda moved the talk to sex.

"Martha, you ready for me to eat your pussy?"

She quickly looked at me, then back to Amanda.

"Ah, well, I don't know. You mean, with John here? God, Amanda, no guy has ever seen me naked. I would be too embarrassed. Can't we just go into your bedroom like we did the other times?"

"Martha, trust me on this. You have an absolutely beautiful body, one that other girls would die for. I would really like to show you off to my husband. Please, do this for me."

Even after a couple of stiff drinks she was still uptight but finally acquiesced. Amanda undressed first.

"I like showing off to my husband. Now your turn. Show him your sexy body, honey."

Blushing madly, she quickly shed her clothes, standing nude before us.

"See, John, I told you that Martha is beautiful. Nice breasts, slender body. She looks good with her pussy shaved, don't you think? We did that a few weeks ago. Turn around and show my husband your backside. Honey, you are so sexy. Ok, lay down on the sofa so I can put my tongue into that sweet pussy."

"You mean with John watching?"

"Yes. It will be fun to have an audience, don't you think?"

She didn't respond and stared at my sister. A decision apparently made, she laid down and spread her legs. My sister quickly moved to her crotch and made gentle oral love to her pussy. Martha might have been shy but her body certainly responded and she quickly climaxed.

"Damn, girl, you really like my tongue, don't you?"

She nodded and looked sheepishly at me. Then, realizing I was staring at her gushing pussy, she quickly moved her legs together.

"Now, show my husband what you have learned. Eat me. Make me cum."

Amanda took her place on the sofa and pulled Martha to her. "Oh, honey, I want your tongue in me. Make me feel good."

I enjoyed the view of Martha's upturned butt as she snuggled between my sister's legs and began caressing her pussy. God, what an ass! It was all I could do to stay in my chair, I wanted so badly to join in. But I did pull out my cock and start stroking it.

My sister climaxed a few minutes later, mashing poor Martha's face into her pussy.

"Oh, honey, you are so good at that. Every time is better and you know just how to bring me off. Did you like watching, John?"

Martha had apparently forgotten about me being there. She looked over at me, just in time to see me spew cum from my cock. She stared at my big cock as several more pulses squirted out.

My sister laughed. "Well, honey, sure looks like you liked watching!"

"Sorry, I just couldn't help it. Watching the two of you was such a turn-on." I stroked my still hard cock as Martha continued to stare.

All in all, the evening was a successful step on the way to seduction. We should feel bad about our intentions, but ...

****

Do you want to come over this weekend?"

"I guess. Would John be there?"

"Yes, unless you tell me to send him someplace."

"No, don't do that. Now that he's seen me and watched us, I guess it doesn't matter. And like you said, it is kind of fun to have an audience. I liked showing him my pussy." She didn't comment about seeing my cock in action.

Our next get-together was a repeat but with less liquor and less blushing. Martha was a surprisingly sexy girl and her inhibitions were gradually decreasing. This time I stroked my cock while my sister ate Martha. She watched intently, her eyes growing big as I squirted into the air. Our eyes met.

"Do you think she's ready for me to get involved? Eat her pussy?"

"Probably so. But don't forget, she hasn't seen you totally nude yet, probably the first guy ever. So that might set her back a bit. But she sure seemed mesmerized as you played with your cock."

****

"Martha, I would like to show you how John eats pussy. OK?"

"Doing what?"

"I would like John to eat my pussy. He's really good."

"And then you would eat me?"

"Yes, just like before. John watched us do each other and this time you can watch John do me."

"Take off your clothes, John. He has a really nice body, Martha."

Martha stared at my erect cock. My sister took hold of it and stroked it a few times. "Want to touch it?"

She shook her head no but continued to stare.

"Enough of this. John, I want your tongue in my pussy. Martha, sit over in the chair and see how he does it."

Naturally I gave a good performance, wanting to fully impress her. Amanda was more vocal than usual, putting on a bit of an act. What wasn't an act, however, was her strong climax some ten minutes later. She lay still for a minute.

NerdySex
NerdySex
801 Followers
12