My Sister and I: Love Twice Over

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally she looked up and said, in an almost straight face, "It'll do." Fighting a laugh that could have awoken my family, I said, "You little tease!" But the smile was immediately wiped from my face when she suddenly reached up and touched it. I shuddered and let out a quick, rattling breath. Glancing up at me after this reaction, she returned her attention to the penis in her face. She ran her fingertips up one side and down the other, barely touching it at all, but it felt so good that I could hardly stand it. Reaching the base once more, she wrapped her hand around it and brought it slowly up to the very top and all the way to the base again; not jacking me, but just feeling it. She continued her slow pumping as I trembled at the sensations that were coursing through my body. Her hands were so warm, and so soft.... I fought hard not to blow it then (pun intended) and have it end so early; but it was so hard. I mean, this was my sister, the girl I had dreamed about for years, and now she had her hand wrapped around my cock, feeling it up...and down....

Just when I thought I had gained some sort of control, she applied more pressure; getting a more firm grip around my penis, she began jacking me off in earnest. Pressing my lips tightly shut to suppress the noise, I let out a groan that came out as an urgent "MMMMMMM!" She looked up at me, both amused and glad that she was bringing me such pleasure. She released my cock and stood up. I was almost glad for the respite, allowing me to cool down so that I didn't erupt too early. Taking me by the hand, she led me back over to the bed. She pushed me roughly down onto it, so that I was lying on my back with my cock pointing up at her. Kneeling once more between my legs, she resumed her insistent jacking of my dick. I was fiercely determined that I would not come yet, but all the same, the sensations that flowed through me were otherworldly.

"Ohhhhhh..." I moaned. "You like that?" she asked teasingly. "Oh God!" was all I could muster. She smiled broadly; gripping me by the base, she stopped her pumping and held my dick straight out from my body. She stared at it for a few seconds, then brought her face up to it. She stuck out her tongue, and licked up the shaft, leaving a shining trail of saliva along the underside. When she reached my frenulum, I shuddered as she stimulated my trigger with her burning tongue. Moving higher, she licked the head like a lollipop, then swirled her tongue, once, twice around it, then pulled her face away, leaving her tongue stuck out; a string of spit reached from her tongue to my cock. I watched as it finally broke; she licked her lips with a loud smack. "Wow." I stuttered. I could barely breathe from the pleasure that had just shaken my body.

My desire for her reared its head once more, starting in the pit of my stomach, then roaring up till it set the blood pounding in my ears, and my skin tingled right down to my toes. In a frenzy, I rose and practically tackled her in my haste to obtain her. I knocked her back onto the on the so that she was lying on her back, and I was on top of her. She looked afraid for a moment, but then I kissed her hard, trying to show her just how happy she was making me and how much I wanted her. We kissed with the fury, intensity, and desperation of two people that wanted nothing more than each other; and now that we had each other, we would never let go.

With an effort that caused my body to ache, I pulled myself from her. She opened her eyes slowly, and gleaming within them I saw the fire that burned inside me as well. I got off of her and got up on my knees. She sat up, and pushed me roughly back again. "I wasn't done," she said, still managing to keep up her game despite the desire I saw raging within her. With me lying on my back again, she put her head between my legs again. This time, however, there was no teasing. She knew what she wanted, and no one could stop her from having it. She opened her lips and took my shaft into her mouth and latched her lips over it. Applying gentle suction, she sloooowly moved her head up and down, moving so gradually that it took her almost five seconds to move from the very tip to the limit of her ability to fit (she couldn't go too far, but she didn't ever gag.) She was moving so slowly, that I knew she wasn't trying to suck me off--at least not yet--but just getting used to, or maybe savoring, the feel of my manhood in her mouth. I released a long breath through pursed lips, producing a whew sound. Even though she was going slowly, I felt wonderful. Her mouth was so warm, wet, and smooth, and while it felt incredible, her slow pace prevented me from getting too excited. I was kept in a state of perpetual semi-orgasm: not quite stimulated enough to come, but so aroused and blissful that I was barely aware of my surroundings.

Soon afterwards, however, as she became more comfortable with my dick in her mouth, she wrapped her hand around the shaft, below her lips. She slowly jerked me as she continued to bob her head up and down: she found her rhythm, and slowly picked up the tempo. She sped up so gradually, I could barely notice it from watching her. But I could feel it: oh God, could I. My breath became shorter and quicker, my face burned, I could feel a throbbing in my body as each heartbeat carried more and more testosterone and adrenalin throughout my body, setting my flesh aflame with a burning passion that I had never felt before. I managed to gasp out, "If you keep that up I won't last another two minutes!" She pulled her lips away from my cock with a pop that made me twitch involuntarily with desire. She kept her hand wrapped around my dick and continued pumping it up and down as she spoke, saying, "Maybe that's what I want."

With a devilish smile, she bent down over me again, flicking her hair out of her face carelessly. Returning to my dick, she went into double time, bobbing her head and pumping her hand with abandon. With a shuddering, "Aha!" my head shot back, my eyes squeezed tightly shut as I struggled to maintain control. But it was a losing battle; I knew that I had very little time left in me. Trying to breathe quietly, I looked down again; she had closed her eyes. I panted "This is it!" with urgency. Hearing this, she didn't remove her head, but instead began moving in a frenzy, milking me for everything I had. She opened her eyes, and looked up into my face.

When our eyes locked, many things happened at once, all coming together to form one single glorious moment. Up till now, I had been in a dream-like state, not quite able to believe that I was doing this sort of stuff with my sister. Seeing her looking up at me, though, the reality of the situation hit me like a brick wall. My sister, the beautiful woman that had captivated my dreams years ago, was sucking me off with passion in her face; she wanted this; I was the one that she had chosen to give herself to. When I reached that realization, the dam finally burst. I came harder than I ever had before, erupting into my sister's mouth. I would have screamed out right there, had I not clung to my last shred of self-control and clamped my mouth shut tight. Even so, I let out a worryingly loud groan deep in my throat. Gasping for a second breath, I released it as a rattling sound that could be roughly equated to a "Haaaaaaahhhhhhhhh" as I felt the waves of pleasure pulsing throughout my body, from the tips of my toes through my core to the top of my head. My skin tingled all over with the heat of satisfaction. I collapsed back to the bed: every single muscle had given out. Every few seconds my whole body would twitch and I would draw a sharp breath as the waves of the aftershock radiated outward from my center.

Fighting just to open my eyelids, I looked down at my sister. She had the closest thing to a smile on her face as it is possible to have with your lips clamped tight and your cheeks bulging very slightly from the mass of your brother's cum in your mouth. Keeping her lips tightly pressed around my cock, so as not to lose a single drop of my juice, she swished the cum around in her mouth. It swirled around my dick, which was still well inside her mouth. The heat and thickness of it felt incredible swirling around my cock. Maintaining powerful suction, she raised her head, trying to get my penis out of her mouth without losing any cum. Finally, my dick slipped from her mouth and she sat up. She continued to swish it around in her mouth, savoring the flavor. Watching her, I managed to mumble, "You are so..." then stopped, trying to think of a word that could do justice to her. Unable to find a suitable superlative, I settled for silence and watched her play with my cum in her mouth. She finally tilted her head back, and swallowed the lot in two big gulps.

"You taste so sweet," she commented. She lowered her head to my crotch again and licked at my slowly softening dick, seeking any last trace of flavor from it. Pushing her away from my extra-sensitive organ, I said back to her teasingly, "I bet you're sweeter." I rolled her over so that she was the one lying on her back, and I was the one in front of her. I stretched up, and kissed her once on the forehead, once on her nose, then kissed her hard on her beautiful lips. I tasted the salty-sweet flavor of my own cum, but I didn't care; I wanted to show her how I felt. Perhaps I could express physically what my words could not. I cut our kiss short, however, and continued my downward journey. I planted kisses on her neck; she squirmed slightly at this, letting out a sigh of pleasure. I continued on, kissing down her chest before finding each nipple with my mouth and taking each into my mouth for a few seconds, sucking gently. But I didn't linger too long; kissing down her stomach, I reached her belly button. Here I stopped kissing, and stuck out my tongue, licking circles around it, leaving shining trails of saliva. I could smell her aroma more strongly than ever. Clearly she was as turned as I was. With that in mind, I trailed down between her legs, and dove in.

Having never done anything like this, I didn't really know what to do. But with what I knew from watching porn movies, and with my love for her guiding me, I would do my best, and hope I would be able to please her. I licked once up her slit; right up the middle with my tongue flattened wide. She jerked violently, whispering "Oh God!" I celebrated internally in my success in bringing her pleasure. All I wanted was to make her happy, and my own desires had taken the backseat to hers; in fact, my desires were to make her happy. In a sense, I got off by getting her off. Licking at her pussy once more, I marveled at how much juice my tongue gathered with a single lick: she was positively soaking. I savored her sweetness, loving the taste of my sister's pussy. I licked up her slit a third time, but this time I left my tongue on her cunt, and went back down again. I kept up the pattern, licking up and down, never removing my tongue from her delicious flesh. She squirmed and twitched from the pleasure that filled her body. I stopped my cycle at the top of her pussy; her clit was very swollen and had come out from its hiding place beneath its hood. I moved my tongue straight up so that it passed directly over her button. She practically jumped at this, letting out a high pitched yelp of pleasure. Glancing back up at her, I tried to say "Shhhhhhhh," but it was made difficult by the fact that I was trying to suppress a laugh. Panting slightly, she said, "Sorry. But please don't stop it feels so good!" Returning my face to her pussy, I flicked my tongue over her clit quickly. She twitched again at this, but managed to stay quiet. I flicked my tongue across it once more, then tongued it quickly, over and over (a little skill I picked up from playing clarinet). She squirmed so much as I did this that I had trouble holding her still enough to hit her clit each time.

As her writhing became more intense, however, I pulled my face back again. She looked down at me: she was so cute, practically begging me with her eyes not to stop. Even in the silvery half-light of the moon, I could tell that her face was flushed with color. She was breathing heavily; her breasts heaved up and down as she panted. Beseechingly, she said, "Please..." I could have fainted; here was my sister, pleading me so desperately to continue my pleasuring of her. How could I refuse her?

This time, however, I locked my lips over her pussy, and stuck my tongue into her opening, prompting a major response from Elizabeth. She squeezed her thighs together, holding my head in place. She bit her pillow to stifle her cry of delight. The inside of her pussy was so warm and slick on my tongue. Again I marveled at the sweetness of her juices, and savored their flavor. I withdrew my tongue briefly, then plunged it back in once more, causing her to jump again. Withdrawing a second time, I swirled my tongue in a circle around her pussy, encompassing all of her vulva with a single sweep of my tongue. I began a pattern, in which I would lick all over her pussy, and occasionally dip into her opening again. Each time I did, she would cry out into her pillow, and I would smile internally, overjoyed that I was making her so happy. Focusing my mouth higher up, I stuck a finger into her pussy. She was so wet that my finger was accepted easily, so I inserted a second. I marveled at the intensity of the heat, the tightness of her cunt, and the amount of moisture I found within. She was beginning to really writhe about, and her breathing was heavy. She managed to gasp out, "Oh my God...that feels so...so good! I...I'm going to...I'm going to come!" Hearing this, I clamped my mouth over her clit, and tongued it repeatedly, as my fingers went into overdrive, pumping in and out of her pussy over and over. I wanted nothing more at that moment other than to make her come; to cause her to explode in pleasure as she had done to me. I loved her so much, and her happiness was all that mattered.

And then: she came. She erupted with the same volcano of pleasure that she had caused within me. Convulsing and jerking on the bed, she pressed the pillow into her face as she cried out over and over in sheer ecstasy. I could feel her vagina clamping onto my fingers, as if it was trying to grab a hold of them, so that they would never be removed. At last, however, she began to return to earth. Her pussy released its tenuous hold on my fingers, and I removed them grudgingly from inside of her. I licked my hand clean of her juices, reveling in its sweetness. She lay quietly on the bed, her pillow having fallen to the floor, her eyes closed, and her body still. She was still coming down from her high, recovering from the orgasm that had shaken her body. I was elated that she was so blissful. I lay on my side next to her as she recuperated, holding her close to me. I could feel her trembling in my arms, and hugged her tight to my body. Her skin was hot on mine, and it seemed to tingle with the electricity of her pleasure. At that moment, I was at peace: I had just given my sister the orgasm of a lifetime, and now I had her to myself, feeling her bare skin on my own as I held her close.

She opened her eyes slowly, and looked at me. She wrapped her arms around me, and kissed me fiercely. It was the most passionate kiss we had yet shared, as she tried to express her own feelings to me. We held each other tightly, and kissed: passionately, desperately, blissfully, intensely, fiercely, lustfully, achingly, tenuously, and so many other words that haven't yet been invented. We continued kissing for a long time, each just exulting in the other's being. After several minutes, our lips parted, and we just lay together, holding each other tight, trying to be as close as possible, feeling each other's warmth, and simply enjoying being together. I felt at that moment that all was right with the world, and nothing would ever be wrong again, as long as I had my sister in my arms.

Since when I had begun eating her out, my hard on had returned in earnest, and was now pressed into the smooth skin of her stomach. She snaked her hand between our bodies, and wrapped it around my shaft. I let out a quiet "Oh" in surprise and pleasure. She began pumping it up and down slowly, and I groaned in pleasure. She asked quietly, but with absolute conviction, "Do you want to fuck me?" I was completely shocked, and couldn't believe my ears. "Is that what you really want?" I spluttered. "Yes," she responded simply, "but do you want to fuck me?"

I thought about it briefly. I valued virginity, and wasn't one to give it away lightly: I thought of it as one of the few gifts that you could give to someone forever, and it could only be given once. But I also regarded sex as a way of proving, reinforcing, and consummating one's love. I certainly loved Elizabeth, and would do anything to prove my love to her. If there was anyone on this Earth that I would give my virginity to, it was her. So I said strongly, "Yes. Oh God, yes. More than anything in the world." She didn't say anything back: she didn't need to. She just rolled me so that I was on top of her. That is a sight I will remember always: her lying beneath me, her lips curled into a soft smile as I prepared to give to her the gift of myself.

I lined my dick up with her pussy, but didn't enter her just yet. It seemed so unreal; I couldn't believe that my sister wanted me to have sex with her! It was as if I was in a euphoric dream; everything seemed to be seen through a haze of happiness, love, and lust. Simply put, it seemed too good to be true, and so I had to savor every moment as if the entire illusion could shatter at any time. But deep in my soul, I could feel that this was real; and more than anything else, I could feel that this was the start of something more important than anything I had ever known.

I asked tentatively, "Are you ready?" She nodded gently. A million thoughts flashed through my head. Thoughts of disbelief, thoughts of joy, thoughts of desire, but most important: thoughts about the significance of this very moment. In this split second, in this single movement of my hips, I would give away forever my virginity, my first time; I would cease to be a boy, and become a man. For that is what defines a man: power. The power to bring pleasure to a woman, the power to father a child, the power to claim his mate forever. I was about to give my virginity and love to my sister, and in return, she would grant me that power. The importance of that moment, that first thrust: it was beyond my ability to comprehend. But despite these thoughts, I was driven by one overpowering desire: my need to have my sister. My need to take her, to make her mine, to unite us at last. And so to myself I thought, I am ready too.

And at last, after years of longing and desire, years of indecision and desperation, years of lust and love, I finished what had begun when I had seen her stepping out the shower so long ago, and began the new chapter of my life: the chapter in which I was a man. At last, I took my sister for my own. At last, I thrust into her pussy, and made us one.

We gasped as one when I entered her. I slid in as far as I could go, and stopped there. I was in awe of how good it felt: it was so warm, tight, wet and velvety soft inside of her. The sensations that I felt just from that one single thrust were unlike anything I had ever experienced or even imagined. I could immediately tell that this was where my manhood belonged: deep within her womanhood. We were fused; I had filled the space that made her incomplete, and she had accepted that which I had given her. We were no longer two imperfect people, but one complete and flawless being.