My Sister and I: Love Twice Over

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Buried deep within her, I whispered into her ear, "What about protection?" My body hated that this could lead to us not having sex, but what little shred of reason and self-control I had left was adamant on being smart about this. But she spoke words that relieved every cell in my body, "Don't worry about it. I went on the pill a year ago." I then said, "This can't be your first time. You're so beautiful: how could the guys keep away from you?" She laughed--or tried to--but her breath caught when her laughter caused her body to shake and therefore vibrate around my shaft. She inhaled sharply, and I squeezed my eyes shut and shuddered. After we had a moment to recover, she said, "There was one guy a while ago. I thought he was such a wonderful guy, and I thought I loved him, so I had sex with him. But he ended up just leaving me for some other girl." "I'm so sorry Elizabeth; I can't believe anyone would do anything like that to someone as amazing as you." I said in shock. "It's okay," she said, "but you've shown me what real lovemaking is. This might as well be my first time, because it's the first time I've ever been with someone who actually cared about me."

"Elizabeth...." I gasped out, and kissed her again. I could feel the electricity passing between us, forming a perfect circle flowing through our lips and back again through our joined sexes. I kissed her hard, never wanting to let her go. She pulled her lips away, however, to say these magical words: "Please...fuck me...." Nothing on Earth could have stopped me from complying. I pulled my dick most of the way out, then pushed hard into her. We both gasped again, and took a moment to recover. I began a second thrust, moving with my entire body into her. Again I thrust into her, and again, and again, and again! I began to pick up the tempo as we both rushed into each other with the desperation and passion of our desire. My entire body tingled with pleasure as I penetrated her over and over again. Our gasps came as one, our hearts beat as one. We wrapped our arms around each other as we made love, holding on for dear life, as if when we let go, we would be torn from each other forever.

"Oh God!" she moaned. I had long since lost any capability of speech, only being able to manage grunts and groans of ecstasy. "Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God!" she repeated over and over in a higher and higher pitch as she began to grow closer to her climax. I lost control of my thoughts and actions: I went into a frenzy, as I stampeded into her. I pumped her furiously, never stopping. She lost her ability to speak too, and instead cried out over and over, each time I thrust into her, climbing ever closer to her orgasm. She buried her face in my shoulder to muffle her cries. She began to tremble uncontrollably, and her yelps of pleasure reached a fevered pitch. She slammed her body into me one more time, and she became stiff as she came in an earthshaking orgasm. Her cries ceased, but her mouth was open in a silent scream. Her pussy clamped down like a vice on my dick. For several long seconds, she stayed like that. Then, at long last, she collapsed like a rag doll. She drew in a long breath, released it in an extremely shaky sigh, then gasped in another rattling one. Even coming down from her high, I could tell she was still feeling more pleasure than she ever had before. I continued to thrust into her, and she jerked violently each time I did. I knew I only had seconds left in me. I clamped my eyes shut, knowing that I would come, and come hard.

I don't know if she meant to say it, or even if she knew she did, but, still in her post-orgasm daze, she said to me, "I love you." My eyes shot open, my legs stiffened, my back arched. All in a split second, I realized so many things. My sister loved me! She loved me! All the time spent aching for her to want me back, and now she did. She loved me, and now she would be mine. We would have each other: forever. All these things flashed through my mind in the tiniest fraction of a second. As I finally knew that my dream had come true, that my fantasy had come to life, that I at last possessed the only thing that I ever could want, I came. ...well, actually, I exploded! I unleashed a torrent into my sister's pussy, firing stream after stream into her. Stars flashed before my eyes, darkness ate at the corners of my vision, and my entire body burned; burned with the fire that raged deep within my soul. I had no idea where I was, or what was going on. For several glorious seconds, I floated in Paradise. But I eventually descended back to Earth, back into that moonlit room where my sister lay. But I was not sad to leave that Paradise. Because for me, this one, where my sister was mine at last, was just as good.

We both began to lose consciousness, all of our energy spent. But just before we fell asleep in each other's arms, I whispered into the darkness, "I love you...."