My Sister and My Daughter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RabbitPrince
RabbitPrince
1,107 Followers

I put my forehead to hers and said to her directly, "Nothing's too good for the most beautiful, fully grown woman in the world."

Marisa giggled and gazed into my eyes. Hoo boy. This was something powerful. I felt my heart soar as my penis awakened to semi-hardness. My daughter was straddling me in my lap and looking at me with utter adoration. And I looked back at her the same way. Oh my God, Karen was so right!! How stupid had I been not to see this!

"Now there's that million-dollar smile I wanted to see!" I grinned. "So are we feeling a little cheered up then?"

She giggled again. "Yes, Daddy." She was glowing and her eyes sparkled.

I put on more of an impish grin, and gently dug my fingers just below her ribs. She chuckled. I did it again a little higher and a little harder. She squealed in laughter and grabbed my wrists. Then I really went for it, digging my fingers into her ribs, tickling her armpits, the insides of her elbows, dancing my fingers across her belly, up her spine to the base of her neck. She screamed and howled in peals of laughter, wriggling and struggling, shifting and bouncing. My cock was more or less fully erect now and throbbing. She was so beautiful, so adorable! She was grinding and rubbing her crotch all over the bulge in my pants. My eyes widened when I noticed her nipples were erect and poking through her shirt. This was perfect! This was magical!! My gorgeous daughter was gasping out, "No!! Stop it!! Please!!" in between screams and roars of laughter, leaning back with her head thrown back, her mouth wide open and eyes shut tight. I swear I could feel the rising heat from her cunt through her jeans, radiating out and overwhelming my groin. My cock was rock hard now, pulsing with steel passion in my pants. This was it! Over come with love and lust for my delicious daughter, I leaned in to start nibbling on her neck and earlobes...

...When the doorbell rang. Marisa and I both stopped, sat upright, and looked towards the door. She quickly looked back into my eyes, her mouth open and panting, her cheeks flushed, strands of her hair hanging in her face. Her nipples strained like knife-points against her T-shirt, threatening to poke right through. She quickly kissed me on the lips, hopped off me, grabbed the flowers and headed for the stairs.

"I love you Daddy!!!" she sang out as she ran upstairs.

Shit.

The doorbell rang again.

Muttering to myself, I got up and headed to the door. Opening it and concealing my rigid erection behind it, I saw the face of Celia, one of our neighbours.

"Hi! I'm just here to drop off some baby things. Karen said she knew someone who had a use for them. I've got to run!" she said quickly, thrusting a plastic tub filled with all sorts of colourful plastic and cloth items into my arms. "Say hi to Karen and Marisa for me! Bye!"

Celia ran off and hopped back into her car. I closed the door and heard the sound of the shower upstairs.

I opened the refrigerator and grabbed a beer. I sat down and opened it as my erection began to wane.

...to be continued.

RabbitPrince
RabbitPrince
1,107 Followers
12