My Sister and My Daughter Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen laughed again. God, I loved how upbeat and positive she could be, but she was really enjoying my testicular discomfort way too much. Lasting until tomorrow night? I didn't know I could.

I resolved to remember to grab a pair of Marisa's panties when I was getting her camp gear. Just in case.

Marisa arrived home shortly thereafter. She was sheepish, but gave me a big, long, warm hug when she came in. She still had her lovely smile. I did my best to treat her like she was an adult, and that the 'incident' wasn't a huge deal. I wasn't sure how to act after what else had passed between us, too, but I figured quiet, assured confidence was the best bet.

She changed, got a couple of things, and we got her into the car. I was hurting, but managed to keep it under wraps. We got to the community association parking lot and made small talk for a bit while we waited for the bus and signed a couple of forms. Marisa quickly broke off and began socializing with a couple of her bandmates. I was glad she was still interested in playing the clarinet after high school -- perhaps she would join a concert band. Karen thought it would be a good idea for her to take music in college, but I wasn't convinced. I guess, being a dad, one of my biggest concerns would be her ability to earn an income. Oh, well.

The bus pulled up, and we said our goodbyes. Marisa gave me a wet, tender kiss on the cheek as we parted, and held me close for longer than was the norm. I felt such a wave of love and joy, and a pang of sorrow that we were parting. I knew she would be back on Wednesday afternoon, but it seemed like such a long time away... Plus, at her embrace, my cock began surging, and my balls contracted painfully. I didn't know how much more of this I could take.

The evening was filled with apprehension for me. Karen and I ate dinner, watched a movie, and I looked over our stuff to make sure that everything was more or less ready for our trip to the lake on Thursday.

I thought maybe my balls were hurting a bit less, but it might have been just that I was getting used to their constant throb. As terrified as I was, I was looking forward to tomorrow night. At least I would be guaranteed some relief by then.

I had exchanged my underwear in my briefcase for a pair of Marisa's panties. I figured if I got desperate enough, I would take care of business. That was still honouring the deal. And I figured I would Skype my sister, or video it for her, and that would be in the spirit of her watching enough for me. I really did have no idea what she had in store for me tomorrow, and I definitely believed her when she said she would make things worse for me if I did lose control. Despite my discomfort, I had to admit that I was enjoying this game. And I did want to last until tomorrow night. Like finishing a marathon, or climbing a mountain or something. I wanted my sister to be proud, or impressed with my ability to see this thing through. I owed her a ton so far for all the wonder and joy I had experienced with my daughter. And more for what was to come.

We bedded down at about 10:30. Marisa wasn't permitted any electronics at the camp, so I couldn't wish her a good night. I felt a bit bad about that, but that's the way it was. I was sure she was having a good time, and it would make it all the more pleasant to see her face-to-face again.

"So, how are those balls doing?" Karen asked me with a wicked grin.

"You're not going to get tired of hearing it, are you? They're sore. Very sore."

She laughed. "No, no, probably not. Tell me again." She had such an evil smile. "How are those balls doing?"

"Sore. Blue. Throbbing. I can't really sit or walk comfortably. At least it seems to have lessened a bit since work. I thought they were gonna burst."

"Hmmm, maybe we just need to tease you more!" Wicked, cruel woman! I knew this was coming though. "I wanna suck that cock. Then I wanna ride it."

"You're the boss, Sis!" I smiled, trying not to show my grief. I threw back the covers and exposed my midsection. My cock was already stirring at her words.

"Mmmm, that cock looks delicious, Big Brother!" she breathed lustily. "You'll be able to hold back for me, right? If you get close to cumming, you let me know! You've got to guide me here. You cum, you suffer more! I'm not gonna make you, but if you do, I won't be held responsible!"

"I know, Sis, I know. You want to tease your big brother? Do it. Come on, sweet Little Sister of mine. Get that cock into your mouth. Suck it. Tease me. You think I can't take it? Do it! Suck me Baby! Suck your big brother's thick cock!"

With a laugh, she did exactly that. I inhaled sharply as she took my semi-hard rod into her wet, waiting mouth. She hummed as she licked it up and down, slurping and bobbing, teasing me to full erection. It didn't take long. In under a minute, my dick was rock-hard, raging, yearning, my balls tight and retracted. The discomfort and urgency was incredible, insistent, overpowering. I groaned and twisted as she sucked me hungrily. I was loving and dreading this all at the same time.

She sucked me deeply and intensely, slowly and torturously. She was loving having this power over me, and was playing it to the max. I groaned deeply, in pleasure, desire, and discomfort.

She traveled down my pole, trying to wrap her lips around the base. Relaxing the back of her throat, she swallowed me briefly, then ran her mouth back up to the top of my tip. Smiling and looking me in the eye, she danced her tongue on the tip of my cock, flicking and lapping, then drew me into her mouth, swallowing me back down. She deep-throated me like this several times, taking almost my entire length into her esophagus. My eyes rolled back in my head. The sensations were too intense. My balls were churning and throbbing. This was worse than last night; at least then I had the taste and feel of her sweet pussy on my tongue to give me pleasure. My cock was too close to my throbbing nuts to give me distraction.

"Sis!" I groaned. "Sis, please, let me eat you... Put your cunt on my mouth."

"No way, Bro!" she giggled. "This dick is mine, it's going in my pussy. Now."

With that, she hopped up and straddled me. She grabbed my shaft and pointed it straight up, and facing me, pressed her pussy lips against my helmet. Grinding it around a few times at her entrance to ensure lubrication, the then sat down on my cock, sighing contentedly.

I groaned loudly. The sensation was incredible. My dick was throbbing, my balls were pounding... Her pussy was so slick and so tight. I loved fucking my little sister, and she was really turned on and enthusiastic. She was owning me and loving it. I was loving it too, but I was scared as to where it would all end. Would she be even more aggressive tomorrow?

I tried to put those thoughts out of my mind. It wasn't difficult as my little sister started riding me. Sliding up and down on my cock, she let it slip just about all the way out, then drove back down deliberately to full penetration, so our bellies touched. She had a blissful smile on her face the whole time. I was so excited watching her, my whole body was alive with electric sensations.

My penis was tingling and twitching, each minute feeling was amplified a thousand times. My whole genital area felt like it was clenched tight, like a muscle in spasm, but would not let go. And it felt good.

My sister increased her pace as she bounced up and down on my rod, riding me cowgirl. "Ok, Big Brother," she breathed, "Your little sister's going to cum all over your cock. But you don't get to cum, ok? I wanna cum, and you just hold it. You tell me if you're getting close, all right?"

"Ok, Little Sister," I gasped. "I think I'm gonna be ok there, everything's sort of numb or something."

She laughed. "God, you are so sexy like this... I promise I'm gonna make you cum so hard tomorrow your hair's gonna stand on end."

I just groaned with the sensations she was giving me. My cock felt over-inflated, hard as steel and invincible. Karen bounced harder on my shaft, tilting her pelvis with every buck, rocking her hips back and forth, swallowing my cock whole with her pussy. She rode me like a wild woman, tossing her head with her hair flying. She reached down and began stroking her clit rapidly, left and right, with the fingers of her right hand.

"Oh, god, Bro," she moaned, "Oh, god, I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum so big.... Hold it for me, Bro... Hold it for me for tomorrow... Oh god Oh god OH GOD OH GOD OH MY GODDDDDDDDD!!!!!"

Her whole body went wild. She was twitching, shivering, pitching forth, babbling with lust as she squirted on my belly. She bobbed sensuously as she came, grinding slowly up and down on my cock. "Oh, my god, oh, Big Brother, that was so, so good... I love you so much... Oh my god, so good..."

My cock was hammering with my pulse inside her. It was weird; it felt like I was desperate to cum, or to piss, or something, but the orgasmic climb wouldn't start. I felt like I could fuck all night. As painful as it would have been to do so.

She slid her pussy off my dick slowly, drawing a gasp from me. She swooped down on it immediately, drawing it into her mouth and sucking hard. I moaned and my eyes rolled back in my head. I was gyrating and writhing as she sucked hard on my cock, vibrations and jolts of intense pleasure and throbbing need rolling through my body.

"Fuck, this cock is so hard..." she whispered lustily, grasping my member and stroking it fast and firmly, up and down. "Can you hold back? God, Big Brother, I'm loving this so much... Can you go again? I'm so horny, I wanna cum again."

"Holy shit, Sis, you're gonna kill me!" I laughed. With some reservation, I informed her that yes, in fact, I was pretty sure I could hold back. But I wasn't sure what the short or long term effects might be on my whole reproductive tract. She laughed in return, assuring me that tomorrow night, she would drain me. Completely.

She got on her hands and knees and asked me to take her from behind. My nuts throbbed painfully in horny desire at her request. I've never been big on refusing her requests, suggestions, or orders and I wasn't about to start now.

"Come on, Dear Brother," she coaxed me. "Mount your little sister. Fuck your little sister's hot cunt from behind, doggy style."

"Your wish is so my command, Sis!" I rasped. "My little sister's got the hottest, sweetest cunt anywhere, and your big brother's going to fuck you into oblivion! I'm going to fuck that sweet little cunt so hard you're gonna be having a harder time walking than me!"

"Then quit teasing and fuck me!" she challenged me.

Aggressively, I climbed on her back and placed my glans at her wet, swollen lips. Ignoring the stabbing distress in my testicles at my sudden movement, I slammed my hips forward and drove to full depth inside her in a single, savage thrust.

She cried out as I bumped her cervix, and I immediately set to vigourously and thoroughly fucking her. My balls were numb with pain now as they slapped against her clit repeatedly as I frantically drove into her. I was in some weird, robotic Nirvana, as overwhelming lust, need, pleasure, and pain wove into a bright, electric, fuchsia haze enveloping my entire being.

I was a fucking machine, battering my little sister's quivering snatch ferally, animalistically, savagely. She had awakened something primal in me. Over the last few days; inflaming a desire for my own daughter, pushing the limits of our sexual boundaries, teasing me worse than ever in my life... I viciously slammed into her again and again, reaming her pussy completely as she wailed and bleated in ecstatic surrender.

I constantly felt like I was on the verge of orgasm, yet I knew I was no where near close. Where would this end?! Would the pressure build up until something burst? In all my years of sexual awareness, this was new, different, exciting and scary!

I drove into my little sister like a rabid, mindless demon of lust. My mouth hung open, panting and growling out my passion. I grabbed a fistful of her hair. Yanking her head back, I bit into her shoulder. She wailed again in total sexual abandon. We were both reduced to animals, completely detached from consciousness, existing only to carnally join in reckless passion.

"OH GOD!" she keened. "GOD YES, FUCK ME!!" I redoubled my efforts, my whole abdomen coiled and knotted with the frantic effort of slamming my rigid cock deep into her pussy with every ounce of force I could muster. "FUCK ME HARDER, BIG BROTHER!! HARDER!!!" Summoning lust from the deepest pits of hell, I did. I rammed her cunt so hard my balls were making audible slapping sounds on her clit. My balls were past pain now.

"OH GOD I'M GONNA CUM!!!" she howled out. The she froze, rigid and motionless as I pounded into her with the force of a piledriver. Then she pitched forward and shrieked like a banshee, scores of strands of hair from her scalp coming off in my grasp as she convulsed and spasmed in colossal, total orgasm, screaming and howling.

"FUCK! ENOUGH!! ENOUGH!!! OUT!!!" she yelled finally, struggling to inhale. Knowing how sensitive she gets after orgasm, I withdrew in a single stroke as she whimpered and moaned. Immediately, my entire belly basically seized up. It was like a was running for my life or lifting five times my weight, and now that I stopped, I was feeling the burn. Big time. I gasped and gasped, trying to pay back some of the oxygen debt I had incurred. My sister was gasping equally as hard, slowly coming out of the clouds of ecstasy back into our bed.

The fire in my abdominal muscles was burning bright, I curled up and heaved in breath. Sweat had plastered my hair to my forehead, and it dripped down my face. I couldn't feel my testicles at all now, and my penis was just a surging force, blurrily pointing up, quivering lewdly with every thunderous beat of my heart.

We both lay there for some time, totally destroyed, utterly wiped out by the total crescendo of our passion. Slowly, eventually, Karen was able to move. She slid along the bed to rest her head on my chest. We laboured to control our breathing. The very air was alive with the glowing lust we had poured out.

Karen laughed as she lay on me, panting. "Holy fuck, Bro! That was fan-fucking-tastic! If this is what it's like, I might never let you cum again!"

"No deal," I gasped. "This is sort of fun, and extremely alarming." I chuckled. "You better let me cum tomorrow or I'm going to fill a tent with Marisa's panties and just live in there. And by the way, what the hell has come over you? I mean, you're the horniest bitch I know, but... Damn!"

She just laughed. "Things are different. I like it! But don't worry, I'll never get bored of sex with you, Bro. A few things are just... novel right now... and a change is as good as a rest, you know! Holy fuck though, that fuck was awwwwwesommme... Ouch." she winced a bit. Then she laughed. "You bit me, you bastard! And tore my hair out!"

"Well, it's not like I've never bit you before, and... Holy shit! I did bite you hard... Wow, that's going to leave a mark! Oops. I am sorry, Sis, and yeah, I did have a bit of your hair there..."

She just laughed again. "Oh, fuck, I'm not complaining! That's one of the best fucks we've ever had. Let's do it again! You up for it?"

We laughed together long and loud, snickering and grinning like a pair of teenagers. Then we embraced and kissed long and passionately, expressing our overflowing love for one another. "Yeah, sure, let's fuck, as long as you don't mind me being a corpse when we're finished..."

We nuzzled, and cuddled, and held one another, and, as our bodies shared warmth, slowly drifted off to sleep.

...To be continued.

12