My Sister and My Niece - Reunited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SmallTitFan
SmallTitFan
1,970 Followers

Again, my mouth must have been hanging open with no words coming forth, because she said to me, "Well, what do you think?"

"Well, uh, it's got my heart racing and, uh . . . you're in serious danger of being attacked if you wear that in front of anyone else!"

"Oh, uh . . . I'm wearin' it in front of you. Are you gonna attack me?" At this point, I no longer had to guess if she was wanting to flirt. I was willing to reply with just as good as what she was giving me.

"I can't make any promises. You'll have to get in the pool to find out," I dared her.

With the challenge presented to her, she began walking towards the pool steps. She was doing her best to imitate the slow-motion entrances that are so common in the teen movies and she was doing a very good job of holding my attention. As she got closer, her nipples were even more obvious and I even more wanted to see them. I wanted to taste them, I wanted to suck them between my lips, and I wanted to hear her young voice moaning as her inexperienced body became consumed with sexual bliss.

I was standing in the shallow end of the pool and she walked directly to me, placed her arms around my chest, and hugged me for what seemed like forever. "I'm so glad I'm finally here," she said. "You always made me feel safe."

"Well, honey, I'm glad you feel that way but . . . I'm not sure you should be feelin' that way with me now. I've gotta confess that I'm feelin' a bit more than an uncle oughta be feelin' right now. Between the wine and that bikini, you've really got me . . ."

"Hard," she interjected. "Your dick is hard. I can feel it against my tummy and you're hard. I'm flattered, and you shouldn't be embarrassed. Ron, you remember that I told you that I go skinny dippin' at home sometimes? Well, I'm really more comfortable when I'm not wearing anything in the pool and you must be uncomfortable with that boner in your swimsuit. Wouldn't you feel more comfortable if we weren't wearing anything?" she asked coyly. "It's not like the neighbors can see through the fence, so . . . let's get naked!"

"Honey, if you take off your bikini now, I'm sure not gonna treat you like you're my niece. You've been teasin' me all night and I've controlled myself but . . . I think I know what you're wantin' but you gotta make the first move. I'm not sayin' no; I'm just sayin' that you gotta make the first move."

"You mean like pullin' your pants down?" she asked with a grin on her face.

I nodded my head affirmatively. Within two seconds, I felt her fingers under the elastic of my swimsuit, pulling it down my legs until it was around my ankles. My boner was free to stand up and salute and that's what it was doing. I stepped out of my swimsuit and used my foot to retrieve it from the bottom of the pool. I threw it to the pool deck.

"Well, since I undressed you, you get to undress me," Lizzie teased me. "Do you wanna take off my top or my bottom?"

"Do I have to choose between one or the other?" I asked. I wanted to see all of her.

"No, silly. Which do you wanna take off first?"

"Oh!" I exclaimed with relief. "Come with me," I said, raising my hand and beckoning her with my finger.

I walked to the edge of the pool and turned so that I could lean back against the side wall. I placed my feet apart and that had the effect of lowering my torso a little further into the water. "Turn around," I directed her.

She turned so that her back was towards me. I reached up and untied the strings of her bikini top but left it in place. "Now, lean back against my chest," I said.

She did as she was told. My hard, naked dick was resting against the crack of her ass and I don't think anything in my lifetime has ever gotten me more aroused. I placed my arms around her and put my hands on her sides. I slowly moved my hands up until I felt the swell of her boobs standing out from her chest. Her boobs were small but very well defined and they definitely stood out proudly.

My fingers found her nipples. They were small and as hard as pebbles. I began to stroke her nipples in small circles while my hands grasped her boobs and gently massaged them.

"You're not a virgin, are you?" I asked.

"No," she quietly replied.

"How many boys have you had sex with?" I asked.

"Hmmm," she moaned quietly. "If we're playin' Truth Or Dare, it's my turn."

"No, we're not playin' Truth Or Dare. I don't know you very well and I sure don't know anything about you sexually. I wanna make love to you in a way that makes you feel as good as it'll make me feel, so . . . I gotta know somethin' 'bout your experiences. So . . . how many boys have you had sex with?"

"It depends on what you mean by 'sex'," she answered me.

"Okay. Have you given a guy a hand job?"

"Just two or three."

"Two or three guys or two or three hand jobs?"

"Two or three guys, maybe ten or twelve times altogether."

"Have you given guys a blow job?"

"Just two or three times, one guy."

"Did you let him finish in your mouth?"

"Of course."

"How many guys have had their hands in your panties?" I was intentionally making my voice quite, slow, and the male counterpart of sultry.

"The same two or three that I gave hand jobs to. Ron . . . oh, yeah, that feels soooo good!"

"Did you come when they did that?"

"I don't think so. No."

"How many guys have had their dick in your pussy?"

"Just one."

"Well, he was a lucky guy," I said. I reached up, pulled the loose bikini top from her body, and tossed it beside my swim trunks on the deck. "Did you cum when he fucked your pussy?"

"No. I wished I had but I don't think he knew what he was doin'."

"Did you ever let anyone put their dick in your behind?" I asked. I was afraid to say 'ass' because that might make it sound as if I disapproved.

"The same guy tried once but he couldn't get it in."

"That must've been frustrating," I said empathetically. "When you're first startin' to learn about sex, it helps to be with someone who has enough experience to know what they're doin'. I know what I'm doin', Lizzie. Do you like the way my hard dick is stickin' up against your ass right now?"

"Oh, yeah! It makes me think that anal sex might not be a bad thing."

"Have you ever done anything with sex with a girl?"

"When I was fourteen, my best friend was spendin' the night and, when we went to bed, she told me about playin' with yourself and I said I'd never done it. She said she'd tell me how, so she did. But we never did anything."

"Oh. How often do you masturbate?"

"Now? Almost every day. Sometimes twice a day. Sometimes I get really horny . . . like right now!"

"Do you have a toy that you use?"

"Yeah."

"Do you have it with you now?" I asked.

"In my suitcase."

"Do you want me to pull down your bottom now?"

"Oh, yeah," she moaned in reply.

"Stand up for a minute," I directed her.

She stood and I put my fingers inside the waist string of her bikini bottom. I pulled it down slowly until the tiny bit of fabric was around her knees and then let it drift towards the pool bottom.

"Do you want my fingers inside you?" I teased her.

"Can you make me cum with your fingers?" she asked.

I placed my hand over her mound and instantly knew that, as I would have expected, she shaved her pussy. It was as smooth as baby's skin. I pushed my finger into her slit and then drew it upward until I found the small protrusion that I knew was her clit.

As I began to rub her clit with my right hand, I placed my left hand against her chest and pulled her backwards so that she was again leaning with her back against my chest while my back was against the side of the pool.

"Do you like to have your pussy licked" I asked.

"Oh, yeah!"

"Who licked your pussy?"

"The boy who I let fuck me. It felt real good but he stopped before I came. He really didn't know what he was doin'."

"Have you ever had anyone else use your vibrator on you?"

"No."

"Have you ever played with yourself and made yourself cum while somebody else watched?"

"No . . . sounds naughty! Is that . . . what you want?" She sounded like she was hoping to hear me say 'yes.' She also sounded as if she was close to an orgasm.

So, I said, "Of course I wanna watch you do yourself."

"I'm so close," she said with desperation. "Put your fingers inside me."

I reached down so that I could put my middle finger inside her to probe for her G-spot. I found it quickly and her moaning escalated. I could feel her body tensing and her butt cheeks were clenching against my hard dick.

"Don't stop!" she pleaded.

"Lizzie, you ass feels so good against my dick, I just wanna cum in you every which way. I wanna cum in your hand and your mouth and your pussy and your ass. And I wanna watch you make yourself cum. I want you to cum all night long."

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck" she began uttering in desperation as waves of contractions coursed through her body.

I straightened up and put my hands on her boobs as she came down from her first orgasm of the night. I knew it wouldn't be her only orgasm.

"Damn, I really needed that," she said right before she turned around and kissed me on the lips. It was just lips, no tongue, but it was not the way that a nice niece properly kisses her gentlemanly uncle. "Now, I have some bad news and some good news. The bad news is that I am not on birth control and I don't have any condoms with me, so . . . unless you have some rubbers, I can't let you cum in my pussy. Not tonight anyway. But, the good news is . . . you can cum in my hand . . . or you can cum in my mouth . . . or we can try that 'behind' thing you were talkin' about earlier, 'cause I'll bet you know what you're doin'!"

"Let's go inside and we can try all of that," I replied. "I don't have any rubbers here but I'll sure get some tomorrow morning. In the meanwhile . . ."

We got out of the pool and dried ourselves with the towels I had brought out earlier. We stopped at the kitchen and got another glass of wine; I thought that more wine would probably help her to relax if she was really wanting to try anal sex.

I paused to take a sip of wine and then I pulled Lizzie to me. The feeling of her nipples against my chest was exhilarating and I knew that I wanted to have my lips on them soon. I used my hand to turn her face towards me and then I lowered my lips to hers. As our mouths met, I parted my lips and immediately found her tongue beginning to explore. I let my right hand drop to her lower back and I placed my right leg between her legs, so that I could pull her towards me and her mound would be humping my leg.

Breaking away from our kiss, Lizzie blurted out "Ron, I've wanted you for such a long time. I need you!"

"Then let's get in bed," I suggested.

"Whose bed?" she asked.

"Our bed," I responded, "in my room."

We went to my room and she immediately climbed into my bed. "Come get me," she said in a coy and seductive voice which sounded both younger and older than her age.

"I'm gonna get you, alright. I'm gonna lick your pussy til you cum on my face. And you can lick on me while I lick on you!"

"Okay, but I wanna be on top," she said.

"That's a deal," I agreed.

I turned on the light by the bed and then got in and got flat on my back. "Climb on," I suggested, and she immediately responded. She placed her knees by my sides and then bent over so that she could apply her lips to my manliness. This placed her pussy right in my face.

Her muskiness was strong and her body was hot. Her shaved pussy was just inches from my mouth and I put my tongue right where I knew her clit was. Apparently I was right on target because she immediately moaned with delight. I began licking in circles around her clit and it got harder, standing out so that I could suck it between my lips.

After she began moaning, I alternated between licking circles around her clit and licking up and down her slit. While doing this, I looked up to see her cute little ass exposed to me. Like her pussy, it was shaved. I started tracing my right index finger down her ass crack, reaching lower on each pass until my fingertip was touching her rosebud.

I continued sucking on her clit while I began exploring her puckered hole with my finger. Initially, I was just running it lightly along her pucker but then I reached in to the middle and put a little pressure on my fingertip. She began to hump back while she was sucking on my dick. I guess she liked the feeling and wanted my finger to go a little deeper so I was happy to oblige.

"Oh, Ron, I want to cum inside me so bad!" she uttered. I want you to fuck me, Ron. Fuck me now!"

"I can't fuck your pussy but I can sure fuck your ass!" I said. I pulled my mouth away from her sweet teenage snatch and leaned over to retrieve some lubricant from the bedside stand.

"Get up on your hands and knees, then put your shoulders down on the bed," I told her. "Then, reach back and start playin' with yourself while I get ready for you."

She got into position and then reached her right hand back between her legs. I stared as she placed her middle finger along the length of her pussy slit and then bent her finger so that it disappeared inside her. She started pushing her finger in and out of her pussy and, if she had any inhibitions about doing this, it wasn't obvious.

"Are you lookin' at my asshole, Ron?" she asked.

"I'm lookin' at it and I'm wantin' it," I replied.

"I've never had anybody else look at me back there. The only time I tried this before was in the dark. It feels very naughty lettin' you look at me back there and it feels even naughtier thinkin' 'bout you stickin' your dick in me back there and I'm getting hotter and wetter just thinkin' 'bout it. Its' kinda weird; the naughtier and nastier it seems, the hotter it gets me."

"That's 'cause you're a very horny girl, Miss Lizzie. Now, don't stop playin' with yourself and I'm gonna do somethin' you've never had before . . . and you'll probably love it!" I added. As soon as I had said the words, I leaned forward and placed the tip of my finger against her little pucker. She started rocking back against my finger as if she wanted it inside of her. "Not just yet," I said as I removed my finger.

"That felt goo. . ." she stopped mid-word as my tongue found her most private orifice. "Mmmm," was all she could say.

I licked circles around her hole before I placed the tip of my tongue against the very center of her back entrance. I pushed with my tongue and felt it just start to push against her sphincter so that it could penetrate her ass.

"Oh Ron, oh Ron, fuck my ass now, please just stick your dick in my ass now!" she pleaded.

I was only too happy to oblige and I already had my dick covered in lubricant. I got in position and guided the tip of my dick to the center of her pink pucker. "Just keep playin' with yourself and try not to think about what I'm doin'" I said. "If you tense up, it'll be hard to get it in you."

I began to push my dick into her ass and I could feel her finger thrusting in and out of her pussy even faster now. With the light in the room, I could see that the crown of my dick head was just about to get inside her.

"As soon as I get in, I'll stop for a minute and let you get used to havin' it in you before I try to go any further," I reassured her.

"Okay. Good," she said in a winded voice.

"Okay. There it is. Now . . ." I said as I reached around and placed my hands on the boobs that were hanging from her body. "My, my, my, Miss Lizzie. Your nipples are sure hard. That usually means either a girl is cold or she's real hot and bothered," I said teasingly. With that, I felt her moving her torso backwards, trying to impale herself on more of my dick. She stopped briefly but then continued until I felt my balls against her hand.

"Okay, now fuck my ass good and don't stop until you cum in me," she insisted, "'cause cold isn't my problem but horny is!"

"Yes, ma'am," I answered. I began to remove my dick from her behind but then stopped and started pushing back in slowly.

"Ron, this is the absolute dirtiest thing I have ever done in my life and . . . it feel so . . . damn hot!" she said.

"Rub your clit while I fuck your ass," I instructed her. "I wanna hear you cum real hard!"

I increased the tempo and was soon pounding in and out of her ass. She felt incredibly tight and I knew that she couldn't have had much experience with anal sex because her ass felt absolutely unused. It was a virgin ass and I had my dick in it.

"Cum in me, Ron. I'm gonna cum and I want you to cum in me," she said. She was moaning "oh . . . oh . . . oh . . ." and she was getting louder and more desperate for an orgasm. Suddenly, I felt her sphincter tighten down on my dick and that was all it took for me. I began to shoot my cum into her ass and I didn't want to stop.

"Oh yeah! That's . . . it . . . I'm cummin'" she exclaimed. I felt her hand stop rubbing on her clit and her breathing was ragged. I felt her ass clamping down on my dick in a slow rhythm and I reached around to play with her right nipple. It was as if she had another, smaller orgasm as the tension in her body flowed in a paroxysmal wave of pleasure.

"Damn that was hot," she said as she lowered her body to the bed.

I got down flat on my back and she rolled over and pressed her naked body against mine. I placed my right hand in the small of her back and held her firmly against me.

"Ron, I need to ask you something," she said with a hint of apology in her voice. "What we just did . . . is that what you and Mom did in the pool the last time we were here?"

SmallTitFan
SmallTitFan
1,970 Followers
12