My Sister Brie

Story Info
He craves all of his sister and her panties.
1.6k words
4.18
141.7k
39

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/24/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brie20
brie20
13 Followers

*note: I had a request to write something like this... I'm sorry, it's pretty bad.. but I tried!

I hope you like it.

____________

It was summer and my sister was coming home from school. She had been away for a while now. Normally her summers were spent back at her dorm where she worked at her part-time waitressing job. But this time she was coming home because she missed the family. She was always great like that.

My sister Brie always treated me well. In fact, she treated everyone well. She was sweet, kind, caring, funny, intelligent, all rolled into one. It's because of this that makes me feel more guilty. You see ever since she's gone away for school I have been raiding her underwear drawer looking through her delicate panties. I would stroke my cock with them. I would wear them. I would picture my sister's sweet cunt moistening the fabric of an assortment of sexy panties. Even though she left for school, her underwear drawer at home was filled with the hottest selection of panties. I can only imagine what kind of delicates she has with her at school.

After shooting my load into her red lace thong, or whatever panty it may be, a surge of guilt comes over me. This is my sister, Brie. She treats me so well and I can't believe I do this to her. But I just can't help it. She is just too incredibly hot. Brie was the sexiest girl I knew, the prettiest, the hottest. She had the nicest chest, the tightest ass, and beautiful long legs. Her smile would always make me melt. Her hair was sunshine gold. She was incredible. It just made me cum harder.

We had picked her up at the airport, mom and dad and me, and went to a nice dinner at a nearby greek place. The food was good, everyone agreed, but all I could focus on was my sister. I hadn't seen her in a few years; we had communicated through e-mail and talked on the phone, but that was it. She looked amazing. Her hair was longer. Slightly, I think. It was done up in a simple but sexy ponytail. She draped the ponytail to the side, which dangled out in front of her shoulder, thinning to a tip resting on her left breast. Ahhh, her breast. Her chest was amazing. Brie always had a large rack which many guys admired and many girls envied. Tonight she was wearing a tight, off the shoulder top in white cotton, that seemed to flirt with her sexy cleavage, and fit snugly across her large busom. Just staring at her tits made my cock hard.

We finished up dinner and headed home. It was already considerably late since Brie's flight arrived late, and my parents headed off to bed. Brie and I were up in her room unpacking. I was helping my older sister.

"So how've you been tiger?" (she always called me that, it was a nickname from when we were little kids). "Have a girlfriend right now?" she asked, and flashed a pretty smile.

I looked sheepishly away.

Brie got the hint. "It's okay, tiger. keep lookin', you're just being picky! I saw a bunch of girls at dinner tonight checking you out! You just have to keep your eyes open!" and she gave me a pat on the arm, while continuing to take out dirty clothes from her suitcase.

She was great like that. She knew I've never dated, but have always been supported and would always cheer me up. She was awesome.

Her cell phone rang. Brie looked at the caller id, "Could you help me finish up with these dirty clothes while I go chat with Krissy for a bit?"

I nodded. She smiled again and got off the bed, kissing me on the forehead before dashing out of the room to take the call.

Her lips were so soft. It was only on the forehead but my jeans were tenting a bit already. Oh man.

I continued to grab dirty clothes from her suitcase. Brie always left the last few days' laundry for home. Every visit she would just bring a stash of dirty clothes home and the washing machine would tumble non-stop for a few days.

I opened a small compartment in her suitcase and grabbed the rest of the clothes out. It felt soft and thin. They were her underwear. They were dirty. My dick began to harden.

I was nervous. I looked to the door and could hear my sister downstairs giggling on the phone. I looked at the stash I laid out on the bed. There was a black cotton thong. A pink cotton thong. A red lacey panty. And a couple of slinky boyshorts. I flipped them open and examined them. They felt damp and dirty. The crotch was marked with bits of crusted white honey. I couldn't resist and brought the pink thong to my nose. It was wonderful. The rich sweet scent of my sister's pussy. My dick was fully erect, pushing and aching against my jeans. I unzipped my pants and took them off. The door was wide open, but I didn't care. I put on Brie's black thong, feeling the softness of the cotton on my balls. My dick was too big for the small patch of fabric and stuck out to the side, fully erect. I kept smelling the pungent aroma of my sister's pink pussy and started to stroke my cock hard and fast. It felt extraordinary. My cock was oozing pre-cum dripping down my shaft and dropping onto the thong. I grabbed the red panties and wrapped it around my shaft, yanking harder. It felt so good.

I could picture my cock being up close to Brie's pussy. The fabric that once encased her gorgeous wet slit was up against my balls. I jacked off harder, thinking about Brie looking at me. Thinking about Brie wearing these panties. I thought about Brie, her bright eyes looking up into mine as she was down on her knees in front of me, stroking my cock, and licking her lips. Her soft wet lips opening up and taking my cock in. Her tongue dancing all around the head of my dick, as her hands stroked the lace panties over my rock-hard cock. She would smile at me, enjoying it and moaning. Her saliva dripping down her chin. Pulling out momentarily to lick hungrily at my thong-encased balls.

It was too much. I could feel my balls tightened and I shot ropes of cum into the panties. I lay down on the bed as jizz flowed from my cock onto her red lace panties, slowly soaking her black thong. I took the pink thong away from my face, taking in a breath of air.

I can't believe I did this.

I lay quietly on the bed trying to find myself again. I could still hear my sister downstairs on the phone.

After a laying there a while, with the panties fully drenched, I got up and grabbed all the clothes, bringing them to the wash. I threw everything in at once, just wanting to wash all the cum away as quickly as possible.

I went back to my room and re-dressed. I felt horrible. But I certainly had mixed feelings. Thinking about her panties, her sweet smell, her soft pussy, made my dick start to grow again. I can't believe I'm still thinking about her.

"Tiger!" I was snapped back to reality when my sister appeared at the doorway to my room. "Hey, thanks for finishing up just now!"

"No problem" I said weakly.

"Okay!" Brie flashed another bubbly smile, "I'm going to take a shower and head to bed then. Good night!"

She came over and gave me a hug. I could feel her large breasts against my chest. She was leaned over when she came to gave me a hug and I stared down her shirt. Her large globes dangled softly, I could see the tops of her nipples. She had no bra on. My dick was in tower-form.

"Okay, good night" she said again and started to leave.

Just before she left she knelt down at the door, lifting the doorstop that I had on my door. She always used to do that, so sweet of her. She would lift it, and close to door when she said good night to me. Two years later, she still remembered.

As she bent down, her g-string peaked through the top of her tight low jeans. They were yellow. The strings seemed to lull my eyes and cock into staring at them. They formed a tight "V" at the back of her lower hip. Her ass, through the tight jeans was tight and hot too. My cock was oozing.

Brie closed the door and left.

That sight was just too hot, I had to pull out my dick and stroke it. I moaned out loud, thinking of her yellow string tight against her slit, sucking up all the juices to her moist pussy. Her nipples, her large nipples hard on her large tits.

As I stroked my cock and thought of the wondrous sight I had just seen. A thought came to me: Brie was going to shower. She was going to take off that sheer yellow g-string. I remember that she always placed her pile of clothes near the doorway to the bathroom.

I had to slip in to get them. I had to have the fresh feel of her panties. The crotch wet and damp and still warm from her pussy. I had to smell them. I had to feel the fabric on my cock.

I pulled up my pants and walked out of my room, heading down the hallway towards my sister's room...

(To be continued...)5

brie20
brie20
13 Followers