My Sister Changed Everything

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm fucking Mom, too, well, we're having sex. We all do it all the time."

"You're putting me on, Sis, come on."

"Wait, you'll see, you can ask her. I'll have her tell you. It all comes out when we talk to them. They sent me here to fuck you and get you into the family fun, Dean. Mom can't wait to fuck you, just wait and see."

"This is all pretty crazy but I do admit we've kind of got rather different parents. If this is all true, what's got into them?"

"Well, Mom says she just turned super-horny in the last few years and, well, so has your little sister if you haven't noticed. I was fucking boyfriends and girlfriends and they pretty much knew about it, then one day when Dad was home, well, I just decided I was horny and, well, I got naked and had my Daddy."

"No shit, Dad. And how did it start with Mom?"

"Dad told me Mom had been wanting a lesbian hook-up, so I asked him if bi- was good enough for her. It was and that started Mom and me."

"And so you decided you'd come and seduce your older brother?"

"No, Mom decided I would. You'll see, it's almost time to call them."

I fired up my computer and got Skype open and, right at one o'clock, there was a call from our parents. As the screen opened, there they were sitting on a sofa in their stateroom...naked.

"Hi, Mom and Dad. Well, it worked. He was easy, Mom, I was fucking him right after I got here. Now, we're doing it with his girlfriend, Amy, too. She's really hot. Just wait until you meet her, Mom, she likes it both ways, just like us."

"Hello, Dean. How do you like your old mom?" my mother asked as she put her hands under her breasts.

"Well, it all seems a bit different," I told her as she stood up and rubbed down on her pussy.

"This is for you any time you want it. How about seeing what your cock looks like these days?"

I looked at Beth and she was up and taking her clothes off.

"Come on, Dean, get 'em off, let Mom see how nicely her son is hung," my sister urged.

All this was new to me, there was never any hint of anything remotely like this when I was living at home.

"This is all kind of different but, well..." and I began taking my clothes off. As I pulled my briefs down, my sister took hold of my cock and pulled me up toward the camera to say, "Look, see what you've got to look forward to, Mom?"

I could see Dad now standing as well with his long cock standing out as Mom took it in her hand.

"Oh, have you measured it? Is he bigger?" our mom asked. Now I was beginning to understand why Beth sucked me real hard the other day, then held a ruler from my desk down to gauge my cock.

"Yeah, he's seven and a quarter."

"I win, Bethie, just wait until you get home, you're mine for a week." Mom cried.

"What's that?" I asked my sister who was playing with my cock as we all watched each other across the internet.

"Oh, we had a bet on who had the bigger cock, you or Dad. I lost, I picked Dad and he's seven inches even. So, now I'm Mom's little slave girl for a week when I get back."

"Yes, and I'll be making you suck your Dad's cock the way he likes it, too."

"Okay, Mom, you won, I'm sure I'll have my head between your legs a lot, too."

"You bet. Now, Dean, just so you know what your Mom and Dad have been doing," and with that she turned sideways, bent over and Dad took hold of his cock and came up behind her and pushed inside. What a show.

"Mmm, feels good. Maybe you can fuck your little sister for us, Dean. Do her doggie and we'll see who gets their lady to cum first. And no faking it, either." This from my mother who never ever used to even mention sex around us kids.

But, never one to turn down a pretty, tight pussy, I got up behind Beth and pressed up into her and the race was on.

My sister was twisting her hips around as I fucked her in and out and as I looked at my computer screen, Mom was doing the same twisting and turning around on Dad's cock. It was really surreal to be fucking my sister while we were watching our parents have sex somewhere out in the warm, sunny Caribbean.

Then, Mom started fucking Dad while he held still. She was empaling herself on his cock over and over, back and forth as her breasts swayed back and forth rhythmically.

"Mmm, look at them, Mom's fucking Dad, let's try that, okay?" Beth suggested and I stopped while she began rocking back and forth on my cock. I placed my hands down on her butt with my thumbs right on her pussy's wet, shiny lips and rubbed up and down as she fucked me.

"Oh, rub me like that, oh, shit, that feels so good, Dean, mmm, we might just beat them, don't stop doing that," she moaned.

Well, Beth and I did beat them, my sister had a great orgasm and soon after gave me one as well. Then we both watched our parents doing it, still much to my amazement.

"Okay, Mom, you're my slave for a week when I get home. Just wait, I'll have you eating my pussy and sucking Dad's cock until we just can't take any more."

"Well, this is worth it, your Dad is really turned-on from watching you two and he's giving me a great fuck."

"Is it like this at home now?" I asked my sister.

"Oh, just wait, Dean, none of us wear any clothes any more and we just start with whoever we feel like at the moment. You'll love it. Think you could fuck your mom? I know she wants your cock, she talks about it all the time."

"Well, Mom still looks pretty good, it's just something I've never thought much about but, yeah, sure, look at her, I'd do her in a minute."

"I heard that, Dean, it'll take you a lot longer than a minute to get this pussy to cum, right, Dad?"

"Oh, your Mom is good, Dean, she'll fuck your pants off, just wait," he said over the internet as we saw him shove into our mother cumming as she bucked on him getting off herself. It was something I never thought in my whole life that I would ever witness. But, well, it was sure sexy. I was about to do my sister again, it had me that worked-up.

"We want to watch you suck your brother, Beth. You two can do that for us, right?" Mom asked.

"I'd love it," my sister told them as I added, "Yeah. I would too," and Beth got down in front of me as we turned sideways so they would get a good view. My sister's lips slid over my dick and she began to suck me.

I've had a number of girls suck me off, the first was Barb Nelson, in the when we were seniors. She was really cute but she had quite a reputation for sucking off any boy who asked and I was one of them that asked. Not only was she skilled at what she offered, she also loved to do it in public places. What a girl. But my sister, Beth, was even better as I was finding out once again as she sucked me for Mom and Dad's entertainment.

"Oh, look at her, hon, I'll bet you miss your little girl sucking your cock, huh?" Mom asked Dad.

"Well, you can suck it, you know I love it when you do," he told her.

"Wait until they're through, I'm so hot watching them," she said as she stroked Dad with one hand and fingered herself with the other.

As good as my sister is sucking me, it didn't take too long before I was groaning and shooting her pretty, little mouth full as our parents applauded us from their cruise ship cabin.

We ended the call and were sitting on the sofa, naked, playing with each other when my cell rang, it was Amy, "Hey, I've got just the idea for that horny little sister of yours."

I asked her what it was and she said, "She's such a horny girl, why don't we throw her a party. You know, a special party, one she's bound to like."

There's something about Amy that will help you understand her idea...she loves to be fucked. And not just be me, by more than me. I've had six guys and myself doing her one whole weekend, the weekend she still talks about.

I got up and went into my bathroom to talk with her about it.

"Well, I could see who's around. Um, I know Jake is, and Lou, Cedric, um, don't know about Alex or Chris. Maybe Phil. Geez, I wonder if she's done a gang bang before. Maybe I should find out."

"What, and ruin the surprise? Remember, I'd be there too, just to even things out," she giggled.

"What about next Saturday, she's going home on Sunday, we'll sent her home with a pussy full of cum," I suggested.

She agreed and I told her I'd see who could come and she started laughing at my use of the word, 'come.'

So, I emailed my friends, attaching a pic file of my sister, one of the many I had taken with her naked since she's been here, this one with her legs wide, exposing her charms to entice my friends to come and partake of my little sister, and heard back from all but Lou and I remembered he was in Europe for three weeks with a study group so, poor devil, he'll miss fucking my sister. Maybe another time.

I suppose I should also tell you a bit more about Amy. One of the first things she told me the first time we had sex was that she loved sex with multiple guys and wanted to know what I thought of that. I told her that as long as I was one of the guys and that she didn't sneak around my back, I was fine with it. After all, I only had one dick and it couldn't keep fucking non-stop. She told me right then that I seemed just like the right kind of guy for her.

So, since we've been together, all my guy friends have fucked her, lots more than once, and I've had most of her girlfriends, including a girl who waited on us in a restaurant once who Amy talked into coming over after she got off work so her boyfriend could fuck her. She told me on the way home how she'd offered me to this girl we'd never seen before that evening and that she'd be at my place about ten-thirty. She still visits from time to time. So, I have a rather amazing girlfriend and she plans on getting fucked just as much as this is for Beth.

Of course, I went and told Beth that I was having a party for her to meet my guy friends and she wanted to know about each one. I told her they were all guys I'd met in college and what each one was majoring in.

Jake was a tall, lanky guy who was a premed major and, as such, hit the books most of the time. But, he was slender and good-looking and I told Beth that I thought she'd like him with his wavy blond hair and crooked smile.

Cedric I told her was black, medium-height and is on the intramural swim team. He's very muscular and very good-looking. I probably shouldn't say what her comment was but it had to do with his Speedo. Well, I've seen what's inside his Speedo, after all, I've watched it go inside my girlfriend and, well, I'll save that to tell you about when we get to the party.

Alex was a finance major whose father owned a medium-sized manufacturing business and his older brother was the chief engineer there already. He was also about six feet tall, dark brown hair and a real ladies-man. She liked that.

Phil, another finance major, had a mop of flaming red hair and a reputation the preceded him about what he was hiding in his pants. Beth told me she was eager to find that out if she could. No, I didn't tell her that she would have first hand knowledge of that soon after he arrived. I know that Amy loves to be fucked by him because he's the largest of my friends but I'll tell you more about that when the time comes.

Then Chris, he was a chemistry major with the sharpest sense of humor I'd ever known. He always seemed to be surrounded by friends, many of them, young women who I suspected were there for more than his humor. I know Amy loves it when he fucks her because the guy can just go and go and go. It's like he almost never cums. I saw him screw Amy for nearly five hours straight once. He's got all kinds of girlfriends.

And, of course, I told her that Amy would be there as well.

"Wow, two girls and, what, six guys? Oh, just the right ratio, I like that."

"Now, nobody said anything about sex, Sis. This is a party so you can meet some of my friends."

"Okay but, well, who knows what might happen, right?"

I told her that was true and we went on to other things as I knelt down between her legs.

Chapter 4

Amy came over about four on Friday to help Beth and me get things ready for the party. Amy was already dressed, of course, and her outfit was especially skimpy. As soon as she let herself in, Beth took note with, "Wow, girl, you look so hot."

Amy was dressed in a top from one of her bikinis and wore a short, pleated skirt. She did look hot, especially when she turned and flipped the skirt up showing us both her pretty little bare butt, a pink pair of vertical wet lips peeking back.

"Shit, girl, you've got your fucking clothes on," my sister cried, "I better rethink my outfit. What kind of party is this, big brother?"

"Just some guys, that's all," I answered as I put out bowls of nuts and some cheese spread and crackers.

So, we chatted about this and that getting everything ready, then Beth went off to her room to rethink her wardrobe.

"Wait until she sees how we have a party, she'll love it, can the guys stay overnight, I hope?" Amy asked me while Beth was back in her room.

"Oh, they know it goes until Sunday morning. Then, we'll take her to the airport and get her on the plane home a very happy girl."

Then, right after six, the door opened and in walked Jake and Alex bringing wine and beer and I introduced them to my little sister who they kissed quite long and hard. Then they took the stuff into the kitchen as I let in Phil and Cedric, shortly followed by Chris. As these last three were kissing my sister, the first two came back out into the living room, each one naked, each cock swaying as they walked in.

Beth let out a screech, "OMIGOD, LOOK, LOOK," and started laughing as they stood there. Now the other three came in, now naked as well, cocks all happily erect.

Standing behind her, I had also pulled my shirt off and dropped my shorts as I went up behind her pressing against her as my arms encircled her, my hands cupping her boobs as Alex walked up to her, took her hand and put it right on his cock.

"This is why we're all here, Beth. Let's get you out of these clothes" and between him and me, she was immediately as naked as we were.

Right then, Amy walked in, also now naked, as the guys surrounded them both, hands everywhere.

"Omigod, this is the party I've dreamed of, look at all these hard cocks," my sister exclaimed as she was feeling each one.

"I'd love to be the first guy, Beth," Phil said, as he lifted his huge cock up for her to hold. It had to be over ten inches, her eyes were wide as she admired his offering.

"Mmm, yeah, oh, that may take a bit of work getting it in but let's try. Maybe get me over the back of the sofa here," and she took him by the cock and went to the back of the sofa, leaned over, spread open and he got up behind her. I handed him a tube of lubricant and he put a dab on the end of his cock and rubbed it up and down, spreading it on her pussy lips.

"Just not my ass, okay, my pussy," Beth said as Chris got up on the sofa standing on the cushions, offering my sister his cock to suck which she eagerly took in.

I watched Phil begin pressing forward, working himself inside, pushing, retreating a bit, pushing more, each time getting a bit more up into my sister as she sucked and sucked my friend, Chris.

Amy took Jake by the cock and led him around behind the sofa and took up the same position as my sister had while she had Cedric stand on the sofa so she could suck his cock. Soon Jake was fucking my girlfriend as Alex and I slowly stroked our cocks knowing we would have our turns sooner rather than later.

Cedric was mouth-fucking Amy, something that she really likes if you don't overdo it and choke her shoving it in too deep. But Cedric was a gentleman, one of her favorite friends of mine. She loves his cock and, no, while he is black and there's this perception that all black men are huge, Cedric's cock is about six inches, just over according to Amy who has measured all my friends, it's the thickness she loves. She calls him 'fireplug' and the other thing she loves about him is that he can fuck her more times than any guy she's ever known. And, she loved sucking him because he can't choke her with it, then after, he can go and go and go. He's gotten her off five times once before he finally cummed. So I was pretty sure she'd want him next.

My sister made short work of Chris who quickly unloaded in Beth's mouth and she soon asked for Alex to step up on the sofa for his turn, she was obviously loving every minute of it and we'd just begun.

Then Beth began squirming round as Phil fucked his big cock back and forth, now, shiny and glazed with her juices. She was moaning, then jerked her head back, letting Alex's cock fall from her mouth as she cried out, "OMIGOD, I'M CUMMING, OHH, OHH, UUNH, UUNH, uh, uh, mmm, mmm, oh, more, fuck me more, yes, oh, shit, I'm cumming again," and she trembled and shook and whimpered as Phil kept going. She took Alex back in her mouth, now moaning and sucking and moaning and sucking until Phil finally shot his load.

He pulled out of her, making a slurping-pop sound as I moved up behind my sister and easily shoved in on all the cum and juices inside my sister and began fucking her fast and hard. She was wiggling her butt around, I knew she was liking this when she began moaning again.

Just about then, Alex cums in my sister's mouth as I fuck her from behind, going faster and faster.

"Oh, Dean, omigod, cum, make me cum, oh, yes, fast, mmm, mmm," and she gripped the back of the sofa as I felt the spasms of her pussy around my cock. I kept fucking her until I blew my load. As I pull out, she's got cum running down both inner thighs. And we've just started.

Cedric moved up to take my place as his stubby chocolate cock, already having deposited some cum in my girlfriend's mouth, now pressed into my sister as he gripped her hips and began fucking away.

Amy was now sucking Phil's huge dick, mostly working on the crown, I know her gag reflex and she can't even take me all the way in, so she was sucking Phil shallow but I knew how good she was so he looked pretty happy as Chris fucks her from behind.

Well, I could go on and on, these two girls were fucked so many times that weekend we all lost count. Amy and I took Beth to the airport Sunday afternoon and helped her to the concourse. We were all walking a bit slowly, just so you know how much sex we had all had, Amy and I didn't fuck until the next Wednesday.

On Friday night, I got a Skype call from home and there they all were, Mom, Dad and Sis, she and my parents all naked and enjoying each other as Mom asked me what on earth had I done to their daughter.

"Oh, come on, Mom, we just had a little party for her. Did she tell you about it?"

"Well, what she remembers. There was a good-looking black guy, really nice, she really liked him, and a red-headed guy that I want to meet, really big cock, she tells me. And some other guys. Poor Dad was so horny for his little girl and she would only jack him off. Well, until last night."

"Yeah, Daddy wanted his little girl, Dean, seems like I'm in demand, huh?" my sister said.

"Well, she was sure a hit with all my buddies," I told them.

"So we heard from Bethie. She was sure sore, she had the reddest pussy, we both had to kiss it and make it all better," our Mom said.

"Now if I come visit, will you throw your Mom a nice party like that? See, I'm all wet just dreaming about all those hard cocks," my mother said, spreading open for the camera.

"So I see, Mom, you come, I'll set it up," I told her.

That I did about four months later, the guys loved fucking her and she seemed insatiable. They all insisted that I do her first which was our first. There have been times since and I've taken Amy home, too, to visit my parents. Yes, Dad fucked her more than once. Things had really changed in my family after my sister started it all about a year ago.