My Sister Elena Ch. 01

Story Info
Elena gets an open declaration.
2k words
3.87
76.5k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naked1
Naked1
1,414 Followers

God I love my sister's tits.

Yes, I said my sister.

Let me explain.

Since my older sister, Elena, sprouted breasts about five years ago at the tender age of fourteen, I haven't been able to tear my eyes from them. In fact, to be honest, I haven't been able to stop looking at her period. She's the most gorgeous creature I know. Her body is like a curvy, winding road, waiting to be explored by a lust-bound traveler.

She's been the subject of many of my masturbatory fantasies for many years. I know it's wrong...but I can't help it.

And lately, Elena has gotten a clue about my lustful feelings towards her. Actually, to be honest, she's gotten more than a clue...more like an open declaration.

For example, the other day I was in her room, sitting on her bed in my underwear as she was putting on her makeup. I love watching her brush her long black hair.

As she ran the brush through her beautiful hair, she half turned from the vanity, granting me a side view of her large, luscious breasts beneath her shirt...held up high by her bra.

I guess she caught me looking at her, because she smiled at me when I shifted the front of my underwear.

"What are you doing bobo?"

Bobo is her nickname for me; it's her way of calling me "silly."

I've been going in my underwear in front of Elena for years...that's nothing new. But lately, I've been doing it more than usual, especially when we are home alone. I know that she's seen my erections under them more than a few times, but she's never openly mentioned them.

"Nothing," I answered as she smiled at me in the mirror, holding the brush in her hand with a long strand stretched away from her.

While Elena and I are siblings, we are like day and night.

Elena is dark-skinned with brown eyes, while I am blonde and blue. We share the same mother, but we are from different fathers. Elena's father is Hispanic, while mine is white. Our mother is also white. My father is my mother's second husband and he has raised the both of us.

Our fathers notwithstanding, we are related by blood through our mother and have known each other as brother and sister since birth.

I guess I developed a kind of crush on my sister around junior high school. But as she started to develop, I felt myself falling for her in a different way.

"It doesn't look like nothing," Elena smiled into the mirror at me.

I blushed.

"What are your plans tonight?" she asked, returning to her hair.

"Nothing, I guess, what about you?" I said.

"Well, I'm going out with that guy I met a few weeks ago at the game."

My heart sank. My sister is beautiful and friendly, and she deserves to meet someone nice; still I can't help feeling just a twinge of jealousy when she mentions her dates.

"What's wrong bobo?" she said in the mirror with a puzzled look at me.

"Huh? Oh, nothing," I said, a bit embarrassed at being caught thinking about her. I changed the subject.

"So how is this guy, uhm, Richard is it?'

She nodded.

"Yes Richard, he's very nice," she smiled.

Leaning forward slightly on her vanity stool, Elena applied her makeup.

Watching her, my cock twitched, growing in my underwear.

I saw my sister's eyes pass briefly over it in the mirror as she worked at her makeup, stopping for a brief moment before she returned to her task.

I felt a small twinge of excitement run up my back for that moment.

"Bobo," she said, not looking at me.

"What are you thinking about?"

Just then, the doorbell rang.

"Oh, I hope it's my package," my sister said, turning to face me on her stool.

With that she left the room to answer the door.

I remained on her bed waiting for her.

Listening to the sounds from the living room, I heard her greet the delivery person.

My cock throbbed to full erection in my shorts and I placed my hand on it...tugging it lightly through my underwear while my sister tended to the front door.

I thought about the way she'd looked at me, curiously...and her question. What had I been thinking about?

Of course, I'd been thinking about her...watching her move in the mirror...her huge breasts, and dark skin. I'd been imagining how she looked naked.

Tugging at my cock through my underwear, I strained to listen for her in the living room. She was occupied for the moment with the delivery person.

Quickly, I pulled the waistband of my underwear down over my cock, allowing it to spring up. It was swollen hard...throbbing slightly with my heartbeat.

Grabbing at it, I stroked hard and fast as Elena closed the front door.

"I was right!" she called from the living room. "It's my package!"

I heard the sounds of a drawer opening as she retrieved a pair of scissors and cut away at the tape on the box.

I stroked faster, trying not to make a sound.

"Really?" I called back, sounding a bit shaky.

"Yes it's my top!" she said happily.

Hearing the sound of her footsteps in the hall, I gave myself one last tug and hurriedly pulled my underwear back over my erection just as she entered the room.

Holding her new top in front of her, she hadn't noticed.

"Look!" she said excited.

Laying the top over her body she smiled. "How does it look?"

"Try it on," I said.

With that, Elena grabbed at the hem of her shirt and pulled it up over her head and off. Her large breasts were packed tightly into a purple lacy bra and my cock jumped at the sight of her cleavage.

Instinctively, I covered it as my sister stuck her arms through the new top and pulled it down over her head, allowing me one last look at her brawed boobs.

Finally, she rolled it down her midsection, where it stopped just above her belly button.

It was beautiful.

Orange and black, it hugged her curvy frame and stretched tight across her chest, leaving her brown midsection bare to the waistband of her jeans.

"God, it's beautiful Elena," I said genuinely.

"Thank you," my sister smiled at me, cocking her head slightly.

My heart leapt in my chest and my cock throbbed at that.

Approaching the bed, she sat on the edge of it facing me.

"Cariño," she said, using another one of her affectionate names for me, "you didn't answer my question."

"Huh? What question," I said, embarrassed again that she hadn't forgotten.

"What were you thinking about?"

"Uh...when?" I said, feigning forgetfulness.

"You know, a minute ago." She pressed.

"Oh. Uhm, I...forgot..." I said.

"Hmmm...okay," my sister gave me that strange grin again then dropped it.

Then, standing she pulled the shirt off again and faced me once more in her purple bra.

"I have to get changed bobo," she said sweetly, indicating that it was time for me to leave.

With that, I stood, allowing my erection to show as it formed a tent at the front of my underwear.

Elena's eyes fell to it briefly, before returning to mine.

"Go." She said flatly, but kindly.

"Okay, Imma take a shower anyways..." I said, leaving the room.

Elena closed the door behind me.

Once in my room, I stripped off kicking my underwear away. Standing in the center of my room with the door open, I stroked my stiff cock, imagining that my sister was watching me.

I imagined that she was standing in my doorway wearing her purple bra and jeans, looking right at me as I stroked myself...masturbating right in front of her.

A sudden thud from my sister's room on the other side of the wall brought me back to reality and I jumped a little.

"Hey! You okay!" I called out.

"Yes, I dropped something," my sister replied through the wall.

Grabbing a towel from my closet, I left my underwear on the floor and stuck my head out of the door, peeking around the frame.

My sister's door was still closed.

Stepping naked and hard into the hallway, I stood a moment.

"I'm gonna take a shower!" I called out.

"Okay?" Elena answered back in obvious confusion as to why I needed to inform her of that.

Boldy, I set off, totally naked and hard with my towel in my hand, marching right in front of her door, secretly hoping that it would open.

But it didn't.

Once in the bathroom at the end of the hall, I left the door partly ajar and turned the water on.

Climbing into the tub shower, I pulled the curtain closed, then thought better of it, and left it open a bit at the end.

My cock throbbed and pulled at the idea of what I was hoping for.

Taking the baby oil from the edge of the tub, I squirted a generous amount into my palm and stroked myself slowly, standing back from the spray of water.

With cock in hand, I peered out of the open end of the curtain.

The fact that I'd left the door slightly open was exciting, and I stroked myself, imaging that my sister was in the bathroom with me.

In my mind's eye, Elena stood naked on the other side of the shower curtain. I saw her big, naked breasts, capped by her brown aureole...her nipples were hard and thick, as she pinched and pulled at them...rubbing herself through the dark patch of pubic hair between her legs.

In my fantasy, I stood stroking my cock in the shower, while my luscious, naked sister masturbated right outside of it.

Somehow, in my fantasy, she was unaware of my presence.

Stroking myself hard, I imagined peering through the curtain at her. Her head lolled back on her shoulders as her long hair reached to her waist.

I saw her fingers moving quickly over bush, then, she inserted a couple of them into her hot, wet pussy and moaned.

Wanting my fantasy to feel more like reality, I reached for the shower curtain. In my mind, I pulled it back and revealed myself, fully naked, stroking my cock to my sister.

I did the same in real life, yanking the curtain aside.

But instead of my fantasy sister, I was greeted by the sight of my real one...standing at the sink, fully dressed, in total shock.

"Bobo!" she said taken aback. "You left the door...what are you doing?"

Her eyes fell on my crotch.

I was still stroking.

Unable to stop, I pounded my hard-on right in front of my sister.

Instead of running, Elena stayed in place, shocked, watching me masturbate.

"Oh god...Elena," I moaned, feeling ashamed and totally excited beyond words at the same time.

As Elena watched in disbelief, I saw her nipples harden, poking through her bra and her shirt.

Suddenly, I came, erupting hot, thick ropes of cum straight out in front of me...spattering the floor at my sister's feet.

In stark shock, Elena watched, unable to move, as I orgasmed before her eyes, spilling my cum right in front of her.

Finally, when I was done, I stood in the tub with the water running, breathing hard as the feelings of shame rose in me.

Coming back to reality, Elena shook her head.

"Bobo..." she said before her voice died in her throat.

"Next time, at least close the door."

"Sorry Elena," I said pulling the shower curtain over my midsection, feeling awkward.

Turning Elena made to leave the bathroom, then stopped.

Facing me again, she grinned.

"So, what were you thinking about?" she laughed.

I was taken aback by her question. I felt my face flush hot.

"I...I mean I...uhm..." I stumbled.

At the moment, our mother came through the front door.

"Anyone home?" she called out.

Elena shot me a weird smile.

"You're crazy bobo," she said.

Then she closed the door and was gone.

Naked1
Naked1
1,414 Followers