My Sister Eva Continues It All

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,193 Followers

I put the note on the table and reminded her that we only had three hours or so before they would be back home. She kissed me forcefully before saying, "I think it is time for me to get this limp dick ready for some serious fucking then." Her lips slipped around my cock head and gently sucked at it while her tongue slowly increased its pace at lapping around my slit on the tip, as well as all around the mushroom head's edge. She had me groaning in pleasure in no time and she was now taking over half of my shaft to the back of her sexy mouth.

After about ten glorious minutes in her talented mouth Jess pulled back and said, "You are yummy and I love giving head, but I want you to fuck me some more with this big boy of yours." She rolled onto her back with her legs spread and beckoned me saying, "Now get that cock of yours inside me and show me how a real man fucks a woman! Make me cum more than I thought possible."

"It will be a pleasure to make MY beautiful Jessica scream my name as she cums on my cock!" I said as I positioned myself at her opening and then speared forcefully into her causing her to groan in pleasure.

"So you think I'm YOURS do you?" my aunt asked.

Jessica groaned loudly as I emphasized each syllable with a hard thrust, "Ab ... so ... lute ... ly!"

"Ohhhhh fuckkkkkkkk that's so good. Oh god Dale, fuck me harder! OOOOFF oh god yes, like that. Don't ever stop fucking me, even when you're old and gray! I don't care what Tim does, my husband can go fuck himself as long as you keep fucking me! Oh fuck that's the spot ... right there! Oh god I'm cumming already! OH! OOOOOF ... OAPH ... UNG ... OOOOOOO ... OH ... FUCK ... ME ... DAALLLE!"

Over the next 90 minutes we fucked in as many positions as we could think of and I made her cum in every one of them. When I pumped my dick up her ass the first time she nearly fainted from fear of being ripped apart, but soon was screaming in pleasure as I filled her tight ass with my soothing special sauce. Jessica fell onto her face gasping for breath after we were finished cumming and then said, "Oh my god, I need to rest! Holy fuck you are incredible at making a woman go crazy for your cock! I am so totally well fucked, but I know I want more as soon as I rest a bit!"

"Let's go take a shower together. The spray will rejuvenate you and besides, it will be lots of fun!" I told her with a kiss. She agreed with me so, with my cock still up her ass, I scooped her up and carried her to the bathroom as she hung from my steel pole.

As we reached the bathroom she suddenly screamed out, "Oh FUCK I'm cumming AGAIN!" as she grabbed the door frame and turned us so I...we were facing the mirrored wall as she hung from my cock, her body shaking wildly before me. My hands were massaging her tits as well as helping to prevent her falling forward as she arched her back and locked her feet behind my legs as the shock waves slammed through her awesome body! Jessica was grabbing for me, trying to find some way to hold onto me as her climax rolled on taking her to new heights of pleasure she had never before felt.

Suddenly she lifted her feet and placed them on the counter top and used her legs to begin lifting her up my shaft before dropping hard back onto me. "Oh Jesus god, so hard...I'm cumming so HARD so god damned HARD! Oh my god! OH-OH-OH-OH-OH FUCK-FUCK-FUCK SHIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTT!" Then she went limp and her feet fell off of the counter top and again hung down by my legs.

Jess finally tilted her head back to me and we kissed, her tongue loving at my own in my mouth. We broke the kiss and I said into her ear, "You look so damned sexy like this!"

"What, hanging on your cock like a chicken on the rotisserie?"

"Yup, and I bet you enjoyed it a whole lot more!"

"Oh shit did I ever! WOW that was without a doubt the craziest way I've ever been fucked, to be just hanging in front of you with no control over anything that I felt. WOW! I think my ass will be sore for a week but damn was it worth it!"

I gently lifted her up and off of me, then she turned and pulled me into our longest and most passionate kiss of the day! Wow can she curl your toes just with a kiss!

I got the water running and brought it to temperature before helping her unsteady legs step into the shower, then I followed behind her and we took turns washing each other. We were finished washing each other and Jess grabbed my shoulders and pulled herself up my body until she could nestle her pussy down onto my recently stroked to hardness cock. "I just had to feel you inside me again right now! Don't think I'm bad just because I couldn't wait to get out of the shower," she told me as she lifted her body up 'til I nearly slipped out of her before dropping back down onto me again as her moans grew in intensity. All the while she worked herself on my shaft her pussy muscles were squeezing extremely tight on me as if she wanted to pull my cock right off me as she moved.

Suddenly she put her face about two inches in front of mine and said, "Oh god, Dale, I'm cumming again. Oh god I'm going to cum so hard again! Oh god DALE, DALE, DALE, DALE, DALE is making me cum!" She clamped her lips to mine as her legs and arms worked her body frantically up and down on me as we stood in the shower spray. Slowly she brought her body to a stop after her orgasm had finished. Her arms tightened around my shoulders as her legs went limp, slowly sliding down my ass cheeks and thighs until once again they hung beneath her. "Oh my god, Dale, if you help me just stay like this for a few moments, I might just cum again! Oh shit this feels so incredible, I have never felt so full, so desired and loved as I do right now."

I kissed her softly as my hands kneaded her ass cheeks for several seconds. "Oooooooooooo fuck," she said softly as her head dropped back and she looked at the ceiling. "Oh god, DON'T MOVE! Oh fuck yeah, oh Jesus god I'm cummmmmmminggggggggg shitshitSHITSHITshitshit fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkk oooooooooOOOOHHHHHHHhhhhhhh god!"

Jess recovered by emitting a combined laughter/crying sound as she clung even tighter to me. "Holy shit, Dale, I think I'm good for now! W-w-w-would you put me down please; I don't think I have the strength."

I did so easily and she instantly dropped to her knees and inhaled my shaft into her mouth, sucking my cock hard and fast. The spray was on my back so she wasn't getting pelted with it and she looked up at me before pulling back to say, "You were right, my pussy does taste good! I've never done this before but I want to get it all," then she pushed forward and bounced her face on me several times before she managed to finally get my cock to enter her throat. Love shown brightly from her eyes as she pressed down and took me fully into her mouth and throat before she pulled back and gasped around me before taking me once more to the root.

Jessica used her hands on any exposed part of my cock as she bobbed fully up and down my shaft as she gave me an incredible blow job. After about ten minutes of this, and after her incredible fuck earlier, my balls began to churn in readiness as my cock head grew even more. My aunt pulled off of me quickly and said, "Do it Dale, cum for me! I want to eat your cum, to feel you shoot it into my mouth and straight into my stomach! Cum in my mouth!" Her lips closed around me once more and she dove forward taking me fully into her starving mouth as she buried her nose in my pubic hair. My cock throbbed twice before my first blast of cum shot straight into her throat, her eyes pleading for more.

After taking about three huge ropes down her throat she pulled back and jerked my shaft as her tongue licked my tip rapidly, urging my balls to fill her mouth over and over as she swallowed as quickly as possible. Some of my cum escaped from her lips but she used her fingers to scoop it up and gobbled it all down before going back to gently sucking my cock, making me twitch and shake as she deftly sucked several small dribbles of cum from my balls. I noticed our hundred gallon water heater was starting to send out cooler water so I helped her stand up and kissed her then we quickly rinsed off once more before getting out of the shower.

We dried each other as Jessica talked. "This is quite the day for firsts for me! I have never cheated on Tim until today, but somehow I feel that he was cheating me instead. I mean, making love with you is soooooooooo much better than his puny attempts at fucking me, there is just no comparison! Besides that, I have never been fucked in my ass, I have never even tried to deep throat a cock before, although Tim's probably wouldn't reach to my throat. He, or any other guy, has never gotten to shoot their load into my mouth, but I loved it when you did it! Hell, I've never ever had more than one orgasm in a day; didn't know that I could! In fact you did made me cry out your name as I came, something I had never done before!"

We kissed again and then she asked with a grin, "Want to make me do it again?" I answered her by scooping her into my arms and carrying her back to my mom's room again. "No, not here, in your room and THEN downstairs."

So I took her to my room and we fell to the bed locked in each others arms rolling around on my bed. We ended up with Jess on top and she slid down onto my shaft with a soft sigh coming from her lips. She slowly and gently rode me through four thunderous orgasms before I pumped her pussy full of cum once more. Jess leaned down to me and said, "Oh Dale, that was so wonderful, I truly love fucking you. Can we go downstairs now? I'd prefer the same method I used to get up here," she said with a giggle.

"You are turning into a sex crazed wench, my dear Jessica," I told her as I moved to the side of the bed and got up, holding her impaled on my cock once more.

"Yes I am, and I have you to thank for it too!" As I walked she started fucking me as hard as she could, considering she had to use her arms and legs to pull up and then drop back down. It worked for her as she came once more as we neared the bottom of the stairs. I managed to walk to the family room and dropped onto the first easy chair I found before she resumed her efforts on my pillar again.

My balls were churning again and she was nearing her own climax once more, her voice crying out in joy as she worked her body on me forcefully. I thought I heard the door open just as my cock throbbed in readiness for its impending cum explosion and Jess cried out, "Oh god yes, give it to me, fill me with your hot cum! I want it all, cum in me and make me cum." I shot my first blast into her as she shuddered violently on me and screamed out, "Oh god help me I'm cumming again! Oh fuck, oh god, oh, OH, SHIT, DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLE FUCKKKKK! Oh my god!" Her face fell onto my chest as her pussy muscles clutched and grabbed at me while she tried to regain her breath.

I felt the presence of the rest of the family before Mindy shouted "Jesus Christ, mom! Haven't you gotten enough YET? We're gone practically all day and the first thing I hear is you screaming my COUSIN'S name for over a minute! No guy can be that good! Damn it mom, get a grip on yourself!"

Evie put her arm around Mindy and hugged her tight as Jessica kissed me deeply before turning to her daughter. Giving her an exhausted smile Jess softly said, "Mindy, you don't have to believe me, but Dale most certainly is! My god, Robin, you three women are the luckiest women on planet Earth! Now, I need to get off of this stud, but I am filled to the top with cum. Does anyone want it?!"

As she finished saying that Evie released her cousin and shouted out "I DO!" and was nearly instantly kneeling before us waiting for an exposed pussy to be cleaned out. My aunt slowly rose up before quickly pulling off of me and laying on her back on the chair's arm rest. Sis immediately had her face in Jessica's snatch and was greedily gobbling up all the copious amounts of our combined juices as they poured out of her.

Robin walked over and said, "Oooo, this looks yummy," and slipped her greedy mouth around my shaft, slowly taking my entire cock down her throat. I groaned at my mother's attention to my shaft as Jess began humping her pussy up into my sister's face, her throat groaning out its approval.

Evie really stepped up her efforts as her tongue forced its way deep into Jess's pussy trying to suck more cum from my aunt. Jess grabbed her head and held her tight to her sex as she moaned out, "Oh my god, if you keep that up I'm going to cum again!" Evie sucked even harder and I watched as Jessica's body tensed before she cried out, "Oh my god, I'm cumming! Oh shit Eva, I'm cumming right NOW!"

Mindy turned away from us as she covered her face with her hands and ran from the room crying out, "Oh my god, you are ALL crazy!"

*****

Mom finished cleaning my cock and said, "I'd better go have a talk with her."

I grabbed her arm and said, "No, I'll go."

"Like that?!" she asked pointing at my rock hard cock.

"I'll take care of it," and walked to the kitchen, giving Amber a kiss on the way. Opening the freezer I took out several ice cubes and held them in my hands against my rock hard cock. "SHIT!" I exclaimed at the first contact before my cock shrank under the coldness.

As I left the room with my soft dick swaying between my legs, Amber said, "Nice job doing that!"

I laughed and said, "NEVER again!"

Reaching Evie's bedroom door I heard sobbing from the other side before I knocked softly. "Go away!" I knocked again and heard, "I said 'go away'!" before more sobs. I knocked once more and this time got no response, so I turned the knob and stepped into the room, shutting the door behind me.

"OH GOD NO! They sent you here to FUCK me too, didn't they?!"

"No, nobody SENT me! And I don't fuck anyone that doesn't want it. Especially a cousin whom I have loved forever."

"Sure...right...you just want to fuck me TOO!"

I grabbed the chair from the corner and pulled it about five feet into the room before sitting on it. "Look, I'm NOT here to fuck you! Nobody sent me to FUCK you! I never wanted to hurt you, and obviously I have. I'm sorry that you seeing me and your mother like that bothered you so much, but the truth is she really needed what I gave her..."

"What, a pussy full of cum!"

"Several actually, and yes she did. In case you haven't noticed it, your dad is rather lacking in the romance department. Unfortunately, your mom is at the peak of her sexuality and that combination is one that just can NOT work!"

"And that gives you the right to FUCK HER!"

"No, but it did give me the opportunity, your mother gave me the right to do it WITH her, not TO her!" I looked at her sad face for several moments before saying, "You may not understand it, but your mother really needed to be with me like that. I know that she enjoyed it and will be a happier woman because of it."

Mindy didn't respond, just continued her light sobbing so I stood up and returned the chair to the corner. "I'm really sorry if I hurt you somehow. Hopefully you will be able to forgive me before you go back home." Then I turned and started towards the door.

Her soft voice said, "You don't want to fuck me, do you? First my boyfriend dumps me and now you turn your back on me!" More sobs. "I must be a repulsive person to be so unwanted!"

"Who said you were 'unwanted' besides your stupid ex-boyfriend?"

"You...you did. You said you didn't want to fuck me! You'll do every woman in the house but you won't fuck ME! Am I that repulsive or do you think I am too little to handle you?" More sobs.

I took my hand off of the door knob and turned around, my limp dick swinging between my thighs. "I never said I didn't WANT to fuck you. I said I didn't come up here TO fuck you! There's a difference." She tried to speak but I silenced her by rapidly continuing, "Secondly, you are anything but repulsive! Mindy, you are an incredibly beautiful pixy of a girl with a totally hot body! Yes you're little but so sexy, I or any other sane man would love to fuck you, if YOU wanted to."

"How do I know you aren't just saying that to make me feel good about myself?" she asked as she stared at my still low hanging prick.

"I tell you what, if you really want us to do it, then when we are finished you can ask that question again...if you still think you need to, that is."

Mindy reached to her waist and began pulling her jeans down as she said, "Well, what are you waiting for? Get your cute ass over here!"

"You like my ass?" I asked as I walked to the bed.

"Oh my god yes! I've loved your ass for at least five years now." She said as her pants hit the floor without her. I slid onto the bed beside her as she moved in for a kiss, her tongue tentatively poking into my mouth at first. As we kissed I pulled her panties down her hips and then off of her legs. In one swift move Mindy pulled her top over her head and tossed it aside. I stopped her before she could undo her shear lacy half-bra and gave her a sincere wolf whistle.

"Oh my gosh, Mindy, you are sooooooooooooooo fucking sexy! I never realized you had such a fantastic body hidden under your clothes!" I took her into my arms and we kissed once more, this time with more fervor as she was warming up to the moment. I slowly leaned her back down onto the bed as I kissed her nose, both eyes, behind her ears -- she loved that -- before my lips slowly kissed my way down her neck to the valley between her perky tits. "Wow Mindy, I didn't know it was possible to have tits like yours on a body the size of yours. They are absurdly huge on you, and I love it!"

I kissed my way down her valley until my lips reached the front clasp for her bra. My lips and teeth almost expertly undid her clasp, then I used my tongue to 'snow plow' each half of the bra off of her body. My face returned to her chest and I spent much time kissing and licking around and around each boob without ever touching either hard nipple. Every time I switched from one side to the other I stuck my tongue out fully and slurped my way across her chest. Mindy cooed happily as I did this and gently stroked my hair.

After spending nearly ten minutes on her chest I finally let my lips brush a nipple, her left one, and she jerked beneath me gasping, "Oh god!" My lips circled around her left boob once more before I slid them over her nipple again, this time sucking on it hard. "Oh my GOD! Oh fuck, oh shit Dale! Suck it, bite it! Oh god I love having my nipples sucked! Ooooooooo that feels so good!" My finger's reached to her right tit and soon had her gasping as I pinched and pulled on that nipple while my tongue was flicking rapidly on her left one.

I began switching from one nipple to the other with my mouth, giving them both equal time as my fingers worked over which ever one was not in my mouth. Mindy was groaning hugely and her body was squirming beside me as I pushed her higher and higher with my attack on her breasts. I was on her left side and I moved my lips from her left nipple to the right one, my right hand moving to her left boob as she moaned out in pleasure once more, her grip on my head slightly tighter.

Mindy never noticed that my left hand slipped off of her body until I brought it to her pussy and rubbed her clit between my thumb and forefinger. "Oh my god! Oh fuck, oh fuck...I'm going to cum! OH god YESSSSSSSSSSS!" After her spasms subsided I eased her back to earth before I lifted my face off of her flushed chest capped with two extremely hard nipples.

"I take it you liked that" I said to her as she struggled to catch her breath.

"Oh my god, yes! I've never had a boyfriend make me cum like that! Heck, I've only cum with the help of a boyfriend twice, and both of those times I had just sucked him 'til he came in my mouth. I was so horny that it only took about two minutes of him fucking me before I came in buckets. But it was nothing like this! Holy shit, Dale!"

dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,193 Followers
123456...9