My Sister is a Failure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooooh Susie," I moaned, "You're bloody good at that; you're wicked - I'm not going to last long."

"I know - I know! Come when you're ready," said Susie, her exhaled breath blowing over my sensitive flesh, "I want you - every bit of you!"

It was too late now to say much more - my body was speaking for me as my hips twitched and shuddered and rose suddenly - all signs of my impending explosion. My breathing had become ragged and quick, my heart was pounding, my hands were gripping the duvet tight as I neared my final moments.

And then, as Susie once more let my cock slip right to the back of her mouth, my control broke.

"Ahhh fuuuck!" I groaned, "Here it comes!"

"Yes, yes, yes!" Susie cried quickly, her words stilled suddenly as her mouth clamped around my frantic pulsating cock again.

"Yes, yes, yessss!" I hissed as I reached my critical level of excitement and my storage tubes contracted.

"Uuuuhhh!" I grunted as powerful signals from the muscles at the base of my penis caused vigorous contractions to drive the semen out of my penis, time and again - wave after wave.

"Ummmmm!" cried Susie as her mouth was flooded with my exudates, powerfully pumped from my cock.

"Fuuuuck!" I cried as my pleasure peaked; as the last wave of cum flowed from me, "Oooh Geeez!"

For a few moments all was quiet now. Only the sounds of my tormented breathing and of Susie's lips sucking softly at my penis could be heard; then I emptied my lungs out in one long breath.

"Ooooooohh, bloody hell Susie, that was incredible!" I said, now panting deeply, "That was just wicked!"

Susie lifted her head from my groin and looked up my body at me, her eyes now sparkling and her cherry-red lips shiny and wet.

"Was, wasn't it!" she exclaimed happily, "That was wonderful - I loved doing that."

Her finger slid over her lips before she sucked it, gathering any escaped remnants of cum - then she blew me a kiss.

"Thank you Chris, you were delicious!" she said happily.

I reached down and pulled her away from my cock and upwards over me until she was lying on top of me again, our warm bodies comfortably together. I pulled her lips to mine and kissed her, loving how smooth and slippery her lips were and how the taste of our juices added a new flavour to our kisses. We hummed together, a united and happy sound, both of us now content and at peace.

Eventually Susie raised her head from mine and looked at me, a look of intense love seeming to glow in her eyes.

"Do you know what? That wasn't the first blow job I've ever given but I don't remember when I last enjoyed one so much," she said, "I used to be quite good but then Don spoiled it for me."

"How d'you mean?" I asked as I held Susie's lovely body to mine.

"I didn't blow him - he'd just rub himself until he was ready, then he'd stick his cock in my mouth and just come - it was horrible really," she admitted, then she sniggered.

"Actually it was quite funny," she said, a small smile on her face, "He'd only squirt a few drops then he was done...not like you!"

I felt a glow of satisfaction suffuse me as Susie continued.

"No, he wasn't much good in bed," she said, "You're so much better already - in every way!"

"Yeah, I thought it was you who was the failure; that's what you said in the first place," I reminded her, "But then you told me it was him actually."

"Now I've cooled down a bit I can see that as well," said Susie, "When I was with him he kept making me feel useless but I'm not so sure now."

"Well, if that performance was anything to go by then you're far from useless!" I said, feeling my penis start to recover beneath Susie's slippery pussy.

"Takes two," replied Susie, her ass beginning to wriggle around on my rising penis, "And speaking of two, are you up for another round?"

My cock spoke for me by stiffening considerably between us, aided by Susie sliding her wet slit up and down his length but I still had a question.

"Hey Susie, I suppose you remember that we're brother and sister?" I said, my 'proper' mind rising to the fore for a moment, "And that we're not supposed to be doing this?"

"Well, I'm not complaining, that's for sure," she said, "Tell you what - let's worry about that in the morning! After I've had another lovely ride, that is!"

With that she lifted herself, then grasped my erection and slotted it into place, before lowering herself again, her hot sexy slippery pussy accepting my length comfortably.

"Tell you what," she said, as she dangled her tits above my face, "I'll let you call me a failure if I don't get you to come! And this time you're gonna come inside me, where you belong!"

Who was I to argue with that, especially when there was a lovely woman rising and falling on my cock once more! She may have been my sister and we were committing incest but so what! Anyway, I was only doing what any good brother was doing - helping my sister to feel better after the failure of her marriage!