My Sister Is a Web Cam Slut!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Justin was pleased to be remembered. He was sure she'd entertained several men with a private performance last night and was not expecting her to pick him out of the crowd so quickly. He began typing as quickly as he was able. 'Hello Star. I couldn't get you out of my mind.'

Reese blew a kiss at him and smiled broadly. "I knew you'd be back. We had way too much fun for it to be one and done!"

Justin was very pleased by her reaction. 'Hey guess what, I've got a microphone now! We will be able to talk to each other!'

Reese clapped her hands rapidly again. It was a habit she'd had forever and it brought back the realization of just how taboo his actions were.

"Great Tom. I can listen when we are in private. It's no good in open chat. So what do you think? Wanna make me be a bad girl tonight?"

'You're already a bad girl! I just want to have fun being bad with you!'

Reese laughed and clapped her hands again. Justin felt his penis begin to get hard. His hands were shaking as he clicked on the button that activated her private room.

As before, the image didn't change but he knew that all of the other feeds had been cut. Reese was performing just for him now and he guessed that from what she'd done in front of the camera the night before, there were few if any rules as to what was considered acceptable behavior.

"Mmm hi Tom. I gotta say you really gave my little ass a work out last night. I've been wet all day thinking about what your cock would feel like. I bet you'd be able to fuck me senseless."

Reese's voice came through the system so clearly that he would have been able to tell it was his sister instantly. Justin was beginning to believe he was making a horrible mistake but couldn't summon the strength to stop. He turned his mic on and hoped for the best.

"Thanks Star. You have no idea how much I want that. You are the sexiest girl I have ever seen!" Justin tried to keep his voice a whisper but somehow talking to Reese like this made him crazy.

He loved his sister deeply and adding such a highly charged sexual element to the conversation was fucking with his head big time.

Reese untied her bikini top and let her tits bounce free. "Would you like to bite my nipples? I'd love it if you did." She massaged each fleshy globe in her small hands as if she were pretending he was the one touching her.

Thank god! he thought. She doesn't recognize my voice! With his confidence growing he turned on his web cam and connected it to the site. "Surprise Star! Since you said you wanted to watch me to I figured it would only be fair to give you the chance!" Justin stroked his dick for her until it was long and thick in his hand.

Reese laughed happily and clapped her hands. Justin was well aware how involuntary that reaction was in her. He knew she wasn't just pretending; she really did get off on seeing him jerk off! Holy fucking shit she's hot! He was beginning to really get into this with her.

Reese peered at the screen and rubbed her pussy as she watched him. "Wow Tom, that's nice and big! I like it. It makes me wet to watch a guy jerk off."

"I'm glad you do. Look how hard you've made me already." Justin relaxed even more. Everything was going just as he hoped it would. Reese hadn't even asked to see his face. He made himself comfortable for what he felt was going to be a long sexy ride. He poured some baby oil on his hand and began working it into his now throbbing cock.

Reese watched him as closely as he was watching her. She pulled her g-string off and began rubbing her clit with one hand while tweaking a nipple with another. She dug a finger deep into her channel and then brought it to her mouth, sucking her juices from it. "Mmm I love how I taste Tom. I wish you could lick my little pussy for me."

"I'd love to baby, I really would. Almost as much as I'd love for you to suck my cock."

Reese was soaking wet and got a small vibrator out. "This thing makes me cum hard Tom. I just love it." With that she started circling her clit with the small buzzing toy.

Justin poured more oil on his hand and rubbed his palm over his cockhead as he watched his sister violently tease her clit. Her eyes were slits but still watched every stroke his hand made while her breathing got deeper and deeper. She touched her pussy delicately yet hard and her face wore a mask of pure erotic beauty as she buzzed herself with the toy.

Justin was going out of his mind at the scene. He felt his cock start to tingle and didn't care if he came, knowing he was so hot he would have no trouble getting hard again. When Reese started bucking in orgasm his cock exploded and he felt his hot cum splash all over his hand.

"Oh fuck yeah Reese, that's so goddamn hot!" Justin realized too late that he hadn't disguised his voice. Worse still he had used her real name!

Reese's was cumming hard too, but when she heard him cry out her eyes went wide in surprise. Justin watched in terror as she looked intently at the screen for a long moment while still lightly playing with her soaking wet pussy. Then her eyes lit up like sapphires and she threw her head back, laughing loudly. "Hol-ly shit I don't fucking believe it!"

Justin was completly mortified. He almost closed his laptop but noticed that Reese was still rubbing her pussy. She bit her lip and sucked her finger clean again. "I loved watching you cum. That was quite a load." Justin's mind reeled as he listened. He couldn't figure her out, she had to know it was him but she made no effort to cover herself. Fuck he thought she's still rubbing her cunt!

Reese flipped over onto her stomach with her face filling his screen. She smiled wickedly and sucked her finger again as if making a point. "Hey I'm not pissed okay. I'm really kind of turned on. Look, if you want to watch me play with myself I can't stop you. I could block you but you'd just get another account. Tell you what though, if you want to fuck me, and I mean really want to, why don't you just come down the hall and do it?"

Justin hadn't moved since he came. His body felt frozen in the fear that his life had just exploded, and going from that fear to listening to her actually offer to fuck him was more then he could take. Without thinking his hand went to his cock and he rubbed his cum into the shaft, forgetting for a moment she could see him doing it.

"What? You're just going to jack off instead of fucking me? Get your ass in here!" Reese was understandably agitated but she sounded more playful than pissed. Justin jumped out of bed and grabbed his robe. He had no idea what was going to happen but it was too late to stop now.

Just before he closed his door he heard her voice come over the computer again. "Mmm nice ass Justin!"

Justin was almost freaking out by the time he got to Reese's door and he hesitated before knocking. 'What if she isn't sure it was me' he wondered or 'what if she was just testing me to see how perverted I am?' There were so many possibilities and most of them were not good.

She had said my name, hell she said come down the hall for chissakes! She had to know it was me! Justin made a concentrated effort to calm down. 'Okay' he thought, 'let's get this over with!'

He opened the door and saw a Reese laying on her back totally nude. She sat up when he came in and drew her knees up against her boobs. Then she rested her arms on her knees.

"That was pretty fucked up you know. I mean I understand how you must have felt last night when you found me online and why you watched my show. I figure you couldn't help it but coming back tonight? I'm your SISTER Justin!" Her voice rose in anger as she spoke but there was something else there too.

Justin sat next to her and folded his hands in his lap. He had no idea what to say but having her gorgeous naked body next to him wasn't helping. "Don't you think you should put something on Reese?"

Reese slapped his shoulder, clearly upset. "You watched me stick a dildo up my ass Justin! What's the point of me hiding my body from you now!?"

Justin felt like shit and tried not to look at her. He thought he heard her sob and looked up to see her starting to giggle. The giggles turned to laughs and the laughs grew infectious until she was in near hysterics. Pretty soon he was laughing with her at the sheer absurdity of the situation.

Once Reese had caught her breath she took his hand in hers. "Justin please, it's all good. Don't worry, I'm really not mad. I'm surprised maybe but to be honest I've had fantasies of this happening."

Justin felt relief wash over him as if he had been absolved of some horrible sin. "You have? I would never have expected that."

"I knew there was always going to be a chance someone would see me online. To be honest, I'm glad it was you, and I gotta say, watching you cum was really amazing."

Justin had to admit it was one of the most exciting sexual experiences he'd ever had. "You were great sis, especially with that dong up your ass!"

"Oh I'll show you who's an ass Justin!" Reese playfully began tickling her him through his robe until it opened and exposed his semi hard cock. Reese suddenly froze as if she had lost track of her thoughts. She reached out tentatively and then pulled her hand back just short of his rising erection. "Uh do you mind, I mean I...? Reese swallowed noticeably. "I just want to touch it."

Justin leaned back slowly and opened his robe. The cum on his cock had almost dried and as his erection grew he could feel the effects of its sticky residue. When Reese slipped her fingers around his shaft his cock lengthened and became fully hard.

Reese slowly jerked the skin of his shaft up and down a few times and then pushed him down on his back. "So about my question. What do you think?"

Justin loved the feel of her warm hand on him and took a second to rub one of her hardened nipples. "What question was that?"

Reese squeezed his shaft in her hand and smiled brightly."Do you want to fuck me?"

"Oh hell yes Reese. I can't wait!"

Reese got him to remove his robe and lay back on the bed. Kneeling down between his legs she wrapped her fingers around his shaft and began pumping up and down. She spit on his cockhead to get it nice and slick and then rubbed the moisture over the purple crown.

"I can smell your cum Justin. You've got it all over you down here." She inhaled deeply, enjoying his musky scent and then took him into her mouth, swirling her tongue and sucking the slimy residue off of his skin.

"I love the taste of your cum baby. Lucky thing too because now I'll let you cum in my mouth." Reese licked up and down his shaft wetly, searching for anymore of her tasty discovery. When she got to his balls she sucked one and then the other, driving Justin crazy with desire.

Reese pointed to her nightstand. "Hand me that bottle of lube, the clear one on the side."

Justin saw three different types and had no idea why one or the other mattered but gave her the one she asked for.

"Why three kinds?" he asked as he handed his sister the bottle.

"Well the red one there is a heating lube that warms to the touch." I like to use it on my toys when I get a little raw. The other one in the tube is a heavier anal lube. I always use that before a show."

"Now this one..." Reese popped the top on the bottle and dribbled some over Justin's cock. "Is a good all purpose lube that, among other things, is excellent for hand jobs."

Reese interlocked her fingers around his dick and started stroking up and down, rotating her grip each time.

"Oh fuck, I see why you like it Reese. That feels amazing!" Justin felt her hands sliding over him so easily that it reminded him of the way pussy grips him. He marveled at her skill and the longer she did it the harder he became.

Reese held her mouth provocatively over the swelling head of his penis as if waiting for him to cum. Then she plunged her mouth downwards, engulfing his length. Before Justin knew it she had his long cock completely down her throat. She sucked hard and fucked him with her mouth a few more times before pulling up for breath.

"How are you holding up there Justin? I don't want you cumming yet."

Justin loved the way she was sucking him but after his first big orgasm all she had managed to accomplish was to get him going for round two. "You're a great cocksucker, but it's going to take a lot more before I lose it."

Reese couldn't remember ever being this excited or this aroused. Being there in her bedroom sucking her brother's cock and knowing that she was about to let him fuck her had her heart beating a mile a minute. Even the first night she'd done her cam show didn't have this strong an effect on her.

The butterflies in her belly and the moist heat between her legs had her in such a sexual frenzy that that her thighs almost trembled in anticipation of feeling his body between them. The feeling that she was about to do something that could never be undone almost took her breath away. It was the same way she felt the day she gave up her virginity and this time she was with someone she was certain loved her.

Reese couldn't wait anymore. She crawled up over his hard muscled thighs until her demanding little snatch was right above his slippery cock. She took it in her hand and rubbed the head between her labia.

"This is going to feel so fucking good Justin! I can't wait to feel you inside me."

When she lowered her body and felt his width push into her she groaned in delight. She was wet and ready and his cock was slick with lube and saliva so her channel offered no resistance as his entire length sliced deeply into her.

"Oh fuck I love a hard cock in my pussy..."

Reese slowly rocked her hips, enjoying the sensations that spread over her. He felt thick and hard inside her. Justin cupped her breasts in his large hands and twisted her nipples between his fingers. Reese placed her hands over his, holding them to her boobs. "Mmm that feels so good."

"Damn you're so sexy and beautiful Reese. When I saw you on the computer I just couldn't help myself."

"I'm glad you did." Reese laid down on his chest and brought her lips to his. He kissed her hard, sucking on her lip. Open mouthed, their tongues played and flicked against each other as Justin grabbed her firm ass and drove his cock up an into her.

Reese felt the strength in his hands as he held her hips and his powerful thrusts made her purr like an insistent kitten as he drilled into her. She was losing control of herself and him and she suddenly realized where that would ultimately lead. Reese scratched her nails into his skin, eliciting a deep growl from him and breaking his grip on her hips.

Justin's body was straining hard with a sheen of sweat making him seem to glow beneath her. Across his chest were several long red marks where her nails had dug in. "Ahhh goddamn Reese. You're fuckin killing me!"

Reese sat back with his dick sheathed in her hungry channel. She squeezed her kegel muscles around his shaft until she was sure she could feel him throb inside her. "Are you complaining? Just tell me if you want me to stop." Reese smiled wickedly and produced a small vibrator.

"You like watching me Justin? Look at the computer." Reese indicated the monitor as the small toy began buzzing softly.

Justin turned toward the monitor and was shocked to see that the camera was still on! He could see her tight body sitting on him in clear detail. Holy shit she's recording this! The thought shook him to the core but also turned him on immensely.

Between that shock and her pulsing pussy on his cock he grunted and flexed his hips as the first tingle of orgasm hit him. Reese dug her nails into his chest again, snapping him out of it.

She pointed the vibrator at him. "Hey Justin, don't cum inside me okay? I'm not safe right now. Tell me when you get close!"

"Oh shit, why didn't you say anything before?"

"Why didn't you ask?"

Justin started to mumble something but stopped when Reese started buzzing her clit with the vibrator.

"Mmm I want to come on your cock." Reese flashed her blue eyes brightly at him as the vibrations seared into her clit. The duel sensations of her brother's cock throbbing inside her while she buzzed her abused clit sent shivers coursing through her.

Justin kept looking at her and the monitor, completely blown away by the whole situation. He could feel the vibrations at the base of his cock travel all the way to his balls and he hung on the edge of his control as he watched Reese masturbate on his dick.

Her auburn hair stuck to her sweat covered shoulders and her nipples were protruding thickly. He rolled them between his fingers as she diddled herself while her breathing grew in deep even breaths. "That's it Reese, let it happen baby. Cum for me, cum all over my fat cock."

Reese felt the contractions in her belly and her clit pulsed hotly. Her skin tingled with electricity while she rolled her hips around the iron spike that Justin's cock had become. "Ooo fuuck I'm gonna..." and then her whole body heaved as her orgasm washed over her.

Justin rolled his sister on her back as she quivered in ecstasy, pulling his dick out of her before he spewed his load. He caressed her body lovingly for what seemed like forever as Reese caught her breath. "I'm never going to get tired of watching you cum Reese."

Her eyes were just slits but her smile was broad. "You can sit in here and watch anytime you want."

Justin pointed to the computer. "Aren't you gonna get in trouble for putting this out there for free?"

Reese laughed. "Were logged off silly. That's just a copy for us."

Justin breathed a sigh of relief. "You had me worried for a minute. On the other hand doing you online could be fun too."

"Mmm, you know couple shows can make good money. There's just one thing you need to know first though."

"And that is?"

Reese put her hand around his still hard organ. "You're going to have to fuck my tight little ass!"

Justin's mouth watered at the prospect. His sister had completely turned the tables on him and at that moment he felt like hot iron in her hand. "Get on your knees over here..."

Reese put a finger on his lips."Hold on there big guy. You have to do this right or you'll tear me in half with that big dick of yours. Sit over here at the side of the bed."

Justin was growing tired of her taking the lead but figured she may have a point this time. "Okay I'm all yours."

Reese dropped to her knees in front of him and sucked the spongy purple head into her mouth. Sliding her tongue under his shaft as she sucked, she enjoyed the flavor of her juices on his taunt skin. In a few moments he was as ridged as one of her toys.

Taking the tube of heavy lube she squirted about an inch over the top of his shaft.

"Oh that's cold!" Justin complained.

"I know but you're going to love this. Have you ever done a girl's ass Justin?"

Justin blushed. He'd done two tours of combat and his sister still made him feel like an inexperienced seventeen year old. "No I haven't, but I'm sure I can do it without hurting you."

Reese began stroking his cock, smearing the lube over the head and coating the shaft. "I trust you. It's just your big dick that has me nervous."

Truthfully anal play had become a big part of her show so she knew she could take him back there. She just wanted to give him some proper lessons.

Once she had him nice and slick, she crawled up on her knees on the bed. Justin licked his lips at the sight of her ass wiggling at him. He came up behind her and gave her a slap on the behind.

"Ahh yeah, spank me like a slut Justin. Do whatever you want to me!"

Justin took the tube and added some lube to her rosebud. Reese squirmed delightfully as he pushed it in easily with his finger.

"Wow, you're already so slick."