My Sister Janet Pt. 01

Story Info
Sis is tired of being normal and wants to be slutty.
3.3k words
4.66
114.6k
158
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NobbySon
NobbySon
2,269 Followers

All characters engaged in sexual acts are over 18 years of age.

*****

After an afternoon in the sun beside the hotel pool, during which my sister and I had sampled just about every cocktail known to the bartender, we were left to our own devices while mum and dad went to visit some old friends an hour up the coast.

Janet was four years older -- 23 -- and had briefly been married to a jerk with a gambling problem. Janet divorced him after only two years so she didn't lose her half of what little they had left. This holiday to the Gulf Coast was the family's "welcome back".

We were in our parents' suite because it had a better minibar and a spa bath. We each had a 'cabin' which was really a motel room with a bed and a kitchenette but we shared bathrooms with two other cabins, so we usually showered in this room.

Janet came out of the shower with a towel wrapped around her, so I went in for my turn.

When I came out, Janet was still wrapped in the towel, sitting on the bed drying her long brown hair with another towel.

"Hey towel-hog! I get this wet half-size rag and you get both the big dry fluffy numbers! What gives?"

"I'm just smarter than you. And quicker."

"Yeah right. If you're so smart you'd have made sure your arse was covered by that towel!" It was, but she had to be sure. She spun on the bed and in doing so actually ripped open the knot over her tits and they flung free. Beautiful. They were awesome, easily C cups, if not D. They were round and firm, with ruby-pink nipples poking out towards me. I teased: "Oops! Serves you right for pinching the last dry towel!"

"You pervert!" She said as she refastened the knot to hide her perfection from my gaze. "Did you enjoy perving at your sister's tits?"

"Well, I'd be a liar if I said no..."

"Well I hope you got a good look. Now get some clothes on before you fall out of that handkerchief you've got around your waist."

I hadn't noticed how loose the flimsy knot had been. I'd just got turned around when the thing gave way and I exited the room with my bum out and the sound of my sister's laughter following me to the bathroom.

I put on a simple pair of loose shorts and nothing else. We were in the tropics and even now, just before dusk, it was very warm. I replayed the image of my sister's tits in my mind and got trunky. My inner voice said: Wow! Those fucking tits! I'm getting hard over my own sister's tits!

I was a virgin. Sure I'd had a couple of crazy fumbles and a hand job with Jackie Bennett but I'd jizzed on her skirt and she got pissed off and dumped me.

Back in the suite's bedroom, which was also the lounge and kitchen, Janet was in just t-shirt and knickers. She was walking away from where I stood and she bent low to get something from the minibar, treating me to a great view of her fine round arse cupped in tight white knickers. They were so tight that I could clearly see her slit for those brief seconds. I made a noise to announce my presence. A second passed. I stared. Then she produced two beers from the minibar and took the four steps over to me and handed me one. I took the beer and noted it was one of the ones we'd sneaked in that morning -- no point paying top dollar for minibar booze.

"What shall we do?" I said.

"How about 'truth or dare?'"

"Jesus Janet, we haven't played that since..."

"...And I remember that time well. You lost and got all upset."

"I 'lost' because you cheated and dared me to sneak into mum's room and pinch her vibrator and I wouldn't because at the time -- if you recall -- she was actually using it!"

Janet giggled and clapped her hands: "You do remember! So. You game?"

"Maybe. What are the boundaries?"

"Usual ones. Truth has to be real truth and dare has to be possible and not gross. In or out? I can always go back to the pool and pick up boys!"

Since Janet had moved back with us I'd become obsessed with her body. She'd spent much of this holiday in a wet bikini that had me constantly trying to sneak peeks. I didn't want her to leave this room now, I wanted more flashes of the delight between her thighs and I really wanted her to laugh some more. Because of what it did to her pointy, braless tits in that cotton t-shirt. She was sitting on the bed opposite me, I was in the comfy chair about two metres away.

"I'm in, and I'm first. Truth: How old were you when you had your first tongue-kiss?"

"Fourteen. Truth: Have you ever had a tongue-kiss?" She laughed at her tease; her tits jiggled.

"Yes. Dare. Drink the rest of that beer." She did. Plan worked. She went to get another one and again I watched her arse walk to the fridge and leered at it as she bent over. She came back.

"Truth: Did you did that so you could look at my arse?" Fuck! I wasn't going to lose that easily.

"Yes. Truth: You knew I was looking didn't you?"

"Yes. Truth: You're a pervy little nerd who's been spying on his sister's hot bod for days, aren't you?"

Damn, she'd noticed. This game was going somewhere fast and I wanted more. Well, she was smiling and teasing, so why not go for broke?

"Yes. Yes I have. OK Dare: Show me again."

"Oh I walked into that one didn't I? OK, here you go ya pervert!"

Janet bent right over just a metre away from my nose. Her panties were up in her arse-crack and her pussy lips were so visible that I instantly knew she was shaved. She slapped her butt-cheek with one hand and sat back down. She giggled. She caught me looking at her tits, and said: "Oh, little Mikey. You really are a sneak aren't you?"

"Was that your turn?"

"No it was not." She bit one side of her lower lip before she said: "Dare: Show me your cock."

The evening heat suddenly intensified. She wasn't joking, I could see it in her eyes. I went for it. I stood, pulled the shorts elastic forwards, grabbed my half-erection and pulled it out. I cupped my balls and presented the whole package for her. I let her get a good eyeful before I put it away.

"Oh wow Mikey! I was sure you'd say no and I'd win as usual!"

"Not so easy big sister! OK: Truth: Did you like my cock?"

Janet bit her lower lip again before she answered, almost whispering: "Yes."

Janet's brow creased as if she were wrestling with something. I guess she was digesting the idea that her brother had just flashed his cock to her and was wondering where to next. At first, she deflected us from the path we'd begun to take: "OK Mikey?"

"Yeah?"

"Truth. Did you have sex with Jackie Bennett?"

"No. I tried, but..."

Janet giggled -- tits jiggling, but I tried not to stare. There were a few more rounds focused on Jackie Bennett who was her friend's sister. Eventually she got to the embarrassing truth about my cumming too early and why she broke up with me. I wasn't too pleased so I wanted to change the subject.

"My turn. Truth. Were you ever unfaithful?"

"When I was married? No. OK truth: What do you fantasize about?"

I assume she was still thinking of my failed sexual adventures but I'd had enough of that and wanted to shock her. I couldn't lose. On one hand I might get a flash, on the other I might win the game.

"What do I fantasize about? You really wanna know?"

"That's why I asked numbnuts!"

"You. These last few days I fantasized about you. And you sitting there like that..."

Janet gulped then licked her bottom lip. She looked at the floor, then back at me. She shook her head to flip her long hair out of her face, then I took my turn: "Truth. Is your heart beating a little faster?"

She waited a long two seconds and said "Yes. Much faster. Because it's my turn. Ready?"

I nodded. "OK. Dare: I dare you to dare me to undress for you."

I hesitated for a long, awkward moment. "You sure you wanna go there?"

She nodded gently. My cock sprung to full erection straight away just at the thought of it. And I dared her.

Janet stood, pulled her knickers down, stepped out of them and while I gaped at her smooth pussy between slightly-parted creamy thighs she pulled the t-shirt over her head and threw it at me. I pulled it off my face and then there she was, naked. She giggled hoarsely and said: "Truth. Are you horny?"

"Very. Dare: Lay back and show me. Everything."

Again she bit her bottom lip, licked the upper lip, then said: "New game. This one has two winners. It's called 'we watch each other'. Deal?"

I gulped. "Janet. Wait. Maybe we went too far already. You're my sister!"

Janet stepped back to the edge of the bed, sat, leaned back on her elbows and parted her legs wide to give me an uninterrupted view of her open cunt. With one other hand she parted her glistening pussy lips, looked me straight in the eye and repeated: "Deal?"

I couldn't have said no if my life depended on it. I was naked in one second, the next second I had my rigid cock in my hand, and in the third second I had begun stroking it.

"Come closer."

I did. I stood between her knees and watched as she began flicking at her clit. I'd never seen one of course. Hell, I'd never seen a real pussy either! And here was my sister gently playing with hers while I jerked off for her.

"Mikey?"

"Mmm?"

"I'm pretty hot, but if you want to... well, if you wanna cum just go ahead. OK?"

"Why you doing this Janet?"

"Cos I need to. I'll explain later. Oh Mike. Please just let me be a slut for a while and play along. OK?"

No more words were needed. Occasionally Janet's eyes closed in rapture, but mostly the fire in them met the lust in mine across the short distance between us. I lasted maybe three minutes, then the familiar cock-burn started. I was marvelling at the erotic simplicity of Janet's finger rubbing her little nub, causing her puffed lips to move side to side. She panted and moaned a little, and I noticed her nipples straining up as her tits heaved with her gasping breath. The images and noises fuzed in my brain and fed the welling in my balls. I warned her. She smiled and nodded, then I let go four straight lines of hot jizz on her belly, splashing the bottoms of her tits.

I nearly swooned. Seconds passed and I climbed down from my ecstasy slowly, becoming aware of my gorgeous sister giggling gently, now just stroking herself languidly between her legs.

"Nice one Mikey. Looks like you had full balls."

"Yeah. Thankyou. I mean ... well..."

"Oh don't thank me. Repay me. You ever lick a girl's pussy?"

"No."

"Learn now. C'mon..."

I looked at it, knelt, looked up between her thighs and over her breasts to her grinning face. First I kissed her puffed lips, not really knowing what to do. She guided me: "Lick, li'l brother. Explore, you'll get the...Oooh, yes. Like that."

I learned fast, her reactions being my best guide. In a few minutes I had my sister thrusting her hips at my face and gasping, her hands kneading her tits like bread dough. I learned she didn't like direct contact with her clit, rather I drove her wild if I kissed it and licked around it. What I loved most was licking the salty juices right from the source, sticking my tongue inside her tunnel as far as I could.

The time for exploration passed, and I just wanted to make my sister cum.

"Mmm Mikey. Yessss. Oh fuck. Yes! Don't...fucking...stopppp!" I heard her throaty moan build into a low-pitched growl as her hands pushed my face onto her spasming pussy. I didn't know what to do so I just flicked my tongue at whatever piece of flesh it contacted. I must have got lucky -- my sister moaned aloud again, tensed her whole body, then her thighs shuddered for some seconds before she went limp. I'd done it: I'd made my sister cum.

I found out I loved licking pussy. I lapped at her lips, inside them, around them, gently kissed the raw swollen bud. Janet stroked my head, still breathing heavily, an occasional 'mmm' escaping her lips. Without urgency now, Janet whispered encouragement and I learned her most precious secrets. A couple of minutes later she stopped whispering and just breathed, heavily, throatily as a second climax built. I marvelled at the beauty of my sister's glistening wet pussy, lathered in my saliva, and the power of my tongue to bring her such pleasure. I was almost smiling into it when she jerked then stiffened, mewing as the pressed her cunt against my eager lips. Still I licked and kissed.

I don't know how long I knelt between my sister's legs and licked her pussy, but I was jolted out of it by the 'phone ringing. I picked it up, torn between the woman's voice on the phone and the sight of my flushed, smiling sister using tissues to wipe my cum off her chest and her juices off her thighs.

The voice said "Mr Davis? Mr Mike Davis?"

"Yes?"

"Oh Mr Davis, your father said you might be in their suite. I have a message. Nothing's wrong, in fact far from it. Mr Davis says he and your mother have had too much to drink and are going to stay tonight and tomorrow, returning tomorrow evening."

"Oh, OK, thankyou. Very much."

The phone clicked and I put it down. Janet looked concerned, so I told her quickly what had happened. She smiled, then bit her lower lip again. I knew by now this was her 'dirty thought' reflex. She spoke: "Let's stay here tonight. You wanna?"

I wanted to be sure I knew what she meant: "And do what, exactly?"

"Well, if you're up for it I could stand being slutty some more..."

I swear my cock rose up again immediately. Her silky laugh rang out, and she said: "Hey li'l brother, you like having a slutty sister? He clearly does! Bring him over here..."

We climbed under the top sheet together. Janet lay on her right side, one arm crooked under her head. I mirrored her. She reached down between us and took my cock in her hand, stroking very gently, almost tickling. It was electric.

"JJ?" (It was my childhood nickname for her, and she would know it as a sign of deepest intimacy between us).

"Yeah?"

"Tell me. Why. I liked... no I loved what we just did. And what you're doing now. But, well, I just wonder..."

"What, why your sister just got all horny with you?"

"Yes!"

"I think it's because everybody's been so proper since I came home. Like they all want everything clean and shiny and normal. You know, at the pool today I watched a tanned demi-god of a bloke playing basketball. There were people in the pool but I just hung on to the side of the pool and put my hand between my legs and played with myself. Nobody saw, but I just wanted to be not normal."

"Jesus that's hot!"

"Are you sure it's not just hot cos I've got hold of your cock?!"

"Uh, maybe that too. JJ? We've got all night. But, well, OK I'll just say it."

"You wanna fuck me, is that it?"

"Christ Janet! I just wanted to say, um, well, if ... you know we... um"

She squeezed my cock and leaned forwards, nibbling my earlobe and whispered "It's a simple yes/no proposition. Do...you...want...to" (nibble) "fuck me?"

"Oh god yes. Yes I do."

Janet threw off the sheet, and in a simple movement she straddled my waist, reached down for my cock and pointed it towards her quim. "Beg me. Say it."

"I want to fuck you."

"Who?"

"You. Janet."

"WHO?"

"Oh god. I want to fuck my sister, JJ."

"Good boy."

And with that she sank down onto my cock until I thought I had stuck it in a volcano. She was liquid heat in there. And I had just lost my virginity to my own sister.

Janet rocked gently, looking down at me. "Mikey, let's get real dirty, OK?"

"Mmm Hmm"

Without interrupting her gentle hip rhythm, Janet leaned forwards and offered me a nipple.

"Suck my tit. Nibble. Lick. Yes, like that. This one now. Make the nipples harder. Mmm, that's gooood."

She kept up her rhythmic rocking on my cock. A thought must have occurred to her. Wordlessly she pulled me over until she was on her back with me still inside her.

"This OK?" she asked.

"Oh fuck yes!"

"Good. Mmmm nice, like that. Gentle but all the way in. Oh shit Mikey. Think about it! We're fucking!"

I must have pulsed or groaned or something. Maybe my cock had got a little harder. Either way my hot sister got the message and took it up a notch:

"Oh you like my dirty talk? OK. Think what's happening here -- Oooh! We're fucking, Mikey. Tell me, do you like your sister's pussy?"

"Oh fuck yesss!"

"Mmmm, and I'm loving my brother's cock inside me, fucking me. Oh shit your cock is like a metal bar! Oh Christ that's good."

Then she began nibbling at me ear again: "Fuck your sister! Mmm. Make me cum again. Oh Jesus Mikey, I'm gonna cum again..."

It was too much. I needed a question answered: "Oh fuck JJ. I'm nearly... Can I...?

"Cum in me. It's OK. I want you to."

I closed my eyes and let it build, more slowly this time. I kept my pace; long, slow, deep. But then it became more urgent and I began fucking her like a man possessed. Janet grabbed my bum and helped me stay in her, and I think she started moaning more loudly. Maybe she came too, I didn't know because I was lost in my own pleasure. As my climax rose, I threw my head back and plunged up in her hard. With a loud grunt I jetted my seed into my sister's womb, spurting and thrusting until it was all gone and I collapsed on top of her, my dick still twitching as if it was trying to gob some more cum into her.

Janet held me there, gently pushing her pussy up at me. I stayed hard. She whispered again: "Oh shit. Just push like that and stay there. I'm..."

If I said my sister was milking me with her pussy I think any dairy farmer would understand what I mean. Despite having come for the second time in half an hour, I was nearly at full rigidity so I did what I had been told -- I held my hips firm while my sister's hands pulled me into her grinding pussy.

I watched her face as she came, a little jerking orgasm, at the end of which she opened her eyes and held mine with fire and fury while the last throes subsided. I smiled, and she smiled back.

"JJ?"

"Mmm?"

"I loved fucking you."

"Good. If you're a good boy I'll let you do it again."

NobbySon
NobbySon
2,269 Followers