My Sister Janet Pt. 03

Story Info
I get a reward - my sister's arse.
2.1k words
4.61
58k
61
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NobbySon
NobbySon
2,270 Followers

All characters engaged in sexual acts are over 18 years of age.

*****

Even before dawn broke it was still warm enough for a single bedsheet. Janet was nestled on her side with me behind her so that my chest, stomach and thighs were in contact with her and I felt her warmth. I reviewed last night in my mind, erotic images and words, but one powerful message dominated everything.

We had committed incest. My sister and I had fucked - twice: I'd licked her pussy, she'd sucked my cock. Not to mention that I'd cum in her and on her and we'd pissed on each other for fun. I felt zero guilt.

As my mind woke, so did my cock. Janet was breathing slowly, deeply, so I just let my hardon nestle against the fabric between her butt cheeks. It was warm, and a little damp there. I thrust gently, loving the warmth of her, then I took my cock out of my boxers and put it back there. I could feel how flimsy was the barrier between my cock head and my sister's flesh, and I pushed gently.

I must have drifted back to sleep, because some time later I realised the sun was nearly up. My cock again became rigid and I got it nested in my favourite spot again, then I realised with a jolt that it was touching bare flesh.

I raised my head to look, but I couldn't tell if Janet was awake. I whispered: "JJ? You awake?"

"Mmm hmm, just."

"Sorry. Didn't mean to wake you."

"You sure? Felt like you were trying to put your cock in my bum. That's why I took my panties off."

"Was that your bum? Oh, um..."

Janet reached back and put something in my hand.

"Use that. It'll help. Take the reward you earned last night."

It was a tube of lube she'd handed me. Now I'm not slow on the uptake, but I think it took me a few seconds to grasp her meaning.

My sister wanted me to fuck her arse. I'd heard about it, now I was going to try it. Was there anything my dirty sister didn't know about turning me on?

"JJ, I mean..."

"It's OK, I've always wanted to try. C'mon, little brother. Let's try it?"

Janet turned onto her stomach and spread her legs. I squirted a bit of lube on my index finger and rubbed it around her puckered arse, thinking it was just the tight external ring that would resist my entry. Then I lubed my shaft, an extra bit on the head. I'd heard it could be difficult to get inside a girl's arse. And I realised I had no idea how. I pushed gently while Janet moved her hips upwards to try to help, then pulled her bum apart with both hands. Even when I managed to get the tip in, my cock bent up because she was so tight and I couldn't get the angle right.

I held my shaft tightly to keep it straight and pushed gently. Janet whimpered: "Ow! OW! No no, it's OK. Just gently."

I sensed she'd relaxed her whole body and the next time I pushed, it was as if I'd broken through a knot. My steamy-sexy sister gasped and tensed a little, but her sphincter opened more and then I was inside it.

"Oh! Just keep still for a sec, Mike."

"Does it hurt?"

"Yes, but it's also really fucking good. Um, maybe just - yes, like that. Press, don't fuck. Mmmm. Oh Mikey, I like thiss..."

If her pussy was hot and liquid, her arse was hot and tight. After maybe two minutes of gentle pressure, we'd worked out a rhythm with me just pressing while she pushed back with her hips. It was too much for me after only a couple of minutes, and I had to restrain myself from pushing too hard and hurting her and I began pressing into her arse more urgently. She had opened to accommodate me now and raised herself off the bed a little. She was moaning, fingering herself.

"Oh Mikey! Nngh. A cock in my bum Oofh and two fingers in my pussy! Oh FUCKKK This...is fucking heaven! Please cum with meee..."

She didn't need to say 'please'. My balls were knocking against the hand she had tried to bury inside her own pussy and all of a sudden they tightened, my cock twitched and pulsed, and I groaned through clenched teeth while I emptied inside my sister's arse. Her sphincter pulsed gently in what I imagined was her own orgasm, which just made my climax headier still.

This time she didn't want me to stay inside her.

"Oh Mikey it hurts a bit. Take it out - gently - OWW! Oh, I'm sore."

"I'm so sorry JJ. I wouldn't have done it if I was going to hurt you."

"I know you wouldn't, I know. It was just the first and last bits that hurt. In the middle I was nearly fainting with pleasure. Jesus Mikey, I can't believe I'm so fucking horny with my own brother!"

"Yeah! I know! I can't believe any of this. Although I have to say girl, if I woke up from a coma or something to find it wasn't real I'd wank for days on the fantasies!"

"Hahahah. Oh, it's real alright. OK. My bum's sore, we're both sweaty and I need a pee."

"Me too. Wanna hold it again?"

"Um, no. I just had an idea. Let's shower but not pee. I'll tell you why in a minute. C'mon - get clean before we get dirty again!"

We soaped each other in the shower. I liked standing behind her and soaping from her tits to between her thighs while she reached back with one hand around my neck to hold me close. She spent a while soaping my cock - "Gotta make sure he's nice and clean!"

"OK, so what's the game this time JJ?"

"OK. Here, get dry." She handed me one of the damp towels while she dried with another.

"It's like this. One of the sexy little things I like to do is wet my panties."

"Huh?"

"You heard right. I like to pee my pants on purpose." She was bent at the waist to one side fluffing her hair dry, talking about this as though she were discussing her favourite movie. Her no-nonsense directness is probably what helped me got over the fact that I'd started a sexual relationship with my own sister and felt absolutely no guilt or regret.

"OK, well, what do you have in mind?"

"It's super horny if I can hold it until I cum then pee and cum at the same time. The release is fantastic. Can boys do that?"

"I don't think so. No."

"That's a shame. OK, slight change of plan then. How about I do my thing and tell you when I want you to pee? Or wait! You can piss on me anytime and then maybe cum on my tits - you said you wanted to. Deal?"

I liked her taking the lead, since I had no experience and even less confidence. I just nodded. This time we used the empty spa bath. Janet put our beach towels on the bottom to sit on, still dressed in her t-shirt but she'd put yesterday's panties back on. Those tight white ones that hugged her so well. She had her legs wide apart so I could see her slit through them.

I got naked and knelt between her calves. She was biting her bottom lip as she looked at me and reached for my cock and balls. She masturbated me gently for half a minute, then popped me in her mouth.

"Wait, Nettie. I go off like a rocket in the morning, even after cumming once already I don't think..."

She let go of my cock, saying: "Oh Nettie is it? You haven't called me that since we were tiny."

"Don't touch my dick for a bit. It's a boy thing. Especially this boy with you..."

"Aw! You say the nicest things..."

I put my hand between her legs and stroked gently. In seconds she was moaning and wet, I'd practically pushed her knickers up inside her and they were damp. Janet pulled at her own nipples underneath her t-shirt while her chest began heaving. I stroked between her legs for maybe three or four minutes, then she put her right hand inside her panties and began frigging with more urgency, looking into my eyes with that bottom lip between her teeth again.

Closer to climax now, her head dropped to her chest, closing her eyes for a few seconds at a time but always meeting mine when she opened them again.

With her left hand she reached for my cock. I understood and knelt close. Janet began moaning in her throat, bent to gobble my cock in there, and pulled at my shaft. I had no resistance left, I tried to warn her but it came too soon. She didn't care - I pulsed the gobs of my cum on the back of her throat while she gently fed my shaft as far in it as she could.

I stayed in her suckling mouth for some seconds in a selfish afterglow, not realising she was working up to cumming herself. As my mind came back to earth, that other morning thing took over. I needed to piss.

I withdrew and tried to aim it down with some difficulty, my sister helped by sitting more upright without slowing her fingers inside her panties. One word was said: "OK"

Spurts of yellow piss took sticky strands of cum off the end of my dick, then I managed to relax enough to let go. Janet played it over her tits, where I soaked her enough to make the cotton transparent. Her stiff nipples strained against the fabric.

My liquids splashed off her and ran down between her legs to wet her panties, which were jiggling about with the rapid movement of her hand.

"Fuck yesss, this is... Oh fuck, Mikey!"

Something devilish started in the back of her throat and took power from her lungs. I was a spectator now, watching as my sister flung her legs apart and used her free hand to push her invading one hard against herself. The noise through clenched teeth was raw, primitive, climactic.

As I watched her thighs closing on her hands, twitching and jerking, her pee-soaked tits heaved and jiggled, and I heard a strong pssshhhtt sound. This was what she'd wanted - she was pissing hard and cumming at the same time. Her eyes were closed, so was her mouth as she twitched and jerked in rapture, all the time flooding her hands, knickers and thighs with her pee.

I was awestruck. My sister, eyes closed in rapture, had just swallowed my cum, helped me to piss on her chest, then masturbated herself in front of me to a strong peegasm. My mind stretched it out, even though the intense part probably lasted just seconds; but it was a full half-minute before the last twitches faded and my lovely, horny sister opened her eyes, bit her bottom lip, then burst into happy laughter.

"Oh my effing gee! I have never come that hard before. And with you watching, well, maybe that's why."

I was slowly stroking my half-hard cock. "All part of the service, ma'am. Oh, and anytime you want somebody to watch - anything - I'm your man."

She giggled and her tits jiggled again. "Oh, look how wet I am."

"I had noticed." Another giggle. OK, you shower and I'll put this wet stuff in the washer."

So practical! And that's how it went. Janet showered after me, then we realised we had no clean clothes in this suite - after all this was our parents' room - our stuff was in our cabins.

I put on yesterday's shirt and shorts, Janet borrowed mum's track suit. We went back to our cabins.

These were the first few minutes away from my sister since it all kicked off and I suddenly realised the ramifications of our tryst. You can't unfuck your own sister or unlick her pussy. She can't unsuck your dick any more than you can uncum inside her pussy, her arse or her mouth. I felt redness around my face. I didn't know what to think now that I was alone.

Except I was very sure I didn't want it to stop.

NobbySon
NobbySon
2,270 Followers