My Sister Janet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,170 Followers

As Janet lifted her head back up she rolled it on her neck and her eyes opened when they were looking at the only rope of cum that I had missed in my cleanup. "Oh...my...god!" she gasped again. Her fingers had a mind of their own as they reached out and shaking they slid through the thickest part coating them before her arm pulled her coated fingers to her mouth. "Mmmmmmm" she moaned as she savored the taste. "Damn, it tastes good too!" she groaned before she used both hands to wipe the wall clean of the wayward rope, each hand in turn going to her mouth where she thoroughly cleaned her fingers before they returned to the wall for more.

Taking her position on the porcelain throne Janet started taking care of business as a huge stream of pee flowed into the bowl. After wiping she sniffed and then looked at her drenched panties before saying to herself, "Good god, I can't remember when I was this fucking turned on before! Shit girl, get a hold of yourself before you make a fool out of yourself!"

Janet waited several minutes before flushing the toilet, then quickly washed her hands and face in cold water. Feeling slightly refreshed she looked at herself in the mirror before turning to the door. She thanked her lucky stars that she never wore makeup as her flawless skin looked radiant always.

Two more deep breaths and she opened the door and walked out to where I sat watching the last of the movie. "Feel better?" I asked.

"What? Oh yeah, lots better," she lied. "You too?"

"Yeah, I got a real load off there," I said before realizing the double meaning of what I had said. I knew my face turned red but why did it seem that Janet's did as well? And why did she just sit across the room from me? "You okay, it's hard to see the TV over there?"

It was then that my sister noticed that the only place to really view my TV was on the couch. "I...I didn't realize that," she said as she carefully got up and then sat on the other end of the couch from where I sat. I handed her her now full wine glass and she said, "Thanks, I'm getting dry just a bit. OH!" and her hand moved quickly from my touch, somehow not spilling anything.

"Did I give you a static shock?"

"Um...no...I just...um...just was surprised is all," she said looking totally flustered. Damn, I just realized I had on the shorts that Sue liked as they really emphasized my package. No wonder she is flustered. So how do I manage to not be obvious when I change shorts? Then I looked over to her to ask her something and she's staring right at my crotch...shit!

Just as I decided to just go change Janet groaned loudly and I looked at her questioningly. Her reply was more like a question as she softly said/asked "Thirty minutes?"

What the fuck is she talking about I thought but nicely altered it to "What thirty minutes?"

"Blow job."

"What are you talking about? What blow job? What thirty minutes?" I asked totally dumbfounded as she was making no sense to my wine muddled brain.

Janet drained her wine glass as she slid off the couch and knee walked over to me and placed her hands on my knees. "The first part of our date, silly. If we're finally going to start our date, did she really blow your cock for thirty minutes?" By then Janet had slid her hands up my legs to my waist and her fingers were working on my belt.

"What are you doing sis? And yes she did, sometimes much longer. But what does that...Janet stop! Why do you need to know...stop it!" I said as she pulled my zipper down and grabbed my shorts by the waist band.

"Lift your sexy ass."

"JANET!"

"Please lift your butt, I need a little help here." She said with a pleading look. I know I must have looked dumber than an ox as I just stared in disbelief at her. "Oh shit, mine aren't as big as Sue's were but I hope you like them," she said softly just before she grabbed her top and flipped it over her head and tossed it aside, leaving her kneeling before me naked from the waist up.

"Oh god..." I gasped as her beautiful tits came into view before me. "God sis you are so beautiful!"

"Lift up Gary," she said softly and my hips rose of their own accord.

"God sis, I never knew you had such awesome breasts!" She looked down in disbelief at her chest as I mumbled "What...what size are they?" I didn't realize my ass had lifted until my shorts and boxers were around my ankles and her fingers were stroking my cock to full hardness.

"I know they are real small compared to Sue's, but they're all I've got. Usually I wear a 34B cup but some brands I need to go up to a 34C. Why, are you disappointed?"

"Are you kidding? You have the most beautiful set of tits I have EVER seen! Sue's were way too huge for my liking. But I could never tell her that!" As I spoke Janet's fingers never stopped moving on my fully hard shaft. Suddenly she smiled softly and leaned in to kiss the tip of my cock making me groan and then croak out "Good god sis, what are you doing?"

"I'm starting our 'date'! Now just sit back and enjoy this...please Gary. I really want to do this for you." Before I could say a word her lips encircled my tip and her tongue flicked gently all around my ridge making me groan deeply. Janet sucked hard onto my tip before pulling back to say, "That is what I want you to do, just enjoy this as much as I am going to enjoy doing it."

Janet looked right into my eyes as she took me once again into her mouth and sucked me to the back of her mouth. Then she began slowly bobbing her head on and off of me as she would tease the hell out of my sensitive cock head before pushing down until I was pressed tight against the entrance to her throat. She never gagged on me but didn't try to take any more of me as her hands jerked off the part of my cock that wasn't inside of her mouth.

She had been snaking her tongue all over the underside of my shaft with each movement onto or off of my cock and I was groaning in total appreciation. When she paused with 4 or 5 inches of man meat in her mouth I opened my eyes in question only to see her wink at me while her tongue slowly slurped completely around my cock, circling it in a continuous motion that till then I believed impossible with that much cock inside a mouth.

"Oh my GOD!" I gasped in shock, not believing what my sister was doing to me. She then started circling my imbedded shaft twice in one direction before switching as now she would slurp my cock going the opposite way. All the while my tip was being teased by the entrance to her throat as she slightly bounced against it. "Holy fucking HELL SIS...OH GOD...HOLY FUCK THAT'S INCREDIBLE!" I cried out as she stepped up her swirling tongue's actions before she sucked even harder onto me and slowly pulled off till just my cock head remained within her lips where her tongue went wild flicking at it feverishly.

"That's a good brother! Just enjoy what your loving sister is doing to you...doing for you." She lifted up and pulled my face to hers and kissed me with a lover's kiss for the first time ever. "Just remember that I love you with all my heart. Practice is over, Gary, now it's time to get to it," she said as her lips once more slipped over my tip and her face moved easily onto my huge cock. As I reached about four inches deep inside her mouth Janet moved her eyes from mine and stared at my cock where it entered her mouth.

A moan floated around my shaft when Janet pressed forward and my cock eased into her throat making me gasp in shock. Sue had only taken my entire cock all the way down that one time on the DVD. Only three previous girlfriends had attempted it and found it impossible...my cock was just too big around for them to do it. "Oh my god sis! Oh shit that feels so good," I groaned when she pressed her nose into my belly! Our eyes locked together as she slowly pulled back until no more than ¼ inch remained between her lips only to have her reverse and take me fully down her throat again.

"O-o-o-o-o-o-o-oh fu-u-u-u-uck," I croaked out in a wavering voice as she sent me to heaven on earth. My eyes nearly fell out of their sockets when she began pivoting her head on her neck allowing her tongue to slurp all 360 degrees around my shaft's base while her throat muscles massaged my long cock. Never had a woman made love to my cock the way my sister was doing! Never had I known such incredibly wonderful sensations could be felt by my throbbing cock. Boy was I glad I had taken the edge off of two weeks with no sex!

I watched in awe as my sister slowly pulled off of me, her eyes still locked onto mine, until with a gentle flick of her tongue she lifted her lips from my shaft and said "I take it that all those moans mean you like what I'm doing?"

"Oh my god, sis, it's...I've...you're...oh hell I don't even know how to tell you how incredible that was! If you gave your boyfriends or your ex a blow job like this I don't see how you can be single!" I stroked her cheek as I spoke then she sucked my fingers into her mouth and gave them a mini blowjob as well. "Holy shit sis you are so sexy! Oh my god..."

She leaned up and silenced me with a deep tongue kiss before parting our lips just a bit, our noses still touching. Then she said softly, "Gary I have never done a guy like this before! Oh I've done deep throat before but never to a cock as nice as yours. And yours is the first one I've ever wanted to do like this! I love you so much!"

Then she slid back down and went back to making my cock happier than it had ever been before. Luckily that meant the rest of me was as well! Several times I closed my eyes and let my other senses tune in stronger to the tactile feel of her mouth and throat around me. Only once were my eyes open when my mantle clock gave each of three different quarter-hour chimes as she worked my entire shaft with her incredible tongue and throat.

A few minutes after the last of the three chimes had rung I jerked upright as Janet greatly increased her suction and tongue movements on my shaft. "Oh FUCK!" I nearly shouted as my eyes shot open and found her still looking right at me.

"Ummmmmm hmmmmmmmmmmmmm!" she moaned – or hummed – around my cock making my balls jump in their sack. "Ummmmmm hmmmmmmmmmmmmm," again she murmured around me. "Ummmmmm hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, ummmmmm hmmmmmmmmmmmmm," as she bobbed in about four inch movements on me somehow keeping my cock in her throat all the while. Shit I thought I might die from pleasure.

Janet was massaging my balls in her right hand when she felt them roll upwards. Instantly her eyes grew in size and she slammed onto me fully while her throat muscles worked me like many hands jerking me off at once. "Oh my god, I'm going to cum! Oh fuck sis you're making me cum! Oh MY GOD HERE I CUMMMMMMMM!" I cried out as she stepped up her efforts even more. I shot five powerful and very rapid blasts of cum into her slender throat before she pulled back to take the rest into her mouth. She was swallowing quickly to keep up with my balls on the first four ropes onto her tongue while my balls needed to take a bit longer between blasts.

My sister coaxed three more ropes out of my one eyed snake as her cheeks bulged obscenely to handle it all. Her hands gripped around my base to cut off the flow of any remaining cum and then she pulled her tightly closed lips off of me before she rose up on her knees. Looking me right in my eyes she opened her mouth and swirled my cum around with her tongue before she closed her lips again. Seconds later she opened her mouth and showed me it was emptied of every bit of my cum! Holy fuck that was so hot it made my cock jerk hard in her grasp as it tried to shoot out more of my seed!

A smile creased her face and she bent down and gently eased my cock into her mouth about an inch or so. Her tongue began swirling around and around and around my mushroom helmet making my balls scream for release. After nearly 30 seconds her hands flew off of me and two more huge ropes shot into her mouth followed by a much smaller one, all of which she hungrily swallowed down. Still she wasn't finished as she gently worked her lips and tongue over the first four inches of my shaft until she was certain my balls were fully drained. Then she eased down onto my cock taking me totally into her throat over and over making me groan hoarsely as she acted as if she was going for another load of cum.

After three or four minutes of her sensuous deep throating she slowly pulled off of me while her tongue worked at touching every bit of my shaft as it passed by. I was nearly completely out when she leaned in about three inches before sucking harder than ever onto me as she pulled back once more. Her suction never let up and my cock left her mouth with an echoing 'POP'. Janet smiled up at me before she leaned forward and kissed my tip lightly and then she slipped back and sat on her feet curled beneath her.

"Well, how do you like the way our date is going so far?" she coyly asked me.

"That was...you were...I've never...damn I can't speak even," I struggled to say. She laughed and I looked at her strangely then said, "Sorry, I meant I can't even speak."

"Well my wonderful brother, I'll take that as the supreme compliment!" Janet took my cock in her right hand and gently gave it a full length stroke before continuing, "This is a mighty impressive cock you've got here!"

"Well, strange as it is to hear you tell me that, I'm mighty glad you think so!" I told her. "That was the absolute best blow job I have ever gotten...EVER!"

"I wanted it to be. And I am sure glad that it is still hard as stone because..." and she climbed up onto me and straddled me on the couch. Her hand grasped her soggy panties and pulled them to the side as she slid down onto me. "Oh god, my pussy is so wet you slide in as if I've been coated with oil on the insides!"

By then she had bottomed out with my entire shaft inside of her. "Oh god sis, your pussy feels real good on me, but we shouldn't be doing this! I don't want either of us to be upset about this tomorrow."

"I won't be," Janet said as she lifted up 9 inches before sliding back onto my full length, "and if you are then I will just have to fuck and suck your cock until you are just as happy as I am!"

"Oh god sis, be my guest!"

"Okay. Now please just shut up and fuck the shit out of me!"

*****************

Well, my cock didn't really leave her body for very long until about 4:30 Sunday morning! Oh sure, it might start going soft but before it was even down to half mast my sister used her talented oral abilities to bring me back to life and we went at it again. I never would have believed my tiny big sister would want to be fucked harder than any previous partner had but it's the truth. And she gives as good as she wants! Holy shit, I thought for sure she might break it right off of me! She didn't...it still works thank god...but it wasn't for lack of trying on her part.

On Monday she gave notice at her apartment and moved in with me. She said no way could she be with any other guy when the best cock she had ever experienced was between my legs. Oh yeah, two weeks after she moved in Sue called. Janet answered it and was chuckling when she handed me the phone. Sue begged me to dump my 'harlot' and take her back.

I gave out a hearty laugh and then in the nicest way possible I said, "Sue, thank you for calling. I need to tell you thank you from the bottom of my heart for being stupid enough to dump me! I however am not stupid enough to take your ass back! By the way, I make nearly three times what your new guy makes and have a portfolio of stocks and bonds worth over three million dollars. You must not have heard me when I said money never bothered me. I meant spending money, not making very much of it. And I love my truck and blue jeans more than I ever loved you! Good luck and go fuck yourself. Oh yeah, I uploaded to (unmentionable porn site).com the video of you on your back while I fucked your throat for over half an hour! You really looked great that day!"

I heard her gasp just before the phone went dead. I smiled as I hung up the phone and turned to my sister. "Did you really upload that file?" I nodded I had and she said, "Oh god let's check it out and see what the rating is!" Moments later she said, "I told you that was HOT! Everybody else thinks so since it has a 4.823 out of five! Now fuck me and we'll make one that's better!"

And we did, several of them, but you'll never find THOSE online!

dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,170 Followers
12