My Sister Jenny

Story Info
He found bliss with step-sister & her husband.
6.4k words
4.31
81.3k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xchief
xchief
4 Followers

It was in the spring of 1963, and I was living with my mother, step-father and two younger brothers. My step-father's daughter from a previous marriage decided that she no longer wanted to stay with her mother and would rather live with her dad. We picked her up with all of her belongings and she moved in. I had not seen Jenny in many years, since she was about 8 years old. She was now 19, a year younger than I, and she had filled out quite nicely. She was nothing spectacular like some you read about, but her breasts were about 34B's and she was proportioned just about right, standing about 5'4".

We hit it off right away and became good friends, almost like brother and sister. In fact, I would always introduce her to others as my sister even though she was, in reality, a step-sister. The only problem was that the house was not very large and did not afford much in the way of privacy for any of us. Mom and her husband had the main bedroom, and the other two bedrooms were very small. I had one and my two brothers had the other. I offered to give up my room to Jenny and take the couch, but that never happened. I adjusted the mirror on my dresser so that I would occasionally get a look at her in her underwear if I left the door open just a crack. She never wore slacks or jeans, usually dressing in a one-piece dress that buttoned up the front. Each night as she prepared for bed, I would watch her unbutton the dress and remove it, then she would pull her nightgown on and remove her underwear after she was covered by the nightgown.

We started taking walks in the evenings, after dinner was done and everything cleaned up. It was the only chance we got to talk, and my brothers were too young to get involved in some of our conversations, which soon began to involve sex. Jenny was 19, and still a virgin as her mother had watched over her like a hawk. That's why she wanted to move out. It turned out that her father was not much different. The only difference here was that he was a drunk, and he would go out for a few drinks and either cheat on my mom or come home, raise some hell and then pass out. I didn't get along with him at all because of this and the fact that, when I was younger, he used to beat the shit out of my mom. A few years later, he would try that again and I would kick his ass pretty bad. However, that was still years ahead and I'll stick with this story.

One night, Jenny and I were taking our usual walk. It began to get dark and we headed home. We took a shortcut through the alley behind the houses and stopped behind our house to talk some more. As the discussion got around to sex, we both began to get more daring. She mentioned that quite often while we were wrestling or goofing around, I would get a cheap feel and she had noticed it. I asked if it pissed her off or if she liked it. She said that she didn't mind. I moved my hand to her thigh and told her that she probably wanted this as much as me, but if not, just say so and I would stop. When she said nothing, I moved my hand higher up her thigh. She still said nothing, so I kept going until I found the crotch of her panties. They were damp and very warm. Her eyes were shut.

I rubbed her cunt through the material for a while, then got more daring as I moved the leg opening and slid a finger into her panties. I was now rubbing up and down her slit as her breathing got really fast. I threw caution to the wind and slid a finger as deep as I could into her hot cunt and she moaned. After a few minutes of this, her hand massaged my throbbing cock through my jeans. I unzipped my jeans, removed my cock and put it in her hand. She mentioned how big it was. My dick is about 8" and quite thick when it gets hard. That is slightly over average from what I hear. It was also throbbing, as I had not been laid in nearly a month. As Jenny stroked my big dick, I slid her panties to her knees and really began moving on her cunt in earnest. Pretty soon, we were both nearing an orgasm and I asked if she wanted it inside her. She said that she was afraid, and that she wanted to be virgin on her wedding night, but she was willing to complete things by hand. I figured fuck that, I could do that myself.

I dropped to my knees, lowered her panties completely off and buried my face into her crotch through her dress. She tried to back off, but her back was against the fence. I told her that I would eat her cunt and then, if she wanted, she could return the favor. She said that she had never done anything like this, and that it sounded gross. I told her to be patient, and that you never know if you like something or not until you try it. I didn't wait for a response. Instead, I raised her dress to her waist, getting my first look at her bush in the moonlight.

As my head moved closer, she pulled her dress back down. I stayed where I was and ran my hand back up to her pussy, now dripping wet, and slid a finger into her again. It didn't take long for her arousal to take over. I raised her dress again, and this time met no resistance. I buried my face in her pubic hair and blew gentle breaths, then finally slid my tongue up and down the slit, pausing at her swollen clit periodically. I would alternate licking her clit, then thrusting my tongue into her hot wet hole. Soon, she was thrusting her hips into my face as her orgasm approached rapidly. Her hands grabbed my head and she moaned loudly, then drenched my face with her juices as her first orgasm ever slammed into her and she nearly passed out. She was so weak that I had to help her walk about 10 feet to a wooden box, which she sat on until she could regain her composure.

I dropped my jeans and underwear and tried to take advantage of the moment and shove my dick into her. I was rubbing it into her slit and the lips were opening like petals of a flower. I shoved forward and the head of my cock began to enter. She stiffened and stopped me, saying that she was afraid. I told her that she could either do this or suck me off, but it would not be fair to leave me in my present state. She asked me not to come in her mouth. I assured her that it was not harmful, but I would try not to do that. I wasn't making any promises. She took my swollen cock in her tiny hand and stroked it, licking the head. I know she got a good tasted of pre-cum, which was flowing like crazy from the tip. She tried to suck my entire length into her mouth and gagged. This happened several times, as she was a bit awkward at this. After all, this was new to her.

Eventually she began to get the hang of it, and she was soon bobbing her head like a pro. She could only take a little over half of my length, but it felt like heaven to me. She would tenderly cup my balls in her hand and stroke the length of my shaft as her head continued bobbing up and down. I felt it coming very quickly, and didn't even have time to warn her. I'm not sure I would have warned her anyway. Suddenly my orgasm was upon me and the first spurt of thick, hot white fluid jetted from the tip of my dick and hit the back of Jenny's throat. Her eyes opened in surprise, and this spurt was followed by another, and another, and another, and another. Jenny gagged once or twice and had to swallow to keep from choking on the torrential flow of semen. It kept flowing as fast as she could swallow. I must have shot seven or eight thick jets of sperm into her mouth, and she had swallowed half of it. Some trickled down her chin from the corner of her mouth. Finally my dick stopped spurting and began to soften a little. It plopped out of her mouth, and she looked up into my eyes and swallowed the rest of my hot load.

I couldn't believe what had happened, and I think Jenny felt the same. We didn't mention it for the next day or so. Three nights later, we went for another walk, winding up behind the house in the alley again. We both felt a bit awkward, and I moved my hand under her dress. This time she stopped me, saying that, while she really enjoyed herself the other night, she could think of nothing else since. She was afraid that she wouldn't be able to control herself, and she didn't want to get pregnant. In fact, she still wanted to remain a virgin until marriage. Later, we were in my bedroom, sitting on the bed playing a card game with one of my younger brothers. The youngest brother had already gone to bed. Joe and Jenny sat on either end of the bed and I sat on the floor as the cards were laid out on the bed between us. I took the opportunity every once in a while to run my hand up and under Jenny's nightgown and slide a finger under her panties and into her cunt. We would exchange looks that hinted at things going further. This became almost a nightly routine for the next couple of weeks.

One night my mom and her husband went out for the evening with some friends. They all had children about the same age as my younger brothers, so Jenny and I stayed home. Now we had the house to ourselves. We were watching TV on the couch, and I moved closer to her, putting my hand on her leg. She looked at me and smiled, and I moved the hand under the hem of her dress and worked upward. Our manual stimulation each night had left both of us ready to explode, and I was more than ready to fuck my sister to oblivion. Her arousal was also quite evident, and I hoped she wouldn't stop me this time.

Eventually, my hand reached its goal and found the crotch of her panties. Her legs opened a bit and gave me the access I was looking for. My fingers slipped under her panties and began stroking her hot wet cunt and her eyes closed as she enjoyed the moment. I attacked her swollen clit with my fingers and she leaned back further against the couch. I took advantage of this opportunity to raise her dress until I could see her panties clearly, then I reached to the waist band and lowered her panties to her feet, where she then kicked them off. By now her hands were busy stroking my rigid prick through my jeans. I moved on the couch to give her some space, then eased her back until she lay flat, easing her dress up to her waist and exposing her hairy pussy. Wasting no time, I shoved my tongue deep into her cunt and licked her clit until she was rapidly approaching a huge orgasm. Her hips were thrusting into my face as she neared completion. I fumbled with the buttons on her dress until I had the front completely opened, exposing her bra. I reached under her, found the bra clasp and unhooked it. Her orgasm was now very close, and I managed to wiggle her out of her dress and bra, leaving her totally naked to my eyes for the first time. My dick was now ready to burst through my jeans. I unfastened my jeans and slid them down with my shorts, to the ankles. Then I moved up and sucked one of her rigid nipples into my mouth as my finger replaced my tongue in her cunt.

Jenny was now almost delirious with pleasure as her arousal had reached a peak unknown to her before. I slid up further, and the tip of my cock brushed the lips of her wet, open cunt. I eased the head into her opening. This is where she stopped me before. Not this time. I felt her legs go around mine and hold me tighter. I took this as a signal to enter, and eased forward until a couple of inches of thick rigid cock were inside her hot cavern and trying to burst through her virginal membrane. She looked me in the eye once more and said that we should stop. I asked if she really wanted me to, and she said, "No. Give it to me, please." At that point, I gave a hard thrust and the membrane broke. Jenny yelled out in pain briefly as the remainder of my rigid swollen shaft entered her, inch by inch. A few seconds later, the pain turned into pleasure as waves of orgasmic bliss rolled over her and she matched my thrusts with her own. I was now fucking my sister. I had been inside her for no more than two or three minutes, her own orgasm rocking her to the very soul, when I could take no more. Suddenly my balls released their thick creamy load. She felt my dick throb and swell even more, then the sudden hot warmth inside her as my boiling sperm splashed against the inner walls of her steaming pussy. I must have sent seven or eight spurts of thick cream into her before it finally stopped. We finally calmed down and relaxed a bit, and she realized that she was no longer a virgin. It didn't seem to bother her now.

I eased my cock out of her dripping hole, and some of our mixed juices dripped onto the couch, leaving quite a puddle. I hoped that this would not be obvious when my family got home. We laid together like that for a while and she said she never dreamed it would be that good, that what we had done before orally was really great. This had been even better. I had to agree. Even so, her comments made me think back to the night in the alley when I ate her cunt and she sucked me off. As we held each other, I began pushing her head toward my dick. When she realized what I was up to, she stopped, saying that she wasn't about to do this after what we had just done. I figured to lead by example, and lowered my face to her crotch. She made a feeble attempt to push me away, but my tongue found her clit and stroked it. She was soon humping back at my as I ate her pussy. It wasn't very long before she was thrashing and screaming in another hot orgasm, and more juices were pouring from her cunt onto the couch. When her climax ebbed, the couch was soaked with a huge wet spot. This could be trouble if anyone noticed it. As her juices dried on my face, I must have looked like a glazed donut. Jenny paid no attention to that as my hand pushed her head toward my groin again. This time she took my dick in her mouth and began bobbing her head, giving me the best blow job I could dream of. I took a little longer this time, but soon I was thrusting deep into her hot mouth and holding her head. I was able to warn her that I was coming this time, but she never slowed down her sucking motions until the first hot jet spurted into her mouth. I blew another huge load, this time down her throat as she swallowed the entire wad. When she was done, not a trace of the load showed anywhere.

We laid there about another fifteen minutes, and were considering another round, when we heard my mom's car pull up out front. We quickly dressed and Jenny covered the couch with the sheet that she normally used to sleep on. This covered the huge wet spot and we hoped it would dry by morning. When my family entered the house, Jenny and I were watching TV again, seated at opposite ends of the couch like nothing had ever happened. No one suspected anything. Two days later, Jenny got her period. At least she wasn't pregnant. We would have to use much more caution in the future. As far as we know, no one ever noticed the slight stain on the couch. Jenny and I fucked and sucked every chance we got for the next few months. Then she met a boyfriend who she eventually married. As it turned out, he chose me to be his "best man" at the wedding. The next time Jenny and I fucked was several months after she and her husband got married. He actually urged this, but that's another story.
Part Two

My step-sister Jenny and I had been fucking and sucking as often as possible for a couple of months. Then she met Larry and started going steady with him. She told me once, after they had been going together for a couple of months, that they had not fucked yet, and probably would not until marriage. They were planning to be married in the coming spring. Meanwhile, I had been cut off completely. I practically begged her for at least a blow job, but she would have none of it. She was saving what was left for Larry.

I got along quite well with Larry, and we became pretty good friends. In fact, he chose me to be his best man at the wedding. I did have a brief fling with Jenny's maid-of-honor, a very pretty girl named Linda. She was a decent fuck, but would not suck cock. Beside that, she was three cents shy of a nickel, if you know what I mean. She was about as flaky as they come, and we parted ways. After that, my sex life consisted of fucking my fist and using my imagination.

Meanwhile, I was having some serious problems with Jenny's father, a drunken bastard who had married my mother, and was very abusive toward her. He wouldn't get physical with her while I was around, because I would fuck him up if he did. When I was 8 or 10 years old, he used to beat the shit out of her and flaunt it in my face. I swore that would stop when I grew up. It did, although about five years after this story took place, he got drunk and slapped her. I was there at the time, and he wound up in the hospital after I was done kicking his ass. Mom still stayed with him for a couple of years, then divorced him. I don't know why she put up with him for so long. No woman should have to endure what she did.

Getting back to the story, things were about to come to a head, and I felt it would be in everyone's best interest if I moved out of the house. I was looking for a place when Larry and Jenny suggested that I move in with them for a while. We could split the rent and other bills, making it cheaper for all of us to live. I argued at first that they were newlyweds, and should have their privacy. Their apartment consisted of a living room/kitchen area, one bedroom that was quite large with a double bed and a single, and a fairly large bathroom. That was it. I didn't relish the idea of sleeping on a couch every night, but if I slept in the single bed, it would really infringe on their privacy. That didn't seem to bother them at all, and they insisted that I take the single bed. I explained to Larry that, with these living conditions, we would probably see each other in some form of nudity from time to time, mentioning that Jenny and I had been in this position before, so it wouldn't bother us. Neither Jenny nor I mentioned about our prior sex life. I wasn't so sure how Larry would feel about these arrangements. He said that it was no problem.

I had been living with them for a couple of weeks and realized that their sex life was not what you would expect for newlyweds. I mentioned this privately to Jenny and she said that his dick was quite small, maybe a little over half the size of mine. My dick is nearly 8" when fully hard, meaning that his was only about 5" or less. In addition, he would always come too quickly, and she was left hanging. It was quite evident that she was craving my 8-incher, but I wasn't about to do anything that jeopardized their relationship, and ignored it. One night, she was in the mood, but Larry was tired from working a double shift. He was also going to work another double the next day from 8 am until midnight. I could hear them arguing quietly as they undressed for bed. Jenny left the light on as she dropped her clothing onto a chair next to the bed. Larry mentioned the fact that I was no more than 10 feet away, but she said that I was sound asleep. In fact, I was not. I was peeping through my eyelids while keeping them closed as much as possible so that they would not notice. Jenny stripped completely, displaying her tits, ass and cunt to me, then pulled her nightgown on, naked beneath it. My imagination ran rampant, and my dick was like a length of iron pipe.

When they got in bed and the lights went out, I figured that I would try to quietly jerk off, hoping no one would notice. They were quietly arguing. Jenny wanted to fuck, Larry wanted to sleep. Finally I spoke up, saying that I would go out onto the front porch for a while so that they could be alone. Larry said that this would not be necessary, that he was going to sleep. Jenny said, "Maybe I should get into your bed." Hearing no comment from Larry, and considering the rigid, throbbing condition of my cock, I asked Larry for his thoughts on this. He simply said, "She's a big girl, and she makes up her own mind." I told him that, if she came into my bed, considering that I had not been laid in quite some time, she was going to get fucked. He repeated his previous statement. I asked him how he would feel about someone else fucking his wife. His asked how I would feel about fucking my sister. I explained that I was presently thinking with my dick, not my brain, but that was not the case for his part. He said, "If she's going to do it with someone else, there's not much I can do to stop it. I would rather it happen here with you than have her cheat behind my back and maybe leave me for another man. This made sense, plus, I think he wanted to watch.

xchief
xchief
4 Followers
12