My Sister Jenny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told Jenny that she would have to be naked, with the lights on if she got into this bed. Suddenly the lights were on. She got out of her bed, walked to the edge of mine and stood there smiling. I asked Larry once more if he was sure about this, and he said, "No problem." Jenny raised the nightgown over her head, paused naked in front of me, then pulled the sheets back, revealing my own throbbing cock, nearly twice the size of Larry's. She crawled into the bed and we both knew that foreplay was going to be minimal. It was only a matter of a couple of minutes when I knelt between her outstretched thighs, rubbed the tip of my dick against her soaking wet slit until it opened. Seconds later, I drove my big cock deep into her gaping cunt and began fucking her. A glance to one side revealed Larry, sitting up in his bed, watching the events unfold before him. I put him out of my mind and concentrated on fucking Jenny. Neither of us lasted very long, and my dick swelled within her. She knew what was coming, and her orgasm reached a pinnacle unknown to her before this. Finally, my balls released their contents and the tip of my dick erupted like a volcano, sending torrents of molten sperm deep into the cavern surrounding it. Our orgasms became so intense that Jenny passed out cold and I was right behind her. As my balls finally emptied into her, I went to sleep. We both slept that way for the rest of the night, giving no further thoughts about her husband laying in the next bed.

I awoke early next morning, and Jenny was serving breakfast to Larry before he left for work. She sounded quite content and happy. For that matter, Larry seemed to be fine as well. I could hear them talking, and they each professed their love for one another. He told her that we could have as much sex as we wanted as long as it didn't interfere with their happiness. Then he left for work. As Jenny came back into the bedroom, she had her nightgown on and it appeared that she had panties on beneath it. She saw me and smiled, then went into the bathroom. I was nearly asleep again when she emerged from the bathroom. I felt her breath on my stomach and awoke sharply. She looked at me and smiled, saying, "Larry wouldn't let me do this for him, and I miss it." She then took my dick into her mouth and began bobbing her head up and down my rigid shaft. In a few minutes, I let out a yell and shot a thick load of cream deep down her throat as she swallowed quickly to keep up with my spurts. I had nearly forgotten how good a blow job could feel. I pulled her legs around so that she straddled my face. I now remembered that I had dumped a huge load into her cunt just a few hours ago, and thought, "Fuck it, it doesn't bother her, why should it bother me?" I pulled her by the ass and rammed my tongue deep into her soaking wet pussy and began licking up and down the slit, pausing to suck on her swollen clit. Soon she was thrusting her hips up and down on my face. Suddenly she let out a scream that the neighbors had to hear as she came intensely on my face, her juices pouring down my cheeks.

She leaned forward and sucked on my cock until it was fully hard again. I pushed her toward my feet until she straddled my hips. She guided my big cock back into her cunt again and I watched it disappear and reappear as she fucked me. She had another glorious orgasm, and I moved her again, then knelt behind her and drove balls deep back into her hot, wet cunt. I fucked her from behind, and this was new to her. She was in heaven as my dick continually battered her clit. She came two more times, although these orgasms were not as intense as the others. I told her that I wanted to try something new. She looked over her shoulder with a question on her face. I answered by removing my cock from her cunt and sliding it up to her asshole. She kept saying no, but she didn't try to stop me or even move away. I spoke to her in a soothing voice, telling her to relax and, if she didn't like it I would stop. I eased the tip into her asshole, paused to let her adjust, then pushed a little more. After a while, she noticed my pubic hair against the cheeks of her ass. My entire length was buried in her rectum. I started fucking her ass gently and steadily, then picked up speed as our arousal began to climb. I was rubbing her clit with my fingers, but she moved my hand and replaced it with her own. Minutes later, she came loudly and I followed quickly, sending a thick load of boiling seed deep into her bowels.

We slept for a while, then we showered together. In the shower, she sucked my cock once more, nearly to the point of orgasm. We got out of the shower and didn't wait to dry off. We ran to the bed and fucked again. We fucked and sucked for quite a while, and I shot two more loads, one in her mouth and the other deep into her steaming cunt. She told me that we should rest for now, because Larry would want another show when he came home from work. I remembered now that he was not into oral or anal, and asked her about that. She simply said that he would either learn to like it or he could watch us do it. It didn't matter to her.

When Larry came home that night, he got quite a show. Jenny and I sucked each other to orgasm, then I fucked her cunt and ass until we were both sore. We eventually convinced Larry to eat Jenny's pussy. He admitted that it tasted great, then we reminded him that her pussy was full of my sperm. He made a weird face for a moment or two, then admitted that he had enjoyed it. Jenny dropped her head to his lap and sucked on his small cock. I wasn't long before he sent his boiling load of semen down her greedy throat to mix with my own loads. He even fucked her in the ass that night. In fact, she said that she enjoyed that with him more than she did with me, because his cock was smaller and didn't stretch her ass as much. We talked at length about these new developments, eventually agreeing that we would share Jenny's holes as long as it didn't cause any problems with any of us.

I heard him ask her later what it was like when a load of sperm shot down her throat. She said, "Try it and find out for yourself." He said he just might do that. Later that night, before things could start to heat up again, I went out. I spent the next two nights in a motel, alone. I told them that I had met someone and was spending the night with her. I simply needed some time to think. Apparently, Larry discovered some bisexual tendencies and was going to try to suck my cock. I wasn't sure how I felt about this. As I thought about it, my dick began to harden. Did I feel the same? Would I suck his dick? I was getting excited.

I returned to their apartment and nothing happened for the next couple of days. Then came the weekend, and we were off from work. That night started out with a threesome, with Larry and I plugging Jenny's holes and dumping our loads into her. Larry was eating her pussy when she asked me to fuck her. She rolled me onto my back and lowered her cunt onto my dick and began riding it hard until she came. I noticed that Larry's face was never very far away. As she raised off my dick, she looked over her shoulder and nodded. Then I felt Larry's lips on the tip of my cock. I was near orgasm, and thrust my hips upward. His mouth enveloped my throbbing organ and began sucking on it. This was more than I could handle and suddenly I began sending jets of thick creamy semen into his mouth. He pause momentarily, trying to get accustomed to the taste, then sucked me to completion, swallowing my entire load. Jenny looked at him with a question on her face, and he simply said, "Not bad, not bad at all."

Now they were both urging me to return the favor. I hesitated, and they both said, "If it's good enough for both of us, why shouldn't you at least try it? If you don't like it, at least you'll know for sure. We both like it a lot." Larry spoke further, saying, "Look, I don't consider myself gay or queer or whatever you want to call it. I like having sex with my wife. I enjoy watching you have sex with my wife. But I also enjoyed sucking your dick and swallowing you load. That may be weird, but that's just the way it is. Why don't you try it?" As he finished his speech, I noticed that his dick was hard again, perhaps bigger than ever before. I also noticed that my own cock had hardened again. I thought, "What the hell, I'll give it a try."

Larry laid back and Jenny took his dick into her mouth and sucked on it, pulling me closer. I took it in my hand and fed it to her, surprised at the warm feeling in my hand as it stroked his dick. Jenny removed her mouth from his cock and pulled my head down. I paused a bit, then opened my mouth and devoured his entire length in one stroke. I bobbed my head up and down, sucking his throbbing dick as it swelled. I realized that I was about to taste another man's sperm for the first time. I had tasted my own, eating Jenny's cunt after I had fucked her, this would not be much different. As I thought about it, Larry began bucking his hips and thrusting into my face. Suddenly it was there, and my mouth began to fill with his molten seed. He shot a pretty hefty load, and my mouth nearly overflowed. The taste reminded me of warm cream with salt and pepper added. It was actually fairly pleasant. I swallowed his wad and laid back to ponder the past events. Was I gay? Bisexual? What was happening? After thinking about it for awhile, I realized that, even though this was OK, and I would probably do it again, I still preferred pussy over cock by a long shot.

Larry and Jenny went at it again as I lay next to them. I drifted off to sleep on my side, in a fetal position. I felt movement against me and curled up a little tighter, hoping to give them some additional room on the bed. This was just what Larry wanted, and I felt some pressure between the cheeks of my ass. By the time I realized what was happening, he had buried half of his length in my asshole. When I jumped up and asked what in hell was going on, he simply asked, "Was it that bad? Think of what your monster does to Jenny's ass." He didn't wait for an answer, but pulled at my hips. I let myself be maneuvered to my hands and knees and Larry got behind me and began easing his cock into my ass. His dick is pretty small, so it didn't hurt at all. In fact, I kind of enjoyed it. Soon he was buried balls deep in my rectum and was fucking my ass furiously. He yelled out, "Here it comes!" Then I felt my insides being filled with his sperm as it coated my bowels. I realized at this time that Jenny was sucking on my dick. I hadn't notice until now, and suddenly she received a huge flow of sperm as my dick exploded.

A bit later, Larry said that he wanted to feel what Jenny had felt when I fucked her in the ass. We set up a train where he shoved his dick into Jenny's asshole and I greased up and buried my cock in his ass. I was really brutal with him, and he seemed to enjoy it. I came in his ass, he came in Jenny's ass and she came all over her own hand as she fingered herself to orgasm. Our threesome orgies continued for the next few months. Larry seemed to really enjoy swallowing my come. I know Jenny did as well. Between the two of them, my balls were nearly dried up. I would occasionally suck Larry's dick and drink his load. It really wasn't bad, but it was just not my thing. I preferred then, and still do today, a nice hot wet pussy, either on my dick or on my face, or both. I love fucking three different holes, preferably all of them female. Eventually, I went into the Army and, upon my discharge moved across the country. I have not seen nor heard from Larry or Jenny since those days. My mother tells me that they divorced, and that she had remarried twice since then and had a few children. I wish them both the best. For those of you who think that it is weird or perverted to keep it in the family, or that bisexuality is another perversion, all I can say is, "You never know until you try." I fucked my step-sister and enjoyed it thoroughly. I have not had any sexual contact with another male since then, but I will always remember it fondly.

12