My Sister Jess, the Seduction

Story Info
Older brother has sex with his sister.
1.7k words
4.25
213.1k
46
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was 21 years old and finally finished college. Thank goodness, I thought that would take forever. Unfortunately, after 4 years pretty much on my own, I had to move back into my mom’s place. The only thing that made those first weeks bearable was my sister, Jess.

She and I had a close relationship as kids; however it waned when I went to Colorado for college. In the four years I had been gone, she blossomed. She lost the baby fat she had when she started high school, and now had full, bouncy breasts, a tapered waist, and long tanned legs. Quite honestly, my sister was breathtaking and she didn’t even know it!

Our relationship picked up where it left off with watching movies together after dinner and having long, intense conversations. It was during one of these conversations that I realized something stunning. I was infatuated with my sister. It wasn't just a crush, I lusted after her body. I dreamed of sucking her full breasts and nipping at her nipples. I wanted to part her legs and thrust deep inside her. More than that, I wanted to fuck her.

I realized that these were totally inappropriate feelings to have. Especially since she had just turned 18 and, according to her, was still a virgin. My first instinct was to pull back and keep my distance from her, but that would only make her feel slighted by me and the last thing I wanted was to hurt her feelings. No, I had to behave just the same and pretend that I didn’t get a raging hard-on whenever she got too close.

It occurs to me that would have worked if I had started dating or something. At least that way, I could have gotten my rocks off. It’s hard, though, when you’re jobless to afford dates. One of my ex-girlfriends from high school did find out that I was back home, and came to visit, but she’d had two kids by two different guys in the meantime and I didn’t want to father number three. The rest of my friends had gone on to bigger and better things, while I was stuck back here. It was depressing and Jess was the only person around who could brighten my days. I looked for a job during the day, hung out with Jess in the evenings, and jacked off in my room to thoughts of her at night. Mom just worked a lot, so we didn’t see a whole lot of her. And in August, it was Jess’s turn to go to college.

And then, Mom went on a business trip. Mom was stricter with Jess than she was with me because “Anything could happen to a pretty girl nowadays”, and “Boys are better at taking care of themselves”. With mom away for at least a week, Jess asked me if she could go on a date. I pretended to be unconcerned, shrugged my shoulders and said “Sure… Just be careful”. And while she was on the date, I tortured myself with images of some adolescent Romeo pawing my innocent sister. Perhaps kissing her, probably mauling her breasts and making feeble efforts to get into her pants. I pictured him pleading with her to at least go down, and imagined her pert nose turned up as she shook her head. We’d discussed sex, and she had definite ideas that I knew she would change her mind about once she’d actually had sex.

I was in the den watching TV when I heard the door slam. Jess was home much earlier than I expected, something had to have gone wrong. Instead of running out to greet her, like I wanted to, I forced myself to stay on the couch and wait for her to come to me.

“Heya” she said as she plopped down on the couch next to me.

“Hey kiddo. How was the date?”

“Not so hot, Dave. It sucked, really.”

“What happened?” I turned so that I was giving her my full attention. Her raven-black hair spilled over her shoulders and down her back in loose waves, and her usually lively green eyes seemed flat and grey.

“Well, we saw the movie and that was fine… but he wanted to do other stuff… And I couldn’t.”

“Couldn’t?”

“Well, I wanted to… but I just don’t know how, so I told him to take me home.”

“Well, what don’t you know how to do? Maybe I can explain it to you”. She was sitting next to me and had her head on my shoulder. My cock pulsed against my jeans, slowly growing hard, but I dared not do anything that would bring any attention to my situation.

“He wanted me to… touch his thing.”

“His thing?” I knew what she meant, but I wanted, no, I needed to hear her say it.

“You know.” Her voice dropped to a conspiratorial whisper “His cock”. My cock throbbed. I shifted uncomfortably.

“Oh… well, that you just kind of hold in your hand and rub up and down.” I made the motion with my hand. She repeated it awkwardly before dropping her hand back into her lap.

“It doesn’t matter. I can’t even kiss.”

“You’ve never kissed a guy, Jess?” I looked at her lips. They were perfectly bow-shaped, and her lower lip had a pouty fullness.

“No… I had braces almost the whole time you were gone. I finally got them off last month.”

“Wow, I didn’t know that.”

Suddenly she looked up at me, her eyes sparkling. “I have an idea! I can practice with you!”

“Jess, I really don’t think that’s a great idea.”

“Come on, Dave. It’s not like it means anything. I’m your sister.”

“I know. But I still don’t think that’s a great idea.”

“Just once?” She had that puppy dog look on her face, the one that always tugged my heartstrings.

“Okay, just once.”

I leaned over and gave her a peck on the lips. She looked at me shocked. “Not like that! Like… you know, in the movies…” She closed her eyes and tilted her head to the side, her lips proffered prettily to me. I couldn’t help myself. I leaned over, caressed her cheek, and softly kissed her full, pouty lips. My cock swelled further in my jeans as her mouth opened and the kiss deepened. I ran my tongue across her lips and then across her own tongue. I chewed and sucked her lower lip before plunging my tongue deep into her mouth, almost fucking her mouth. Every bit of restraint I owned was gone as I pulled my attention from her lips and nibbled her ear lobe and left hot, passionate kisses on her neck. I was vaguely aware of her moaning as I pulled her into my lap and unbuttoned her oxford shirt.

She was feverishly kissing me back, her hand already peeling my shirt away. I lifted it over my head and it landed somewhere behind me. I unsnapped her bra, and there they were. The twin mounds of flesh that haunted my dreams and fantasies. I tugged one nipple as I feasted on the other, sucking it as if it would nourish me. She gasped in pleasure, her back arching. I held the other in my hand, pinching, pulling, and rubbing my thumb over the nipple. I heard my name in a breathless whisper.

Then her skirt was up around her waist and her panties around her knees. Greedily, I pushed Jess back against the arm of the couch and stripped the scrap of cotton from her body. I needed to see her cunt. I needed to smell her, to taste her.

It seemed that I dived headfirst into her pretty pink pussy. I had never seen a woman so wet, so willing. I plunged my tongue into her vagina, fucking her with my tongue, and then slurped my way up to her clit. Her clit pulsed and danced as I grasped it between my teeth and lapped furiously at it. Her wetness was clean and sweet and it coated my lips, my tongue, and my cheeks. She came, loudly, howling as her thighs clamped onto my ears.

I wasn’t done. I sat up and as if she were a rag-doll, I pulled her toward me. My jeans and boxers were in a puddle on the floor and my 8 inch cock rose higher and harder than I could ever remember. I spread her legs, placed the head to the opening of her pussy and looked down at the panting, moaning creature that was my sister. And then, I pushed myself into her.

It took all of my will to go slowly. It was her first time, I knew, and it was my job to make it good for her and as painless as possible. The head of my cock butted against her hymen and I wanted permission to go further. I wanted to fuck my sister’s brains out.

“Jess?”

“Mmmm?” She was blissed out.

“There’s still time for me to stop…” I didn’t want to stop; I didn’t know what I was going to do if she told me to stop. “I haven’t broken you yet…”

“Please… no, don’t stop!”

“Are you sure? This could… hurt. A lot”.

“Do it, Dave”

“Do it?”

”Dave… please fuck me.”

I grabbed Jess’s hips, and pulled her up, onto my cock, and held her there for a long moment. She cried out when I pierced her hymen, but surprisingly she managed to engulf the whole of my cock. When her pussy stopped quivering, I began to rock my hips back and forth. Her cunt was tight and I almost came within that first minute. I don’t know how I managed to stave it off. Suddenly, she caught my rhythm and began moving with me. She moaned and I began thrusting harder, faster, and deeper. Fucking my sister was better than every dream I’d had. On the fringes of my reality, I heard her. “Oh god, oh yes, Dave, yes…” I wanted to fuck her forever. And then her pussy tightened around my cock in a vise grip. She was coming, hard. I struggled to keep thrusting into her, not wanting to stop, until finally I erupted into her.

When I opened my eyes, she was still lying under me, still joined to me. Both our bodies were coated with sweat, and the smell of sex filled the room. Our eyes met and I stroked her long, slender leg with my hand.

“Is it always like that?” she asked, her eyes were glazed and she was still breathing heavily.

“Sometimes… Sometimes it’s worse, and sometimes it’s better.”

“Wow.”

“Yeah."