My Sister Jill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then, I heard some grunting noise in the row behind us, and I looked and saw somebody blowing his wad. And, then a guy next to him did it. It was like a chain reaction. Within a few moments, half a dozen guys, came and I watched them. It was like they wanted everybody around to see them do it.

I wished though, that I could have seen it better, as dark as it was. God, it was thrilling.

Brian said, we have to be leaving in a few minutes, so come on. With that I followed him out of the theater and then down an aisle, where guys were in open booths, watching movies on little TV screens, all appeared to be playing with them selves, but some were doing it, so you could see them.

Up till now, other than Brian, I had never seen another hard dick and now I had seen dozens and a bunch of those shooting off.

Some of the guys in the booths were signaling Brian and me to come over and then they pointed to their cocks. We just kept on going though, that is, till toward the end, where this one guys was and he had to have the biggest one I ever saw. It had to be almost 10" and very thick, with a huge head on it. Brian must have known him, by the way they acted and then Brian reached over and stared stroking him. Before I knew it, a bunch of the guys around their came over to watch and had their cocks out, stroking them. All of a sudden, somebody reached down and started to play with me through my jeans. "Take it out," he said. God, I was so hot, watching it all and then having somebody play with me. I had to take it out or have it shoot off in my pants. Before I knew it, he was jacking me off and then I reached over and started doing it to him.

There must have been at least ten of us doing it to each other. And then it happened, just like in the theater, one guy went off and then others did. The guy stroking me, said, "can I suck it." God, I was so close to coming and I could only imagine what it would feel like, but I guess the thought of another guy doing me, was just too much to take, so I just shook my head no. But the guy next to him, said, "Do me." And by God he did. So I took a step back and only had to give my cock a few strokes, before I came. I felt like I came more than I ever had. It was real good.

And then the guy Brian was stroking, was getting close and yelled, "watch out." And, then he shot a load, I bet that first spurt went 6 feet. It was damnedest thing ever. And he kept shooting. By the time he was done, every one else was too, that is except Brian.

It was kind of funny, as soon as most of the guys lost their load they just disappeared. I don't know how or if they cleaned up but they just left.

I had to be careful where I stepped, there was cum everywhere and I wondered how often this type of thing happens.

Brian looked at me and told me to wait by the front door and he would be there in a second. So I left Brian and the big dick guy and went to the front door. It must have been about five or ten minutes, before he got back. I asked what was up and he said nothing anymore. We left it at that.

Brian and I hardly talked all the way back. It was one hell of an experience, but I felt dirty. What if some one knew me, what was I, queer? God, I touched someone's dick and they touched mine. I was really rattled. I vowed never again would I ever do anything like that again.

The very next day, Brian came up to me and asked if he could have a ride home, because his car was getting repaired. On the way to his house, he started talking about the movies and how crazy some guys get, that go there to watch them. He asked me if I liked it enough to go back. I replied that I would like to find a woman to do some of that kind of stuff with.

Brian just looked at me for a minute, then asked if I had ever met his wife Shirley. I said no.

He said that it was probably because, they had just had a baby, 7 months earlier and it had kept her in the house, for the most part. He asked me to you come in, meet her and have a beer.

As we went in, Brian yelled out that they had company and his wife yelled back that she was in the kitchen. When we got there, his wife was holding the baby. She had a blanket over it and I could tell that she was breast feeding him. Brian introduced me and then got us some beers. Shirley was having trouble keeping the baby awake so it would feed. Brian then told his wife that he thought that the blanket was at fault and that she should remove it. She said that she wasn't dressed properly and that it would probably embarrass everybody.

Brian then started telling her that I have never seen boobs before, let alone touched one. And, then he started talking to her about wasn't this one of her fantasies, to let some one watch. She got mad at Brian for that, but then Brian just went up to her and slowly lifted the blanket off of her. Shirley didn't make any move to stop him, only asking if he was sure it was all right. Brian said sure, who doesn't like to look.

God, her boobs were big and her nipples stood way out. I could believe how exciting it was to look at them. Brian then went over to his wife and took the free nipple and kind of tugged at it and then milk shot out. He asked if I every had seen anything like that. I said no. I think Shirley got really embarrassed, because she got up and left, cussing at Brian on the way. I told Brian that I need to leave too, which I did.

About a week later, Brian came up to me and asked if I would follow him home, I must have looked curious, because he explained that Shirley asked about me. If I was to ever want to watch her feed the baby again, I needed to come over in the next couple of days, because she wasn't going to continue breast feeding any more.

I looked at Brian like he was crazy. I asked him if he didn't mind and he said no, because we were sex pals and this type of thing was A-OK. I said that Shirley seemed really embarrassed the last time. He said that she was unprepared and just a little bit nervous about it, besides being excited. I asked, "she got excited, you mean like sexually." Brian only nodded. You should have been there to see what happened afterwards, she just about attacked me. She's a hot one, he said.

I followed Brian over to his house and went in with him. We found Shirley watching TV and the baby was no where in sight. When Shirley saw me, she jumped up and started picking up around the room. Brian went in and got us some beers. He yelled and asked Shirley if she wanted one and she said, "well for the first time in over a year I feel I can have one. I no longer am nursing. Brian asked if that was only the baby or everyone. With that she threw a pillow at him, he grabbed it and went after her. Trapping her on the sofa. He asked if maybe there wasn't a little left, she said no, but then Brian asked, then why is your shirt wet. Shirley, said she was saving it, Brian wanted to know for whom and Shirley said for herself, who else.

Brian turned to me and said, can you believe this, and she likes to get off by sucking her own boobs. Shirley told Brian to shut up and not to talk to her like that, with me there.

Brian got off of her and set down next to her, with his arm around her shoulders, and said, "I thought you like the idea of Matt seeing what you got. After all he did come over to watch you, again. Shirley then looked over to me, and asked "really?" All I could do was nod my head. This whole thing seamed surreal to me.

Brian told her that her's were the first I had ever seen and that I told him that I almost came in my pants and that I did take it out and jack off on the way home, just thinking about what I saw.

With that Brian reached down and started to play with her nipple and said, "Shirley, if you show him a little, he will show you his cock and show you how big it can get while he plays with it. Shirley then looked at Brian and said, When have you seen it?" Brian replied, "remember me telling you that sometimes at work, I had to get off, well I wasn't always alone.

Shirley, said, you mean you two did each other?"

No we just watched each other. Never touching. Watching is fun, looking at each other getting off, makes it so much better. Wouldn't you think so Shirley?"

I noticed then that Shirley had taken Brian's hand, the one playing with her and had pressed it hard it to her boob. Brian then said, "My god, Shirley, your shirt is drenched, it's so wet. Here let me help you take it off. Shirley moved her hands to block his from unbuttoning her shirt and said "I'm such a mess, let me clean up." Shirley started to rise up, but Brian wouldn't let her and said, "no, you're fine."

Brian then undid her shirt and opened it up. Brian looked at me and said aren't these jugs great. He then unclasped her bra from the front, but didn't open it up. He then sat back. Shirley just looked at him. Brian then said, in a loud whisper, "Shirley, look at Matt's pants. I had such an erection, that my pants were tented out, with a wet spot growing. I think he likes what he sees. If you show him more, maybe he will take it out for you. Open up your bra Shirley and show him what he came over here to see. You know that you want him to see those milked filled boobs and maybe to see him jack off. I think it would be fun to watch each other, watch each other play with them selves. Would you like that Shirley, would you like that, would you like to watch everybody getting off?

At this point, I don't know who was the most turned on, or that it mattered. The sexual tension in the room was so high, I mean I could hear Shirley breathing, I'm not sure anybody could catch their breath.

Brian said" Matt come over here and help Shirley with her shirt and bra.

Shirley then said, "no I'll do it, but first, Matt needs to undo his pants." Shirley could barely be heard.

But Brian said, "Matt needs to take them all the way off." Shirley then said, "You too Brian. We'll all do it at the same time." So we all did just that. Taking it slow. At least Shirley and I did. Brian seemed to be undressed before Shirley and I barely got started.

I was also busy looking at Shirley. I never saw anything so good. Finally, Brian was totally naked, then me, except for my socks. I felt weird about that. And then, Shirley, all she had on was her panties. She wouldn't take them off.

Brian was sitting there, next to Shirley, slowly stroking his cock. He the leaned over and took the closest nipple and sucked it for a moment. You could tell that of the three of us, it was Shirley that was turned on the most. "Do you like that baby?" Brian asked. Shirley said "Yea I like it and I'm not the only one. I think we all do."

Hell, I knew I did. My cock was throbbing, it almost hurt, and I was so hard. I was afraid to stroke it; I was so close to cuming.

Brian said, "Matt wants a taste, don't you Matt?"

Shirley said "NO. I'm not ready for that." Can't we just look at each other?

Brian then said, Well, if all we are going to do is watch, why not show Matt what you can do to yourself. Go on Shirley give your self a little suck.

God, almighty, I could believe my eyes, Shirley lifted a boob, a nipple to her mouth and stared to suck on it. She then looked at me, like I needed encouragement, man I was jacking now. I don't ever remember being this turned on.

Brian said, I want Matt to cum on your tits, honey, will you let him do that? How about if I do it too? With that, Brian got up and turned toward Shirley, Stoking, so that when he came, he would be in striking distance.

Damn, I had to move, because Brian now was blocking my view, I moved closer. Brian reached back and grabbed my arm and pulled me closer. He then took my free hand and put it on Shirley's boob, the one that she wasn't sucking on. Shirley saw me and felt me at the same time and then moved back, but she had no where to go. I left my hand on her and started playing with her nipple.

Shirley looked at me and then at Brian. Brian then started playing with her other boob. We were both just a foot away. I couldn't believe how her breast felt. Brian asked me what I thought about them, all I could do was make some grunting sound.

Brian then took my hand off my cock and put it on her other boob. He then reached down and took Shirley's hand and put it on my cock, but only after a few strokes, she yelled, "oh, god, no." And took her hand off and went straight for her pussy and started to go to town on her self. I wanted to jack my self off, especially watching her do herself, but I couldn't or at least I didn't want to take my hand off her boobs. I couldn't believe how hard her nipples were. This was only the second time I had ever felt any and the first time didn't really count.

And. Then Brian reached over and grabbed my cock and started jacking me. He said, "let me Buddy. I want you to cum all over her boobs."

I heard Shirley getting really excited. She told me pinch my nipples harder and when I did, milk came out. She started to pant "oh, oh, oh, oh" and yelled, "I'm starting to cum." And, that's all it took for me. I started to cum. And not only all over her boobs, but also, with Brian's help, I had a couple of spurts toward her face. She caught a load on her lips, which she quickly caught with her tongue and sucked it in. By the time I was through cuming, I just collapsed to the sofa. My legs wouldn't hold me up anymore.

Brian then grabbed her panties, pulled them off of her and moved in to her and the two of them started fucking like crazy. Shirley at this point could have cared less about me being there. She was so into the fucking and her orgasms. After a moment one of her arms flayed out and hit me in my thigh. She looked over to me and grabbed my cock. She said to me, "oh it's so good. Thank you, thank you."

I couldn't believe that with the orgasm I just had that I was responding to her touch and the sight before me. What ever it was, the two of us moved to each other and the next thing I knew she had my cock in her mouth. God it was good. I wanted to cum like this, in her mouth, but Brian started to cum and when he was through, Shirley moved away.

We, the three of us, sat back, and just let the feeling go over us and to relax, after the most intense experience, any of us had every had.

The damndest thing though, evidently Shirley wasn't through. She said, "I was almost there." And then she like it was absent-mindedly, started playing with herself again, But, it wasn't but a moment, before she was getting with it again and she with one hand took a nipple in her mouth and with the other started playing with her pussy. Watching that, I started jacking off again. I could tell that Shirley was really working hard for this orgasm. Brian was just watching he was playing with his cock, but he wasn't hard, where I was hard as a rock again. I knew if I had a few minutes I would come again. Just then I heard Shirley say, "here it comes. I'm going to cum again, it's a good one, here it cums."

I mean she couldn't stop talking and it was so erotic that it set me off. I don't know who started first or who got the other off, but we looked at each other and came at the same time.

I mean, I was wasted. But, I still couldn't take my eyes of her. After a minute, I reached over and lightly put my hand on her breast. She looked at me and said "you like them, don't you?" "Oh, hell yes," I said. With that I started to move in closer, with the hope of being able to suck on them, but I guess Shirley had other ideas, because she got up and said "I got things to do" and then she left the room.

Brian looked at me and said, "do you want me to get you a beer for the road, because I think we better call it a night."

Damn.

I don't know, but after that, it seemed just jacking off, wasn't enough anymore. I think Brian had come to the same conclusion. We didn't get together any more, even my hinting about having a beer at his house, I tried to be subtle, but he knew that I wanted to get it on with his wife again. I didn't know which one, but one of them put a nix to it.

But, I also had other things on my mind. After seeing Brian and Shirley going at it, seeing how it must feel, I knew I wouldn't be satisfied, until I got laid. Until I found a woman to have sex with that had a nice set of jugs on her. Hell, scratch that, I just want to put my dick inside of a hot pussy. I didn't care about anything else.

I did think about Wendy, I tried to see if there was a chance to watch her again, but I gave up after just one try. It was frustrating; I didn't want to watch anymore. I wanted the real thing. Shortly there after, I did see Wendy and tried to strike up a conversation, but got shot down real quick. Feeling bad, I never tried again.

It seemed I was walking around with a continuous hard on. Jacking off all the time was just not getting it done. I even thought about going back to the adult theater, but was concerned that I may fall in to a gay scene or at least that I would be satisfied with standing around with a bunch of other losers, watching each other jack off. What I wanted was to get some pussy. Every woman I saw seemed to give me a reaction. I couldn't help it. I seemed that I saw sex in everything.

For a change of pace, I went to a video store and tried to find a movie, that would help me escape and keep my mind on something else, but found my self in front of the adult section. This video store didn't have the hard core stuff, but still, it was something, that could get exciting. What I did get was a Playboy playmate cover girl highlight tape. Man, I just thought looking at some boobs, would at least be something. I decided I would have good masturbation secession. I could feel myself getting aroused just thinking about it.

I thought I was going to be alone this Friday night. I knew my parents would be gone and my sister, Jill, never was home on a Friday. But, when I got there, I found my sister, in front of the TV. When I walked in, we both looked at each other with distaste. I asked her when she was leaving and she said she wasn't. So for me to stay the hell away from her. I asked what if I wanted to watch the TV. She told me to just forget it. Go do something else. I did go to my room, I thought I would jack off any way, without the video, but it really fell short. I decided that what I wanted to do was do it watching those playmates. I reasoned that if I went in and planted myself in front of the TV, she would, after a while get up and leave. So that's what I did.

She hated me in there, but I didn't care. After a while she said she wanted to watch a movie that was coming on and for me to shut up about it. With that she changed channels. Little did I know that we were having a free weekend with a pay channel, Cinemax? Oh it was a good one too. I forgot all about my playmates. This was just as good. Very erotic. If Jill had looked in direction, she would have seen that I was supporting a very generous erection. Hell, I was flaunting it. The way I was sitting, she couldn't have missed it. But, the way she was, she wouldn't was a moment of her time looking at me.

But, during some of the scenes, I would look her way, that was when I noticed her chest. God, she looked sexy. I seemed to see for the first time how really nice her breasts were. A few minutes later, I saw that she had set up and started to brush her hair. I didn't think anything about it. Until I noticed that her nipples, how hard they seem to have gotten. Then I saw that she seem to be teasing them with her hairbrush. It was like she was brushing her long hair, but she was doing it so that her nipples got some attention too. Then during one of the sexier scenes on the video I noticed that she had moved the hairbrush in to her lap, with the handle down between her legs. Damn, the little minx is getting excited.