My Sister Karen Pt. 03

Story Info
Karen is not just my sister anymore.
1.2k words
4.14
26.7k
28

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wake up to the feeling of Karen's mouth wrapped around my rock hard cock and her hands massaging my balls and I smell the wonderful aroma of her beautiful pussy! My eyes open and the most amazing pussy is just inches from my face! I can't resist! My hands reach up and grab her ass as I bury my face in Karen's already extremely wet pussy! My tongue and cock are both deep inside of my sister! Karen is moaning as she continues to suck on my dick. I feel her body tense up as she has her first of many orgasms. I then begin to pump shot after shot of my cum deep down Karen's throat!

Karen starts to get up but I stop her as I tell her that I am far from done! I once again bury my face in her drenched pussy. Karen is moaning and almost screaming my name. I never once slowed my attack on her pussy. I felt her cum again but I never stopped licking her! I gave her a relentless assault on her pussy! After about the fifth time I made her cum I finally stopped and got up to get ready for work.

I was in the shower when the shower curtain was ripped back and my naked sister stepped in with me. I grabbed her ass and picked her up and pinned her against the wall of the shower and let her slide down onto my cock. My mouth went straight for her nipples as I sucked, nibbled, and licked them. It was not long till I was cumming deep in Karen's pussy. We finished and Karen begged me to stay with her for the day. I then became too sick to make it in to work that day.

As I was on the phone with my boss, Karen had dropped to her knees and had my cock in her mouth sucking like there was no tomorrow! She sucked until I came in her mouth again! As soon as I hung up the phone Karen stood up and crawled on top of me to straddle me in the chair. She bounced up and down on my cock. My hands were all over her body like I was never letting go of her. We continued fucking each other until we came at the same time and she collapsed on top of me still in the chair. We fell asleep in that position.

We slept like that for about 3 hours. Karen began to get up and when she did I grabbed her hips and pulled her ass into me. I shoved my cock as deep as I could in her pussy from behind. She screamed my name and within a matter of minutes I was exploding inside her again!

We finally get dressed and leave the hotel to find something for lunch. Karen is wearing some silky black panties under some really tight jeans and a black lacy bra under a tight green shirt. Our hands are all over each other. We have to be touching each other in some form or fashion. The only time we were not touching each other that day is when we had to go to the bathroom in public. We eat lunch and were about to leave when my phone rang and it was my wife. I answered it and as soon as I did Karen moved as close to me as possible and reached under the table and started rubbing my dick. I had a really hard time paying attention to my wife on the phone. Karen made me cum at the table while I was still on the phone with my wife. I hung the phone up and reached over and grabbed Karen's hair and jerked her head over to me to kiss her with a passion like never before.

We finally make our way back to the hotel and Karen gets a call from someone and tells them where we are staying and tells them to meet us there for dinner. She tells me that it is a surprise and I will have to wait until dinner to find out. We get back to our room and our clothes are immediately flying all over the place as we make it to the bed and make love to each other again! We screwed each other all afternoon until it was time for dinner. We make ourselves as presentable as we can and then hear a knock on our door. Karen goes to the door and when she opens it my eyes got big as I see her absolutely gorgeous 25 year old daughter walking in by herself dressed in the shortest black mini skirt I have ever seen in my life and a shirt cut off just below her huge boobs! Karen is smiling at me as I stare at my niece like a piece of meat! I am wondering how in the world did I ever get so damn lucky to have such beautiful family members. We head out together for dinner.

We arrive at the place we chose for dinner and I find myself walking behind Kristina just so I can stare at her ass and amazing long legs in her mini skirt. As we are walking my hand is on Karen's ass and she knows what I am looking at and it doesn't bother her at all. We sit down and I have a hard time ordering and eating my food for obvious reasons. We finish and Karen slides as close to me as possible and whispers in my ear that Kristina knows everything that we have been doing. I immediately look up at Kristina and she is smiling at me and Karen. I turn my head and kiss my sister as my hand moves its way down her back and in her pants to feel her ass. I feel a foot on my crotch and I know there is no way that can be Karen. I reach down and rub the foot and leg and it leads to Kristina. I glance over and she is just smiling at me. Needless to say it did not take long for them to make me cum in my pants in public.

We leave the restaurant and go back to the hotel. We walk in the room and Kristina goes straight to the bathroom and Karen instantly pulls me on top of her and we make love to each other again. Kristina finishes and comes back out to hang with us for a while. Karen looks at me with the biggest smile on her face and tells me in front of her daughter that I have made Karen pregnant! I became the happiest man ever when she told me that! Karen tells me that she is not done with the surprises for me yet. She then tells me that she wants me to impregnate Kristina as well! Karen also has two other daughters that are 22 and 20 years old. She told me she wants me to get them pregnant as well. Karen looks in my eyes and tells me that she wants me to own her and her daughters. How could I ever pass this opportunity up especially when I have been pursuing this woman I call my sister for so long. Karen is no longer just my sister, she is my lover, she is my woman, and soon she will be the mother to my child!