My Sister, Kelly Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled him up to her and kissed him - soft, sweet kisses. They touched each other tenderly and whispered endearing words of appreciation before Kelly drifted off to sleep. The booze and release from sexual tension and the stress of her divorce had done her in. He pulled his clothes on, found a blanket and tucked her in. She slept for three hours.

While she slept, John rummaged in her kitchen. He wasn't much of a cook, but he could put together a mean spaghetti sauce, and Kelly had a fresh loaf of French bread for garlic toast and the makings for a salad.

It was dark outside when she awakened. He sat across from her reading a novel he had scrounged from her bookshelves. When her eyes fluttered open, she greeted him with a surprised look at first, which turned into a tentative smile.

"So, you and I...it wasn't all a dream after all," she commented with a deep lazy voice and her smile broadened.

"A dream come true for me," he said.

She stretched and her perky breasts slipped out from under the blanket. His mouth watered and his cock started to get hard again. Her nostrils flared. "What's that marvelous scent?"

"Spaghetti sauce."

She grinned. "You, kind sir, could become addictive."

"That's my most fervent hope."

The direction of his eyes took hers to her exposed breasts. She yelped and pulled the blanket up, and then with a curious look, she sighed. "Old habits die hard," she quoted, grinned and dropped the blanket. "I grew up with the concept that exposing myself to my brother was a no, no. I'd forgotten that you'd seen them earlier, sucked on them, played with them, and..."

Her nipples puckered and lengthened with her comments, and she appeared embarrassed by her own words. Again, she pulled up the blanket and covered her excited breasts.

"The scrumptious smells from the kitchen are making my belly growl," she said. "Turn your back, and I'll get up and dress and then we'll eat."

"No," he said with a grin.

"No?"

"No, I won't turn my back. I'm not stupid. I want to see you naked and walking away from me. You have the greatest ass in this hemisphere and beyond, and I wouldn't miss the opportunity for the world. You wouldn't deprive me of satisfying such a harmless, little fantasy, would you?"

She laughed, pushed the blanket to the floor and rose gracefully to her feet. She exaggerated the swing of her hips slightly as she walked away from him and, at the entrance to the hall, looked over her shoulder to see of he was still looking at her. He reluctantly raised his gaze from her marvelous ass to her mischievous eyes.

"Thank you," he said with a wide smile.

She returned his smile. "You're more than welcome."

"Dinner in ten minutes," he said.

She nodded and disappeared into the hall.

Later, John watched as his sister ate heartily. She had combed out her hair from the ponytail she wore earlier. Now it shined and framed her beautiful face. She wore jeans and a blouse, but remained barefooted, and he noticed she still wore no bra. As she ate, a dab of spaghetti sauce hung from the corner of her mouth, and he wiped it away with his finger and sucked the sauce into his mouth.

"You're a sexy galoot," Kelly commented. "Good cook, too. This sauce is delicious. What's your secret?"

"Red wine. After sautéing the vegetables, I added about a cup of burgundy before the tomatoes and tomato sauce - some of the same wine your sipping now."

She dipped some garlic toast into the sauce and sucked it into her mouth. "Mmm, nice. You do know how to satisfy a woman, both in the kitchen and sexually. I enjoyed this afternoon, Bro. I needed to be loved. I needed the sex we had and more, but..."

"But I'm your brother."

"Precisely." She gazed at him with sultry eyes. "Damn! What am I going to do with this serious itch you've given me? If you were any other man, I'd take you to my bed and use your tool to scratch the itch deep inside me until you squealed for mercy and the itch went away."

He laughed and felt his cock lengthen in my pants. "You do have a way with words, Sis."

She laughed with him. "Not really. Just being honest."

"Why is your aversion to incest so strong?"

She shrugged and said, "I don't know. I had the same upbringing as you, was taught the same as you about how wrong it is, but you aren't as averse as me. Why is that?"

John smiled. "Because I've wanted you since testosterone started seeping into my system. At first, I felt guilty about my desire for you. When you entered puberty and started to develop the gorgeous body you have now, my desires multiplied exponentially. Finally, I went to the Internet and did some research. I also traded emails with like-minded individuals, both male and female, and visited a few chat rooms and forums dedicated to folks interested in incest. To be fair, I also visited some incest sites strongly against the practice. I wanted accurate pro and con viewpoints. Incest is more common than you'd think, Kelly, especially between siblings. The individuals I communicated with believe there's nothing wrong with it as long as it is between two consenting adults and no children come about as a result." I laughed. "Some of them went further, even had children, but my study of genetics indicated that risk is too great to take. Actually, that's why incest became a taboo. Over the ages, children from incestuous couples proved to be at a higher risk of being born malformed. With the pill and other birth control methods available today, incest shouldn't be the big taboo it is, no more of a taboo than any other recreational sexual practice."

Her mouth dropped open as he spoke, and when he stopped talking she slammed it shut. "Amazing. Will you show me these web sites, chat rooms and forums? I want to check incest out like you did. I don't want you to sway me. I want to decide for myself."

"Of course," he said with a smile, delighted she wanted to explore the issue. Perhaps he had a chance after all.

She looked at him with a serious expression. "John, if I decide you're wrong, will you accept my opinion and not press the issue?"

"Yes. As I told you earlier, I want you desperately, but I want you to want me as much as I want you."

She smiled. "You've missed the point. I probably want you more than you want me already, but I won't let us go any further than we already have unless I can feel much more comfortable about the incest taboo."

"Sis, I consider oral sex incestuous."

She chuckled. "I do, too, but we've already broken that taboo, and I refuse to deprive myself of more of that pleasure until I finish my research." Her eyes became lusty with her lids half-closed. "Can you spend the night? I'd love to wake up with your arms around me. No fucking, though. Okay?"

He nodded and smiled. Many of his fondest wishes had been realized with her request. Only one remained.

While they cleaned up the dinner mess, their conversation returned to the photo that had started everything that had happened that day.

"How well do you know Mary?" he asked.

"Not as well as I thought, obviously. She's been in my home quite a few times. I am surprised she allowed her picture to be taken with Peter, though. Peter isn't her main squeeze. She dates a guy named Chuck, short for Charles, I think. Last name...Johnson."

"What about Peter?"

"I never liked him. His ego is larger than all outdoors. He works in the same department with Jim, and the two of them are good friends. Sometimes I believed Jim preferred Peter's company to mine. Now I know why."

"While you research incest, I'm going to cruise the Internet to see if I can find more photos involving either Peter or Mary and, of course, your living room. And as we decided earlier, I need a conversation with Mary. If we can find some damning evidence about Jim, your divorce will proceed much smoother."

"Don't forget the blond piece he moved in with. What more do I need?"

"Maybe none, but it's better to be safe than sorry." He didn't tell Kelly, but he wanted to make sure Jim had not secretly taken photographs of her and posted them to the Internet, as well. Then another thought struck me.

"Did Jim ever take any pictures of you that would be...?"

"Oh, Jesus! Yes! Oh, John! My God! I'd forgotten, but he didn't take pictures. A video!"

12