My Sister, Kelly Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? What are you doing?" Janice asked in amazement. "No, don't stop! Don't talk! Just keep doing whatever you're doing!"

He pressed against the spot with the tips of both fingers, and then pressed again and again, rhythmically and with the amount of pressure she seemed to prefer, a tapping motion. He stopped sucking her clitoris and started to slowly lick it.

"Oh, Daddy, no one's ever made me feel the way you're making me feel right now. I love it!"

Her hips moved but not enough to dislodge his connection to her G-spot, and her clitoris throbbed, becoming even larger as his tongue moved over it.

A few minutes later, she wailed, "Oh! Oh! I'm coming, Daddy. I'm coming!"

She raised her hips up off the bed, and Mel hung on, continuing to tap with his fingers inside her cunt. He felt her interior membranes beyond his fingers swell up and push at them as if to expel them. Janice screamed incoherently as an orgasm rushed over her body, and Mel felt her juices gush out from deep inside her over his fingers and onto his hand and finally drenching the bed under her delightful bottom.

At first, his fingers resisted as her membranes tried to expel them, and then he slacked off, letting the contraction push him outward, only to push back and start their rhythmic tapping once again.

"Oh, yes! Yes! I'm coming again! What are you doing! Yes! Don't stop! Oh, God, don't stop, Daddy!"

She climaxed again, and a few minutes later yet again, and Mel reveled in his daughter's orgasmic response. She had reached an orgasmic plateau, and he knew only a clitoral orgasm would bring her down, so he sucked her clit back into his mouth and retracted his fingers as he lashed her clit with his tongue. She gasped, and his efforts were soon rewarded when her hips reached for the ceiling, and he flattened his tongue against her cunt to let her move against it at the speed and pressure of her choosing. She remained stiff throughout at least a dozen contractions, jerking her body as each one gripped her and pulling his face so tightly to her cunt he couldn't breathe, but he didn't mind; he knew she would soon release him.

Finally she collapsed, completely drained of all energy, and tugged at him ineffectively. But he knew what she wanted and crawled up next to her and held her tenderly, brushing his lips against hers, kissing her eyes and ears and neck and whispering how much he loved her.

A few minutes later, her eyes fluttered open, and she smiled at him. "What did you do to me?" she asked with her voice full of wonder.

"I think I found your G-spot," he said and chuckled. "No, I know I found your G-spot. You were beautiful, Janice. I loved every second of it."

"Not as much as I did," she whispered, and he could see she suddenly remembered he had needs that had not been satisfied. She reached for him, but he had lost his erection.

She grinned. "Your turn. I know just how to solve this problem." She kissed him and slid down his body, finally licking around the head of his cock after she had retracted its foreskin.

***

When Harriet and her daughter stepped back into the living room, John was on the phone. The expression on Jenny's face told the story. She wants him, Harriet thought. So do I, but I can wait. I'll have my turn.

John hung up and turned to them. "Bob called and wanted to meet with Mary and Chuck earlier than scheduled. I just talked with them. I need to leave again." He glanced at Kelly.

"I'll go with you," Kelly remarked.

"Do you mind if I join you, too?" Jenny said.

Again, John quizzed Kelly silently with his look.

Kelly grinned. "Great! That'll give the three of us time to reminisce a little and get to know each other again."

"I think I'll head back home," Harriet said. "Can you drop Jenny off at my house later, John?"

"Sure, no problem."

Harriet grinned. She had decided not to call and warn her husband and daughter. The last thing she wanted was for them to be presentable when she arrived.

***

Jenny, sitting in the back seat, watched Kelly glance at her brother. If they aren't fucking each other, she thought, they soon will be.

"Kelly, what's with you and John?"

Kelly blushed and shrugged. "I love the handsome bloke to pieces," she said and giggled. "We're supposed to keep our relationship private, but I can't stop how I feel about him from glaring like headlights when I look at him."

Disappointment washed over Jenny. Until that moment, she had considered John a possible source to help alleviate her post-divorce depression and satisfy the sexual tension inexorably building inside her for the last few months.

"Did I shock you?" Kelly asked when she noticed Jenny's expression.

"No, no. I'm fine."

"Some folks think incest is sick. I just wondered."

Jenny laughed. "No, I... Let's just say I know love doesn't always make sense. I loved my ex-husband - at first. But he turned out to be a rat. He didn't love me, not like I loved him. He wasn't confident enough to love anyone deeply, especially himself. I made a mistake."

Kelly laughed. "Yeah, me, too. After I married Jim, I discovered he was a weak, supercilious, lily-livered hoodlum, but I loved him when I married him, and God how I tried to make the marriage work even after I learned what a sniveling snake he was."

"Men!" Jenny exclaimed and smiled.

"Yeah," Kelly agreed.

"Wait just a minute," John remarked as he pulled into a parking garage.

"Present company excluded," Kelly quickly added and slid over next to her brother, kissing him on his cheek. She turned to Jenny. "I noticed you flirting with John. I can highly recommend him, if you're interested, that is."

"What?" John exclaimed.

"What about the two of you?" Jenny asked. She smiled, fondly remembering a personal childhood incestuous experience with her cousin, a boy two years older than her at the time. She was thirteen then, and the incestuous incidents had started shortly after she moved with her family to Dallas where her father and uncle became partners in a new business. New to the city, she had no friends, but Perry, her cousin, had introduced her to some of his friends and had graciously allowed her to hang out with them. One night, Perry's parents and hers had attended a business dinner, and she found herself alone with the boy. She had been teasing her father sexually for a few years for the fun of it, and teasing Perry came naturally to her. Unlike her father, Perry had reacted by grabbing her and taking the sexual play further than she expected. Later, she was delighted the boy had reacted like he did because she had thoroughly enjoyed the experience and thereafter urged him to fuck her at every opportunity, eventually sharing the boy with a girlfriend. Surprisingly, Jenny understood Kelly's motivation.

"John's the love of my life, but he's like me," Kelly replied. "He has a lot of love in him, and the more he loves the larger his capacity for love becomes."

"What?" John shouted.

Jenny grinned. "How nice. Two people in love willing to share their love. Doesn't happen very often."

"Yeah, definitely rare," Kelly quipped.

"Wait a minute!" John shouted. "Don't I have anything to say about this?"

"No!" Jenny and Kelly shouted at the same time and then laughed together.

"Actually you do," Jenny said when the women stopped laughing. "If you don't want me, then..." She shrugged.

John didn't immediately speak up.

"Tell Jenny how you feel, John," Kelly said. "It's not nice to leave a lady hanging."

"I want you, Jenny," he said softly as he pulled into a parking stall. He turned off the engine and twisted so he partially faced her. "I had a crush on you years ago. When I saw you today after all this time, I wanted you more than I did back then - much more."

"Ooh, I was correct earlier, Kelly. He's a charming rogue," Jenny said.

"Yeah, I noticed," Kelly remarked dryly and flitted her fingers over his trousers fondling his partial erection. She smiled and kissed his cheek again.

***

John shook his head. About a week ago, his secret love had still been a secret. He had finally expressed his clandestine love for Kelly, and she had returned his love with full measure. He had mentally prepared himself to forsake all other women for the rest of his life. And then his other sister had joined Kelly and him in their bed, and finally the love of his life had had sex with his mother. Now Kelly was setting him up to enjoy Jenny's nubile body - all in the name of love. He felt confused but he could see nothing but adoration in Kelly's eyes as the three of them ascended the elevator to his attorney's office.

John introduced Bob Williams to Kelly and Jenny and noticed Bob's body language telegraphed more than a little interest in Jenny. She returned his interest in a flirtatious manner, and the four of them were soon laughing and having a good time when Mary and Chuck arrived and destroyed the jovial mood. Mary looked maudlin, and Chuck obviously worried about her mental well-being.

Bob's comments about their legal position didn't brighten Mary and Chuck's spirits, and John agreed to meet with Chuck an hour later so he could introduce him to his photographer friend.

Back in the car, Kelly teased Jenny. "In town for less than two hours, and already you have two offers. Yep, you'll make a good lure."

"Offers?" John asked. "Did I miss something?"

"Yeah, while you were talking with Chuck and I was holding Mary's nervous hand, Bob asked Jenny for a dinner date tomorrow night, which she promptly accepted."

John groaned. "You can't tell Bob about our plan, Jenny."

She laughed. "I didn't and won't."

"And be careful about getting too involved with him or you'll lose your usefulness to us as a lure. Right after you do your thing for us, you'll need to return to Albuquerque for your own safety."

She laughed again. "I know. Kelly covered the risks. Are you jealous about Bob, John?"

He shook his head. "Can't win for losing," he muttered under his breath.

"What?" Kelly asked, grinning.

"Nothing. I'll drop the two of you off at your place, Kelly. Will you drive Jenny to Mom's? I'll need to rush away again to meet the photographer. His studio is across town."

"No problem, except I think Jenny should stay with us tonight."

Jenny smiled. "Not tonight. I should spend some time with Harriet. She's a dear woman and I love her, and I wouldn't want to hurt her feelings."

"She'd understand," Kelly said.

"Perhaps, but... Let's see what happens. Okay?"

Kelly nodded.

***

Harriet let herself into her house as silently as possible. She set her purse on the table near the front door, and slipped off her shoes.

As she approached Janice's bedroom she started to hear sounds, lovely sexy sounds. Good, she thought with a wide grin, they're still at it.

The door was open and Harriet peeked around the corner. The sight greeting her made her gasp. Her husband's eyes flashed open, filled with guilt and fear and turned toward her. Janice, who was astraddle her father with his large cock firmly planted in her cunt, turned to her mother and smiled.

"Hi, Mom. Care to join us?"

"Would you mind, Mel?" Harriet asked but started to remove her clothes before he answered.

"Would I mind? You've got to be kidding! I think I've died and gone to heaven."

Harriet chuckled and peeled off her very wet panties. "Good, don't move, either of you." Naked, she climbed onto the bed and straddled her husband's head facing her daughter. Using her fingers, she spread the lips of her cunt and slowly lowered it to Mel's mouth. "Yes!" she hissed when her husband's tongue became active. "I've been so hot thinking about the two of you I could hardly concentrate."

"Where's Jenny?" Janice asked when she started to move on and off her father's cock again.

"With Kelly and John, but she won't be long. Ah, yes, Mel, you have the most talented tongue."

Janice giggled. "He sure does."

Harriet leaned forward and licked her daughter's nipple. "You don't mind if I play with your lovely breasts, do you, Janice?" she said with a wicked grin.

###

12