My Sister, Kelly Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've been waiting for you, and it hasn't been easy."

"God, this is sexy. Do you realize you haven't even kissed me, and I'm seconds away from coming all over your hand?"

Mel added a third finger inside her cunt as his very wet thumb strummed her clitoris as if it were a string on a banjo.

Suddenly, an orgasm overwhelmed her, struck her with force and with an intensity she had not felt for a long time. She screamed and her back arched as her body stiffened. She pulled Mel's hand tightly to her cunt with both of her hands, and her hips took off, flashing back and forth, pulling his fingers in and out of her cunt as his thumb mashed her clit with each slide of her hips. A minute later, she collapsed back against the seat.

"Beautiful," Mel sighed. "Simply beautiful."

Jenny's eyes fluttered open. "That was much better than the come I had with the boy so many years ago," she whispered. "Umm, nice." Suddenly she realized she had jerked her hands from Mel's cock when she climaxed. "You didn't come, did you?"

"No, but..."

"I'm so sorry. I'm a selfish wench, I guess. Here let me...ooh, it's still nice and hard, and you're leaking pre-cum like a broken fire hydrant. I'll tell you what I'll do to make up for being selfish. Instead of coming in your handkerchief, why don't you come in my mouth?"

She leaned forward and sunk her mouth down around his shaft like she had envisioned her cunt doing the same a few minutes before. A groan of pleasure roared from deep within the man, reverberating off the windows, and in a few seconds, he blasted semen into Jenny's mouth. She swallowed and prepared for the next onslaught, gulped more of his juices and waited for the next explosion. When the man finally finished and slumped back on the seat, Jenny had eaten most of his come except for a small amount sliding from each corner of her mouth to her chin. She pushed the excess into her mouth with her fingers and smacked her lips.

She straightened and kissed him thoroughly. She refused let a man give her an orgasm and return the favor with a blowjob without at least getting one kiss during the event. If he fucks as good as he kisses, she thought a few seconds later, tonight could prove to be very exciting. Besides I'd prefer Harriet to Kelly to be the first woman I have sex with.

She smiled as she sat back and repaired her clothing and makeup, finishing just before Peter exited the building and climbed into his car. Mel guided his car behind the Taurus, staying far enough back so the man wouldn't suspect he was being followed, but close enough so they wouldn't lose him.