My Sister, Kelly Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eons or a split-second later, he could sense the world around him again. He discovered he was still bellowing as he thrust his cock almost violently into Harriett's cunt as each massive contraction wracked his body.

Finally, he collapsed on top of Harriett, who was on top of Jenny, who grunted with pain. Mel rolled to the side, and Harriett rolled the other way. Jenny just went limp. Mel pulled Harriett across Jenny's legs and kissed her.

"I love you, Harriett, I love you," he whispered.

"Uh-huh," she murmured, too exhausted to move or talk.

Jenny twisted head-to-foot and joined Mel and Harriet. Mel kissed Jenny, too, and told her how beautiful, how wonderful he thought she was. Harriett and Jenny kissed softly, and then they all merely held each other for a while enjoying the lassitude that followed intense orgasms.

Harriett recovered first, which surprised Mel because she'd appeared the most exhausted. She rolled from the bed and strolled to the bathroom. She returned in a few minutes with a warm, damp washcloth and bathed Mel's brow and his cock and balls.

"The two of you really do love each other, don't you?" Jenny said.

Mel nodded and Harriett grinned. "Oh, yes," Harried said. "This delicious man is the love of my life."


###