My Sister Lisa Ch. 02

Story Info
Brother and sister seduce mother.
1.8k words
137.7k
33
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 09/28/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ronnie11
ronnie11
1,475 Followers

Sandy laid in bed thinking about what just happened between her and the kids. Part of her was upset at what went on but another part was aroused like she could never ever remember being this turned on. Although being a widow for only two years and not dating at all, she now felt like there was a fire burning within her.

Working in Denver and going with her closest friend Kathy Olson, Sandy started to think that things we used to view as taboo simply might just be a way of coping or moving on.

In Denver, Sandy discovered a side to Kathy that she never would have guessed possible. Kathy at thirty eight, looking more like twenty eight with her Fitness Edge figure and still single was into Adult Entertainment as she called it. Sandy just said porno sites to her friends chagrin but Kathy explained her view that it was merely another outlet for her at this time in her life. Sandy wondered by how she spoke how involved she truly was into porn and even wondered if she modeled in some of the sites. It was confusing and she just dismissed it as Kathy's hang up but tonight she realized she was heading into an area unfamiliar to her and yet she was so excited and conflicted at the same time.

"I think maybe she and I should talk." Sandy thought to herself. But another part of her feared rejection or worse for what she was feeling. "Better wait a while more." She said silently.

The next day was as if nothing had even happened. Sandy thought it so odd how it seemed like it was a dream but knew it wasn't. Lisa and Michael watched football together and for all things considered, maybe last night was just something that got out of hand and they were all going to act as though it never occurred. Or so it seemed.

Sitting in the dining room having supper, Sandy felt comfortable sitting with both Lisa and Michael more as a friend than as a parent. "Maybe last night changed something about how we interact with each other" She thought.

"I think I am going to have some ice cream, anyone want any?" Lisa asked.

Both Sandy and Michael begged off and Lisa got two scoops in a bowl and sat down. Putting the vanilla ice cream in her mouth she allowed it to melt and dribble out of her mouth slowly and seductively. Sandy thought it odd but then Lisa said, "Hey Mike, maybe I could get on your porno sites you watch and you could watch me too."

Sandy could not believe what Lisa just said but was even more surprised by what Michael said in response.

"You know Lis, I like the way that cream drips off your lips but I would rather see how it got there to begin with. That would be interesting." Michael said.

"Well, maybe if you model your little mini skirt again I might show you." Lisa answered.

"I'll do it if you wear that little t-shirt you showed me." Michael replied.

Sandy could feel herself getting wet just listening to them flirt. It was though she could not move nor did she want too, either. Picking up her glass of wine she drank it down quickly then poured herself another glass. Lisa and Michael both looked at each other and smiled as Sandy drank the second glass.

"But how do I know you still have any cream left after all you shot last night?" Lisa said seductively.

"He's young and I'm sure looking at his web sites, he must jerk off two or three times a day." Sandy said.

Michael and Lisa just looked at each other in amazement from what their mother just said. They knew the wine must have loosened her up but also two years of being frustrated was helping too.

"Well, let's go get changed and we can see if he is up to it." Lisa said.

Sandy put her robe from last night on but this time she did not tie it. Sitting on the couch she saw Lisa come in and knew why Michael picked that T-shirt. It just came down to below her boobs and nothing else was covered. Essentially, she was naked.

Lisa turned and modeled for Sandy without any inhibitions at all. She did a spread eagle and looking at Sandy said, "All guys can't resist the sight of a girl with her legs spread wide open; especially Michael."

Sandy felt herself quiver as she watched Lisa model like a naked gymnast. Twisting and turning towards her mother with her legs wide open, Lisa seemed taking great satisfaction in watching Sandy's reaction to her every movement. It was as if Lisa was trying to seduce her. "Maybe I had too much wine." Sandy thought to herself.

Lisa felt a fire within her that she had not yet felt before. She puzzled why but all she knew was how excited she felt literally being naked in front of her mother.

"I think we might need a couple of towels before the night is out." Sandy said to Lisa.

Michael walked into the room wearing his little wrap around robe which merely heightened both women's excitement. At just twenty, he already possessed the skills into seducing women far beyond what most men possessed.

"Mom said you better get a couple of towel because it's going to get a little messy." Lisa said.

Michael left the room and came back in with three big bath towels in his arms. Lisa seeing the three towels said, "My aren't we confident with three towels. How do you know you'll even need one?"

"If I get some help I'm sure I won't have a problem. Especially seeing you in that T-shirt.

Lisa continues to twist and turn in her orgy of seduction that she was working on both Michael and her mother. Placing her finger inside her she moaned, "I'M so wet."

Michael sat down next to his mother on the couch and both of them watched Lisa as she built the sexual tensions to even a higher level. Not being able to take any more, Michael undid his robe and started to stroke himself slowly as Lisa fingered herself in front of him.

"You might as well fuck her like you did this morning." Sandy said.

"So you did see us this morning." Lisa said.

"I hope she hasn't worn you out." Sandy says to Michael seductively.

"Maybe we should find out." Michael says.

Standing up he picks her up and removes her robe and pushes her down on the floor and spreads her legs open with his cock inches from her pussy.

"Fuck me like you fucked her." Sandy moans.

Michael pushed his cock in and just spread her lips open. He could feel how wet she was as his cock slid all the way inside her. Sandy felt herself filled for the first time in two years, with every thrust she quivered with excitement. Michael could not believe what was happening as he rolled over onto his back bringing Sandy on top without coming out of her. Sandy rode up and down as Michael filled her with each movement of her hips.

Lisa watched then crawled on the floor next to Michael's head and then lowered herself on to his face. He was fucking Sandy and sucking Lisa at the same time.

"I can't believe what the two of you are doing to me." Sandy moaned.

"You're the one who stared at his cock; remember? Lisa said softly as Michael licked her clit.

Lisa arched her back as she felt her orgasm over power her. She pushed her pussy down on his face as she moaned with pleasure. "I can't believe what you do to me with that tongue of yours."

Lifting herself off Michael's face, she came behind Sandy as she rode Michael. With the tips of her fingers, she slid her hand between them and found Sandy's clit and started to rub it gently. Sandy winced as she felt the two sensations at the same time. She knew she was close and could feel the first waves coming over her. Lisa quickened her motion as Michael spread her ass wide open rubbing her ass hole at the same time.

"Don't stop; I'M almost there." Sandy moaned.

Michael pushed his finger into her ass as Lisa brought her to climax. Sandy stopped moving and stood still for a minute as she calmed herself. Feeling Michael's finger enter her ass and Lisa stroking her all the while Michael filling her was something that she had never experienced with any of her lovers.

Feeling the full effect of her climax she stopped riding Michael and stood still for a minute as she calmed herself. Her clit was still so sensitive from her climax as Michael's cock was still inside her. Looking down on him she said, "I'll give you something you never had before." She lifted up and slid his cock into her ass.

Lisa watched with amazement as Michael's cock slid in and out of Sandy ass. With his hands, he opened her wide open so Lisa could watch the orgy unfold in front of her.

"I can't believe how tight you ass is." Michael moaned.

Sandy rode up and down clearly putting on a show for Lisa. Sandy could not believe how turned on she was as her ass was stretched open with each stroke. Lisa could feel herself getting excited as she watched her mother's asshole being filled.

"I'M goanna cum." Michael said as he felt his thighs starting to quiver. He grabbed Sandy around the waist and pulled her down towards him. She did not intend to but she instinctively slid her tongue into his mouth as he fucked her faster and faster into her quivering asshole. Michael opened his mouth and they slid their tongues together as he shot his spasms of pleasure into her ass.

Sandy felt the hot cream fill her ass and kissed more passionately as Michael emptied inside her. She felt the warmth of his semen and lifted herself up from their kiss. Lisa watched as Michael's cock slowly slid out of Sandy's ass and the white cream began to ooze out slowly from her asshole. Slowly it trickled out until thick white gobs began to come out faster onto Michael's stomach.

Sitting on the couch a few minutes later, they talked about what just happened and how exciting it was doing it together. Sandy felt alive for the first time since she buried her husband two years ago. Rather than feel the good or the bad of what they just did, she decided that for what ever reasons, this was supposed to happen. She and Lisa were now more alive than she could ever imagine and Michael was the recipient for their new found passions.

ronnie11
ronnie11
1,475 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
"Ohhh...Mommy," I Groaned He deflowers sister, impregnates mom.in Incest/Taboo
My Three Sisters - and Mom Jake finds closeness with his family.in Incest/Taboo
Two Moms, Two Laps, Two Hours What could possibly be wrong with this idea?in Incest/Taboo
Best Present Ever: Bitch Sister A virgin older brother makes his 18-year-old sister his slut.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories