My Sister Made Me Ch. 07

Story Info
Alex goes out; Sam's world is ripped apart.
20.9k words
4.72
36.3k
46

Part 7 of the 23 part series

Updated 03/27/2024
Created 02/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,312 Followers

Check my profile to contact me and get updates!

My Sister Made Me

Chapter 7

Alex

Saturday evening...

Alex let Toni get her all fixed up for that evening out, even putting on the ridiculously sexy dress she'd worn at the very first party that she'd gone to with her twin. Her hair was pulled up sexily and she had to admit, she looked damn good.

She briefly wondered if she should be concerned since she didn't have someone with her. Sure Dane would be there, but he'd be working. She brushed the thoughts away though, and drove to the sports bar where he and Sally worked.

As luck would have it, Danny and Hannah were there too, and she smiled and waved as she came in and walked over to them. She raised an eyebrow when Sally, looking tall and gorgeous with her long black hair pulled up in a sloppy knot, came over and gave the two of them some fresh drinks.

"Jesus," Hannah said, her eyes going wide at Alex's dress. "You are the epitome of sexy," she said, nudging Danny. His eyes went just as wide and he stood, looking around.

"What the fuck Alex?" he asked. "You're gonna..."

She smirked. "Attract some attention? That's what I want!"

He rolled his eyes and shook his head. "That's not..."

"I'm a big girl, big brother," she interrupted. "I'm capable of making my own mistakes, thank you."

He smirked and shook his head again.

"You don't like the way I look?" she asked, sliding next to Hannah. The brunette's hand immediately went to lay suggestively on Alex's leg as the two girls looked intently at him.

Before he had a chance to reply, Sally slid the drinks to them and then ogled Alex.

"Hey gorgeous," Alex said, hugging the gorgeous waitress.

"Holy cow!" Sally sputtered. "Now that is a dress!"

"Toni's," Alex said, grinning. "I'm sure you can borrow it sometime."

"Oh honey, you're the only one that looks that good in that dress, I can guarantee that," she said. "Wanna drink?"

Alex, having never drank in public, shrugged. "I'm only eighteen, Sally," she said. "I..."

"Oh don't worry about that," Sally said. "Dane lets your brother and Hannah drink."

She smiled, thinking about how to put her plan into motion. "I'll take something that's not too stiff," she said.

Sally winked and went to check on another table. As Alex watched, she smirked as one of the guys at the table put his arm around Sally's waist. She playfully flirted with the group, even tossing her hair in a ridiculously sexy manner. The guy half-hugging her grew bolder and let his hand slide lower, gently cupping one of her cheeks. She let it hang there for a second before she slid out of his grasp and headed back to the bar.

"She knows what she's doing," Danny said, smirking. "I keep telling Hannah to come work here."

She giggled. "You want me to get groped by a bunch of drunk guys?" she asked.

He shrugged. "Sally makes some serious cash," he said. "I know you gonna be coming back to this," he said, grabbing his crotch lewdly.

She giggled again, obviously feeling the effect of the alcohol. "Alex, you should tell Beck to come out!"

Alex smirked but shook her head. "He can't see me like this," she said. "He'll get the wrong impression of me!"

"What?" Danny asked, smirking at her. "Like thinking you're easy?"

She flipped him off, smiling widely. "We can't have that, can we."

"Ignore him, gorgeous," Hannah said. "He's just jealous."

Alex giggled. "I could always slide underneath the table and finish you both off right here," she said seductively.

Hannah smiled widely, then leaned into Alex, giggling and pulling her to her. Turning, she grinned at Danny for a second before turning back to Alex.

"He definitely wants to fuck you," she said, laughing loudly afterwards.

Danny rolled his eyes and took another drink.

Alex turned and kissed Hannah, full on the lips for a moment, as the well-endowed girl giggled and haphazardly groped at her.

"I wouldn't mind that in the least," she admitted, causing Hannah to laugh harder.

More than a few guys had taken note of Alex's entrance. She smirked and rolled her eyes as several of them tried to smile and get her attention.

"I better get her home," Danny said, smirking at Alex. "Are you gonna be okay?"

She nodded. "Of course! I'm just gonna go up to the bar and talk to Dane and Sally."

"Call me if you need a ride or anything," he said, standing.

She followed him, standing and moving up to him to offer a hug. He smiled, pulling her into him and even putting a hand on the upper curve of her ass. She looked up at him and raised an eyebrow. "Are you trying to turn me on and get a blowjob?" she asked in an accusatory tone.

He grinned and shrugged, kissing her forehead and reaching for Sally, who was apparently a light-weight at drinking and had wandered over to talk to a couple of cute guys in the time it had taken Danny to hug his sister.

As he helped his stumbling girlfriend out of the bar while she burbled a good-bye and waved at her new friends, Alex sat watching and giggling. Alex stood and started to walk over to the bar, but was immediately intercepted by one of the guys at the table Sally had been groped at.

"That is one good looking dress," he said. "I'm Curt."

"Alex," she said, smiling. "Is it the dress that's good looking or me?" she shot back.

He raised an eyebrow, surprised. "I uh..."

"No snappy comebacks?" she asked, not letting up. She giggled though, letting him know that she was just messing with him.

He chuckled. "Why don't you come sit with us?" he asked. "There's lots of guys that would take advantage of a dress like that."

She smirked. "Then why would I want to sit with a whole table of them?" she asked.

He looked at her, confused for a moment. "I didn't mean... no... I just..."

"Mmmhmm," she said, smirking.

"No..." he stammered.

Giggling, she touched his arm and laughed, causing him to fall silent and raise an eyebrow. "I walked right into that."

"At least you didn't give me some cheesy pickup line," she said. "That dress would look pretty good on my floor, etc."

He laughed. "I've been known to try that in the past." He leaned in, gently placing a hand on the small of her back. "Want to come and sit?" he asked. "No pressure."

She quickly took stock of him. He wasn't overly muscled, and he had a quiet cuteness about him.

"Sure," she said, smiling.

He turned and walked back over to the table, leading her by the hand. The group of guys looked up, their eyes immediately roaming over her body, so sexily accentuated by the ridiculous dress she was wearing.

"Alex, these are my friends," he said. "Guys, this is Alex."

She smiled and shook their hands one by one. "Joe, Paul, Aaron, Mark, Deon," they said, smiling and looking at her again.

Seeing that Curt was going to let her sit first, she smirked. "Trapping me in the middle?" she asked, sliding in next to Deon, who was an attractive young black man.

"No," Curt stammered. "I was trying to be polite."

"Jesus man," Aaron said. "She's fucking with you."

The guys laughed as did Alex, smiling easily.

Sally came back over and stood opposite of her. "Sweetheart," she said, raising an eyebrow. "Did these heathens force you to sit with them?"

She giggled and shook her head. "I'm just being sociable," she replied. "I'm good."

Sally winked and passed out the drinks. As she stood there talking for a minute the guy on the other side of the table, the one that had groped her before, slid his hand up her leg.

"You see?" she said, looking at Alex and shaking her head in dismay. She looked down as he gently squeezed her rump, a cheeky grin on his face.

"Behave yourself!" Alex said, taking a peanut from the bowl of bar mix and throwing it at the young man.

"Dammit Joe," Curt said. The other guys joined in, pelting him with bar mix for a few seconds as he held up his hands in defeat.

"I'm sorry," he said, looking up at Sally. "I just couldn't resist that ass."

She grinned at the table and winked at Alex, then turned and headed for another table.

"So Alex," Deon said. "You work at the Twin Mountain Coffee Company, yeah?" he asked.

She smiled at him. "Yes, I do. Well... did."

"You got a twin sister, right?" he asked.

She grinned and nodded. "Toni."

He grinned widely and snapped his fingers. "I knew that was you!" Beside him, Mark grinned and high-fived him.

"Wait," Deon said, apparently just then processing the second part of her response. "You quit?"

Alex smiled and nodded. "Sorry," she said. "My brother over there," she said, pointing at Dane behind the bar, "caught my sister and me working there."

Deon looked over and saw Dane.

"He got a little mad at us," she said, grinning.

"Well, shit, if I was your brother I'd be protective of you too," he said.

"Shit, if I was her brother I think I'd be fuckin' my sister," Joe said, grinning widely. The guy and Alex all laughed and groaned appropriately.

"Whoa," Paul said. "Too far Joey." He held up his hands in defeat, smiling widely. Alex winked at him reassuringly, letting him know that she thought it was hilarious.

"Can I show them the picture you let me take?" Deon said.

She shrugged. "I don't remember letting you take a picture, sweetheart, but regardless, you can show whoever you like."

"I don't know if any of you dudes even like coffee, but it's totally worth going there," Deon commented. "Alex and her twin were the stars, but the other girls look pretty good too."

She shrugged and smiled. A couple of the guys looked confused, so she took a second to explain. "I'm a naughty barista," she said. "I serve coffee dressed up in skimpy clothes."

"I tipped you extra and your sister made you come over and take a sexy picture," he said, showing her his phone.

She giggled and looked. "Yep, that's my sister behind me, and... those are my boobs. I remember that now. You had a Cowboy's ball cap on, though, right?"

She remembered now. Deon had been in the passenger seat, Mark driving. Deon had tossed Toni some cash, and she'd grabbed Alex over.

"There's another, isn't there?" she asked.

He nodded. "Yeah, but this is the best."

She snickered and thumbed left. The first picture he'd taken was of the two of them standing next to each other. The favorite was of the two of them again, but Toni was behind Alex and had reached around and pulled the tiny bikini apart, exposing her breasts to the two men. Alex was smirking, as if she was about to roll her eyes.

He passed the phone around, causing Alex to grin.

"So you're Alex, and your sister is Toni?" Aaron asked.

She raised an eyebrow. "Yes."

"Are they short for something, or did your father want boys?" he asked. "No offense."

She smirked. "None taken. My name is Alessandra and my twin is Antonia. Toni and Alex sound better. Come to think of it though, my other sister is Samantha and we call her Sam." She raised an eyebrow in thought. "Anyways, we're named after my dad's side of the family; his mom and her sister, and I think their mom, or a great aunt or something."

"You're right," Paul said. "Alex and Sam sound better."

She snickered and nodded.

"There's just something sexy and alluring about a woman as gorgeous as Alex here, that has a masculine sounding name," Paul said. Some of the guys agreed, but others weren't so sure. A silence fell on the group then, and Alex decided to keep the conversation light and have a little fun.

"Curt and I were talking about cheesy pickup lines," she said. "I wanna hear your best shot to get me to talk to you." The guys laughed at her suggestion. "Come on," she said. "Pretend that I'm standing at the bar and you've got a window to come up and hit on me."

The guys looked at each other nervously for a second before one of them spoke up.

Paul smiled and turned to Alex. "You want to have some good sex tonight?" he asked.

She smirked. "Yes."

Frowning, he shook his head. "No woman would say that. If we're gonna do this, you have to act right and say what you normally would."

"Oh, sorry!" she said.

"You wanna have some good sex tonight?" he asked again.

"No," she snapped, as if she were tired of being hit on.

"You came to the right place," he said.

She burst out laughing and leaned animatedly over into Deon for a moment. Recovering a few seconds later, she quietly applauded along with the rest of the guys. "That was good," she said, smiling. "I think getting them laughing is an excellent strategy."

Joe tried next. "Hey, nice shoes, wanna fuck?" He said it flatly, looking direct at her and most especially, not at her shoes. He grinned widely afterwards.

She looked at him curiously and then burst out laughing. "Okay... I guess," she said. The guys threw peanuts at him again.

"No," she said. "That was disarming," she said. "That's kind of the idea."

Joe grinned widely and elbowed one of his friends. "A variant I've heard is, "Wanna fuck or should I apologize," he said.

She shook her head at his second pass. "Nah, the delivery method on the first one was much better, I think."

He grinned.

Aaron was next. "Hi, I'm Aaron if you're looking to make a mistake tonight," he said.

Alex laughed and nodded. "Disarming, funny, self-deprecating," she said. "Not bad.

Mark tapped the table then and looked at her seriously. "Hey... you've got a bit of cute on your face," he said, pointing to her cheek.

She couldn't help but laugh. "That was pretty adorable," she said. "Not bad."

Finally, Deon nudged her. "So, I wish you were my big toe so I could bang you on all the furniture."

That one caused her to burst out laughing. "That's the winner," she said, giggling. Deon smiled triumphantly as the guys all started talking and asking her questions. Eventually there was a lull in the conversation and she decided to get a little flirty again.

"So let me ask you guys something," she commented. They all turned and were looking at her intently. "So ever since I sprouted boobs, I've noticed that boys have liked to give me hugs," she said. "It started with my best friend, Kenny, and then my other friends Bear and Eric. I never started paying attention until it got to be more and more guys. For the longest time, I just thought they were being friendly."

A couple of the guys around the table automatically glanced down at her chest and then back up at her, smiling.

"They started giving me hugs before class, after class; they'd jiggle my shoulders so my tits would shake. They'd sometimes get really handsy with the hugs. It never dawned on me what they were actually doing until I asked my sister about it."

The guys laughed but continued to listen. Curt was close to her, as was Deon, and she could feel them leaning in to her.

"Now I know it makes me sound incredibly naive, but I just didn't realize what they were doing. My question is: Do all guys try to do that? Before you answer, I've gotten to where I actually like the attention, so don't feel like I'm trying to out you for being a perv."

Curt chuckled and glanced around, then looked at her. "That's kind of the best part of getting a hug, you know."

Paul nodded, as did the rest of the guys. "Getting a hug from a girl with big boobs is amazing," he confirmed.

"I mean, it's like you're getting to feel her tits and she's not even pulling away," said Mark. "I know that sounds a little creepy."

"But can you even actually feel them?" she asked. Curt had put his hand brazenly on her knee at some point, and Deon had followed suit, smirking over at his friend. "I mean, I totally get that playing with tits is awesome, and we can just take that as an understood fact, but I mean... come on... how much do you actually get out of something like a hug?"

"You'd be surprised," Joe said. "Here, stand up and I'll show you."

She giggled, looking over at the bar. There was a crowd of people in the bar, most of them up ordering drinks and watching the T.V. Dane couldn't see her.

Nudging Curt, she pushed him out. "Don't worry, I'll be back."

Joe stood. Adorably, he was a little shorter than she was. "Aww," she said, moving up to him.

He rolled his eyes and pulled her in for a hug, his arms wrapping around her. She giggled and thrust her chest out as he moved into her. He kept his arms around her shoulders and she felt her chest pushing into his.

"I can definitely feel them," he said. "They're nice and soft, not like chest bumping another dude, or hugging a flat-chested girl," he said.

"Yeah, but can you really feel them all that much?" she asked.

He smirked and nodded. "Oh yeah. Can you feel my chest?"

She thought quietly. She could feel him, but it was rough and muscled.

"Yeah, but it's not soft or anything. I don't get any definition," she said.

"Well, your nipples stick out more than ours, and you're much softer, so you can probably imagine what it would be like to be me right now," he said, grinning widely.

She smirked, and nodded. Raising an eyebrow, she looked down at him

"Dude, don't pop a boner on her," Paul said, causing the guys to laugh.

She giggled, glancing down again. Looking back at the table she leaned in and kissed him on the cheek. "Don't worry about it; I like when guys get excited over me."

He smiled and released the hug, sitting back down.

"Here," she said, beckoning another of the guys up. They all started to stand at the same time. "I'd get several hugs at once sometimes," she said.

Curt, Deon, and Paul all stood.

"So I'd come in for school and get a nice little ass-pat from the principal, and then my sister's boyfriend Wade would hug me," she said, pulling Curt to her. She was facing the group, so she had Curt stand slightly to the side.

"Just imagine that he's in front of me," she said. "Now Wade would do the old sneaky..." she took his hands in her own and placed them on her hips, then moved them upwards along her waist and then to her breast.

Curt was grinning widely.

"But in one motion now," she said. Curt did what he was told, playfully hugging her and running his hands from her waist up to her tits as he pulled away.

"Very sneaky," Joe commented.

"Or I'd get hugged from behind," she said, looking back at Deon. He smiled and wrapped his arms around her torso. "And it would be more of the same. His friend would come up behind me and have both arms hanging over my shoulders, then pull them back and rub his hands across my breasts."

Deon did just that, making it look like he was just trying to find her shoulders.

"Damn," Aaron said, grinning as the other guys watched intently.

"And then, of course, I'd get variations of that," she said. "Plus the shoulder shake thing."

"You had to know what was going on," Joe said.

She smirked and gestured to Paul. "Take my shoulders and shake them."

Paul chuckled, moving around behind her but still looking over her shoulder. Alternating one hand and then the other, Alex looked down and saw her tits shaking sexily as all six of the guys, and a few from other tables stared at them.

"Guys are so easy to manipulate," she said, rolling her eyes. She sat back down, followed by Deon and Curt on either side of her.

"Seriously though," Joe said. "You had to know."

She smirked and shrugged. "I know it seems like it, but I really didn't until my sister pointed it out. I called Wade out on it, and he actually stopped. The other guys didn't though," she said.

"They continued to just... feel you up?" Deon asked.

She nodded. "It was kind of empowering when I realized what was happening," she said. "I mean, I was always in control of the situation, and they didn't ever like... try to put a finger in me or anything."

The guys laughed at that.

"Honestly, though, I liked it. I liked the attention, of knowing that this particular guy finds me so sexy that he'll risk being outed as a pervert in public, just to get a feel of my breasts," she said.

Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,312 Followers