My Sister Melanie Ch. 02

Story Info
After a painful revelation, Blake fixes things with Melanie.
2.9k words
4.4
31k
29

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 10/10/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few days had passed since I slept with my sister. It still felt surreal - like I was just going to wake up any moment and it would just be some crazy dream I had. We hadn't actually done anything since, partly because I had no idea how to approach the situation and partly because there was still an air of awkwardness between us. When we were doing it, it was a heat of the moment thing, and I don't think either of us were thinking about what came afterwards. In fact, it actually felt like we'd drifted further apart since then. We definitely weren't as chatty with each other, and she actively seemed to be avoiding me. Laying down on my bed, I let out a sigh of frustration.

'What do I do?'

I must have asked myself that question hundreds of times within the last few days.

'Do I tell her that I want it to continue? Do I tell her we can't do it again?'

Deep down in my heart, I was sure that I wanted our relationship to continue, but my head told me otherwise. It told me I was messed up for wanting it, but I loved her. It wasn't like I could just stop, especially after what we did. I even came inside her... that was a risk I'm not willing to take again. I still felt pangs of guilt for what happened. Sighing, I got up and headed downstairs for a drink. I needed something to take my mind off it, to clear my head. On the way down, however, I saw her standing there at the foot of the staircase.

'Mel...'

That was the only word I could muster before I darted back to my room, shutting the door behind me, just wishing my problems would all magically go away. A few seconds later, I heard a knock on my door.

'Look, we need to talk, okay?'

Hearing those words felt like my heart turned to iron. That was never a good sign to start a conversation with. After she entered my room uninvited, she perched herself on my bed. We didn't even say anything for a few minutes. We didn't know what to say. After a while, though, Melanie finally said something.

'Look, about what we did the other day... I... I really don't think this should continue,' she told me. I had already expected as much, but even so, hearing those words still destroyed me inside. On one hand, I was happy that she'd broken off our sexual relationship. On the other, it crushed me. I loved her and I know it's what I wanted. It wasn't fair. Why did we have to be born as siblings? Why couldn't we be neighbours, or classmates, hell, even workmates would have been fine with me. Just why... why did we have to be related? I blanked out the rest of what she said. Cursing my fate, I just shut everything out, trying to cope with it, and after a few minutes Melanie got the message and left me to myself. Reeling from the sadness, I couldn't help but cry. I must have cried for hours. That night was one of the worst nights of my life. I could barely sleep, I was depressed, and the downpour through the night didn't help any. I found myself listening to music, or watching a video, or even just restlessly wandering around the house. I just wanted something to distract myself from it all.

The next morning, I grabbed my coat and headed out early. The last thing I wanted was another awkward encounter with my sister. I grabbed my wallet and decided to go look around the town for a while. There was a game that I'd been searching for, so maybe I'd go see if I could pick that up somewhere. The morning was bitterly cold; a rarity considering it was the middle of July. My eyes followed the glistening pavement as I walked for what seemed like forever, before I finally reached the town centre. It was surprisingly busy considering the weather and the fact that it was still only around 11am at best. I decided to grab a bite to eat, so I dropped into one of my favourite cafes and got a burger to go before heading back out. When I looked up, however, I almost dropped my food from shock. She was the last person I expected to see here, and most certainly the last person I wanted to see.

'Tia...?'

'Hi, Blake.'

That cold tone of voice told me she was just as happy as I was to see her.

'Didn't expect to see you here,' I continued, trying to get out of the conversation as quickly as I could.

'I miss you.'

Hearing her say those words made my blood boil.

'You miss me? You miss me? Well, I missed you too. I missed you so much in fact, that I've been dying to tell you something and I just couldn't wait. Go. Fuck. Yourself.'

'That's not fair, Blake.'

'Not fair? I'll give you not fair. How's cheating on me with two teachers and getting them thrown in prison for statutory tape of a minor? How's that for not fucking fair?'

'Look... I know I've done some wrong in the past-'

'Save your bullshit for someone who gives a damn,' I angrily snarled at her. I wasn't about to let this bitch ruin my day. Hell, she'd already ruined my confidence. Thanks to her, I had major trust issues in relationships. She cheated on me with two people, got pregnant with god knows who's child, got two men life imprisonment and I'm pretty sure she was only interested in me because of the money I got from my part time job. She taught me firsthand how evil some people can be. And according to the law, she was the one in the right. It sickened me. How could she do something so despicable and get away with it just like that? She was by far the person who sickened me the most on this planet we call home. Just the knowledge I had to live in the same town as her made me want to punch something. I hated her. Sometimes, I even wished that she'd just disappear. Kidnapping, murder, I didn't care. I just didn't want to see her face. I didn't want to be reminded of what she did.

When she grabbed my arm, I felt chills go through my whole body. I wanted to hit her right there and then, but I calmed myself before I became another one of her statistics.

'I want a chance to make things right, Blake. Please, give me one more chance.' The sad look in her eyes gave me a twisted sort of satisfaction. Knowing that she was suffering, even if it was nothing compared to the lives she destroyed, made me feel so much better.

'You had your chance. You blew it. Now get the fuck off me before I call the cops.'

As I walked away, she didn't attempt to follow me. She simply watched me leave. Deep down, a part of me genuinely felt bad for her. I didn't like being an asshole to people. In fact I hated it. Even when it came to people like her, I was too soft. She had no qualms about hurting people, yet I still couldn't bring myself to cause the same pain she had. I didn't want to be like her. I was so lost in thought I didn't even realise Melanie was right behind me until she said my name.

'Blake?'

I turned around, surprised to hear someone calling my name. I didn't realise who the voice belonged to at first, but the second I saw her I immediately turned back around and began walking faster.

'Blake, wait!'

As her fingers interlocked with mine, I violently pulled away. It seemed to worry Mel, unsurprisingly. The look of fear on my face must have strangled my other emotions. Honestly, I was genuinely scared of hearing what she had to say. I was so close to her. We might not have said it, but we were basically best friends. There was no-one else in the world that I trusted as much as her. That's partly why it hurt so much, being rejected by her. Thanks to Tia, I had paranoia-level trust problems, so to be turned down by the one person I felt was there for me if I needed her brought my whole world crashing down. I couldn't bear to hear what she was going to say, so I sprinted home as fast as my legs could carry me, rushed to my room, and shut the door, remaining absolutely silent in the hope my sister wouldn't know I was there. But she was much smarter than that. She knew me extremely well, well enough to know that when I feel trapped I always hide in my room. It's the only place I truly feel comfortable.

'Blake...? I know you're in there. Come on, open up. Talk to me, Blake.'

Reluctantly, taking deep breaths, I slowly opened the door. Mel's panting was a clear sign she ran after me when I came home.

'Look, I understand how you feel, alright Blake?'

'How? How can you understand how I feel? Even I don't understand it.'

The pain in my voice was like a dagger to the heart for my sister, if her hurt reaction was anything to judge by.

'Blake,' she said, her voice firm now, 'I know that you love me. But... is that love as a sibling, or love as a person? What I say next depends on your answer, so I need you to tell me the truth, no matter what. OK?'

After a brief silence, I hesitatingly answered;

'I love you as a person, Mel. I want to be with you. I don't give a shit if we're brother and sister. I love you for who you are, not just because we're related. That isn't going to change, I can promise you that.'

With a small smile, she pulled me into her embrace.

'You're such an idiot sometimes,' she remarked, tears trickling down her face. 'But I guess that makes me just as big of an idiot, if not bigger. I love you too, Blake.'

The moment she said those words, my heart almost exploded. I couldn't believe how happy just a few words could make me.

'Come here. Let's do this properly, no shower shenanigans this time,' she said, as she took my by the hand and led me to the bed. Deciding I wanted to take the lead, I kissed her and shoved her down onto the bed, much to her surprise. She didn't object however, instead deciding to see what I'd do next, her cheeks flushed red from anticipation. After my internal conflict from the previous day, I decided to be a little bit cruel. Removing her underwear, I began lightly kissing all around her precious area, making sure never to actually touch it. I stroked her thighs with my hand at the same time, and she was obviously getting extremely horny due to the river of juices that were flowing from between her legs. But I was nowhere near finished yet. I acted as though I was going to lick her pussy, before moving my tongue away at the last second. Feeling my hot breath, she couldn't take it anymore.

'Please... don't tease me like this...'

That was what I wanted. It was an exhilarating feeling, knowing she was getting desperate for it like this.

'I don't know what you mean. I'm not teasing you at all,' I playfully told her, a somewhat sadistic tone contaminating my words. Seeing her shuffling around uncomfortably brought me to the peak of my arousal.

'Beg,' I told her.

'What?' The look of shock and horror on her face was brilliant. She clearly heard what I said, but embarrassment prevented her from believing it.

'Beg for exactly what you want like a good girl. Do that, and I'll give it to you.

'P-please... put it in...'

'I'm sorry, I didn't quite hear that. What did you say?'

'Put it in... please... I'll do anything if you just put it in...'

'Put what in? I don't know what you mean.

'Stick your cock inside me...'

The adorable pout my sister gave me was too much to resist. I decided to give her one last push.

'Oh, but we're siblings. We really shouldn't do this,' I told her in a soft tone as I began to put my clothes back on, the look of disappointment in her eyes evident.

'Who gives a shit if we're brother and sister or not? Please, just take your cock and fuck me until I can't stand!'

I don't even think she realised just how loud she said it, but the realisation of what she just said hit her like a steam train as her whole face clouded over a deep crimson colour.

'Alright, if that's what you want,' I told her, before I finally shoved my cock inside her soaking hole. The feeling of her insides was unreal. It was a familiar yet alien feeling, even though I'd had sex with her just a few days ago, it still felt somewhat surreal to be connected to her like this.

My thoughts soon clouded over though, as I thrust in and out of her, quickly and powerfully. Somehow, she was even tighter than the other day, but thanks to how unbelievably wet she was, I was able to move inside her with ease. Hearing her illicit moans of pleasure only served to magnify my arousal, and quite soon I was close to cumming, as was my sister judging from the pulsations coming from her lower half, and I decided to make sure she never wanted to end our relationship again, as I began lightly thumbing her clit, and it instantly brought her to orgasm, her pussy clamping tightly around my dick as I exploded into her. I pulled out, and in a daze she slowly crawled over to me, my cum and her juices trickling out onto the bed covers as she did so, before she took hold of my cock and slipped it into her mouth. The look of pure ecstasy on her face as she milked my member of every last drop made me cum right away, shooting another thick load into her mouth, which she toyed around with using her tongue before swallowing it. She soon fell asleep afterwards, and I collapsed on top of her, satisfied and happy.

A few hours later, we woke up. It was mid-afternoon, and we changed the covers before heading out to a restaurant to get something to eat. At the table, with a mischievous look in her eye, she began pressing her foot against my crotch. It was clear she still wanted more, so after eating and paying, we hurried home as fast as possible. Not even waiting until we got upstairs, the second she got through the door she pulled her underwear down, a string of her love juice trailing from her panties. She laid on the sofa, and gestured me towards her dripping wet pussy. I began to lick it, my tongue teasing her folds while I teased her nipples with my hands, every so often my tongue piercing her, lightly gracing her inner walls. After a few minutes of this, I pulled my mouth away and moved towards her now protruding clitoris, gently placing my lips around it and humming gently, my fingers lightly stroking her pussy at the same time. The mind-blowing pleasure was too much to bear as she came all over my face, spraying her love juice all over me. I made sure to get as much of it as I could in my mouth, before moving up and passionately tongue kissing her. She happily accepted and greedily gulped down her own liquid, before softly whispering in my ear;

'That was delicious, but what my body really wants to eat is some nice hard meat. Think you can do that?'

Wasting no time, I immediately pulled my underwear down and began fucking her again. We must have had sex for a good half hour before finally being satisfied. I can't remember how many times Mel came, and honestly I don't care. I came so much I didn't even think it was possible, but all my mind could think of was how amazing she felt. Exhausted, we fell asleep again, my penis still inside her, preventing my jizz from leaving. I wanted to remind her that she'd chosen me now. Her body was mine and mine alone, and I wanted to drill into her that I wasn't gonna let her get away from me so easily again. Mel began sleeping in my bed every day after that, and a lot of nights were spent passionately making love to one another. Her libido pushed my body to its limits sometimes, not that I was going to complain. I was just so happy that we were finally together that just that alone gave me the strength to bear it. It was a nice feeling, one that I didn't ever want to forget as long as I lived.