My Sister My Aunt And Amy Oh My

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daeron
daeron
88 Followers

"Don't blame me", I said "it's not my fault you're so clumsy".

"I SLIPPED" she said, she couldn't even pretend to be mad she was laughing too much. "And at least I know the difference between leather and vinyl" she taunted.

"Oh my God, you knew?" I said, "Now I'm glad you fell in".

"Everyone knew. Well maybe not your sister, but she did seem to be interested in watching you sleep. I have to tell you, I did too. For a minute there I thought you knew too and were just going along with us. That's why I put my 2 cents in, telling you to hurry up; I didn't think you were going to do it. I was very surprised when I looked and saw you standing there buck naked. I was sorry to see you jump into the car. Your red face and failed attempt to cover up made the ride home all too short". Amy said as she got to the ladder and started up.

"Oh yea..." It was hard to have a come back to a hot woman telling you she liked seeing you naked. "well I err, I mean you could ummm ... wow" my stammering drifted to silence, not only because I couldn't think of anything to say but because as Amy climbed back on to the deck I saw her dripping wet white cut-off shirt clinging to her chest, showing me her tits almost as if she had no top on at all. The cold water or maybe the talk of my humiliation had made her nipples hard and erect. She noticed my focused attention and began to cross her arms over her chest but then had a look on her face as if some idea just entered her head.

"You know" she said, body soaking wet, "it would be justice for you to see me topless. Don't you think?" She didn't wait for me to answer; she took her shirt off and tossed it to the side.

"Justice would be you naked and tied up" I said, surprising even myself with my new-found boldness.

"Well you ain't gonna be tying me up, but naked I think we can manage" She said, knowing or not knowing that I was joking with her.

She didn't take her eyes off me as she undid her pants and drop them to the deck. She hadn't been wearing panties and without even a wrap around her I could see her full front; her pussy was shaved clean. My view was short lived as she stepped out of her pants and dove into the pool. I saw her naked back as she dove under the water. She came up the edge of the pool where I was standing and staring, a bulge in my shorts. "Well aren't you going to join me?" she asked.

My hesitation was only caused by my disbelief at what was going on. "Don't get shy on me now" Amy said "I've already seen all you have. Take it off and jump in". This was the second time today that Amy had told me to get naked in front of her, this time I wasn't at all reluctant. I stripped nude while she watched from the water. I walked to the edge, my hard cock a few feet over her. Then I dove in.

We met where we could both stand in the pool and kissed. My hands running over her body underwater. We stopped making out and she looked at me, the dove under the water, a second later I felt her grab my balls and pull me under. We started to wrestle in the water trying to touch each others' privates while protecting our own. This game went on for just a few minutes when Amy swam to and sat on the edge of the pool. I swam up to her. She sat with her legs spread apart and leaning back on her stretched out arms. I didn't know if she intended for me to, but I leaned in between her legs and licked her pussy. She didn't stop me, so I kept going.

Tasting Amy's pussy was unbelievable. She had her eyes closed and moved one hand to the back of my head. I continued to suck and lick her. She leaned out far enough that I could give some attention to her ass hole. She squirmed and moaned loudly as my wet tongue danced around her hole. She pulled me by the hair to move me back to her pussy, just in time for her to have an orgasm. I continued until she let out the breath she was holding and fell flat on her back. I slid out of the pool, the coldness not letting me be fully erect just yet. "Here, let me warm that up for you". Amy said. She knelt in front of me and took my hanging cock into her mouth. She was looking up at me, watching my reaction to the sensations that were running through my body. If I though my aunt was good at a hand-job, Amy's blowjob was like nothing I'd have ever felt. Two women that knew infinitely more than any girl my age.

With each outward movement she sucked had and my cock grew a little more. Soon my dick's memory of the cold water was gone and I was fully erect, standing over a gorgeous naked blond. I wanted to fuck her right there but I didn't have the strength to stop her from sucking me. She played with my balls with both hands as her mouth did all the work on my cock. Her tongue ran up and down my shaft while I was still in her mouth. If the way it felt wasn't enough, the sight of WHO was doing this to me was made my balls start to throb. She stopped dead, leaving me at the edge of cumming "maybe I shouldn't" she teased. I could have fainted. But she said she was kidding and wanted to make it last longer. She started on me again and as I was nearing the point of no return again, she ran her fingers behind my balls and let one gently rub my asshole.

This was too much and it sent a vibe up my spine, my dick exploded into Amy's mouth, she caught it all and swallowed it. She continued to rub my hole, making my orgasm last twice as long. "That was amazing" we both said together. "I'd better shoot back home and change before you aunt and sister get back." Amy said. She had nothing dry to wear so I got to watch her run to her car naked and drive away. Lucky for her there was no one around that could see her. It turns out we had only 5 minutes to spare before they got back with the food and movie. But by then I was dry and since my clothes had remained dry they didn't suspect a thing.

I told my aunt that Amy had to run home for something. She was back at my aunt's house only about 10 minutes after they arrived. We ate dinner then watched some stupid chick-flick that they rented. On the couch I had Amy on one side of me and Donna on the other. Everyone seemed to be in a great mood. I had no doubts as to why. After the movie we were all exhausted and decided to turn in. Amy said her good-nights and said we'd see her tomorrow. She gave me a deliberate look and smiled as she left.

My aunt and sister dispersed to their rooms and I got ready for and climbed into bed. After everything that happen today I didn't feel like wearing and pajamas; I laid in bed in the nude. I was on my back reliving all of the day's events. All I could think was "wow". I laid on my side and closed my eyes. The room was dark except for a small night light. I didn't hear her come into the room but I felt her slowly slide under the sheets next to me. She pressed up against me and put her arm around me, her hand resting on my chest. She didn't say anything and I didn't turn around but I knew it was Donna, after all she's my sister and I could just tell. I could also tell from her warm flesh against mine that she was naked too.

I rolled over to face her, "Hey Bro" she said "what a day huh? I was thinking about what almost happened before, what we started." "And?" was all I said. "And... I want to finish it, with you". We stopped talking and kissed, like before but harder now, more passionate. She threw off the sheets, letting me see her in the dim light. I nestled up next to her and let the tip of my tongue touch her nipple. My right hand played with her other tit for a moment before slowly caressing her body on the way down to her pussy. My middle and forefinger, wet from her excitement, rubbed and teased her clit. She reached down and took hold of my rigid cock, pulling me on top of her.

I laid between her legs and looked her in the face. We started to make out again as she led my dick to where she wanted it most. Without stopping our kiss, holding hands, I gently slid my dick into my little sister's pussy. She kept her eyes open the entire time and watched the face of her brother as he entered her. After a few slow strokes, I upped the pace until we were in a perfect rhythm. She wrapped her legs around me; her heals on my ass, goading me to thrust harder into her. From the grip she had on my hands I could tell she came, but she didn't let me stop, she kept her hold on me with her legs. I lasted longer that I would have ever thought but even with having cum twice this day already, my body reached its limit. I quickly pulled out and shot a load of cum onto my sister's chest and belly. I stroked myself while she watched me run dry. She squeezed out the last drop, put it on her finger and watched me watch her lick if off.

We both got in the shower together; remembering to lock both our bedroom doors. It was great to see her body again in the bright light. She got my balls all soapy while I made sure she had the cleanest tits in the state. Eventually we had to get out. She came back into my room and spent the night sleeping next to me. The next day and the rest of the week were much more normal, but I can't say they were innocent. My aunt and Amy soon found out about each other but they didn't mind, they thought it was both cool and hot. No one ever found out about Donna and me. They didn't seem to suspect anything, even when we didn't complain when all four of us went skinny dipping together.

The four of us had a great week. I can't wait to visit again.

daeron
daeron
88 Followers
12