My Sister, My Guide

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chatbug
chatbug
462 Followers

Diane looked shocked. "Why would he let you do that? That sounds like torture."

"For some reason, he let me. I think he was proud that he stood awake all night while I slept, just because I wanted him to. The other cruel thing I did was bringing home an actor friend of David's one night. He'd heard about how I dominated David, and was curious. I tied David up and had him kneel by the sofa and watch while we had drinks and made out. Later, he knelt by the side of the bed and watched us while we fucked. I had David lick the pussy juice off his cock, and eat me to a couple more orgasms while my friend lay beside me and watched."

Diane was almost numb. "Why would you do that to David? Aren't you afraid of hurting his feelings?"

"Because I could. The more I torment David, the more he seems to like it, and me. He adores me and worships me, while I treat him like a dog."

"That reminds me, do you make David sleep on the floor every night?"

"Yes. He is not allowed to sleep in the bed with me."

"Do you feed him in a dog bowl?"

Linda laughed. "I haven't gone that far yet, but now that you mention it, it might be fun for him to eat that way once in a while."

Diane sat thoughtful for a while. She said quietly. "It's almost the opposite with Lee and I. He's never once eaten me, although I give him a blowjob once or twice a week. He's usually considerate, but sometimes I think he takes me for granted."

"Lee has never eaten you?"

"Nope. The last time I was eaten, I was still dating in high school."

"You poor dear. You don't know what you're missing."

"Before today, I didn't. I felt so relaxed when David was eating me while you were teasing Lee. From now on, he's going down on me some of the time."

"That's the spirit. Sis, can I ask you for a big favor?"

"Sure Linda, what?"

"Um, it's been a couple of months since anyone's touched me. Would you mind, um, cuddling with me like we used to?"

"If you let David in bed with you, you wouldn't have this problem." Diane teased.

"Please Diane."

"Maybe I should have you kneel on the floor and beg like a dog. I'll have to think about it."

Linda sat on the floor and put her head in Diane's lap. Diane stoked her hair for a few minutes, and said "Uh, come up here and kiss me." Diane helped Linda up and kissed her. They kissed and cuddled on the sofa for a while.

Diane sat back on the sofa grinning. Linda asked, "What are you thinking?"

Diane replied, "I've got an idea. The cigarette smell on your breath is bothering me a little. I'd like you to brush your teeth. David's still kneeling in your room. We can have sex on the bed while he watches, and afterwards, we can see if two naked smoking women makes him orgasm."

Linda grinned at Diane. "Why Diane, you're becoming quite the bitch yourself. That's a great idea."

They go back to Linda's room. Linda unlocks David's chain and commands, "Stand up by the foot of the bed."

David stands up and Linda goes into the bathroom to brush her teeth. Linda and Diane take off their robes and embrace. They get in bed and fondle and suck on each other's nipples. Linda gets a vibrator from the end table, and they take turns using it on each other. After they're both satiated, Linda rolls over and gets cigarettes and a lighter from the end table. Linda lights a cigarette, then Diane lights one. They sit up in bed and smoke.

David's cock is throbbing, but he doesn't orgasm. He thought he'd died and gone to heaven. Watching his Mistress and her sister pleasure each other was stimulating. The smell of sex filled the room. Two women naked and smoking a cigarette at the same time was one of the more erotic things he'd ever seen. He thought how lucky he was that two women would think enough of him to be that relaxed and intimate right in front of him.

After they finish their cigarettes, Diane kisses Linda goodnight and leaves. Linda gets up, locks David's chain to the foot of the bed, turns off the light, and goes to sleep. David lies down and takes a while before he calms down enough to fall asleep. Diane brushes her teeth, and goes to bed.

Lee gets up Sunday morning and gets ready for his regular golf game. He kisses Diane goodbye. Diane straightens up downstairs until Linda and David get up.

Linda kisses Diane. "Good morning."

"Good morning Linda. Did you sleep well?"

"Like a baby. Six or seven orgasms will do that." They both laugh. Linda turns to David. "Make us some breakfast. We'll be on the sofa, cuddling."

"Yes Mistress." David goes in the kitchen to make some eggs and toast.

Linda and Diane sit on the sofa and kiss until he brings breakfast. David kneels by the sofa while Linda and Diane eat breakfast. After they're finished, Linda commands, "Clean up this mess."

"Yes Mistress." David takes the dirty dishes into the kitchen and cleans up. When he comes back, Linda and Diane are kissing. He waits by the sofa.

Linda stops and says, "Oh, you're back. Diane, is there some housework David can do for you?"

"Sure. David, go clean the guest bathroom and the master bathroom."

"Yes Mistress." David goes upstairs. He imagines his Mistress standing behind him with a whip as he scrubs the toilet and the bathtub in both bathrooms, then mops the floors.

After David goes upstairs Linda turns to Diane and says, "Wow, you're getting to be quite the dominant."

Diane kisses Linda. "I never would have thought of myself as dominant, but it is so much fun to have a man do what you tell him to. I wonder if I can train Lee as well as you've trained David?'

Linda laughed. "You'll only know if you try."

Linda and Diane cuddle until David comes back downstairs. Linda commands, "Go get the trimming kit and a towel from upstairs. I want you to trim Diane's pussy hairs like you trim mine."

"Yes Mistress." David goes upstairs and brings back a towel and the trimming kit.

Diane gets up while David puts the towel on the sofa. She sits down, and opens her robe and legs for him. He trims her pussy hairs until it looks as trim and neat as Linda's. David takes the towel and trimming kit upstairs, and returns.

Linda asks David, "How many orgasms have I had?"

"Nineteen, Mistress."

"I know I usually make you wait until at least twenty, but since we're at my sister's, I'll make an exception so she can watch you masturbate. Kneel and get ready."

David kneels down in front of the sofa with his hands at his sides. Linda stands up, takes off her robe, and sits down. Diane does the same. Linda lights a cigarette, and gives one to Diane. After a couple of puffs, Linda commands, "Start."

David looks up at his Mistresses and strokes his cock. When Linda sees he's getting too hard, she commands. "Stop." Linda finishes her cigarette and lights another before she commands "Start."

Diane watches David as Linda lets him masturbate, then has him stop. David is so excited he can hardly stand it, but he knows he must follow Mistress' commands. Watching two naked women smoke is so arousing. Linda finishes three cigarettes, and Diane two, before Linda lets David orgasm. "Go clean yourself up, and bring your wrist restraints back."

"Yes Mistress."

After David goes upstairs, Diane turns to Linda and says, "You are such a super bitch. Even when he's masturbating, you're teasing him."

"You think that's bitchy. At home, I have him masturbate while kneeling on the dining room tile floor. I make him lick up every drop of come that hits the floor before he cleans up. Of course, while he's licking, more come drips from his hand, so it takes him a while to finish."

Diane looks at Linda. "You are the ultimate bitch. I sit in awe of you."

David comes back with the wrist restraints. Linda buckles the restraints, then commands. "Eat Diane first. After she orgasms, then eat me. Alternate until we've had enough, or until you wear out." Linda laughed. "And don't forget, you owe me one extra orgasm for letting you masturbate today."

David kneels down in front of Diane, and brings her to an orgasm with his tongue. He crawls over to Linda, and brings her to an orgasm. Back and forth he crawls, until after Linda's fifth orgasm, she says, "That's enough. You did a great job. Go pack up our things."

"Yes Mistress."

Linda unbuckled the wrist restraints, and David went upstairs to pack. She kissed Diane and said, "I have to get dressed now. I hope to see you soon."

"I think we'll be down to visit you in a few months. I'm not going to let Lee have his way so much anymore. There's going to be some changes around here."

Linda smiled. "Way to go, girl." Linda went upstairs and got dressed while David loaded the car. Diane gave her a hug as she and David drove off.

chatbug
chatbug
462 Followers
12