My Sister, My Love

Story Info
I was 18, she was 20, and our lives would be forever changed.
10.9k words
4.51
90.7k
125
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Er0t1clvr
Er0t1clvr
26 Followers

I have divided this story into seven chapters. You can read them each individually or all together. Either way I hope you will enjoy my story.

*****

Chapter 1

I was 18 years old and in my senior year of high school. We lived in a quiet suburban neighborhood in a two level colonial. I was very shy, a late bloomer, and hadn't dated any girls yet. I had an older sister, Jennifer, who was 20 and worked as a waitress while she went to community college. She still lived at home to save money. She had a steady boyfriend, Mark, and when she wasn't studying she was spending most of her time with him.

Our parents were fairly strict and Jennifer hadn't started dating until she was 18. They both worked and usually didn't get home until after 5pm. Mom taught at the elementary school and Dad was an architect.

It was Monday afternoon and I was just getting home from school. I came through the garage door into the kitchen, threw my backpack onto the table and proceeded to go to my room to change. On my way through the family though I was stopped dead in my tracks. My sister was giving Mark a blowjob on the couch. They hadn't heard me yet and I watched her head going up and down. Then the hardwood floor squeaked beneath my feet. Her gaze turned to where I was standing.

"Oh shit!" she screamed muffled by Mark's dick in her mouth.

"Oh shit!" she screamed again quickly jumping up.

"I didn't see anything," I said already running towards the stairs.

"Sean!" she yelled.

"What?" I responded.

I could hear her telling Mark to go home.

"I'll be up in a minute," she yelled.

"Okay," I replied walking to my room.

I couldn't believe what I had just seen. Her mouth was wrapped around her boyfriends dick. Never could I have imagined her doing that. I knew she did stuff with Mark because I had heard them before but usually they were making out.

My sister is pretty. I always knew that. She is petite, 5'2"", 105lbs, with dark brown hair and has piercing blue eyes. Being a late bloomer I was still growing and at age 18 I was 5'7", 155lbs, with dark hair, blue eyes, and I was in good shape from years of soccer and baseball.

After what seemed like an eternity she walked in. I was standing looking out the window.

Embarrassed she said, "Sean. You have to promise you won't say anything to Mom and Dad."

"Yeah, that's cool," I replied.

Now glaring at me, "No seriously?"

"I said, it's cool. I promise I won't say anything Jen."

"Okay little booger. I didn't mean for you to see us doing that. So we are cool?" she asked poking me in the stomach.

"Stop that," I giggled pushing her hand away.

Poking again she asked, "We cool?"

"Yes," I replied trying to end the awkward conversation.

She then gave me a push and I instinctively grabbed her and tossed her onto my bed.

"Oh it's on brother!!"

Trying her best to make light of the situation she grabbed my shirt and pulled me onto the bed and swung me down on my back. We started tossing around for a few minutes, her short skirt twirling as we flung back and forth until she finally landed on top of me. She was straddling me and had my hands were pinned down. That's when I felt her hips moving, it was subtle, however I could feel the soft fabric of her panties brushing against my crotch. I instantly started getting hard.

"Do you know what I was doing to Mark?" she asked.

"Well yeah," I replied.

"How would you know?"

"Ah because I am 18 and not stupid," I responded now trying my best not to get hard with my sister on top of me.

Glaring at me she kept gently brushing her crotch across my dick.

"You little perv. You are getting a boner!" she said climbing off of me.

Looking down, I could see my dick was poking straight out against my jeans.

"You say anything to Mom and I'll tell her about your boner," she said squinting her eyes in a threatening manner.

"I didn't mean to... I'm... I'm sorry!" I tried pleading.

"Fine," she said flinging her hair around and walking out the door.

Walking out I noticed her lean legs, her very visible gap, and how she swayed her hips. I had never look at my sister this way.

That night I jerked off thinking about everything that had happened. From seeing her sucking Mark's dick to the feeling I had with her on top of me.

I didn't see her much the next couple days. Not until Thursday. It was 4:30pm in the afternoon and I was at the kitchen table doing my homework when she walked in.

"Hey squirt!"

"Hey," I said trying not to look up.

She got something to drink and I went to the walk in pantry to get a snack.

I heard her follow me in and she pushed her way in front me and reached up to the third shelf, at the same time pushing her butt out against my crotch.

"I can't reach it," she said trying to grab the cereal.

I stepped forward reaching up to grab it when I felt her butt pushing back on me. I couldn't move and I felt a tingling in my body. She put her hands on the shelf arching her back and pressed harder. My dick responded and I wasn't sure what do. Just like before, she didn't move much, but enough to rub me.

"I heard you the other night," she whispered.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I could hear your bed hitting the wall. Were you thinking me?" she asked.

"No!" I responded.

She kept pushing her ass into me.

"It's okay, I was also thinking of you while you were doing IT."

"You were?" I asked.

"I was. All I could do was think about was how big you felt."

She turned around and shyly asked. "Can I see your dick Sean?"

"I don't know. I guess so," I said embarrassingly.

"I want to see it." I unzipped my pants and pulled it out. My dick had really started growing in the past year or so and was now 7.5" and thick.

She gasped, "Oh my god. I knew it. You are so much bigger than Mark!"

Staring at me in disbelief she looked at it.

"Can I touch it?" she asked already reaching down.

That's when I felt her hand wrap around my dick and give it a tug.

"Have you been with a girl yet?"

I nodded no while trying make sense of what was happening. She gently began stroking me.

"Do you mind if I do this?"

"Um, I guess not"

Just then we heard the sound of the garage door.

"Shit!" we both screamed.

She put my dick back in my pants and zipped me up. I ran back to the kitchen table and she ran upstairs.

Mom walked in, "How was your day Sean?"

"Strange but good," I replied.

---

Chapter 2

I didn't sleep much that night and when I got home from school the next day Jennifer was already waiting for me.

"You're not with Mark?" I asked.

Smiling she responded, "Not today."

She grabbed my hand. "Come upstairs with me."

She locked the door to her bedroom and walk over to me wearing a white tee shirt and short running shorts. She undid my zipper and swiftly pulled my jeans off. She pushed me back onto the bed with my underwear still on. She straddled me and expertly placed her crotch against my hard dick and less subtle than in the past she began grinding me.

Looking down at me she said, "I'm sorry Sean. I don't know why... We shouldn't be doing this."

Feeling the same anxiously about it I responded, "Yeah, I know what you mean."

She didn't stop though and her breathing got faster.

"You feel so big... and so hard though," she said grinding me harder. "Maybe... Maybe we just need to set some rules and boundaries."

She climbed off and lay next to me. Reaching over she rubbed my dick through my underwear.

Squeezing me while she talked she said, "Okay. First of all I know we shouldn't be doing this but I have been watching you grow for a while now and I kinda knew you were bigger down there. I know it's wrong in so many ways. Yet I feel a connection between us that I can't deny. Secondly, some rules. We can never have sex. Ever. Okay? Thirdly we only do what we are both comfortable doing and always respect each other. Okay?"

My dick felt so hard in her hands. "I guess so," I replied. "But I'm your brother and isn't that called insense or something?"

"Incest," she responded smiling.

"Yeah that," I replied.

Her eyes gazed the other way, "No one has to know. We'll figure things out later. Okay?"

"Okay," I replied.

"Good. Now take these off," she said helping me out my my underwear.

My dick sprung up and she looked at it seemingly forgetting anything that was said in the past couple of minutes. She grabbed it half way up the shaft and squeezed it.

"Sean. You really are big!"

She stroked me gently. "Does this feel good?"

"Yes!" I replied.

I was sitting back against the wall and she laid next to me. Looking down I followed the curve of her back past her thin waist and to her perfectly shaped perky ass. She was memorized by my dick and took her time. Her hands were small which made my dick look even bigger.

"You like this?" She asked.

"I do Jen," I responded shyly.

She squeezed harder and picked up her pace and looked up at me and asked, "Do you want your big sister to make you cum?"

Smiling she said, "I can't believe I just said that."

Moaning softly I nodded yes.

"Oh Sean you are so big. Just like I thought you would be. I want to make you cum."

Jerking me hard now I felt it coming. "Ohhh shit, here it comes Jen!"

"That's it Sean let go!!"

My body tensed up and cum flew out in thick spurts.

"Holy crap Sean. It's going all over my bed!"

Shooting straight up I released everything I had, "Ohhh... ohhh... ahhhhh!!"

Cum landed around my crotch, on my dick, on her bed, and all over her hand.

"Oh gross you little shit," she screamed. "Oh my god... you are cumming so much."

My breathing was fast and I had just had the biggest orgasm of my life.

"Sorry Jen!" I managed to say collapsing back on her pillows.

"It's okay, cum is always gross and I just didn't expect that much," she said getting up and walking across the room to get a towel. She wiped her hand and laid back down next to me. "Let's clean you up."

She took her time making sure to get all of it. When she finished she laid her head on my thigh and lay her hand on my dick.

"Can I do this to you any time Sean?" she asked.

"Yeah. I guess so," I replied.

"Good!" :-)

---

Chapter 3

The following week we spent most of the afternoons together and ditching my friends and her boyfriend Mark. Each day she'd be waiting for me after school and we'd go to her room. And each time she would start by mounting me and rubbing herself against my dick to get me hard. Truthfully I was already hard before I even got home but it still felt good when she did it. Then she would take her time and give me really good hand jobs.

Friday, when I got home from school, to my delight she was waiting for me.

"Hi Sean. We need to talk. Mark is starting to get mad that we aren't spending time together."

"Oh," I responded.

"It's not your fault. But we can't spend this much time together after today. Aren't your friends wondering where you've been?"

I replied, "They have but I told them I had lots of homework this week."

She got closer and said smiling, "Honestly Sean, I would rather be here with you than with Mark."

She reached down, undid my zipper, and pulled out my dick.

"I love holding your big dick and making you feel good."

She pulled my dick and guided me to a chair. "Sit down Sean."

She was wearing a beige skirt and white button down shirt. She got up on my lap and put my dick between her legs and gently pressed down with her soft panties. Grabbing my face she looked into my eyes.

"You've become such a handsome young man. Your big sister is going to take care of you."

She began rubbing herself on my dick. Grabbing my hands she guided them to her breast.

"Touch me Sean!"

My hands wrapped around each breast and squeezed softly.

"Yes Sean. Like that!"

I could feel her nipples through the fabric of her shirt and she wasn't wearing a bra. She undid a couple buttons and place my right hand under her shirt. She felt so soft and amazing. I held her breast which filled up my hand.

"Oh yes Sean... That's nice... You like that?" She asked.

"Your so soft. What should I do?"

"Just squeeze softly."

"Like this?" I asked

"Uh huh... Just like that," she replied.

Her hips starting moving faster and I could feel her wetness coming through her panties. She was sliding herself up and down the length of my dick. Then she grabbed my arms tightly and pulled me close.

"Oh my god... Oh my god... I'm... I'm cumming... Ahhhhh...Ohhhhh Sean!!"

I watched her as she had her orgasm on top of me. She looked so beautiful and it felt so good. I was very close to cumming too. Her hips slowed down and she pressed her head on my shoulder.

"Oh my god Sean. That was amazing!"

Ding dong! The front doorbell rang.

"Shit!" she whispered.

We looked out the window and saw Mark's car.

"Fuck. I need to go change. Sean you get the door and tell him I'll be right down."

"But?" Looking down at my dick it was rock hard.

Smiling she said, "Tuck that thing away. I'll deal with that later!"

I did my best to conceal my hard on walking to the door awkwardly. When I opened the door, there stood Mark. He was a good looking guy with light brown hair and was at least 6 feet tall.

I tried to hide behind the door and said, "Hi Mark. Jen said she would be down in a few minutes."

"Great. Can I come in?"

Crossing my legs trying to hide my erection I said, "Yeah, of course, come in."

"What have you been doing Sean?" Mark asked me looking down at my crotch.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Haha, nothing," he said walking past me.

I looked down and my dick was sticking straight up tenting my jeans. I excused myself and fled to the garage and got my bike and rolled out to find my friends.

---

Chapter 4

The next morning she snuck into my bedroom. It was early Saturday, and our parents were still sleeping. Wearing just a long shirt and panties she closed the door and got into my bed.

"Sorry about yesterday. It's funny though. Mark told me that he thought you were jerking off and I have to laugh with him. I wonder if he noticed how big you were? Hehe. Anyway, I'm sorry for leaving you to deal with Mark. Thank you!"

Still in a daze I said, "No problem. What did you all do?"

She replied, "Not much. Went to a movie and I gave him a blowjob in the car."

"Jennifer?" I said startled by how she was talking.

"What Sean. Are you jealous?"

"No. Like I don't care what do," I responded.

Well maybe I did care a little bit. She reached under the sheets and grabbed my dick.

"Are you always hard Sean?"

"No," I responded shyly.

Pushing the sheets aside she pulled off my boxers exposing my hard dick.

"I'm still amazed every time I see it. You are so much bigger than Mark. I don't even think I could ever even give you a blowjob, even if I wanted too."

"Do you want to?" I asked.

"Sean!"

"Sorry," I said.

"Well, I have thought about it. I just don't know if it's right. You know. You being my little brother."

Smiling I said, "I won't tell anyone."

Her eyes fixated as she held it. "It's just so big Sean. And I'm still not sure we should be doing this."

I answered, "You said anything but sex. Right?"

Slowly stroking me she crawled up between my legs. She looked up at me with her blue eyes and said, "You know this will change everything?"

"Why?" I asked.

She took a deep breath and kissed my dick head. Smiling she said, "You'll see."

She opened her mouth and her soft lips wrapped around the tip until they slipped past the ridge. I could feel the warmth of her mouth. Easing off she said, "Oh god you are big! You are going to have to be really quiet while I do this Sean."

"Okay. But how big is Mark?" I asked.

"Like 5 inches and not thick at all. You would look like a horse next to him," she said giggling.

"Come here," she said pulling me to the edge of the bed.

She got onto her knees on the ground.

"Okay, I like this better," she said.

"Can you take off your shirt?" I asked.

She swiftly removed it exposing her beautiful breast. They weren't huge, b cups, and perfectly shaped. Her stomach was flat and her cotton panties were pink with thick sides that almost looked like short boxers. I could see the outline of her mound pushing the fabric out.

She pushed her dark hair over to one side taking another deep breath, grabbed my dick, and took it into her mouth.

"Mmm... Mmm...," she moaned.

My dick got harder and I watched her intently. She wasn't getting much of my dick in her mouth but I could tell she had done this before. It felt so much better than jerking off. Her mouth felt soft and warm. I still couldn't believe my older sister was half naked with my dick in her mouth though. I tried to forget all that and watched her.

Moaning now I whispered, "This feels so good Jen."

"Mmm... hmm," she replied with her mouth full.

She got into a rhythm and her gaze was fixed on reading my reaction and adjusting and quickly learning what made me feel good.

"You like this little brother?"

Yes, I nodded.

"Your big sister will always take care of you. I'm going to make you feel so good."

She took me in and sucked me, her hands resting on my thighs. I could tell she was enjoying it as much as I was. She increased her pace.

She was breathing faster and she released her mouth gasping for air. "Oh my god Sean. Your dick taste so good." She kissed the tip. "I want you in my mouth." Plunging she took it in until I hit the back of her throat. "Oh my god I want your dick so bad." Swallowing back it in she sucked on it like she was going to swallow it. She released again, droll pooling around her lips. She pushed my dick up and being sucking on my shaft and kissing it all over. "Oh Sean, I love your big dick. I want to make you cum."

Plunging back down she began sucking me hard and I knew I was going to cum.

"Jen, I going to cum!"

"Just tell me when Sean!"

"Oh fuck," I moaned.

"Ohh... Ohhh... Shit I'm cumming!!"

She pulled out just in time as my cum when flying at her.

"Yes Sean... Yes Sean... Cum for me!!"

The first rope of cum caught her chin and then she pushed my dick down spraying the rest all over her breasts.

"Oh shit... Oh shit... Ohhhhh!!" I moaned, my body now trembling.

Still gasping with her mouth wide open she whispered, "Oh my god Sean... Oh my god... You tasted so good."

Looking down at her breast she saw all the cum I had just sprayed and she giggled and said, "Holy shit Sean!"

"I'm sorry Jen!"

"Don't be. But let's clean up before Mom and Dad get up."

She stood up and I stared at her walking around the room. Her perky ass swayed when she walked. From the side I noticed the small crease below her tear shaped breast which slopped up to large nipples that pointed straight out. She found a towel on my hamper and cleaned herself off and then came over and sat next to me. Grabbing my dick she gently cleaned me off. She leaned over and kissed my dick.

"Thank you Sean."

With that she slipped her shirt on and left my room. Walking out she turned around and whispered, "See you soon."

---

Chapter 5

Through the rest of my senior year we met at least twice a week. She blew me each time and once in a while she would get on top of me to get off. I always liked that. We agreed to be more careful and for the most part resumed our normal lives. She was still dating Mark and really liked him. He was a super nice guy and I actually enjoyed him being around. Well, as long as I had my time with Jennifer.

Summer came quickly. It was June and I was turning 19. I had grown 2 inches in the past few months and my dick had grown too. It was Saturday morning and our parents had left for errands. Jennifer was watching TV and I snuck up behind her. I put my hand down her shirt and gave her breast a squeeze.

Er0t1clvr
Er0t1clvr
26 Followers