My Sister, My Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Er0t1clvr
Er0t1clvr
26 Followers

"Hey squirt," she said looking up at me.

"You want to?" I asked.

"So, tomorrow is your birthday and I didn't buy you a present. So, I was thinking maybe..."

She grabbed my hand and told me to come around the couch. Standing in front oh her she unzipped me and pulled my pants and underwear down.

Grabbing my semi-hard dick she said, "I was thinking I could suck your big dick. Deal?"

"Deal!"

"You want my clothes on or off?" she asked.

"Off please!" I answered.

She quickly disrobed down to her underwear. She looked so pretty with the morning sun shining on her body.

Sitting back down she grabbed my hardening dick. My veins bulging, I ached for her.

"Give me your big dick Sean!"

I obligingly pushed my hips forward pressing my head on her lips.

"Happy Birthday!" she said taking my dick in.

"Oh yes Jen!" I moaned.

Her suction was tight and I could tell she was already really into it. She repositioned herself on her knees on the couch and pressed by her ass to the back of the couch. I followed the curve of her underwear around each of her ass cheeks. Watching my gaze she arched her back even more pushing her ass up.

"Mmm... You're so hard Sean... Mmm... God I love your dick in my mouth."

I ran my fingers through her hair pushing it away from her face. She smiled and pushed my dick deeper pressing on her tonsils. Gagging she pulled back with drool hanging between my dick and her lips.

"Sean! I want your dick so bad!'

Plunging back down my dick hit the back of her throat again and she pressed forward trying to swallow. Gagging she kept pressing harder. Now choking she came up for air.

"You okay? I asked watching tears forming in the corner of her eyes.

"Oh yeah. I'll be fine. Oh give your sister your big dick Sean. Make me suck you!"

My sister would get horny but never like this. I grabbed her head and pushed my dick in.

"Mmm... mmmmm...," she moaned and I sensed she wanted more and pushed her head further. When my dick hit her tonsils she didn't stop. Then I felt it happen, my dick slid into her throat.

It scared her and she backed off. Her mouth open and her eyes bulging she shouted "Oh my god... Oh my god Sean. I think I can take more."

I pulled her head down and when I hit her tonsils this time, she swallowed pulling my dick in. At least five inches were in and she stopped moving trying to adjust. Then she gagged and pushed me back. I held her head and I felt her nails digging into my thighs.

She came up gasping for air. Her mouth was full of drool and she was moaning "Mmmmm... That was so good... I want to try again... But please don't hold my head asshole."

She took a deep breath and down she went. This time with a little pressure my dick slid into her throat. She held it there and then slid her lips all the way to the tip and back down into her throat.

Her throat was so tight and I grabbed her head. "Ohhh... Oh yes Jen."

"Oh yes my sweet little Sean. Give me your big dick."

She slid down again and came up for air, "Oh shit yes... Give me your big fucking dick!"

She reached down between her legs and vigorously began masturbating while sucking me.

"Ohhhh... Oh Sean... I'm cumming... I LOVE you your big dick... Give me your cum!!"

She kept sucking me and I was on the edge. "Where?" I moaned loudly.

"In my mouth.. In my mouth!!" she said diving back down.

I held it as long as I could and then released. She moaned loudly, her hips

gyrating as her orgasm hit. At the same time I exploded in her mouth.

"Mmm... Ahhhhh... Mmmmmm," she moaned.

"Oh yes Jen," I screamed.

Releasing her mouth for a moment I saw my third string of cum fly into her open mouth.

"Oh Sean!!"

My fourth spasm came and she put my dick back in her mouth.

"Mmm... Hmmm... I want all your cum," she moaned still masturbating.

As my orgasm subsided she continued sucking and swallowing my cum.

"Oh my god Jen. I can't believe you just..."

Licking and eating all the cum off my dick she replied, "Shh... I know! I did it with Mark a few weeks ago and I knew I had to have yours. You tasted so good Sean."

She pulled me down to the couch, sat me back, and put her head on my shoulder. She kissed my cheek and whispered in my ear, "Happy Birthday Sean!"

---

Chapter 6

That summer Jen and I got really close and continued messing around when the time allowed. Mom being a teacher had the summer off too so we didn't have many moments alone.

It was August now and I was heading off to college in a few weeks. It was Sunday morning and we were all having breakfast in the kitchen.

Mom asked, "Are you excited about high school Sean!"

I shrugged and said, "Yeah, I guess so."

Mom continued talking, "I can't believe how big you've gotten. Why, you must be taller than your Dad now."

I had grown over the summer and I was now 5'10". Something else had continued growing and my dick was now well over 8 inches.

Trying not to look up I caught a glance of Jennifer smiling.

"Both of you stand up!" she said putting us back to back. "Just as I thought. Oh my little Sean, you're growing up too fast."

We sat back down and she said, "Well, you're Dad and I are joining your Aunt Amy at the beach next weekend. I know your cousins are much younger and well your Dad and I were thinking that you didn't have to come if you didn't want to."

Jennifer and I both looked at each other. She smiled and said, "I think that's a good idea. I have some shopping to do before school starts and I don't mind watching over Sean. I'll make sure he stays out of trouble."

"Oh Jennifer. You're too sweet! Are you sure though?" Mom asked.

"Yes. It's really no problem," my sister answered smiling.

My Dad spoke up, "Okay then. Just a few rules. No parties and Mark can't spend the night. Other than that we'll leave you some money for pizza and food."

"Okay Dad. That sounds reasonable," Jennifer responded.

We quickly finished breakfast and headed upstairs to change. Jennifer followed me to my room. Beaming in excitement she jumped up into my arms causing me to fall back on the bed. Landing on top of me she brushed my hair back and peered into my eyes.

"Sean, we have a whole weekend together!"

The door to my room was still open when she reached down and squeezed my dick.

"We are going to have so much fun Sean. I already know what we'll be doing."

I heard some foot steps and threw her off, maybe a little too hard, because she went flying to the floor.

Dad appeared at the door, "What are you guys doing?"

"Oh nothing," responded from the floor.

He walked off I could hear him say, "Silly kids!"

The week dragged on forever especially since Mom was home most of the time.

Friday finally came we said goodbye the our parents.

"Be good kids," our mom said walking out the door.

Both of us beaming we responded, "We will!"

We watched them pull away and my sister grabbed me pulling me close. She was wearing a white tank top and short jean shorts. Her dark hair resting on her shoulders. She leaned back looked my up at me.

"I have so much planned for us Sean."

"Like what?" I asked.

She responded, "Patience little one."

Feeling my dick growing against her crotch though she said giggling, "I'll take that back. Let's go to my room Sean now."

Holding my hand she dragged me upstairs.

"Okay. First rule for this weekend. No clothes!"

She proceeded to undress intentionally slow. First she took off her tank top and then reaching behind unsnapping her bra. Pulling it off her shoulders she revealed her breasts. Watching me watching her she pulled her shorts off and laid them onto ground. Then, unexpectedly, she slowly removed her underwear exposing her dark mound. We had done a lot together but until this moment I had never seen her naked. I followed the lines of her flat stomach which v shaped down to her trimmed mound. She looked so beautiful.

She walked over to me taking off my shirt. Then she reached for my zipper and in a swift swoop my pants and underwear were down. I stepped out of them and stood there completely naked in front of her for the first time. She stepped closer and put her hands around my neck. I put my hands on her hips and felt my dick poking at her soft mound.

"Oh Sean. I've been waiting for this moment for a long time. I want so much more with you."

She let go and grabbed my hand, "Sit down. I need to talk to you."

"Okay!" I responded.

"So I have a friend at school. She's Catholic and she's saving herself for marriage. Which means she doesn't have sex. Well not normal sex. She only does anal."

Trying to process what she was saying I asked, "What do you mean?"

"Well instead of normal sex where the penis goes into the vagina, the penis goes into the butt instead."

"Oh. She's gross!" I said cringing my nose.

"I know. I thought so too, but it made me start thinking about you and how I wanted to be with you like that."

"So you want..." I started saying.

"Shhh. So, we both know you are huge and the whole idea of it didn't sound appealing to me either. But a month ago I convinced Mark to try it with me."

"What???" I said astonished.

"I know we don't talk about what I do with Mark but I do have sex with Mark. We have been for two years now. And when I approached him with the idea he wasn't too interested either. The first time we tried he couldn't even get in and the second time we tried using lube. My friend at school recommended that. Anyway after using lube he was able to slide in. It really hurt though and I didn't enjoy it so much. The next time we had an opportunity at his house it was easier and it actually felt good."

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

I didn't even know they had sex, let alone ANAL sex. I was confused, a little betrayed, and it was a lot to think about.

She grabbed my now softening dick, "Look Sean. We'll only do what you're comfortable doing but I really want you this way."

She got off the bed, in between my knees, and began sucking me. It didn't take long and I was soon hard. I watched her. Looking at her differently now. I knew I loved being with her.

"I want you Sean. I want to be with you. Do you want to be with me?"

"Yes," I responded.

She got up and walked across the room and came back with a tube of something.

"This lube will make things easier," she said getting onto the bed.

She lay onto the bed on her stomach with her butt slightly up. "Come closer," she said turning sideways and pulling back one cheek. I admired her slender body, the way her hips curved, and the way her ass parted exposing her offerings.

I got next to her and looked at her hole. It looked small and below it I could see the slit to her vagina. She handed me lube and told me to apply it to her hole. I squeezed some out and rubbed it on her hole.

"Mmm...," she moaned.

The more I rubbed the more she moaned. Then she pushed her ass out more and I saw her hole pucker and I pressed on it causing my finger to slip in.

"Ohhhh!"

"You okay Jen?"

"Yes. Keep doing that."

I started fingering and rubbing her hole and she squirmed moaning.

"Mmm... Hmm... Mmm... I want you now Sean! Get behind me."

Looking down she guided my dick to her hole until it rested. Skin to skin she felt so soft and I pushed forward and nothing happened.

"Push harder," she said.

I tried again. "I've been afraid of this... You might be too big Sean." She turned around and got the lube. She squirted a bunch on her hand and applied it to my dick and began stroking it.

"Oh Sean I want you so bad. Let's try another way," she said telling me to sit back against the wall.

She maneuvered her small body mounting me. She placed her thighs on either side of me and her mound pressed down on my pubes. She pushed her ass out pressing her hole on my shaft and began sliding up and down the length.

"My heart is beating so fast," she said grabbing my hand and placing it on her chest. "I want this more than anything."

She kept rubbing her hole on me and starting breathing really fast.

"Oh yes Sean. I want your big dick so bad. Ohh... Ohhh... Oh yes. I want you inside of me."

She sat up slightly and placed my dick to her hole. She gritted her teeth and used her body weight to press down. I felt my head pop in.

"Oh fuck!!" She screamed. "Oh my fucking god you are so thick... Ohhh... ohhh!!"

"You okay??"

"Ohhh fuck!" she screamed raising herself off my dick. "Oh shit that hurt."

"You want to stop?" I asked.

"No," she said lowering herself back on. My dick popped in again.

"Oh my god... Ohhhh..." She pressed herself further down my dick. She grabbed my face her eyes bulging and her lips parted. "Oh my god Sean. You're inside of me... Ohhh... Ahhhh"

She leaned into me and whispered, "Kiss me!" Our lips met and my whole body tingled.

I looked at her in astonishment. My big sister had just kissed me.

"Shhh Sean."

She was breathing hard I could taste her breath. She kissed me again.

"Oh my god Sean... You feel amazing... Ohhh... Ohhh," she moaned while she kissed me.

Her anus ring squeezing my dick felt so tight. I couldn't believe we were doing this. Any apprehension I had went away and I wanted nothing more than to be deep inside of her.

Then she lowered herself all the way down my dick and screamed, "Ohhhhh... Oh my fucking god... Kiss me... Ohhhh... Ohhhhh... I can't believe you're inside of me... Ohhhh... Ahhhhhh... Oh fuck I'm cumming!!"

We kissed passionately as she came. Her hips bucked on my dick and I pulled her close.

"Ohhh... Ohhh... Oh my god you are so big... Nooo, I can't take it Sean... Oh fuck... Ohhhh yes Sean!"

Her body shuddered with each spasm. I could feel her ass griping my dick harder each time it hit.

"Oh my fucking god Sean. I love you! I love you so much... Ohhhhhh!!"

Tears ran down her cheeks. Her hips slowed down and she ran her fingers through my hair. She stared into my eyes, her mouth still parted, she was breathing hard.

She kissed me, "Little brother I love you so much." She kissed me again. "I have wanted you like this for so long. To feel you inside of me." We kissed.

She pulled me towards her and laid on her back. She wrapped her legs around me. "Make love to me Sean... I want you!"

She pulled me close kissing me and I gave her a thrust. "Ohhh yes... That's it Sean!"

She felt so small beneath me. I looked down and couldn't understand how I was in her. My girth stretched her tiny ass to it's limit. I began fucking her slowly.

"Mmmm... mmm...," she moaned. "I love you Sean. Kiss me."

She pushed her tongue into my mouth and I felt her tongue pressing on mine. I moved my tongue around.

"Yes Sean. Kiss me, like that."

We kissed and tongued each other and I continued moving my hips in a slow rhythm.

"Oh yes Sean... Ohhh... Oh yes!"

I had felt a connection between us since we first started but now I felt even closer. I wanted her too. Being inside of her made me feel like I could finally make her feel good.

"Do you like me inside of you Jen?" I asked.

"I do," she responded kissing me.

"I like it too," I said.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Mmmm... mmmm... yes," she moaned.

"Sean?"

"Yes," I replied.

"Do you love me?" she asked.

"I do love you Jennifer."

"Oh god... you feel so good Sean... Say it to me."

"I love you Jennifer," I said kissing her.

"Oh my god I love you so much. Oh god you feel so good." She put her hands on my ass and pulled me tighter. "Give it to me Sean... Fuck your big sister... I love you."

I picked up my pace.

"Faster Sean."

I started pounding her.

"Oh my fucking god... Ohhhh... Ohhhh... Oh fuck... Give me your big dick Sean!!"

"I'm going to cum," I shouted.

"Oh yes Sean... I want your cum... I want your cum inside of me... Oh fuck me Sean." Her hips moved below me against my rhythm pushing my dick deep inside of her.

"Oh fuck Sean... Oh my god... Ohhh... Ohhh... Ohhh... I'm cumming again," she screamed digging her nails into my ass. "Ohhh... Ohhh... I'm cumming too Jen!!" "Oh yes Sean... Ohhh... Ohhhh... Oh yes, give me your cum!!"

My dick exploded inside of her and she kissed me furiously.

"I can feel your dick cumming," she screamed.

"Oh god, I love you... Oh god Sean." With each spasm I pushed myself deeper into her. "I love you too Jennifer." Staring at each other our orgasms subsided and we both trembled in each others arms. This day changed our lives forever.

---

Chapter 7

We hooked up a few more times before I went off to college and then we would just meet up when we could. She continued dating Mark through college and eventually ended up marrying him and had two kids together. I eventually got married too and had three kids of my own. We made a pact shortly after I got married that we would meet up once a year.

The plan was always the same. We would both take off work for the day and find a place to meet. Many times we would just end up at our parents house. They traveled a lot now that they were retired. Our childhood house hadn't changed much and our parents had left our rooms as they were and now our children, their grandchildren, would use the rooms for sleepovers.

I was 40 now and she was 43, I worked as an architect at local firm and she was a marketing executive. Life was busy and it had been over a year so we made plans to meet up.

We met at a local coffee shop. I was wearing gray slacks and a blue button up shirt. She was wearing a white button up shirt and gray skirt. Her tan slender legs looked defined in her black heels and she still looked great for her age. I worked out with weights regularly and had managed to keep in very good shape too.

She was sitting at a table.

"Hi Sean," she said as I approached her.

"Hi Jennifer," I said joining her.

"I missed you Sean."

"Me too," I responded.

"I got your favorite with caramel," she said handing me my coffee.

The place was buzzing with people.

She leaned in and whispered, "I want you."

"How?" I whispered back.

"In my ass," she responded with a smile.

"Do you think you can handle it?" I asked.

"We'll have to see," she responded still smiling.

"Let's go," I said.

We both grabbed the coffees and drove together in her Land Rover. The plan was to go to our parents house. On the way over we made light conversation and I asked her how things were with Mark.

She responded, "You know we been together a long time and some years are better than others. And if you hadn't noticed he's gained a lot of weight. But I still love him dearly. He's so good to the children you know."

"How are things with Jessica?" she asked.

"Fine. We're going on vacation to the beach soon," I responded.

"Not like that. You know?" she asked

I responded, "Not sure if Jessica told you but I finally got my vasectomy so that slowed us down for a while during recovery but sex has actually gotten better now that we don't have to worry about pregnancy."

"No. I had no idea," she replied.

And you and Mark?" I asked.

"It's been months. He's so out of shape and he has really lost of lot of interest. I do worry about him."

She reached grabbed my hand. "Let's stop talking about them. I can't wait to be with you Sean."

We arrived at our parents. The house always brought up old memories. Good memories. Entering the kitchen we looked around and she said, "My room or yours?"

I smiled and said, "Let's do yours today."

She smiled and grabbed my hand like we had done so many times before and we went up the stairs to her room. As soon as we entered I pulled her close and kissed her holding her tight. My heart was already beating fast.

"I love you," I whispered.

"I love you too Sean."

She pushed her tongue into my mouth and we made out, our breathing getting harder. She reached down grabbing my dick and said, "I can't wait to have you inside of me."

Er0t1clvr
Er0t1clvr
26 Followers