My Sister, My Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We kissed some more entangling our tongues. Our lust over the years for each other had only grown stronger.

She took off her white button up shirt, and quickly removed her bra. Then she stepped out of her skirt and removed her underwear leaving only her black heels on. I took my shirt off and then she squatted down and pulled my pants down.

Grabbing my dick she looked up and said, "Oh Sean. After all these years I still love your big dick." She rubbed it around her face. "Oh my god I want you."

She pushed it straight up and kissed my balls. "How much cum do you think I've drank from these over the years?"

She continued rubbing her face and smelling my dick. Her mouth parted, she was panting, working herself up.

"You going to fuck me today Sean?" she asked slapping her face with my dick causing it to land with a thud from the weight of it. "You going fuck your big sister?"

Then she took my dick into her mouth. She sucked me deep and hard. "Oh god you taste good." She began devouring my dick slurping, licking, and sucking. "You going to fuck me hard Sean?"

"Yes Jen. I'm going to fuck you so hard with by big dick."

She stood up and pushed me to the bed. She went to her purse and grabbed the lube. I was sitting on the edge and she got between my legs. She slathered my dick with lube. "Where are you going to put your biig dick little brother?"

"In your ass Jennifer," I replied.

Then she turned around, still in her heels, she bent over offering me her hole. I pulled her hips close and kissed her pucker. I took a deep breath taking in her sweet smell. I kissed her hole again. Then I ran my tongue, starting from above her pussy up across her hole, and all the way up her crack. I softly bit both cheeks. Staring at her hole I kissed it again before pushing my tongue inside of her.

Moaning she said, "Yes Sean... Oh yes." I fucked her hole with my tongue opening it up and she pushed her ass back wanting more.

"I want you inside now Sean!" She backed up her slender petite body and her ass pressed on shaft. Up and down she went rubbing her hole like she had done so many times.

"I want your big dick inside me!" Looking down her small cheeks were wrapped around my dick. Her hole already open craving for friction. "I need you now Sean!!"

She sat down and my dick popped through. "Ohhhh yes Sean." She slid all the way down. "Oh fuck yes... oh my god," she screamed. She turned her head around and kissed me.

"Oh my god Sean... You feel so fucking big inside of me... it's been too long." She kissed me, licked my lips, and bit down on my lip.

She raised her hips and slammed herself back down. "Ohhhhh... Sean!"

"Fuck me Sean!"

I grabbed her around the waste flinging her around onto the bed. Getting on my knees I lifted her up onto her knees and pulled each leg back around me. Pulling her towards me I grabbed her breasts tightly as she raised her ass up for me. Then I slammed my dick in her as hard as I could.

"Ohhhh fuck... Ohhhhh yes Sean!" she screamed..

I did again.

"Fuck yes Sean... Oh my fucking god!"

I did again.

"Fuuuck yes! Fuck me hard Sean!"

I starting pumping my dick deep inside of her.

"Ohhhhh... Oh yes... Ohhhh... Oh fuck yes... Oh god!"

"You like my big dick Jen?"

"Ohhhh fuck yes!"

"How much do you like it?" I asked fucking harder.

"Ohhhhhh... I fucking love it... Oh my god... Oh my god... I'm cumming Sean!"

"Yes Jen... Cum for me... Oh you feel so good."

"Ohhhhh... Ohhhhh... Fuck me with your big dick!!"

Slamming deep inside, her whole body began shuddering in my arms, and which each thrust she yelled louder.

"Oh fuck Sean... Oh fuck... Oh my god... Ohhhhhh... I love you!!"

Not being to take anymore she eased herself off, falling forward on the bed onto her stomach. She continued convulsing, with her ass in the air, riding out her orgasm. Turning her body slightly she looked back at me, reaching back spreading out her right cheek, and then rubbed her gaping hole as she came.

"Ohhhh... Ahhhhh... Oh fuck... Oh god Sean." Her spasm slowing down she said, "I feel empty." Knowing that was my cue I moved forward and she raised her ass for me parting both cheeks.

Putting my dick to her hole she easily swallowed me in. Laying on top of her I eased my way deep inside of her feeling her sweet depths. I loved being inside of her like this. Our connection to each other that had lasted so many years.

"Ohhhhh Sean," she said turning her head to kiss me.

"Oh my god Sean I needed that," she said reaching back placing her her hand and my ass.

Slowly pumping her I whispered, "I love you big sis."

"I love you Sean."

We kissed, talked, and slowly enjoyed each other. The need to rush was gone.

"Sean, if I could have you inside of me like this all day everyday, I would."

"Me too," I responded.

"I can still remember the first time with you Sean. I had wanted you for so long. And when it happened it was perfect. We were meant for each other."

We kissed softly.

"Can you pull out for a second Sean? Ohhhh... Thank you. You still feel so big inside of me after all these years. Okay, I just needed a break."

I eased my way back in.

"Ohhhhh yes Sean."

I could feel her anal ring clamping down feeling the shape of my head pushing through and the length sliding in deep.

"Oh god this feels good."

We kissed.

"Sean!"

"Yes?" I asked.

"Remember my second rule?" she asked.

"We can never have sex. Ever. That one?" I asked.

"Yes. That one!"

"Of course. It's been 22 years and we have kept to it. Right?" I asked.

"Yes. Although doing it like we have is technically considered sex Sean."

"Okay. Your point?" I asked.

She kissed me.

"I want you inside of me," she whispered.

"If you hadn't noticed I am," I responded smiling.

"No Sean. I want you inside of me the way we do it with our spouses."

"Jennifer? Isn't that what made all of this okay?"

"Yes Sean. You are right. Well that is until you told me about your surgery today. You see Sean, I made this rule because I never wanted even the slightest possibility of ever getting pregnant."

She kissed me.

"I want you this way Sean. I always have. Do you want me?"

"I do Jennifer," I said kissing her back.

I eased my way out of her and we sat down on the edge of the bed. She kicked off her heels and put her hand on my thigh and said, "Are you sure Sean?"

"Are you?" I asked.

"I think so," she said. "But Sean, you will have to go easy, I have only ever been with Mark."

I smiled and said, "Of course Jennifer."

She leaned over and kiss me and said, "I love you!"

She got down on her knees grabbing my dick. She kissed it. She looked at it holding it with two hands.

"I can't believe we're going to this Sean," she said looking up at with with her beautiful blue eyes.

She continued kissing me and sizing me up. "Oh my god you are so big. I have wanted this all my life. Oh god how my many times have I masturbated thinking about you inside of my pussy... Ohhh... Oh god I want this."

She stood up, grabbed my face, and kissed me. Running her fingers through my graying hair. I was still sitting when she mounted me like so many times before but this time she pressed her pussy lips back against my erect shaft.

"Ohhhh..," she moaned sliding her wet pussy the length of it.

We kissed.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"I didn't come here today expecting this. I have wanted this more than anything in my life though. So yes, I'm sure," she said now moaning as we kissed.

"But Mark and Jessica?" I asked.

She stopped kissing me and her head tilted down trying to justify what we were doing.

"I know Sean. I've been betraying Mark for 22 years. But what we do has never changed how I feel about him and I know you feel the same about Jessica."

I responded, "But the way we have always done it is something I never did with Jessica so in my mind I wasn't cheating on her. This changes things. And truthfully I never thought of you like this because in my mind I had accepted the way we did it as our bond."

"Oh Sean. What do we do?"

My hands were resting on her hips. She had slowed her grinding but hadn't stopped.

"It's up to you Jennifer."

"Well I know I want this. I want you Sean. We have always made it work."

She kissed me long and softly.

"Okay. I trust you," I responded

She kissed me again, " But not like this. She got off and crawled across her bed and laid back on her pillow. Grabbing my hand she pulled me over to her. "Like this Sean."

I positioned myself on top of her. Looking into her sparkling blue eyes I knew this was right. Her long dark hair resting on the pillow around her face. She was the most beautiful women I had ever met.

I leaned in and kissed her. "Are you ready?" I whispered.

She parted her legs and kissed me back. "Yes My sweet little brother."

My dick touched her pussy. Her mouth opened and she gasped. I pressed forward and my head slipped in.

My heart starting pounding and she gasped again. Her breathing got rapid. "Ohhh... Sean... I can feel you."

I went a little deeper. "Oh yes," she said softly gasping.

With five inches in her breaths got quick and shallow. "Ohhhhh god Sean... You feel... Ohhh god... You feel so big... You're so thick... Oh god... I feel so stretched... Are you all the way in?"

"I still have more than 3 inches to go," I whispered feeling the walls of her soft vagina expanding to accommodate my big dick. Tears starting running down her face.

"You okay Jennifer?"

"Yes my love," she said gasping. "I want to feel all of you."

I pressed forward slowly. 6 inches in she moaned, "Ohhhhh." 7 inches inches in she moaned louder, "Ohhhhh... Ohhhh god... Ohhh my sweet little Sean... I feel so full... Ohhhhh." Letting her adjust before easing all the way in filling her up with all of my thick 8 and a half inches of dick.

She dug in nails into my back and I felt her hips pull away. Gasping and panting she screamed, "Ohhhh fuck Sean... Ohhhhh my fucking god... Ohhhh you feel so big... I love you inside of me."

I held her shoulders tight and I felt her hips push towards me wanting more. My dick had never felt so hard and I pushed as hard as I could and held her tight.

"Ohhhhh my god Sean," she screamed. Her eyes huge and tearing and her mouth open gasping for air. "Ohhhhh yes Sean... Ohhhhh fuck yes... I'm cumming... Oh my sweet love I'm cumming with you inside of me... Ohhhhhh... Ohhhhhhhh god yes... I'm cumming."

I held her tight feeling her pussy clamping down on my dick as she came. "Oh yes Jennifer, cum for me."

"Ohhhhhh yes Sean... Ohhh yes," she moaned as her orgasm came to an end.

"Kiss me my love," she said tears pouring down her face. "I love you Sean."

"I love you too Jennifer."

"Sean!"

"Yes Jennifer?"

"Ohhh... I need you out," she said pushing on my chest.

I slowly pulled out and she moaned until I slipped out.

"Oh good god," she said smiling as I laid down next to her.

"Jennifer you felt so good," I whispered laying on my side facing her.

"You don't even know Sean," she responded put a hand on my face.

"Let's get some water," she said.

We headed down stairs holding hands. Once in the kitchen I watched her glide around the room as she poured us two large glasses of ice water and we gulped it down.

I admired her beauty which had never faded. She walked over to me and kissed me.

"Sean. I love you so much." She kissed me. "Having you like this is what I have wanted all of my life." She kissed me. "There's not a day that goes by that I didn't think about you my sweet brother." She kissed me. "I feel whole now."

We kissed. Our hands feeling our bodies.

"I love you Sean." Our breathing got heavier.

"I love you so much Sean." We kissed inhaling each each other. "I want you inside me Sean."

My hands moved down her body, feeling her ass, I pulled her closer. "I want now Sean."

Holding my neck I reached down below her ass and picked her up into my arms. My dick still hard I guided to her and she lowered herself on to me.

"Oh god Sean," she moaned as I slid into her.

She kissed me hard. More than halfway in now she bit down on my lip. "Oh fuck Sean I love you." We kissed, her tongue pushing deep into my mouth. "Ohhhhh... I want all of you."

I lowered her down and until I was fully impaled inside her. "Ohhhhhh yes Sean." She bit down harder. "Oh fuck yes it hurts." She kissed me. "Oh fuck you're so big."

"Should we stop?" I asked.

"Yes. No. Just give a second my love."

She looked at me breathing hard again. Her breath filled my nostrils and I breathed her in. Her head tilted back and forth as she gasped taking her time to adjusted to me.

"Ohhhh god you feel so good Sean."

She kissed me passionately as I held her.

She eased off and said, "Take me upstairs Sean."

I carried her up the stairs, her little body squirming, with each step I took. In her room I walked over to her bed and sat down with her still on me. With her in control she slid partially down my shaft.

"Ohhhh god Sean... I can feel you stretching me."

We kissed and she moaned as she began riding me slowly.

"Ohhhhh... Ahhhhh..." We kissed and she eased herself down taking more of me. "Oh god yes Sean." Her eyes grew. "Ohhhhh yes."

She leaned her head back and I pulled her body close and began kissing her breasts. Her nipples big and hard I kissed them gently. "Ohhhh yes Sean... Ohhhhh fuck yes," she moaned taking me all the way in.

She pushed her breast forward and I began sucking. I sucked gently at first.

"Oh fuck yes... Your big fucking dick is inside of me... I love you Sean... You feel so good... Ohhhhhhhh"

I sucked harder, taking her breast into my mouth. Her hips moving faster now, her pussy eagerly swallowing me in. Looking down my dick filled her gap between her legs and I felt so deep inside of her.

"Ohhhhhh yes Sean," she screamed as I sucked her breasts harder. Her breathing had become more rapid as she gasp for air. "Ohhhh fuck... Ohhhhh fuck... I'm cumming Sean... Oh my god!!"

I held her tight and continued sucking on her breast as she came. Her hips bucked with each spasm. And each time she tried to slide off I pulled her back down.

Her body shaking in my arms she moaned and screamed, "Ohhhhhhh yes... I'm cumming... Ohhhhh god yes!!"

"Mmmmmm... hmmmm...," I moaned feeling my big sister cumming. I kept sucking her breast.

"Oh my god Sean... Ohhhhh... Ohhh you feel so... So amazing. " her hips slowing down.

"I love you Sean... Oh god I love you."

Holding my face she kissed me, licked my lips, sucked on my mouth, and breathed in my breath. 


She whispered into my mouth, "I want you to make love to me Sean."

She eased herself off. "Ohhhhhhh...," she moaned filling relief between her legs. She crawled across her bed and laid on her pillow. "Come here my love."

I joined her getting on top of her. "I want you inside," she said wrapping her arms around me and puling me in for a kiss. "Make love to me... Make love to your big sister."


Putting my dick to her pussy she said, "Ohhhh yes, please give it to me."

"You sure?" I said teasing just giving her a little. 


"Yes Sean... come on... give it to me."

"I will... let's take our time though... we have all day," I said kissing her. "I love Jennifer," I said pushing myself all the way in.

"Ohhhhh Sean... Oh god... I want you inside of me forever."


We kissed and I looked into her eyes and whispered, "It never feels like this with Jessica."

She kissed me, "I know what you mean Sean. Even before today... Before all of this... Ohhhhh god don't stop what you're doing... I could never let myself completely go with Mark... No one knows me like you do... No one let's me be who I am like you do... I can never be myself like this... Only with you."


"I agree," I said kissing while I moved slowly inside of her. "I love you."


"I love you Sean." We kissed. "Oh my god Sean I can feel you so far up inside of me." We kissed. "Ohhhhhh... it's so good."

Back and forth we kissed and licked each others mouths. This went on, and on, I got close to cumming a few times, but would slow down. We were working each other up to a frenzy, but never speeding up. "Ohhhh yes Sean keep making love to me."

Time went by and I didn't want the inevitable to come. I was in love with my sister and I wanted to please her.

"I going to cum soon Jennifer. I can't take it anymore."

"Of course my love... I want you to cum... I want you cum inside of me."

We kissed one more time and I lifted myself up to get some leverage. "Are you ready Jen?"

"Oh yes Sean... please give it to me."

I pulled all the way out.

"Ohhhhh," she moaned. "I want you inside!!"


I pushed forward sliding my hole dick in. "Ohhhhhh fuck Sean."

"Like that?" I asked.

"Yes... give to me Sean!!"

I pulled almost all the way out and slammed her again.


"Ohhhhh my fucking god... Fuck me Sean!!"


I started fucking her. Fucking her hard like I had done so many times in the ass.

"Ohhhh... Ahhhhh... Oh my god... Fuck meeeeeee!!"

I increased my pace and her hips bucked below me, wanting less, wanting more.

"Ohhhhh fuck Sean... Ohhhh god... Ohhh god... I'm cumming... I'm fucking cumming"


I fucked her harder.

"Ohhhhh Sean... Ohhhhh fuck... Oh fuuuuck!!"

She bucked and came like she never had and I kept fucking her through her orgasm.

Then I felt it coming, "Ohhhhhh Jen... I'm cumming!!"

I fucked her harder.

"Ohhhhhh... Yes Sean... Cum inside of me!!"

"Ohhhhhh... I'm cumming Jen," I screamed letting my build up go. My thrusts went deep inside of her and with each spasm my hot strings of cum filled her up.


"Ohhhh fuck yes Sean... Give me your cum... Ohhh fuck... Ohhh fuck." Her voice got really high and she screamed, "Oh my god... Oh my god... Oh my god... Oh my god... Oh my fucking god I'm cumming again!!"

I was still cumming and pulled her body up to mine tightly while we both kissed and screamed in ecstasy.

"Oh god... Oh my god... I LOVE YOU SEAN."

"Ohhhhh yes," I screamed releasing my self completely into her. "I LOVE YOU Jen."


Eventually our orgasms subsided and we collapsed into each others arms. The day was young and we made more love. Things changed for us that day though. Our original pact was broken forever and the rules had changed, so we decided to meet twice a year instead. :-)



The End (For Now)