My Sister, My Lover

Story Info
Siblings teach other about sex.
8.3k words
4.66
135.1k
57
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ainu
ainu
268 Followers

My sister is one year and one month older than me. I'm built larger than her so we've been almost like twins as long as I can remember. We're certainly not similar in appearance. I'm five foot ten, 180 pounds, slightly stocky. I wrestle for my school and my body style is fine for wrestling. She's what I've always thought of as tall and slim although she's not really tall at five foot five. I've always thought she's gorgeous even though she doesn't have the voluptuous figure of some of the other cheerleaders. Which is what she was in high school, a cheerleader. But she does have a lovely figure, all the right curves, just not as large in places as some. Very popular. She has brown hair like me but hers is almost like an afro, very tightly curled or kinky even. She complains about it but admits it has advantages. It always looks the same. She can go swimming or take a shower and her hair looks the same as before. She wears it slightly short because she can't do anything else with it. Mine is straight. She has green eyes, well something like green. Mine are brown. Truth is, we're both adopted, so we're legally brother and sister but actually have no genetic connection.

We've always got along fine, actually depend on one another a lot. When she decided she needed to know how to dance, we learned together from a pamphlet she had, doing different steps. When she wanted to know how to kiss, I was the one she practiced on. We've both been involved in martial arts for years, Tae Kwan Do. We practice together at home. Now, I'm eighteen, a senior in high school, and she's nineteen, in her first year of college. She's going to a local community college but will transfer to our state university next year, when we'll both be enrolled there. Fortunately we've both always made decent grades and have presented no unusual problems to our parents. We actually get along very well with our parents. They have their own business and travel a lot so we're left on our own fairly much. Have been for years, ever since they figured we could handle it.

We've finished dinner, which we prepared for ourselves, and the dishes are in the dishwasher. We both do a couple hours of home work and studying. I finish first and go to the den to watch TV before going to bed. She comes in a half hour later. In the comedy that's on, two couples are having problems with their sex lives. I guess that's what made her bring the subject up.

"Tom, do you think much about sex?"

This is something new for us but I know she always has thought about what she's going to say, so I think a moment. "Yeah," I say, "I do. I guess I think about it a lot."

"But you've never actually done it, have you?"

"Joanne, you know I haven't. If I had, I wouldn't keep it from you. I've kissed girls just like you've kissed guys. We've always told each other. But I haven't done anything more."

"But you'd like to."

"Well, sure, I'd like to. But I'm a little afraid to try anything because I just don't know enough. I'd probably mess up some how. Just making the first moves on a girl sort of scares me and I always screw up."

"Yeah, me too. Guys have tried to do a little more with me and I've wanted to but I've always stopped them. Same as you, I'm afraid I'd do something wrong. I'm also a little afraid I couldn't stop them if I let them go too far and I don't want to lose control."

'You know, it seems like everybody's doing it. At least half the guys I know claim they have. So other people have figured it out. I guess we'll figure it out sometime, too, once we're ready."

"Yeah. It's that first step that's a little scary. And not quite trusting the guy to stop if I say so. If I knew how, I'd learn on you, like we did kissing. At least I could trust you. But that seems too weird some how, brother and sister, I mean."

I had never really thought about sex and Joanne before. She's certainly good looking. Has a great body, firm butt, shapely legs. Nice breasts. Even though they're not world beaters, they're sure there. I'd rather have sex with her than any of the girls in my class that I've dated. "I never thought about it before. I mean sex with you. You're sure good looking, have a terrific body, but, yeah, I guess it'd be too weird. Brother and sister."

We both watch the TV for a couple minutes. Then she says something more, "Now that we've talked about sex, what are you going to do? I mean, later. You going to masturbate?"

I think I almost blush. "Geez Joanne," I say but after a moment add, "Yeah, I think so."

She grins. "Me too," she says. Then she looks at me sort of funny, looks away, then back again. "Let me watch," she says.

"What?"

"Masturbate here. Let me watch."

"Jerk off here, in front of you?"

"Yeah. I've never actually seen a penis. I mean I have on the internet a lot. I've watched couples do everything sexy there. But I've never seen a guy up close for real. So go ahead."

"I don't think I should."

"C'mon, Tom. I want you to. Tell you what. After you do, I will. O.k?"

"You will, too?" I ask. She grins, like she's daring me. This has happened lots before but never about sex. She just nods her head yes. So I unfasten my shorts and unzip them, then reach in and get hold of my cock inside my underpants and pull it out and free.

"Take your clothes off so I can really see it all," she says, staring at my cock.

This is too weird, but I do as she asks. I get my shorts and undershorts both down my legs, lean down and get them off my feet. I sit back up and grab my cock again and starts sliding my hand up and down. I've sure jerked off enough in my life. Then, just as I'm starting to get seriously interested, she says, "Let me" and she almost pushes my hand off me to wrap her hand around my cock.

This is the first time anyone but me has touched my cock. She's sliding her hand up and down like I had been doing. "Hold it a little tighter," I say. She squeezes hard. "Oow, not that tight, that'll stop everything." She relaxes her hold a little. "Like that." I say.

"The skin moves," she says, looking at me and then back at my cock. She keeps sliding her hand up and down. "I've seen this on the net before but I don't think I realized just how big and stiff they were until now. You must have a big one."

"I don't know for sure. I've seen other guys in the gym, I might be a little bigger but I think I'm pretty normal."

"This is really great," she says, staring at my cock, that's getting redder and redder. "It's just so sexy. I can't imagine anything this size going inside me. I guess they do, though. Millions of people have been doing it for centuries."

She keeps really working on me, going fairly fast. I can feel it getting ready. "I'm going to cum," I say.

She just grins at me and then looks back at my cock. I can feel it sort of swell or stiffen and she says, "I can feel it," and almost immediately I shoot off a load that must go ten feet. She makes a funny noise, sort of a "Wow" with a grunt added, and works my cock even faster.

"Slow down now," I say to her. "Just sort of milk it, pushing whatever is in there out." She's grinning and does as I asked and about two more spurts come out, not going as far, and then a lot seems to almost bubble out, running down over her hand. She pulls on me a couple more times. "I think that's it. I'm done. You can let go."

She lets go and looks at me. "That's crazy,' she says. "You really shoot it out, don't you? It's all a mess, I'll get some paper towels and clean up." She goes into the kitchen, almost running, and hurries back. She first finds where my cum landed and wipes it up, then comes back next to me and uses the towels on my cock and thigh and on her hand, which has a lot of cum on it. I'm still sitting there, naked from the waist down. "Boy, it really shrinks, doesn't it?" she says, staring at my cock, then puts a couple fingers on it and feels it. "Does it get hard again?"

'Yeah. My brain seems to turn it on. I get hard-ons in class sometimes, just thinking about something. It can be embarrassing. But they go away. I'm not sure how long it takes now that I've cum. But it can get hard again. It just takes a little while." She's still got her fingers on me and is looking at me grinning. "Now you said you would, too."

"Yeah," she says, "I will. I want to, more than ever now. That was really sexy. I loved doing that to you.

Then she looks up from my cock and grins at me. She unbuttons her jeans and slides her hand down inside the front. Right away her hand is moving sort of fast.

"No fair," I tell her. I can't tell what you're doing at all. You have to get bare, too, like I did, so I can see."

She grins at me, pulls her hand out and pulls her jeans fly open and starts pushing them down her legs. She then gets hold of her panties, white panties, and pulls them down, too. With both now down to her butt, she lifts up some and pulls them down onto her legs, then off her feet. She sits back up and looks at me. She reaches down to her crotch with one hand and spreads her legs fairly wide. Her hand starts moving again, up and down, like she's rubbing herself. I can see dark brown hair that looks a lot like the hair on her head but a little darker. Her fingers are below it. I've often thought about touching a girl, finding out what her pussy feels like, how it's shaped, so I reach my hand to hers and touch. "Let me try, like you did with me."

She gives me a big grin. I think she wanted me to do this, and moves her hand away a little. I touch her, feel the hair against my hand, and push my hand down a little. She takes hold of my middle finger and pulls my hand even lower. She moves her hips a little and I can feel a shape with my finger. "Right there," she says. "Just massage it a little." I do, feeling it and rubbing it. "Push your finger in." Push it in? Where? I press against her. She reaches down and moves my finger a little and gives it a push. I can feel that my finger's actually going in a little. I push more and slide my finger in. There's flesh or something all around my finger, a little moist. I move my finger around a little, feeling. She makes a little noise. I can't even describe her noise. If you take the "a" sound from back or tack, and just extend it, "aaaaa", it's sort of like that. "A little more and faster," she says. I push my finger in as far as I can and start moving it around, pulling out a little and pushing in again. She just makes her noise again. I guess it means she likes it.

"I've got another place that's really sensitive, really turns me on, but if I try to diddle it too soon it hurts. I have to get turned on some before I touch it. Maybe you can do what you're doing and still work on this other place, too." She reaches down, her finger sort of under my hand and I can feel her rubbing herself softly. "Right here," she says. I pull my finger out of her and move it to where her finger is. She moves her hand a little. I can feel a shape, sort of like a little worm or something. I rub it like she had been doing. "Oh, yeah, right there," she says. "But can you do it while still doing what you had been doing before?" I move my hand to get my thumb to this new spot and that lets me get my finger back down to the wet area where I can slide it into her again. And there goes her noise again. "More," she says. I work my hand some. "Faster" she says. I try and slide my finger in and out while still rubbing her and her noise comes again. "Yeah," she says, "Just like that." I keep on moving my hand on her and in her. The noise changes and gets almost guttural. I can feel that she's much wetter inside now. Then she gives an "Aargh" noise and I can feel her insides sort of pulsing or jerking and then my fingers gets really wet. Maybe she peeing or something. Her hips lift off the couch, then go back down and her hand reaches down and holds my hand, stopping it from moving.

"Oh, Tom, that was the best ever. I've never cum so hard before. You really worked my clit perfectly. I've done this to myself a lot but it's so different when someone else does it, somehow. You can do that again anytime you want." With that, she turns her upper body a little and leans towards me and kisses me on the mouth. I get my one arm around her just like she has one around me and we seriously kiss. The best and longest kiss we've ever had. That I've ever had with anyone. I'm still sort of cupping her pussy with one hand and she's holding my hand there with one of hers. Then, still kissing, she moves her hand from mine and puts it on my cock. Which makes me realize that I'm hard again. She pulls away from the kiss and grins at me. "You're ready again. How about I do you while you do me?" She doesn't wait for an answer but grasps my cock and starts jerking me off. So I slide my finger back into her and start pumping it in and out, while I feel around for her clit with my thumb. She's still fairly wet inside from before so I slide in and out easily. I realize there's room, so when I pull out some, I slide two fingers into her and start using them. I find that little shape with my thumb. She starts kissing me again, her tongue pushing into my mouth. So I start licking her tongue with mine. Her hand is moving faster and harder on me so I work mine faster and harder on her.

She pulls her head back, stops kissing me and starts making an odd noise. She's jerking me off so hard it almost hurts but I can feel that I'm moving towards cumming. Then her insides pulse on my fingers and I can feel her putting out some juices on my fingers. "I'm cumming, I'm cumming," she almost yells and just then I can feel my stuff moving up and I start shooting off. She just collapses almost. Leans back and slumps. I still have two fingers in her, she still has her hand on my cock. In fact, her hand is almost glued to my cock by a bunch of cum that's all over her hand. "Fuck, Tom," she almost murmurs, "That was just too much." But she's smiling. Sort of a tired smile but definitely a smile. I lean to her and kiss her, wiggling my fingers inside her a little. She kisses back but it's not like that first one. "I guess we need to clean up a little, she says, starting to sit up. So I pull my fingers out of her. She looks around a little. "We've got stuff everywhere. Let me get a wash cloth," she says, as she gets up and walks away, bare from the waist down just like I am.

She comes back with a damp cloth and uses it to clean my cock. She wipes my stuff off her hand, then squats a little and wipes herself up between her legs. She turns the cloth over and starts wiping at the couch where we had been sitting. I hadn't realized how much stuff we had left there. I get up, too and get another cloth and come back to help. I see a couple spots of my cum on the carpet and wipe them up, too. We both stand there, everything cleaned up, at least pretty good, and then look at one another and grin. I put my arms around her and hold her close and she puts her arms around me. I lean down and kiss her and move my free hand that isn't holding a damp cloth, down onto her butt. She has a nice butt. I moved my hand around, feeling it. She does the same to me, then, feeling my butt as we kiss. She breaks the kiss and says, "We'll have to do that again soon." Then she grins. "But it's late, we both better get to bed."

The next day, as soon as we got home from school, Joanne wants to do it again so we do. First, her doing me and then me doing her. She suggests we just stay naked from the waist down as we fix dinner. Then, as soon as dinner is over, she has hold of me and does me again, so I do her, too. Then we study, sitting next to one another and touching each other a little. Which makes studying impossible, so we mutually do each other at the same time, like we had the night before. I think we both figured out each others genitals, at least I had about figured out hers and knew where things were and what seemed to work best. It's odd. I had wanted to find out about sex and now I had, at least partly. With my sister, which seems weird. But I also realize that I want to do what would make her happy, what turns her on. I don't just want to do whatever I can, I want to do whatever she wants me to. I always knew we cared for each other but now it seemed to be getting stronger.

Our parents came home and for a couple days we didn't do anything with each other. Then, one night, after we all are in bed and I'm about half asleep, Joanne comes into my room. She holds her finger to her lips, indicating that we should stay quiet, and she pushes my pajama bottoms down so she can get hold of my cock. I just lay there as she jerks me off. Then she pulls her nightgown up, revealing herself and lays down on my bed and bends her knees up and spreads her legs, so I can get at her and I do her. She kisses me and grinning, leaves my room. I pull some dirty underwear out of the hamper and try to clean up myself and the bed as well as I can and then toss them back into the hamper and go to sleep. That happens two more nights in a row. Then our parents go away for a few more days.

When I get home from school the next day, I'm very sweaty. I had wrestling practice after school and instead of showering at school, decided to just do it at home. I'm in the shower. This is a shower over a bath tub, with a shower curtain. I 'm facing the shower head, not thinking of much more than washing, when I feel something is different. Then hands reach around my waist. Joanne is in there with me, also naked, pressing up against my back. I turn around to face her and we kiss, both holding one another and pushing against each other. Since I have the soap in my hand, I start washing her with my bare hands. It's the first time I ever felt her breasts. Nice breasts, sort of round at the bottom but pointy. Two separate breasts, each a little more than a handful as the old saying goes, with dark nipples, pretty small and hard. I washed up and down her legs and reached in to do her pussy as much as I can. She turns around and I do her back. She asks for the soap and washes me the same way, spending a lot of time on my cock, which by then is very hard. As I washed her I kept telling her what a great body she had and as she washed me she did the same for me. I guess we both mean it, I know I do. She really does have a great body. Trim and in good physical shape.

We turn off the water and get towels and started drying each other. Then she surprises me. To dry my legs, she kneels down on the floor. As she dries my cock and balls, she starts kissing my cock, then licking it. Then she puts her mouth over the head of it and starts licking and sucking on it. Pretty soon, her head is moving back and forth as she sucks on me, sort of jerking me off with her mouth. She stops and looks up at me grinning. "I've watched girls on the net do this for years and I've always wanted to try it. You have a delicious cock, Tom." And then she's back sucking me again. I'm surprised but, truthfully, I love it. I'd thought of doing the same to her a number of times and now I knew that I would.

It didn't take long. My first blow job. I feel it coming and warn her, "I'm going to cum, Joanne," but she seems to swallow my whole cock even more, working fast on it and I start spurting it out right into her mouth. She never stops. I guess she swallows because I think she gets more than a mouthful and when she finally pulls her lips away from my cock and licks her lips, my cum seems to be gone. "I really liked that," she says, looking up at me. "I wasn't sure about it before I did it but I love tasting your cock. Even your cum isn't bad, all sort of sexy."

I reach down and get hold of her under her arms and pull her up. I hold her against me and kiss her. She kisses back. As we kiss I fondle her ass with both hands. I love her ass. Then I reach down sort of back of her and pick her up. One arm is under her upper back, the other under her knees. "Your turn, now," I tell her. "I've been thinking of this for a long time and your beautiful body is perfect." In fact, I had often watched guys on the net making love to girls, sucking their breasts, kissing them, eating their pussies, and I really wanted to do all that myself. Now I'm going to get to. And the fact that it's with Joanne turns me on even more. I should feel weird doing this with my sister but I really want her. I've really liked her almost forever. Probably love her. But up to now it's been sibling love not sexual love. So I want to enjoy myself, enjoy her body. And I want her to enjoy it, too.

ainu
ainu
268 Followers