My Sister, My Mistress Ch. 03

Story Info
Continuation of brothers' service.
1.4k words
4.27
80k
7
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 09/18/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fido43
fido43
29 Followers

Alan served the girls their lunch. The two girls, Carol and Julie, sat at the table and talked about girlie things. Alan, dressed in his maids outfit, went about his duties, serving and clearing up. He had been instructed by his sister, Carol, that he must curtsy every time he entered the room. They didn’t even pay him any attention as he went about curtseying, and offered their glasses for refilling. He had cleared the table and finished the washing up when he was summoned into the living room by his sister.

‘Yes mistress?’ Alan said as he curtseyed in the doorway.

‘Julie and me are going out for a little while. You will make sure our boots are clean and bring them here!’

‘Yes mistress.’ Alan answered. Then went to fetch their boots.

He knelt down to put them on their feet and kissed their toes before doing so.

‘Good boy.’ Julie smiled at him.

‘Ive got a bit of muck on my boot.’ Informed Carol. ‘Lick it off.’

Alan bent down and cleaned the dirt from his sisters boot.

The two girls left Alan and went to the pub for a little while. There, they had some fun getting chatted up by some guys they knew. They loved the attention, and felt very sexy.

They noticed a young man that was sitting alone. He was quite good looking, and Julie whispered to Carol an idea that had come to her. The young man was watching them, and was obviously under the influence of one too many drinks. They went and sat with him, introducing themselves. After a while they invited the young man, whose name was Paul, back home for coffee.

‘Slave?’ Julie shouted as she came through the door, ahead of the other two.

‘Yes mistress.’ Alan curtseyed.

‘Put the kettle on and piss off upstairs.’

Alan did as he was told and went upstairs as Carol and Paul came in.

‘Coffee Paul?’ Carol asked, and lead Paul into the living room, where he collapsed in a drunken heap.

‘mmmmm.’ He said.

Julie sat beside him, and he didn’t waste any time in making a move for her. His hands went straight between her legs, and up her short skirt. She let him feel her crotch for a few seconds, and pulled his hand away.

‘Later lover boy.’ She said.

Meanwhile Carol had gone upstairs. She went into Alans room, where he stood and curtseyed again as she walked in. She loved this feeling of supreme power over her brother, and he was too scared to annoy her. He stood in the middle of the room, and she walked about him. She felt his smooth legs, freshly shaved. Then she lifted his skirt to see his frilly panties, and ran a hand over his bottom. Alan began to feel stirrings in his loins, and felt his cheeks begin to glow.

‘Well now my precious little slave boy.’ She began. ‘We said we would teach you to behave like a real girl, and now is your chance. Downstairs is a nice boy, and you are going to please him for us. He will be blind folded so you wont have to worry about him seeing you.’

Alan looked terrified. Carol smiled and beckoned him to follow her. They made their way down stairs and into the living room. Julie had already blind folded Paul, and he was sitting waiting for something to happen, with a silly grin on his face.

Carol whispered in his ear.

‘Just relax, don’t say a word, and enjoy.’

She then looked at Alan and pointed to the floor between Paul's legs. He knelt and looked at the girls.

‘What would you like me to do?’ asked Julie from beside Alan.

‘What do you think?’ slurred Paul. ‘Get my cock out and suck it!’

Julie looked at Alan and pointed to Paul's already hardening penis.

Alan undid Paul's flies and Paul lifted his hips to help slide his jeans off. He sat there in his pants and his cock was getting harder. Alan then pulled the top of Paul's pants down and revealed a glorious cock, already glistening with pre come. Alan hesitated.

‘Shall I lick your cock?’ Asked Julie, looking at Alan.

‘You bet, you sexy bitch.’

Alan bent forward and ran his tongue over the head of Paul's shiny manhood. He then took the full length of it into his mouth and began to suck. He moved his head up and down, and Paul began to slowly grind his hips into Alans face. He held Alans head and lay back and enjoyed the feeling of his warm mouth and tongue.

‘You are good.’ He said to the owner of the mouth, thinking it to be Julie. ‘Keep this up and I’ll be filling you mouth pretty soon.’

Alan began to panic, but Carol held him still.

‘God im nearly there!’

‘Come in her mouth.’ Carol said, urging him to fuck Alans mouth all the way.

Very soon Paul began to jerk and get ready to explode. He did so inside Alans mouth and kept fucking his face until he slipped out of his mouth and finished off cumming over Alans cheeks and chin.

‘That was great.’ He said.

Alan had no choice but to swallow the cum that had been released into his mouth. Carol took him back upstairs, while Julie pretended to Paul that it was her giving him the BJ.

‘You’ve got cum on your chin.’ Carol said as she wiped it off with her finger. She showed it to Alan and offered her fingers to him. ‘Lick it off.’

He knelt before his sister, and licked Paul's cum from her hand. She smiled down at him.

‘Good boy. You know, I really think we are going to get on from now on. Don’t you?’

‘Yes mistress.’ Alan said looking down.

She stroked his head and turned around and offered him her bottom. She lifted her skirt and bent over a little and looked back at him.

‘Kiss your mistresses arse, theirs a good boy.’

He leant forward and planted a kiss on each cheek. He then pulled her panties down and gently pulled her cheeks apart to reveal her anus. He closed his eyes and ran his tongue up her crack and kissed and licked her arse hole, poking the tip of his tongue in wriggling it around much to her pleasure. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the moment. She moaned with pleasure as he began to suck at her back passage, he wanted to satisfy his sister, he knew she could, and would, do anything if he upset her. Carol moved away from him and turned around. She kicked off her panties and beckoned him to her again. Alan crawled to her and she guided his head to her cunt for the same service that her arse just had. No words were exchanged as he began to lick and suck at her pussy. She ground her hips into his face as she neared climax. She came in wave after wave of fantastic orgasm, Alan too was very close to cumming, but hadn’t been given permission.

After Carol had been satisfied, she noticed Alans erection poking out from under his short skirt, and stretching the material of his frilly panties, and making the material damp with his pre cum. She smiled at him.

‘OK slave.’ She said. ‘I will let you wank your self off. Stand before me and let me watch.’

So Alan pulled his panties down, lifted his skirt and began to toss himself off in front of his sister, that was enjoying every minute. She had never seen a guy do it before. Very soon he came over the carpet, and after licking up his cum, he was ordered back downstairs to see if Paul was ready for more. Paul was out like a light, and so too was Julie. Carol told Alan to clean up any mess and get himself back to normal. Their parents were coming home soon, and things had to look as normal as possible.

She woke the two sleeping babes up and sent Paul on his way. Alan came downstairs dressed in his own clothes and after making the girls a cup of tea, tidied the house just in time.

‘Hi kids, were home.’ Shouted their dad. ‘Hope you two have been getting on.’

‘Of course we have.’ Said Carol. ‘I think you will notice a difference, wont they Alan?’

‘Yes mmmm, Carol.’ He said.

fido43
fido43
29 Followers