My Sister My Teacher

Story Info
My sister teaches me to be a lover.
1.7k words
4.24
122.9k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Joshua. I was born and raised in a medium sized mid-western city. My parents, both ordained ministers, are co-pastors of a large suburban parish. To complete our family, there is my sister Rebecca, who is five years older than me.

It was a couple of weeks before graduation. My parents were out at a church meeting and I was sitting in bed reading when Becca came in and sat down on the bed. She had just graduated from college and was home for a holiday before taking up a position as a junior associate with a prestigious law firm in Chicago.

"What's up bro?"

"Nothing much" I replied.

"Are you going to the prom?" she continued "Who are you taking?"

"Yeah, I'm going with Rachel."

Rachel and her family were members of my parent's parish. We both attended the local Christian school, as might be expected. We hadn't had sex yet; there weren't a lot of opportunities. We had petted a lot and I had felt her breasts through her bra and she had rubbed my cock through my jeans but that was all we had accomplished. I was hoping to fulfill my fantasy of losing our virginities together the night of the prom.

Becca continued "She's a nice girl. Are you planning to get into her pants following the prom?"

I almost gagged as I muttered "Whaaa".

"Don't tell me you haven't thought about it?" She thought a moment and continued "I'll bet you're both still virgins. Aren't you?"

I hemmed and stammered and confirmed that we were still virgins.

Angrily, she went on. "Oh shit. Two fumbling idiots when it should be the best time of girl's life. My first time was a slam, bam, thank you ma'am event and I won't have my brother do that to someone like Rachel."

With that she got up and walked to the door, saying over her shoulder "Get your clothes off." She closed the door and, turning back to the bed, started to unbutton her blouse. "Well, what are you waiting for?"

By the time she reached the bed, her blouse and bra were on the floor and she was bent over removing her shorts and panties. There she stood, stark naked, hands on hips and staring at me.

I was staring as well. My sister has a fantastic body; fabulous tits (I guess about a 38C), a narrow waist and flaring hips. I couldn't take my eyes off her.

"What's the matter, bro? Never seen a naked woman before?"

"Only in magazines and porno movies" I said in a barely audible voice.

She came and sat beside me.

"Look. A woman's first time should be glorious and filled with love. You've never touched a woman let alone made love to one. You'll only fuck it up, pun intended, and neither you nor Rachel will be able to look back on it with any happiness. That's no way for a girl to lose her cherry. I know. So, I am willing to teach you how to make love to a woman. If you don't want me to, just say so, and I'll get dressed and walk out here."

"Okaaay. Teach me" I stammered.

"We'll start with the basics, but first get those shorts off. You don't make love half-dressed."

I slipped my shorts off, and she looked at my cock which was getting harder by the minute. "Pretty good equipment" she said "nothing wrong with you." Then she reached down and hefted my balls and gave my cock a rub. "Yeah, they'll do."

It was a bit surreal sitting there naked with my sister while she lectured me on sex. I wanted to get right to it, but she insisted I listen first.

"Rule 1: no means no and that applies right up to the time you are about to cum."

"Rule 2: the woman comes first. By that I mean your pleasure is secondary; you make sure she is the most important person in the world to you right then. Make sure she has an orgasm before you do. If you do this, you'll never want for sex partners."

"Rule 3: you don't ask for or get blowjobs unless you are willing to eat her pussy. What's good for the gander is good for the goose."

"Got that?"

I nodded in agreement.

"Now on to the practical, kiss me."

Now I'm a pretty good kisser, at least according to Rachel, so I leaned forward, put one hand behind her head and drew her close. Our lips met, lightly touching then a little more insistent. They separated a bit and our tongues met, caressing at first, then actively searching out the depths of each other.

After a couple of minutes, we separated. "Whew, you are pretty good at that. You must have been practicing with Rachel. Lucky girl."

"I noticed that you have been ogling my tits since I took my bra off. Haven't you ever seen real tits before?"

"Not really" I replied "I have felt Rachel's tits but only through her bra."

"Well, give me your hands" and she placed them on her tits. They felt fabulous, soft yet heavy with her nipples sticking out hard about a half inch. I rubbed them and played with nipples then leaned down and took one in my mouth. Becca sighed and leaned back pushing her tits into my face. I continued to suck and lick them until they glistened with saliva. One of her hands had come to the back of my head and she pulled me tight against her moaning quietly.

Eventually, she pulled back and looked at me. "Are you sure you haven't done this before? You're really getting me hot. Look" and she spread her legs exposing her shaved pussy. "You can see how wet I am. Feel."

I put my hand down and cupped her pussy. My finger slipped into her slit and I realized just how wet she was. Juices were dripping onto the bed. I moved my hand so that I touched her clit. It was as if an electric jolt has passed through her.

She grabbed my hand and held it tight against her pussy, rubbing her clit against it and moaning louder. She used her other hand to push my head down.

I didn't resist. As my mouth approached her pussy, I smelled a woman in heat. It filled my senses and turned me on even more. I put out my tongue and tentatively lapped at the folds of her pussy. She shuddered and pulled my in closer. My tongue moved from her clit along her pussy to her asshole, licking up juices as I went. I returned to her clit and closed my lips around it. I started to suck on it, gently at first and then with more force. Then it happened, Becca went rigid, her legs clasped tightly around my head, little moans escaped her. She started to twitch and then went limp with a final loud moan of pleasure. I had just given a woman an orgasm; what a feeling.

I got beside her and cradled her, kissing her lips, face and shoulders. After a few minutes she recovered, turned to me and said "Thank you. That was great. It looks like we won't have to worry about Rule 2. But now it's your turn."

She got on her hands and knees; her tits hanging down and swaying lightly as she moved. She turned, and knelt by my waist. Her hand grasped my cock by the base and her head moved down. Her mouth opened and she took the head of my cock into it. Her lips closed around it and she sucked in. The pressure and feeling was so intense I thought I'd explode. Then she started to lick around the glans and up and down the shaft. She'd take me into her mouth and move up and down on it, all the time licking and sucking. I was almost at the point of no return and told her so. She took a moment to stop and mumbled, "Shut up and enjoy", and went back down on me. I could feel the pressure building in my balls and then I came; spurting load after load of jism into her mouth. She swallowed and swallowed some more until I was drained. Then she came up and lying on me, kissed me transferring some of my cum into my mouth.

"How does that taste?"

I considered the flavor of her juices and my cum, mixed in my mouth, and replied, "Pretty good. I could get used to that."

As she lay on me, she was moving her pussy in little circles on my cock. She lifted up a bit and fed me first one tit then the other to suck on. We kissed and she licked my nipples, which sent little shock waves through me. In no time, my cock was rock hard again.

"Now for the main event" she purred "I'll do the work this time, you enjoy."

She positioned herself over my cock and, taking it into her hand, guided me to her pussy. She slowly lowered herself onto me, until I fully sheathed in her. Her cunt grasped my cock softly yet firmly unlike anything I had ever felt before. Becca started to raise and lower herself slowly on me. My hands played with her tits, rubbing her nipples which seemed to have sprouted from the areoles. Her head was tilted back and she was moaning lightly. Her tempo increased and she placed her head on my chest. Her cunt was ramming down on my cock and then she stopped. I was fully in her and she was cumming. That was all it took; I started to shoot loads of thick cum into her.

As we relaxed in the afterglow, she asked "Well, how was it?"

"Becca, you have given me a memory that I will cherish forever. It was incredible. I only hope that I can do the same for Rachel."

"With that attitude, I don't think Rachel has to worry. However, I think that you should have some more practice before the prom. Are you up to it?"

Was I? We practiced at least once a day and usually several times until the prom. I was as prepared as I would ever be to take Rachel's cherry and make it a memorable night for her.

What was the prom night like? Well, that's Rachel's story and I'll leave it up to her whether to tell it or not.