My Sister My Whore Ch. 3

Story Info
Her brother gets anal.
1.3k words
3.33
91k
14
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 07/09/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After that first fuck of our lives we became lovers in every sense even though we had to behave like normal siblings for the sake of the society. We never missed any opportunity to make love and be in each others arms. I would now more often sneek into her bed room after everyone was asleep and would make love to my sister. She had become more demanding by the passing day and would encourage me to try different positions. We had fucked in every concieveable position including the Doggy style.But, still she was reluctant to go for anal sex and with the beautiful pair of ass she had, I was just losing control.

Meanwhile a friend of our parents asked me to guide his son in studies and with much reluctance I had to agree. The boy was 4 years my junior and was in school. He was rather weak in English and I had to coach him on English usage and grammar. He would come to me everyday in the evening and I would spend around 1 hour with him. He was rather cute and addressed me Bhaiya ( that is elder brother). I tutored him on the basics and then gave him some assignments to do on his own. He was a quick learner and picked up very fast. One day while he was with me I was asked to tune the television set. My work was finished sooner than expected and when I returned I found him engrossed in one of my porno collection books with explicit photographs. I kept these in my cupboard among my text books. He was scared seeing me back and stammerred a few incoherent apologies. I felt a sudeden rush of anger but I controlled myself. After all he was also a guy just turned 18 and was entitled to what he was seeing.

I calmly walked to him and asked him to sit down. I took the book from his hand and asked him whether he liked what he saw? He just nodded his head in agreement. I told him, Rahul go latch the door. He did what he was told. I beckoned him to me and asked him to sit down. I asked him whether he wants to see more of what he was seeing. Rahul replied in affirmative and I took out the whole collection. I saw his eyes becoming saucers when the collection was spread before him.

I moved closer to him and while he leafed through the books I caressed his thighs. He was getting aroused and I soon had him remove his trousers. He had a small dick with a starting of pubic hair. I massaged his dick and he was unable to control himself, soon he cummed in my hands. Then I made him suck my dick and came in his mouth. It was a great feeling. I asked him to freshen up and go home as it was getting late.

After that day I would often have fun with Rahul. He was quite ignorant about sex and I took it upon myself to teach him. He was a petite little boy with smooth features and I took a special liking to his ass. But, however hard I tried he did not allow me to fuck his ass. He would give me a blow job and no more. He asked me if I had fucked girls and I replied in affirmative. He would ask me many questions and I would try to answer all of his queries. Our sexcapades would always end at him asking me to help fuck a girl and I would always promise to try and get one for him.

Meanwhile my nightly sojourns with my sis was continuing as usual. However one day my sis confronted me with a peculiar harsh look in her eyes. She without mincing words told me that I was a cheat that to a GAY. I was stunned how come she knew about my Bisexual tendencies. I asked her what does she mean and out came the bomb. She told me she had seen me and Rahul together. I controlled myself and explained to her that Rahul is so Chikna ( Feminine) that i just cannot control myself and in the same breath proposed for a trio with Rahul, me and her. She was shocked and just kept staring at me in disbelief. She was without words and anger showed in her eyes. I dropped the subject then and there itself.

The next time Rahul and I were together I asked him whether he wanted to fuck a girl, he jumped at the idea and I told him to do whatever I said. I was planning to fullfill my trio whether or not my sis consents.

One day when our parents were away for the day I invited Rahul over. I did not tell Seema anything about Rahul. When he came I told him to hide in my room under the bed and then called Seema. When she came I started kissing her and fondling her boobs. She was immediately aroused and responded to my kisses. We were naked in a flash and she was down on her knees giving me the blow job of my life. Now I signalled Rahul to comeout and make his presence known. Very calmly he came out and adressed Seema " Didi (Elder Sis) how about some relief for my aching rod too." Seema was stunned she jumped and screamed. Meanwhile Rahul had removed his clothes and his 5 inch boyish dick was at full mast. Seema looked at me and saw me smiling devilishly. She tried running out but I caught her and threw her on the bed. I started deep kissing her against her protests and told Rahul to lick her cunt.

Rahul was quite good at that although it was his first and soon had Seema squirming. She was responding to my kisses. We were deep frenching and Rahul was lapping her cunt like a dog. When we came up for air she moaned aaaaahhhhhhhhh put in your tongue Rahul fuck me with your tongue. Soon Rahul found her clit and nibbled on it sending Seema into throes of her first orgasm. Her bucking was too much for the young boy he climbed in between her thighs and drove his 5inch boyish dick all the way inside. Seema shrieked in pleasure and I rammed my dick in her mouth.

She immediately wrapped her silky toungue around the shaft and started sucking on it like a popsickle. Meanwhile Rahul was going about his task with a gusto and Seema engulfed him in her thoundorous thighs. Her sucking was to much for me. I got of her and managed to make her ride Rahul with the young boy lying on his back.

Her juggling hips were great. I went to her and licked her ass hole. She was startled but rahul was now fucking her with great gusto and she was moaning out loud. I licked and wetted her ass hole and shoved my finger in. She was too busy getting fucked to notice my intentions. About 5 minutes of reaming did good to her ass and I was ready. I motioned Rahul to catch hold of her and in one big lunge drove my 7 inch boner inside her ass. She was torn apart. She howled like a person tortured and tried getting away. But Rahul's grip was strong. I kept driving in her. She was openly crying now and begging me to stop. But her tight ass hole was to much for mr to pay heed to any thing else. I kept fucking her ass hole and Rahul kept on his pace in her juicy cunt.

Soon we both came and withdrew. She just flopped on one side and kept crying in pain. We both as an act of ultimate humiliating her pissed on her all over and moved out laughing.