My Sister Punam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anilsahotra
anilsahotra
252 Followers

She was screaming by the tickle of tummy. I went down licking and reached her toes. I stated going back kissing her legs, thighs. I raised her legs and kissed her thighs and started my journey (in side the thighs) towards the treasure of cunt. No word can explain her sexual appearance in her panties in the darkness. I then camped few of my kisses and licks in and around her panties. She realized that I would never leave this area, with out stripping her panties and making her fully nude. She never wants to do so immediately. She raised and turned me down and started kissing me from top to bottom. I was amazed to see that she was not shy when she tried to remove my short, Now I am nude before my sister. When she saw my lund first time she blushed with a feminine shame may be due to the thought that she have to gulp this entire lund inside her small and tiny pussy. She was also getting very shy to look at my nudeness in that fade lights. When she was probing to touch my penis,

I voluntarily took her hands and lead her to touch my hard tool. She made a feather touch downed my foreskin and fondled my lundsupari or supada with her gentle feminine touch, and my penis soared up to new heights, and I whispered haaaaa...haaaaa.....

She understood I am getting erotic by the time due to her tender touches so slowly she tightened her grip on my lund. I was so delighted that I hold her head down to my penis to acquire a kiss voluntarily. She then started her kisses around my penis and balls. I hold her hair back and hold my penis and started trusting it into her mouth. As she was immature and innocent in sex, she started with a rough work, teething my penis, it pained my a lot. After a moment, she removed it from her mouth like what she was shocked. I thought she was disgusted with the taste of my precum. I did not said anything. I was rather much curious to have an intercourse and to thrust my hard tool between the great love tunnel that is situated within the dense jungle between her legs. Now our body twisted, hands twisted around and I planted few kisses on her neck. She lost her control, when I kissed her neck area, she murmured mmmmmmmmmmm..

I realized that this is the golden chance to undress her last panties. I was anxious to see her love tunnel so I got up and put my thumb on each side of her elastic and pulled her panties off, I could never missed this moment as she was feeling heavenly and so now let me bring down her last piece of dress "the panties". A real mystery of nudity ends here! I saw, She had a thick bush of dark black hair between her legs, the hair were dense and curly -each around 2-3 inches long- and it seemed as she had never ever shaved down there, I caressed her pussy mound and tried to locate her cunt with my middle finger. By the time her phoody started emitting her sweet aroma the air and that was intoxicating me. To helped me in probing her pussy she had spread her legs wide but I found it was difficult to locate her hole so she took my finger in her slender fingers and guided my middle finger to her cunt, she was soaking wet, taking a closer look I found that her juices on her pussy hair were glistening like a dew on a grass in winter season and were spreading sweet cunt aroma in the atmosphere nearby by this time.

I love that exciting aroma. I was sure the same aroma was inhaled before, so I was recalling my memory when and where we found this smell. Soon I recalled that we inhaled this nature’s scent in the cinema-talkies where we saw the movie during our district visit. I filled that smell in my nostrils. That really made me mad and horny. Now I inserted my middle finger in her pussy she screamed with both pain and ecstasy, as she was virgin she could not bear my finger in her phoodi. I found the she was very hot like furnace inside. Finally I could get her clitoris and started stimulating it, her clit was big as big as a peanut and was glistening pink in that fade light. I massaged her clit with my thumb and after a while she started moaning very loudly, it seemed she had never had such pleasure before this in her life like me, her breathing got heavy and then suddenly she just closed her thighs tightly trapping my hand between them, she was now gasping and said bhaiya I can’t take it any more, something is happening to me, I knew she was having an orgasm because I could feel her juices wetting my hand. I licked her juices off my fingers she tasted salty with the intoxicating aroma of her piss mixed in it but it was marvelous, I then rubbed my wet and sticky hands on her boobs and then stuck two fingers in her mouth, she tasted her own juice, I then sat with a leg on each side of her stomach and put her hand on my growing Lund. She now held my Lund and started rubbing it on her boobs, then she let go of my lund and held her boobs from the sides and pushed them together, this formed a nice cleavage, I got the hint and I stuck my lund in that valley and started making fucking motion, precum was oozing from my cock which provided lubrication and my cock started moving easily between her boobs, on my up strokes my cock would cum out at the top of her boobs and Punam would stick her tongue out and lick the head of my lund, the sensation I was getting was fantastic.

My cock was now once again fully erect and was ready for some real action, I tit fucked Punam for a while and then I removed my lund from her cleavage and gave my lund in her mouth but she resisted and removed from mouth instead of persuading her for the same I started rubbing my lund on her thighs, she was loving this and was making sexy sounds like ah ah ah ah ah , the room was filled with such sounds and the scent of our sex mainly the exciting scent that was emerging from her phooddi. She then took my lund in her hand started rubbing it moving my outer skin up and down and then touched the head of my penis on her pussy lips, the sensation was out of this world, she was now pulling at my lund trying to insert it in her cunt, after a while when she found she was unable to take my cock in her cunt she said bhaiya please fuck me, I spread her legs with mine and thrusted my hardest penis in to her cunt, I was unsuccessful, because both were virgins and 'New Lads to Sex'. Patently, I spit on my hand and applied that spit to my penis to lubricate the passage.

She then hold my penis and guiding into her passage. I thrusted my penis with a vigor to reach inside ignoring her loud noises. After a many unsuccessful attempts at last, my penis reached deep inside into her hole, and she shouted of pain. Now she was no more virgin. As her screaming was increasing, I immediate smooched her to stop shouting. She started biting my mouth deeply of pain but I was more generous to let her does that! After a stand still silence, I gradually started moving my buttocks in and out of her phooddy. I was approx. 4 inches in her pussy and realized that she is very tight in her pussy. I pushed my lund completely in up to the hilt, she has now gulped in my big seven inches long and 3 inches girth penetration deep into her phoodi than ever before, she was in some pain but at the same time her life long wishes of having sex- like everyone- were being fulfilled, I could see her satisfaction, her eyes were closed and mouth open and was gasping with ecstacy, her boobs were sexily dangling and the sight was erotic. I started giving her slow strokes and I found she is moving her butts to meet my strokes and take my lund as deep as possible, my lund was going in her choot very swiftly and that sound of fucking was natural music to my ears, she was steadily moaning and urging me to go deeper and fuck her harder she said bhaiya please fuck my choot harder I want you to rip my cunt apart, your lund is big and thick it has stretched my choot to its limit, please fuck me harder, then she put her right hand between her legs and massaged my balls and it felt very good,

I in turn with my right hand found her sensitive clit and rubbed it and that took her to her second orgasm. I could feel her cunt muscles were contracting and they were holding my cock tight, as her orgasm subsided I started ramming her again and this time I was fucking her hard and fast, she was now shouting with pleasure, her tits were violently moving around, I held onto her right breast and fucked her hard, we were sweating like anything, I then took hold of her hip long hair and pulled them and with that her head came up I hold again tightly and started fucking her, the sex was rough and there was pain for her but she was liking it. I then decided to change the position and asked her to come on top of me, we got into the position and she started riding me, she was moving her arse round on my cock, she had her hands on my shoulder and I was massaging her tits, I was pinching her nipples and at few times would suck them, my cock was deep in her womb and our mixed juices were trickling down my balls and arse. She had now picked up speed and was approaching her third orgasm and I too was near to cumming, she was now moving her hips up and down with my cock and finally with a huge grunt she cummed and at the same time I also cummed deep inside her pussy. She was still kept on fucking me, and then collapsed on my chest, she was kissing my chest and neck and was thanking me for a great fuck, we lied there stuck to each other for about 10 mins and then she slowly got up, my cock came out of her choot and some blood was dripping their and with that my cum started pouring out of her choot, my thighs were full of spunk and blood mixed together she saw this and was somewhat frightened and went to the bathroom, I was just lying there recovering from a great workout, my cock had shrunk and was lying loose between my legs. Punam came back after 5 mins with a wet flannel and cleaned my cock, balls and thighs;

I then kissed her and thanked for allowing me fulfilling my desire after such a long time. It was now 11.30pm we were relaxed but still naked and sat on the sofa, she went to the kitchen and bring a coke for us from a fridge, she then sat next to me and said bhaiya will this bleeding hurt me? I said, ‘ No way! It usually happens first time only. Next time onwards you will only enjoy my lund grinding your phodi and that will satisfy our hunger. I further said to her Punam remember this lund is always available to you and whenever you feel the need you can have it straight way in your phoodi, then she said bhaiya I am your slave from today and I am available for you always till my marriage, Today I don’t know who will be my official husband tomorrow but for me today you are my true husband and I love you from the bottom of my heart, I was well pleased hearing this and we went to bed with sweet memories and slept kissing and hugging each other. .

The next morning I woke up at 8am and found Punam was left the bed earlier to me, so I finished my morning chores and the sat in front of the TV sipping tea made by Punam, I did not had my bath by this time though it was 9.30 morning, I was just lazing around the house waiting for the the next chance as my memory was recalling last night’s drama. Soon my granny rushed to temple saying she will be back by 12 noon. I was overjoyed. I called Punam, but she called me in a kitchen as she was cooking something. I went there. Sitting on a chair of dining table, I asked her if she was having any guilty feeling about last night’s happenings then I am sorry for that but she said, no bhaiya it is not like that, in fact she was waiting for my move since very long time. I was appalled and cursed myself with her reply for the reason that I really missed something in my life otherwise I would have fucked her far before.... I told her that I really enjoyed last night and asked her if she liked it, she ignored to reply so she just nodded in affirmation. I stood behind her and hugged her and said Punam, I love you and you can get all the love you require from me, my hands were on her stomach and I was caressing her there, she felt a lot of comfort in my arms, she then turned around and kissed me and said I know you will always love me and I am very thankful for that, I wish I could be with you all the time next to me in my bed at night. I said I will be always there for you but we must respect the laws of society and be discreet about our love and keep our relations secret hereafter, Now she was in my arms and her boobs were crushed against my chest, after a while we broke our embrace and she attended to the cooking again.

Once the meal was ready we come to the living room, and there we sat close to each other, I asked her what are her plans today, she said nothing is planned except my routine tuitions in noon and in the evening I just have to cook food and rest of the time I am free, I said that is fine today you will spend the day with me as I my bunking my college today she said that’s fine. I went and sat next to Punam and took her hand in my hand and started caressing it, I was wearing pyjamas and no underwear inside and my cock was getting harder by the second and soon a tent was prominent, she saw the tent and asked, ‘is it me or the someone in dreams?’ I said ‘it is you, I have watched you many times seeing this tent’. She smiled at me and then put her hand on my lund over my pyjamas, I was rock hard and precum was oozing out and wetting the front of my PJ’s, she asked me to take my PJ’s off so I could be more comfortable, I took them off in a flash and stood nude from waist down in front of her, I asked her to stand up and she stood up, I went closer to her and unzipped her top and removed it and then undid her salwar and let it drop to the floor, she was now standing in front of me with only her panties, I hooked my thumbs in the panty elastic and pushed them down she gracefully stepped out of them and then came closer to me and removed my shirt, now we were naked our clothes scattered on the floor, I hugged her and my cock wedged between her pussy lips, her tits crushed against my chest and our lips French kissing, we fell on the couch and started caressing each others private parts, we did this for a while till Punam was hot once again and then as expected she said to me bhaiya fuck me.

I said I intend to fuck you Punam but before that we need to do something she said what, I asked her if she had ever thought of shaving her pubic hair? She laughed loudly as she remembered the earlier episode as I kept my shaving kit in the bathroom.

She said you penalize me by cleaning your shaving kit I may be the first person in the world who cleaned the kit before shaving because she had never shaved her hair before; I asked her if she would like me to shave her hair? She said if you want to, I don’t mind it will be something new for me. I said ok then I went to the bathroom and got my shaving kit, I asked her to lie down on the carpet and spread her legs, I laid some newspaper below her butt and she lied on it, first I trimmed her all long pubic hair from her pussy to her entire anus region. She was very dark haired in her buttocks slit. First I trimmed them all with scissors. I then observed her entire private parts. Smelled and licked her pussy up like a dog does to bitch and that is up to her anus. I liked that salty taste feeling. Then I applied some foam and shaved off all her hair with a razor except a small bush at the top of her pussy, I then asked her to shave my lund hair which she did very erotically, while shaving my hair my cock got erected she-at her own-back the foreskin took my pink head of cock in her mouth and sucked my precum for first time, I liked it very much. We also shaved each other’s armpits and that added pleasure.

After the shaving session we cleaned up and again sat together. I pulled her onto my lap and she leaned on my chest, my fully erected cock was between her legs inches away from her pussy, I stood her up and asked her to spread her legs, she did that and then I kissed her on her pussy smelled her pussy inhaled the intoxicating aroma into my nostrils until I felt fully satisfied, she had her left leg on the sofa besides me and I was between her legs, my face was comfortably in line with her pussy so I found it was easy to lick her choot, her pussy lips were thick and fluffy and her clit was hidden under the hood so I stimulated her clit with my finger she started moaning and within seconds her clit was out of its hood. Now I took her clit in my mouth and sucked it hard and then almost bite it in ecstacy. She yelled, it must have pained her so I apologized, I again started sucking her clit and at the same time inserted two fingers up her choot, she was enjoying the dual pleasure she was receiving from me, I was sucking her clit hard and finger fucking at the same time. Soon I felt her thighs were shivering as she reached her orgasm.

This orgasm was so intense that she could not stand up on her feet so she felled on me and I gladly held her in a tight embrace. After a while I sat her on the sofa and I knelt between her legs and rubbed my Lund on her choot, I was rubbing my lund from top to bottom of her choot and whenever I touch to her clit I was dabbing my lund head on it. Soon her pussy became wet and sticky with her juices and my precum, after doing this for about ten mins I shoved my entire lund in her choot vigorosly, a scream came out of her mouth, my whole lund was in her choot in a second and I stayed motionless for a few minutes, when I knew that she has accustomed herself to my big lund I slowly started fucking her, with every stroke her hard tits with light brown nipples were bouncing up and down and I like to see the tits bouncing while I was fucking, I was massaging her tits while fucking and she was moaning like hell, beads of sweat had formed on her forehead and she was getting really hot, I increased my pace, my balls were hitting her arse and the feeling was great, my knees were rubbing on the carpet and I knew that I will end up with carpet burns on my knees but I did not stop I wanted to fuck Punam to my hearts content. I now was fucking her at my fullest speed and she was asking me to stop but I ignored her pleas and kept on fucking her,

I was nearing my orgasm and so I increased the speed and then with a grunt I unloaded my cum deep in her choot I spurted; jet after jet; of my spunk in her that filled her phoodi and the spunk started coming out of her choot, she said your spunk feels nice and warm in my choot, I kept her choot plugged with my lund for a while then removed my lund, she realised that there is too much spunk I unloaded inside her phoodi so she ran to the bathroom to clean up, I followed her and saw her squatting in the bath and pushing my spunk out of her choot, I got in the bathroom and turned the shower on, we both had a good shower and came out and dried each other and relaxed in each others arms on my bed,. By the time we were tired and now physically hungry as Punam cooked the food earlier it was ready to serve. So we had our lunch together. After lunch for desert I licked Punam’s pussy once forcefully. Soon then the khujjat granny comes to home and we stopped our love affair. Our newly founded love is flourishing nicely and our lovemaking is getting better and better day by day. We are not afraid to execute novel experiments and doing many things, which are our fantasies. Once again I am thankful to the authors of the stories like ‘Sonal my behna’ and 'chandu story'- because their stories inspired me a lot about brother-sister affair which earlier I was thinking pure sin. Contact for good friendship at my email through the link below.

anilsahotra
anilsahotra
252 Followers
12