My Sister Returns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And what of you guys? Don't you want other men or something in return?" I asked them to be sure.

"Oh, hell, no! I'm a good Catholic girl! Well, mostly good! Southern, Cajun Queen, and all that jazz. And you wouldn't stray from our bed, would you? No others, no one-night stands and shit like that?" Justine asked, slipping her hands down the front of my pants while Carly fondled my ass as if in silent agreement with her.

"With three women, all of them adorable, treating me like a king and draining my balls consistently? What do you take me for, an idiot? That greedy? No thanks! I will do my best to satisfy my girls and forget about anyone else! As long as you're all faithful to me, I'll be faithful to the three of you, if you don't count the fact that I'd have three of you in the first place," I chuckled as I held the girls close to me and slipped each of them some tongue.

"See, that's what I mean! You're a great guy. What do you say, Carly?" Justine turned to her, my baby sister.

"He's the best! I wasn't always nice to him, though mostly from fear of my parents, but he has always treated me well. He's been there for me, except these past seven years when we were forcibly separated by Mom and Dad due to them kicking him out. I was a bit young and afraid of them, but now I'm free to love him as I really wish. I've had a crush on him for years," Carly confessed to my surprise, "When I thought of a yardstick to measure all men, it wasn't Dad. It was my big brother, and every man or boy came up short next to him. Especially Dad and also Mom's boyfriends."

"Alright, girls, well, the pizza man is coming very soon, so let's keep decent for now. I ordered plenty of pizza, always get too much, anyway. Did you want to go ahead and call Mallory, invite her over? We'll have beer, whiskey, pizza, and breadsticks! Not a very kosher Shabbos meal, but I haven't been kosher since Mom and Dad disowned me! I'm boning three women and one of them is my own sister. So...yeah. Besides, Mom couldn't even keep the Seventh Commandment or Dad the Eighth, so they're in no position to judge me," I remarked as the doorbell rang again, this time with the pizza guy at the door.

"Yeah, I'll call my sister! I'm going to love how cozy things will be between us! I still have some trouble getting used to the late February chill in Massachusetts, after growing up in Louisiana. I could use the warmth of two extra bodies in bed with us. By the way, Mallory says that you can have her anal cherry, too! She's wanted to give that to you for a long time now!" Justine told me, not even thinking of the poor pizza guy, who got red in the face as he heard my fiancee discuss such things.

Once I paid the embarrassed pizza guy, whom I noticed had a real boner, I grabbed my ladies and pulled them onto the sofa to make out with both of them for a bit. I swapped spit repeatedly with Carly, while Justine watched in fascination, but I also locked lips with Justine, as Carly rubbed her crotch through her pants. The biggest shock was when Carly planted a lip lock on Justine, who didn't hesitate to return it, even if she blushed as she came up for air.

"Um...that...wasn't bad. For one thing, she tasted of your cum as well as whiskey and lemon juice. She wasn't a bad kisser, either. I could get used to the kisses at least. I can't promise more than that. I can't be sure that I am okay with muff diving yet, for me, that is. But kissing is fine with me. Especially if she's sucked your dick and had whiskey sours to drink. I definitely want us to bond, as sisters, maybe more than that. What do you say, Carly?" Justine asked her in front of me.

"Any woman smart enough to love my brother is a woman that I can like and respect. Besides, if you marry him, you'll be my sister-in-law, anyway. Mostly, though, I'm glad that you understand that I need him. I really do!" Carly told her as they both snuggled up with me.

"Of course you need him! You have no other family and you don't trust most guys not to use your vulnerability against you. You've already made it plain that you can't be intimate with just anyone. I could never ask you to be alone. I could never ask my future husband here to turn on his own flesh and blood and disappoint you. I know why he cheated and I don't mind it at all. He cheated because he felt the impulse to let you have what you needed. Plus, you're clearly irresistible to him, and that's okay. I just have to make sure that I'm irresistible, too," Justine told her as she unzipped my pants and started sucking me for her turn.

Carly began making out with me again, while my girlfriend sucked my cock with a vengeance, her lips and tongue reminding me of one of the reasons that I enjoyed Justine's company so much. My sister was no slouch, either, playing tonsil hockey with me with significant ardor on her part. That was when the front door, which I hadn't relocked, opened and Mallory walked in on me getting a blowjob from Justine while sucking face with Carly. Mallory said nothing, just brought in her luggage and Justine's before kneeling and joining her sister by sucking my balls.

"See? Mallory likes you a lot, don't you, sis? She always has. She wants to be a bridesmaid at our wedding, though Carly can be as well if she wishes it. Would you like that, Carly?" Justine asked my sister, even as I helped her out of her pants and undies.

"Yes, please," Carly moaned and bit her lower lip as I pulled her onto my face to lick her twat.

My sister couldn't seem to believe my eagerness to eat her out, but there I was, munching on her cunt while my fiancee and her sister orally serviced me. Carly's juices began flowing into my mouth as I pleasured her with my tongue. This wasn't just any girl: this was my kid sister and I wanted her to cum, to have sexual ecstasy at last. From being angry and bitter at her for seven years until that night, I went to being eager to make her happy, to give her an orgasm at last. When I spread her cheeks and also started rimming her, Carly lost it and squirted on my face like mad, saturating me with her feminine fluids.

When Carly nearly toppled onto the couch, held back only by me, Justine and Mallory both backed off, so she could plant herself on my lap and ride me. In minutes, I was deep inside my own sister's cunt, fucking her bareback from below as she all but shoved her wonderful tits in my face. While we did this, Justine and Mallory began making out with me, sucking face like it was going out of style, even kissing Carly's small, but perky tits. This last part surprised me, as did the moment that Mallory knelt behind Carly, parted her buns, and started rimming her for the hell of it.

"Consider this added to the acceptable stuff, honey. I love the taste of Carly's nipples," Justine announced, "and I dare say that Mallory is ready to go even further than I am at this point at least."

"You two can do whatever you want to me, as long as I get my fair share of Reuben!" Carly told them both as she bounced on my dick and exchanged kisses with Justine and me.

After several moments of sucking face with my girlfriend and my sister, as well as watching them kiss each other, even as I bottomed out inside Carly's hot, wet, juicy twat, I exploded inside her. My spunk spilled into my baby sister like a geyser, shooting hot, slimy jizz into her cunt and making her cum yet again. We all slumped, especially Carly herself, who rested her head on my shoulders as she turned into jelly on top of me.

"Pizza, girls?" I asked the ladies and they all rushed to plate it, making a point of giving me the largest slices of Canadian bacon and pineapple, my personal favorite.

"Thank you, ladies for this. Seriously," I told each of them.

"Me, too, from the bottom of my heart. It means so much to have people understand my need for my brother's love and his body. Thank you for understanding and accepting our incestuous love affair," Carly agreed, at which point Justine kissed her mouth again, and then Mallory did the same.

"Well, back at you...from the heart of my bottom. By that, I mean that I look forward to some serious sodomy here! I crave Reuben's cock up my ass! Once we've recovered, could you please take my anal cherry, lover?" Mallory stunned me now as she stripped below the waist and twerked against me while we ate.

"As you wish," I told her with a smile.

"After that, how about we make love, and then sit down to plan our wedding. I've got my first two bridesmaids, if nothing else. I don't know about you guys, but I'm happier than I've ever been in my life. Poly is the way for me!" Justine gave us each kisses on the lips, even her own sister.

"Same for me!" I chuckled.

"I wouldn't have it any other way! I adore you girls, but I worship Reuben and I will never give him up!" Carly told me with a sweet embrace and kissed all three of us.

"Now, that, my dear future sister-in-law, is a sentiment that I sincerely share!" Justine told her as we hugged each other close.

"And to think that it started with my sweet sister waiting for me on my doorstep, not sure of what I would even say to her. What a day!" I laughed as I praised Carly's courage. It truly was one hell of a crazy day, but so far, it was my kind of crazy...

12