My Sister Saves My Sexless Sex Life

Story Info
Quickie: frustrated hubby finds his sister open to listening.
2k words
4.12
55.2k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was about 35, I went through a long dry patch with my wife. We loved each other, but the sex just wasn't there. The kids took up all our time, and we would get to bed cranky and exhausted. We were both working too hard, and we both were putting on weight. Every night my wife would get in bed with her phone and I would go down to the living room, and for all the sex we were having I might as well have been single. And living at the south pole. By myself.

I began to get really horny and distracted. Not all the time, you understand, but some days every woman I would see would fill me with desire. I longed to eat pussy. I was desperate to grab and squeeze a woman's ass. Just making out seemed like water to a man crossing the desert. At my job, managing a restaurant, I had many young women who worked for me, and often my days and nights were spent in deep sexual frustration. I didn't every do anything. I wouldn't. It was doubly wrong. But oh my God how I wanted to. One of them even had a crush on me. She was 19 and I was her boss, and she used to flirt like crazy with me.

After a week of long shifts with her, I started to talk to my sister about her. How sexy this girl (I'll call her Denise) was, and how it was going to get me into trouble. My sister (I'll call her Susan) kept asking more questions, and before long, I had unburdened her with the whole story of my sexless sex life. My sister knew Denise from visiting the restaurant, and said that I must really be hard up. Gradually, I told her that my wife and I had only had sex twice in the last five years, and I didn't see how we were ever going to get started again. My sister listened and told me that it was okay to need sex, that everyone did, and that my wife should either have sex with me, or let me loose to have affairs. We talked for a long time, into the night, and when I finally stood up to go it was almost one in the morning. (Susan's husband was out of town.) Susan stood up and went to hug me good night. She kissed me on the lips, then kissed me again. I kissed her back.

We stood there in her living room kissing for a long time.

I wanted to go further, but I didn't.

After almost half an hour of kissing, I left.

When I got home, my wife was dead to the world. I couldn't sleep. I texted my sister. She was still up. We texted back and forth for a long time. It was obvious that we both really enjoyed it, and that she wouldn't have minded if I had gone further.

A couple weeks I had a shift that ended at eleven. I texted Susan, and she told me to come over. When I got there, only her car was in the driveway. She answered the door in her pajamas. Her husband was out of town again. We talked again about sex for an hour, and then I kissed her sitting right there on her couch. She kissed me back. I began to feel all around her body over her pajamas, and it was clear that she wasn't wearing anything under them. She began to get very excited, so I unbuttoned her pajama shirt and began licking and sucking her tits. A minute later, I pulled off her pajama pants and began fingering my sister's pussy. I started with one finger, and then went to two. I went back and forth between slow and fast, and soon she was cumming from my fingers. Immediately I had to have a taste of her cunt, so I kneeled in front of the couch and began licking her. I had forgotten how good pussy tasted. Soon, she was cumming again from my licking.

We pulled off all our clothes and rolled around on the couch for a while. Susan sucked my cock a little, and I ate her pussy again. Somehow I never wanted to fuck her, but we did just about everything else you can do. At one point my cock was deep in her mouth and her finger was in my asshole, and it felt fucking amazing. And then her tongue was deep in my ass. I couldn't have asked my wife to do that, but when my sister did it, I was as hard as I had ever been.

After she had cum a few times, we settled down to kiss and hug some more, and eventually I got dressed and left.

We talked on the phone a few times over the next few weeks, and about a month later my sister and I ended up over at my mother's house on a Monday afternoon. Right away, my mother sensed that something was different. We could both see her trying to work it out. She wondered if I had left my wife, or lost my job, or something that I was trying to hide from her. At one point, I was putting away some things in the yard for the fall, and my mom came out with a funny look on her face.

"Is it true what your sister said?" Mom asked. "You two are having sex?"

I confessed it, angry that Susan had told her. But of course, Susan hadn't ever told her. "What are you talking about?" Susan asked innocently.

But my mother said, "He already confessed the whole thing."

After some confusion and anger, we told Mom about the whole thing. My sexual frustration, and I found out that Susan had been going through some frustration in the opposite direction, that she and her husband had been exploring sex and talking about opening up their marriage, but that it had been more frightening than soothing. I guess we both said something like, that the kind of family love we got was exactly what we needed. That got my mother thinking, I could see.

I went out and finished putting away the stuff in the yard. Coming back in, through the window I saw my mother and sister kissing. They were in a deep kiss. I came into Mom's living room, and they didn't stop. They kept right on kissing in front of me. I sat down on the couch behind Mom, and I reached around her and embraced her from the back. I kissed the back of her neck. Soon I was excited and let my hands slip under her sweater and cup my mother's tits through her bra. Her bra opened in the front, and when I got around to pulling her sweater off and opening the bra up, my sister began to lick and suck them. Mom turned her head back towards me, and soon we were making out while Susan licked and sucker on her nipples. Before long, we were all three of us naked. I remember kneeling in front of both of them, sticking my left first two fingers up inside Mom, and my right two fingers up inside Susan. It was fun, but it was hard to concentrate on both of them at once.

Eventually, we kind of settled on a system where two of us would work on the third for a while, then we switch who was the focus. I had both of them sucking me, which was fun, but honestly, I liked it better when it was just one of them giving my full focus. So we moved so I was eating out Mom's sweet pussy and fingering her while Susan licked and sucked my dick and balls. When they swapped out, my mother just sucked on my for a while while Susan watched. And I realized, "Man, this is your mother sucking your cock." And I got kind of a queasy feeling all of a sudden, Like, incest ew, but I also got really really hard. And then, kablow, I shot off in Mom's mouth. Like, wham. I gave this weird little squeak, that was all the warning she got. She gave a couple of discrete little coughs and I felt terrible about it. But Mom said it was really hot, and that she would always remember sucking off her own son and how it felt. Then Susan said she was jealous, and before long, she was cumming from Mom's mouth too.

Over the next few months, when I could, I would fool around with one or the other of them.

Never again did I have both of them at once. Eventually Susan and I tried fucking. It felt good, but it was also the beginning of the end. The next time we met, we agreed that we would stop, and we mostly did. Our kisses would last a little longer, if no one was looking, and we would playfully squeeze some of the more private body parts, and we had one big slip the following New Year's Eve, which was good enough that we almost made a deal to do it every New Year's, but the next year the kids were sick and my wife was coming down with it, so there was no tradition.

The funny thing is that while it was going on, my wife saw some of my sister and my new found physical friendliness, and she began to tease me about it. You're hot for your sister, stuff like that. I could see that she was getting into it, too... it wasn't mad teasing, just kind of sexy teasing. One night I came home and the kids were at my mom's house. My wife came down wearing a fancy dress that wasn't really her style, and I could see she was excited. It was one of my sister's dresses.

"Pretend I'm your sister," my wife said. "Call me Susan."

That got me going, both the fantasy, and my wife being excited.

"Hi Susan," I said. "Can I kiss you... not like a sister? With our tongues? Gosh that would feel so good."

"No!" said my wife, and then, "Well... we could try it. A little."

Soon she was laying on her back on the living room rug, dress up to her tits, and me going down on her. Funny thing: my wife didn't particularly like to get eaten out, but when she was pretending to be my sister, she loved it. And I kept saying things, like, "I'm licking your pussy lips, sis," which I never did with my actual sister, but when I did they really got my wife going. She had three cums that night. The sex was amazing. And in the morning, it felt like a new honeymoon. We talked about it, and she said that when she was in her teens, she had kissed her older brother in a game of truth or dare, and she still got excited thinking about it. I kidded her that I would find an excuse to be away for a night the next time he visited, and she smacked my chest and told me I was disgusting, but when we fucked that morning, I pretended to be her brother and she couldn't get enough.

He came to visit two months later, and I ended up having to work late and then first thing next morning. (It ended up that way because that's how I scheduled myself is how.) I have no idea if they did anything, but I sure liked thinking about it.

I called my mom and my sister and told them all about it. We all laughed and agreed it was pretty fucked up, but it was great too. My sister said that somehow it had taken the pressure off the sex in her marriage too, and that me being her brother meant that it was kind of completely uncomplicated... except for it being incest, of course.

What do you think, should we all go camping this summer?